Blowjob Contest Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jasliz
jasliz
3,535 Followers

By the time the actual day had come, he was so horny he didn't think he'd last a single minute before spraying the mystery girl's mouth full of his cum. That morning in Biology he could tell the women were excited as well. They all smiled at him and giggled with each other about the goings on planned for that evening. He made sure he ate plenty of fluids and food to prepare for his 'date'. Studying was impossible and the hours ticked away as slowly as molasses moves in January.

He left his dorm early, just too excited to wait and knocked on their door. It flew opened and Julie was smiling.

"Oh... look who's excited and early," she said, giggling.

"Sorry, I was going nuts waiting around."

"It's cool... we were actually hoping you'd come early. We're excited to start the competition as well. Come in, we're ready for you."

Brandon walked in to the small dorm room and the other three girls were on the beds waiting for Julie and him to join them. They were all dressed and he still had no clue which one was about to suck him to climax. The suspense was killing him. His cock was already hard, had been for practically three days straight.

"I'd say he's excited. He's sporting wood right now. Check out the bulge," Sam said, pointing.

They all laughed and cheered him on as he walked toward them. They had a chair sitting between the beds from one of the desks and he didn't need to be told it was for him. He walked around it and sat down, the erection showing prominently now as he sat.

"So, just to make sure. You haven't cum since Sam got you off three days ago?" Julie asked.

"Nope, and let's just say it wasn't easy," Brandon replied.

"Well, from the looks of his cock, I'd say he's telling the truth," Becca put in, making the rest giggle again.

"I guess we're set then. Let's get started," Julie said.

She sat on the bed next to Sam and Rachel stood up. Brandon looked at her and knew again without being told she was his first. His cock lurched in his pants even before she began removing her clothing. By the time she was topless he could feel his cock just throbbing and oozing uncontrollably in his pants. He was confident he was going to explode at the first touch. She looked amazing. Her small breasts were perky and round with little pink areolas around her small nipples. He was literally shaking with anticipation and staring at her mesmerized.

"Okay, Brandon... Rachel is ready. Now it's your turn," Sam said.

He jumped into action and pulled his pants and boxers off in one flurry of movement and sat back down on the chair with is cock straining upward, arching toward his stomach. Julie grabbed her phone and he saw her open a stop watch app.

"Okay, Rachel... on your mark..."

Rachel knelt down in front of Brandon. His heart was racing with excitement, his cock pulsing and moving on its own, trying to move even further toward his chest. A large drop of clear pre-cum appeared out of the slit in his head and glistened in the dorm room light as Rachel prepared to suck him off.

"Get, set... Go!" Julie said, and hit the screen to start the clock.

Brandon expected her to reach forward and grab his cock but she put her hands on her legs instead and leaned over until her head was against his chest so she had the correct angle to take his hard, long cock into her mouth. He moaned loudly as her mouth slid over his head and she continued to take him deep into her hot creamy mouth. The pleasure erupted through his cock, filling his body with heat and euphoric bliss. Rachel was well versed in deep throat because she almost swallowed his entire cock in the first descent. Once she had him in her mouth she leaned back, pulling his cock away from his body and adding friction inside her mouth. She wasted no time before she began to move up and down on his pole, keeping her lips tight around his shaft and sucking the head each time she brought him back out.

The pleasure was building quickly. He felt his balls tighten and the desire grow rapidly. She was so concerned with speed and her work she never once looked up at him, only focused on bobbing as quickly as she could. Up and down Rachel worked, sucking, and fucking his cock with her mouth only. Brandon's arousal grew and grew; he could only watch her work, not worried about the time or any of the other women in the room watching. She kept a tight grip throughout the blowjob and never once removed his cock from her mouth to rest. Her saliva dripping down his shaft to his balls and the chair, as she worked. She wasn't swallowing anything and the collection of his juices and her spit bathed his cock as her hot mouth moved rapidly up and down.

He had no idea how long he lasted but it wasn't very long. The pleasure increased until his legs tightened and lifted upward. He moaned as his pleasure peaked, exploding inside Rachel's mouth. The discharge felt like a volcano had erupted inside his body, his muscles had clenched so tightly his small hole wasn't big enough to handle the amount of semen. The climax almost hurt if it wasn't drowned out by the pure bliss of orgasm. Rachel quickly pulled away to show that he was climaxing and one of the girls yelled "Time". Brandon was just getting started and the next burst of cum sprayed Rachel right in the face and dripped down onto her perky little breasts. She gasped, bringing her hands up to block the next spurts as Brandon grabbed his own shaft and stroked himself through to the end. He wasn't about to waste this climax by her stopping the stimulation. He bent his cock toward her and jacked himself rapidly, spraying large amounts onto her hands with each contraction.

His orgasm was another stunning display of potency, spraying rope after rope of hot white cum from his shaft all over Rachel's hands, his own legs and the floor below the chair. The climax rocked his body and emptied his balls from all the built up pressure he had been storing for those three long days. He was breathing heavy, practically panting as he came, until it finally ended and he went limp in the chair, letting his cock go. It remained hard and pulsed as he sat in the chair, catching his breath.

"Okay... well done, Rachel... your official time... and the time to beat is 3:23. I'm thinking that will be hard to outdo," Julie said.

"Cool, someone grab me a towel. I'm a mess," Rachel said.

"Well, Brandon... three minutes and twenty-three seconds. Must have felt really good," Sam stated.

