Blowjob Contest Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jasliz
jasliz
3,532 Followers

"It was easy. I told him the truth that I was drifting away from him and he didn't really put up much of a fuss. For all I know he's got some cheerleader on the side or in mind to replace me. So it's done."

"Wow, and you're okay?" Sam asked.

"Yep, actually I'm better than okay... I'm excited! The more I think about it the more Brandon makes a ton of sense."

"Does that mean the contest is over and you're going after him now?" Julie asked.

"No... I know how much you and Sam want a go at him so I'm willing to wait until after the competition ends before I pursue him. It's not going to be easy but we've never quit a contest before and I'm not going to be the reason we start."

"Sweet! Thanks for understanding, Rachel," Sam said.

"You're welcome, but even after all this, I doubt either of you will beat Becca's time but you're welcome to try."

"No one's going to beat me. But I'm glad you're letting them try so they have no excuses when I end up winning," Becca said.

"We'll see," Sam said. "In two and a half days we'll see."

**

Brandon tried to get ahead of his school work the day after the blowjob from Becca. He knew the longer he went from his last ejaculation the harder it would be to concentrate. He wasn't used to working ahead but he didn't want to get behind either. After biology he went to the library and studied until his next class.

The girls said hi to him that morning but didn't stop and talk. He did notice that Rachel seemed to be sizing him up a little more than normal, which he found odd since she had already sucked his cock and even let him do her. He really hoped the next girl would fuck him after the blowjob in a few days as well. He really wanted to do Becca and was sure he would have been able to get hard quickly since the blowjob had been so fast from her. But it wasn't to be and he was disappointed about it.

He put all this out of his mind in the evening and focused on studying. He went right to the library after his last class and hit the books hard. Hours later, he was so into a math problem he didn't hear his name being called until the person calling him tapped him on the shoulder. He looked up and saw that Rachel was calling his name.

"Oh, sorry... I was focusing on this problem."

"Yeah, I could tell. How long have you been here? You're the only one left?" she asked.

He looked around and saw the library empty. Checking his watch he looked back up at her and said, "Wow, it's late... I lost track of time."

"Did you even eat dinner?" she asked.

"No and now that you say that I'm starving," he said. "Why are you here?" he asked.

"I was walking by... heading back to the dorm and saw you with your head buried in this book from the window. I thought I'd say hi."

"Oh, cool... well, I better pack up and get something to eat."

"Can I join you?" she asked.

He hesitated and looked at her strangely. "What about your big boyfriend the football player?" he asked.

"Oh, we're done, effective at lunch, actually,"

"Really? Sorry?" he said.

"Don't be... it's a good thing."

"Okay, cool... then let's go eat," he said shoving his books and papers in his backpack.

**

Rachel didn't know why she had gone into the library when she saw Brandon sitting there alone. Well, she knew why but she thought it a bad idea since she had told the others the contest was still on. She shouldn't pursue Brandon just yet. It would be difficult not to get him alone and she knew if she did, the memories of his awesome cock inside of her would push her to want it again.

But there she was, walking in to talk to him and now going to a late dinner with him of all things. She couldn't stop herself. He was a great guy. Easy to talk to and really good looking not to mention what she already knew about his dick. They left the library and found the only places still open at that hour were fast food joints. She let him pick one, since she wasn't all that hungry and together they sat across from each other. He had a full meal as she sipped at a thick shake and the two talked. It was so natural and easy to talk to him. He was funny and smart, she was already very invested in getting to know him better, which she knew as too soon.

After they ate, they walked back toward her dorm. She acted cold and snuggled into his body for warmth. He put his arm around her, rubbing her shoulder before just holding her close.

"I hope I didn't have anything to do with you breaking up with your boyfriend," he said.

"It needed to happen, and actually you did have some part in helping me make the decision."

"I did? How?" he asked.

"Remember what Becca said after she blew you?"

"Something about your boyfriend not able to get you off, or something like that," he answered.

"Exactly... well let's just say that huge football player with all his muscles and height has a tiny dick."

"Oh... I see."

"Yeah, so after I sucked you and we... well we had sex I knew I had to end it with Ryan... because of... well because of how good it felt with you," she said, stopping and turning toward him.

They were almost the same height, with Brandon probably only an inch taller than Rachel. They paused, staring into each other's eyes and then Rachel moved in for the first kiss. Even though she had sucked him off and let him fuck her, they had never kissed before. It was a rush, very stimulating and hot. They didn't break it for several seconds as lips parted and tongues met for a brief time.

"Mmm, that was nice... I'm so horny, Brandon... but I know you can't because of the rules."

