Blowjob for a Brand New Man

Story Info
A lady of the evening makes my trip perfect.
946 words
3.48
11.5k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aden46y
aden46y
18 Followers

Bright lights, warm evening, downtown in Indianapolis by myself. Well, sort of by myself. The other two dozen guys were back in the rec center getting ready for the last night of our two weeks trip to the New Mexico where we had hiked the mountains. We had seen all the sites, bought souvenirs, unfortunately I have to admit we shoplifted a couple for excitement, taken pictures on my new instamatic, and tomorrow we would be back in the arms of our loving families.

Me? I was a young guy, just reached my 18th birthday that summer before I entered my Senior Year of high school. I had lived a sheltered existence in a rural setting in the Northeast. I had seen a couple of pictures for Playboy. But that was it. I knew nothing about sex, except I loved to masturbate on almost any inspiration, suggestive pictures or books, encyclopedia pics, and sometimes just to the erotic fantasies of a very young fellow.

My two wingmen had dropped off the last time we had wandered by the center. I told my friends I was going to walk for a bit and decided to follow her. I was not ready to call it a night.

Now, alone in downtown Indianapolis...a veritable Gotham of unlimited, yet unreachable excitement. As we had wandered a few blocks from the hotel, we saw some XXXX theaters and boasted about going in. I had seen a couple of hot looking ladies walking in the area and my little pecker was hard. A buxom blond in a tight light poplin jacket and very short white shorts was walking in the direction of our rec center as we had headed back. Her tight ass was swaying as she sauntered slowly along the well lit street. I followed, in my mind a discrete distance behind.

After walking a few blocks from the main street, the street lights thinned out and she sat on a steps raised above the street level. She was probably in a prime spot to be seen for a couple of blocks, in a quiet main feeder to the downtown area. I tried to saunter by her and said "Hi."

I remember she smiled, "Good evening son."

Was "son" better than "boy?"

"Nice night, do you live here?"

She said she was just resting for a minute before heading the rest of the way home. I sat down on the step. "Are you from here?"

"No, we are going home but are staying overnight in the church rec center."

We chatted and she smoked another cigarette. My young cock was hard. I can still remember her first comments, the size of her breasts, and the fact I was hard as could be at that age. I cannot remember how it started, but suddenly I was kissing her. I recall being shocked by the smoky taste of her tongue and wondered what she was doing when she dove into my mouth. And I did not think my little woody could get harder. I was wrong.

Somehow, I got the courage, or she took my hand and suddenly I was stroking her monstrous right breast. It was in a tight bra, ala the early 60's. A few years later it might have been free and flopping, but at this point it was tightly ensconced and cantilevered. However, I suddenly felt the nub of her nipple. OMG, was I excited? I tried reaching over to the left breast, and damn it had one too. I kissed her back too, but guess my young tongue was not much of a treasure and she pushed back, swept it aside and was licking my mouth, tongue and throat. I did not know much, but did have a sense that she was in business not in it for the love. I had one whole $10 travelers check left, and a few bucks extra.

"Can we go to your place?" I remember asking her to take me to paradise. She took my hand and we walked to the next block and turned right. I was so excited. Clueless, but thrilled. Half way down the street she crossed the block and went into the alley. I was bewildered. What was going on?

"Are you quick?"

What? As I was wondering, she crouched down , her knees on either side of my legs. She pulled down the zipper on my shorts, and out popped Junior Woody. She placed her warm, wet mouth around it, and I almost fell down. I had never imagined anything so glorious. My knees were shaking. She played with the head, tickled my glans and then was going down on my little shaft. I had the most earth shattering cum of my young life. I was unprepared for the sensation, and was not up to giving her any warming at all. I don't think there was any blood functioning in my brain, at all. She mumbled something while spitting it out. I was shaking so hard. I wanted more. When I asked to go with her, she said I probably should go, but hoped I had fun. I begged to go with her. Now I realize she had hours of work to do, but like I said, my brain was not functioning.

I went back to where we were staying with cum still draining into my tightie whities. Everyone was already quiet and I crawled into my sleeping bag. I humped it again. When I woke in the morning I had crust all over. And a smile that would not stop.

Loved oral ever since. And still cruising, looking for that lady in the blue poplin jacket.

aden46y
aden46y
18 Followers