Blowjob

Story Info
Blowjob.
830 words
3.89
43.6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is early in the morning and the storm has awakened me. I glance over at your sleeping form next to me and the desire to touch you overcomes me. First I watch you for a few minutes watching the rise and fall of your chest in a steady rhythm as you sleep. The little snoring sound you make.

I love to watch you sleep. You don't even stir when I pull the sheet back and your naked body is in full view in the lowly lit room and I study every inch of you.

My fingers begin rubbing the palm of your open hand that is next to me and I begin rubbing your arm. You stir gently and I pause until I am sure you are still asleep. You strong thighs feel soft yet firm under my other hand which touches you inside your knee and slowly moves up your inner thigh.

As you lie on your stomach, with your leg raised and bend like a sniper about to shoot.

I gently began kissing your back, my hand continues to slowly move up your thigh, creeping up to you ass, cupping your cheeks my fingertips tickle your cheeks, then finally, slowly tracing each cheek down the crack, tickling down the centre, before brushing your asshole lightly. As I reach under between your legs and to gently massage your balls, stopping briefly to tickle your perineum.

You sture slightly from your sleep, grinding forwards, though your still as sleep your body is reacting to the stimulation. I fondle your balls and stroke your hard cock. You start to awaken subconsciously pumping and grinding your cock into my hand as I continue to play with your cock and balls.

I slowly roll you over and position myself on my knees next to those wonderful thighs I can see your face and the anticipation building. Placing my hands beside each hip leaning over and licking hard against your right nipple then pressing it between my lips until it is hard, I begin to feel my own arousal. Mean while I reach across and pinch and twist your left nipple, hard, you wince in pain and moan in approval. I move to the left nipple and circling my tongue around it feeling it grow hard as well.

Your cock is hard and pressed against my stomach. I like how that feels so I slide my body down assuring it lays between my breasts, I continue to slide down finally lowering my head above your penis. My hard nipples rub all over your thighs, my soft breasts making love to your body. My hair drapes over your penis like a curtain, and I move it back and forth, teasing your cock into a hardness it has never known.

I start slowly tracing my tongue up and down the sides of your wonderfully hard cock. I tease the tip and lap up the pre-cum. I trace the sides down and lick your balls. I can't get enough of your manliness. I take your balls gently into my mouth as I start to firmly massage your perineum. As I return to your cock sucking your head and shaft I let a finger brush over your crack.

Exploring,

probing,

before gently brushing, applying a slight pressure to your hole.

You slightly spread your legs in approval.

I apply some more pressure to your hole, gently probing, teasing.

You lift your hips off the bed, thrusting your cock into my mouth before bringing your ass down onto my finger which is still tracing over your hole.

I continue to pump your cock with one hand, while my tongue swirled around your head and shaft.

You moan like a man possessed.

My other hand continues to gently probe your ass, my thumb massaging your balls and perineum. Teasing the incredibly sensitive area between your balls and ass.

My tempo builds to match your moaning.

You are now uncontrollably thrusting upwards, and grinding down on my finger, trying to get my finger to slide inside, but I resist your need. Instead allowing the tickling and pressure to drive you crazy.

I feel your body start to shake and your ball contract, you thrust upwards for one final thrust before cumming.

As your orgasm builds. I beginning to apply more inward pressure allowing my finger to slide in your ass, your body starts to convulse, as you go into sensory overload as you continue to thrust and grind down. My finger wiggles in and out of your ass.

You let out a moan as you thrust up, cumming in my mouth. I continue to suck your cock, licking and swallowing your cum. Sucking your cock dry. I continue to thrust my finger in and out of your ass as your orgasm rushes through out your body. You lower your hips to the bed, exhausted.

As I reposition myself, living next to you with my head on your beating chest.

******