"It did... she's good... really good."

"We'll see if her time stands. There are still three of us to go."

"Looking forward to it," Brandon said, as Becca returned with the towel and handed it to Rachel.

She cleaned her face and hands off before handing it to Brandon. He cleaned his cock, legs and hand off as well before pulling his pants back up.

"Okay, I guess I'll see you guys in class then. Unless there is something else I can do for you?" he asked.

"Like what did you have in mind," Julie asked, thinking him useless now.

"Oh... I don't know... I could return the favor?" he said, looking at the topless Rachel.

"Oh, really... you want to eat me out and make me cum now?" she asked, in a sassy way.

"Umm... well... I don't know," Brandon stammered.

They all started laughing at him. He turned to leave, not wanting to hang around and take the abuse any longer.

"Wait... you know that might be a good idea for another competition. See how fast Brandon can make us cum after we suck him off," Julie said.

"Are you serious? You want to let him eat us?" Sam asked.

"Well, I'm sure Rachel is all hot and bothered from sucking him off... maybe we should ask her what she thinks."

They turned toward her and even Brandon turned around to await the answer. Rachel didn't speak for a few seconds as the group stared at her. She looked at Brandon, gave him a sexy look and asked.

"I'd rather just let him fuck me... I'm wet enough."

The girls laughed. Brandon's mouth dropped open.

"I think that's out of the question since he just came. He won't be 'up' for the challenge," Julie said.

"Maybe we should ask him what he thinks," Rachel said. "What about it, Brandon... can you get hard again quickly?"

"I don't know... maybe."

"Maybe?" Rachel said turning the chair around so that it faced the door and Brandon.

She then removed her pants and underwear nice and slow before kneeling on the chair with her ass toward him. He could see her flushed pussy glistening in the light of the room. She was completely hair free and the combination of her tiny, shapely bottom and flushed pussy make his limp cock lurch to life. She looked over her should as she ran her finger down over her anus and inserted it into her moist pussy.

"Hard yet?" she asked.

He was; it had taken less than two minutes as he watched Rachel present herself to him and finger her own sex. Her body was incredible, her ass amazing. It was almost like her pussy was just begging to be filled.

"Yep," he said walking toward her and taking his shirt off. He stood before her and removed his pants as the other girls just stared speechless.

"Give that big cock to me. I want you to fuck me so hard!"

Taking one step further, Brandon grabbed his hard shaft and fed his width into her before letting go and thrusting hard and deep into Rachel's pussy.

"Fuck yes!" she screamed. "Give it to me! It's so big and perfect!" This made all the girls gasp.

He grabbed a hold of her firm narrow ass and pounded away; slamming every inch he had to offer over and over as Rachel screamed in pleasure.

"Wait! Hold up a second," Julie shouted over the screaming.

Brandon slowed down and looked at her annoyed.

"You can't cum again... fuck her all you want but if you cum it will ruin the blowjob completion."

"Seriously?" he asked.

His cock was buried ball deep into Rachel's hot, velvet pussy and he wanted nothing more than to fuck her hard until he came.

"Yes seriously," Julie said.

"She has a point," Sam added.

"Okay, whatever... I'll try not to nut again," he said and began sliding his cock in and out of Rachel's creamy sex.

Her insides were hot, almost searing on his shaft and man was she wet. He couldn't remember feeling something so fine before and didn't want to stop or slow down until he blew deep inside of her. He was oblivious to any worries this might cause. All he wanted to do was get off again and fuck Rachel until they both came.

"Yes! Harder... give me that cock... I'm so horny!" she screamed as the chair rocked back and forth with each thrust from Brandon.

"Is anyone timing this?" Sam asked.

"Oh shit... no!"

"Well, I guess we're not keeping track to see how long it takes her to cum. I guess this is just for fun," Sam said, giggling.

"He just better not cum and ruin the contest."

Brandon heard them talking and wondered what would happen if he let himself go and climaxed again. Would they make him start over somehow or would they shit-can the entire thing and tell him to take a hike? He decided not to risk it and focused on getting Rachel to cum and then he told himself he'd stop and leave. It took a little more work than he supposed. His pleasure and arousal grew close to climax as he pounded away at the tall, thin body of Rachel. She finally put her hand between her legs and began to play with her clit. About two minutes of this she clenched up and came hard. Her legs shook and she almost fell of the chair in her rapture. It was one of the hardest things he has ever had to do, but Brandon pulled his raging cock, covered in her juices, out of her shuddering pussy and backed away from her before he too climaxed. He was afraid to even touch it in fear he'd explode again. He had taken himself to the limit, right before nothing could stop the contractions. His cock throbbed and pulsed, begging to cum. The girls watched him fight the pleasure as Rachel continued to climax on the chair. He wanted so much to shove it back into her stunning body and go until he exploded, but he resisted.

"That was close. I better go," he said when his cock finally settled down enough.

**

The girls watched Brandon dress and leave. Rachel was still catching her breath on the chair as the door closed.

"Wow... he fucked you really hard!" Sam said, amazed.

"That he did... it's been a long time since a guy's been able to go that long and hard without cumming."

"You came big time," Julie said.

"Oh yeah, it was exactly what I needed. Don't tell Ryan, okay?"

"We won't because I think we're all going to want the same from Brandon and none of us want our boyfriends to find out some stranger is fucking us all," Julie said.

"Nope. We wouldn't want that for sure."

jasliz
jasliz
3,535 Followers
12