"The rules only say that I can't cum, they say nothing about you," he said, grinning.

"What are you purposing?" she asked.

"You know exactly what I'm proposing. Do you know somewhere we could go to be along and I'll show you," he said.

"I know the perfect place," Rachel said.

**

Brandon stood on the porch of a giant house the football players shared. It looked dark and empty.

"The players left today for an away game. No one's here but I have a key I haven't given back to Ryan. We can use the whole house if you want," she giggled, inserting the key and opening the door.

Brandon followed her in. Looking around, he was a little pissed off the football players had such a nice dorm house. That quickly left his mind as Rachel turned around and wrapped her arms around him to kiss him again. As they kissed, she walked backwards, pulling him with her into the TV room. She knew the house well and didn't even have to look to find the couch. Together they fell onto it and continued to kiss until Brandon found himself lying on top of her with his hard cock wedged in his jeans and pressed firmly against her body.

"Damn, I can feel how big you are even now. That's a huge difference between you and Ryan," she said breaking the kiss.

He didn't respond, instead he just kissed her again and ran his hands up her thin body until he found her small round breasts. She moaned in pleasure has he gently squeezed them over her bra and kissed her more passionately. Between kissing and fondling, shirts and eventually pants ended up on the ground at they were both in just their underwear, kissing and groping each other.

"How are you not going to want to cum," she said, finally stopping him.

"Don't worry about me... I did it once before with you remember? Let's just take care of you," he said, moving down her body with small kisses.

He stopped to admire her elongated navel and flat toned stomach, stunned with how hot she was and how lucky he was. He kissed her below the bellybutton a few times before pulling her panties off. She was still completely hair free, which made kissing her sex and flesh easy. She cooed and moaned before screaming in pleasure as he lifted her legs and dug his tongue deep into her dripping pussy. She was so wet and hot from the kissing his mouth was filled with her tangy juices as he licked her hole upward until his tongue found her engorged clit, hiding under her folds. Her hands suddenly grabbed hold of his hair and pulled him into her again.

"Yes! Eat me, make me cum!" she screamed as he pressed on his head.

His cock was raging hard in his boxers, oozing all over. He wondered if he could fuck her again without cumming. He remembered it wasn't easy and he had just cum minutes before. This time would be even harder since it had already been a day or more since Becca had sucked him off. He decided to focus on her pussy with his mouth and began nibbling her little clit and forcing his tongue into her hot wet hole. Back and forth he went until he could tell she was close and he focused solely on her clit, pinning it between his teeth and going to town with his tongue. When she came she practically ripped his hair out of his head in her orgasmic thrashing. She just wouldn't let go of his head as she convulsed and thrashed under his tongue.

Suddenly her hands and body fell limp, her climax had completely overcome her and she had fallen exhausted on the couch with her chest heaving. He lifted his head and watched her recover for a few seconds. His boxers were soaked through.

**

The orgasm was incredible. Rachel couldn't remember getting off from oral in such an explosive manner before. Damn, Brandon was the perfect guy, hung, nice and ate pussy like a pro. She finally was able to open her eyes and look up at him. Her body felt light and tingly all over. Her pussy clenched and continued to pulse from the intense sensations he had caused with his mouth. She had no idea what he had done but if felt incredible, so intense she thought she might squirt for the first time. She may have, she didn't know for sure.

When she looked at his face he was smiling at her and his chin was glistening from her juices. She looked down his hot, toned body and saw the large tent and wet spot on his boxers. His cock was large and hard, oozing from the anticipation. She wanted it in her, even after her large climax she still wanted to feel that cock inside of her again.

"I want your cock so bad, but I'm afraid we'll ruin the contest. I don't want to be the one that does that."

"I'll manage," he said. "Don't worry I won't cum."

She watched him pull his shorts down and kick them off, his long cock waggling back and forth as he did so, the head shiny and wet from his pre-cum.

"Are you sure?" she asked, hungrily.

"Yep," he said falling on his hands over her and moving his cock to her very wet pussy.

She held her breath as his width spread her open and he eased into her. "Oh gawd! So worth it!" she screamed, clawing his back as he settled in deep with every glorious inch she craved.

**

Julie's phone suddenly rang, waking her up. Groggily, she felt around for it until she found the thing and looked at the bright screen in the darkness. It was Sam.

"Julie? Do you know where Rachel is?" Sam asked.

"No, why? Isn't she home with you?"

"No. I'm worried. She never came home tonight after her last class."

"Did you try her phone?" Julie asked.

"Yes... it just goes to voicemail. This isn't like her, I'm really worried."

"I'm sure she's fine... probably just working through her breakup."

"At 2 am? I don't know. I think something's wrong."

"What do you want to do?" Julie asked.

"We could go and look for her?"

"Seriously? At 2 am?"

"Yes, wake up Becca and meet me in the courtyard," Sam said, hanging up.

Julie groaned, sat up and cursed Rachel for doing this to her.

"Becca? You awake?" Julie asked.

"I am now. What's wrong?"

"It's Rachel. She never came home tonight. Sam wants us to meet and look for her."

"Let's do this... I'd want the same if it was me," Becca said, turning on her lamp and throwing the covers off like she was getting up for early morning soccer practice.

**

"Oh yes! Give it to me... fuck me hard and fast, like you did before," Rachel screamed at Brandon.

He was already going as fast as he dared. The sensations coursing through his dick were immense. She was so hot and wet he was having second thoughts about whether he could actually not cum. Then she asks him to go faster and harder, not a good combination. He sped up a little more, focusing on keeping his cum in his body by thinking of something else. It didn't help much. His cock was in heaven, covered in creamy goodness he had scarcely felt before. Her tight, thin body beneath him didn't help either, everything was working against him but he didn't regret fucking her.

"Yes, just like that... don't stop, it's perfect!" she cried out.

This did not help him, silence from her would have helped him but to hear her talk like that and moan as she neared her second climax was just unfair. He was forced to bite down on his tongue to try and take some of the pleasure out of his body with pain. He even closed his eyes so he wasn't looking at her flushed, sexy face and body as he continued to thrust in deep and hard. He was hoping she would cum very soon because he wasn't going to be able to continue without blowing his own load. His balls were tight and wanting release. His willpower was almost gone, wanting nothing more than to release his pent up load deep inside this incredible pussy. He lasted another minute before things got too much for him.

"I can't hold it anymore... I... I got to stop!" he said, pulling out and grabbing his cock. It was the most difficult thing he had ever had to do during sex.

Rachel didn't say anything and when he opened his eyes he knew why. She was cumming. Just as he pulled out she had begun. He quickly squeezed the head of his cock and then shoved it back in to fuck her hard so her orgasm continued like she wanted. She screamed in ecstasy as his cock rushed back into her. She began to writhe and thrash under him from the intensity of her climax. His pleasure soon returned but he was able to thrust long enough for her to finish and fall limp again.

He pulled out immediately and had to squeeze his cock all over again and pull his tight balls down to keep from cumming. Even with all that effort a small glob of white semen oozed out of his slit he was that close to the point of no return. He fell back, not letting go of his head and squeezing the urge to blow down.

"You're amazing, Brandon... I don't know any other man that would do that once let alone twice. You're going to have blue balls for sure," Rachel said.

"Maybe, but either way I'll be fine and it was worth it to see you cum again."

"You're big cock wants to cum so bad, I can totally tell," she said, looking down at him squeezing the head.

"I'm not going to lie. I really want too, but I don't want you to be the reason the contest is ruined."

"You're so sweet. The sweetest guy I've ever met," she said, sitting up and giving him a kiss. "Thanks for making me cum twice. When this is all over I'll make it up to you. I'll let you do whatever you want to me and cum wherever you want as well. How's that sound?" she asked.

"Fuck! I think I'm going to cum now just thinking about it," he grinned, but really wasn't joking.

**

"Oh my fucking shit!" Sam said, pointing up the path the three friends were walking on.

The others look ahead and saw Rachel walking with Brandon back from the football player's house.

"She's been with him?! That skinny bitch!" Becca said.

They all stopped and let Rachel and Brandon come to them.

"What the hell, Rachel!" Sam said.

"What?" Rachel asked.

"Umm? Really? Okay, two things. One you never came home tonight and never called and two, you're with him and from the look of your hair and his, you both just had sex!" Sam said.

"Sorry I didn't call, my phone is dead and I figured you'd just fall asleep anyway. And it kind of just happened but he didn't cum... so the contest is still good."

"You expect us to believe you guys had sex and he didn't cum again?! I'm calling bullshit!" Becca blurted.

"No, seriously, ask him," Rachel said.

"It's true... I didn't cum, but she did," Brandon said, laughing... "Twice."

"No fucking way! What guy would do that?"

"This guy! And I promised to make it up to him after this is all over," Rachel said, kissing him full on the lips.

"Wow, whatever she promised better be worth it, Brandon and you better make it count," Julie said.

"I plan on it," Brandon said.

jasliz
jasliz
3,532 Followers
12