Blowjob for Hire (Boy on Man)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god yes," I gasped.

He adjusted his position slightly so that his cock was now pointed directly at my mouth, just an inch away.

"Lick the head," He instructed in a shaky voice.

As I did, I could taste the little pool of pre-cum that had collected in the opening of his dick head. I licked it clean and savored it for a few seconds, then resumed licking his cock head.

"Lick the head all over baby, get it wet all over."

I ran my tongue all around his dick head, circling the ridge and making sure I covered every inch of the huge bulb in the wetness from my tongue.

"Now put just the head in your mouth and suck just the head in and out of your mouth."

I opened my mouth wide and engulfed the huge orb of firm purple flesh so warm and so perfect.

"Hold your tongue out as you do it so your tongue strokes the bottom."

I extended my tongue until it flirted with the sensitive skin under his head and I slowly but rhythmically began to suck his enormous mushroom in and out of my mouth.

"Just the head baby," he cautioned, "Don't go past the ridge with your lips."

He was letting out long moans and drawing deep breaths as he stared down at his dick head sliding in and out of my mouth. He was still holding his cock in position as he gave me my next instruction, the one I'd been dying to hear since the first moment I saw his cock.

"Suck my cock now baby, suck it deep into your mouth," he ordered as he gently leaned in to me.

He took my head in both hands and guided me to the depth and thrust he wanted. I moved my tongue slowly back and forth under his cock as he thrust in and out of my mouth. His cock was so fucking hard! To my pleasure I easily managed the four or so inches he was feeding me with slow, rhythmic precision. He was moaning, breathing hard and deep now.

He released his grasp of my head. "Hold my dick in your hand and keep sucking."

He positioned my hand just where he wanted it around his dick and said "When you suck it in, pull the skin in to your mouth, then pull it back as you it comes out of your mouth. Go as deep as you can and keep the head inside your mouth while you're sucking."

I followed his instructions precisely and after a few strokes, he was letting out long loud moans as his unblinking gaze fixed upon the sight of me sucking his beautiful cock.

"Oh baby that's it, that perfect. Just keep sucking my dick until I tell you to stop," he groaned out.

At long last, here I was again filling my mouth with a large, stiff cock. It felt wonderful and I just melted into sucking his dick like it was the most delicious thing I'd ever tasted. With my free hand, I was rubbed his legs and ass. I could feel his entire body flexing and squirming under the pleasure I was giving him. He stood there over me, eyes locked on my small mouth stretched full of his cock. The heat was pouring off his body. He smelled so wonderful and his cock tasted and felt so alive in my mouth that I began to moan. He was off in another world. He was barely able to get a couple of words out between each gasp of breath. "So good baby...so good...so perfect...real slow now baby, real slow, real easy and slow," I slowed to a crawl of pulling his wet cock in and out of my mouth. He was there again, on that precipice where one wrong move from me would send his cock exploding.

"Just hold it still in your mouth baby and move your tongue back and forth a tiny bit. That's it baby right there, just keep doing exactly that."

His body was perfectly still but his breath came in shaky gasps. His face had a look of absolute ecstasy as he stared down at me, eyes wide and mouth gaping as he gasped for breath.

"Oh my god David," he moaned as he gently caressed my head and cheek. "Oh my god you look so beautiful like that. "

We held this position for a full two or three minutes as he hung perfectly balanced in that state of mind and body that was the essence of his perfect blowjob. His cock was rock hard and I could feel the head in the back of my mouth like rubber ball. I could feel the controlled power of his body through his throbbing cock. He held my head again and slowly pulled his cock out of his mouth. He let out one long sigh and panted out, "There's just no words to describe that."

"Now I want you to lick it like you did before, then suck it again just like I showed you. Lick and suck, about a minute of each."

His cock filling my whole universe. I was so stoned and engrossed in the pleasure of serving him that his voice almost seemed to come from someone else. The moment I began to lick and suck the underside of his cock, my whole body again coursed with pleasure. The sight of him, the smell and taste, his labored breathing and delicate noises filled me with waves of such heightened awareness that it was as though I could feel what he was feeling. Even my tongue felt every tiny detail of the surface of the skin I was so lavishly bathing with my wet tongue.

I don't know how long I was licking him. It could have been ten seconds or ten minutes but I must have lost myself and gone over my minute because my bliss was broken by his voice.

"Now suck it, remember about a minute of each."

Without lifting my tongue from his cock, I slid it into my wide-open mouth. Again my body coursed with pleasure as I sucked him in and out, pulling and pushing with my hand just as he had instructed me. I could feel the skin sliding in and out of my mouth and that that huge head plunging slowly along its sensual journey over my lips to the back of my throat again and again. I slowly withdrew him and ran my tongue back under the head of his dick in one smooth motion, never breaking contact with his cock. I fell in to a wonderful, delicious rhythm of this sucking and licking. The contrast of the two sensations sent a fresh shiver of incredible pleasure through me each time. As I looked up at him, his body seemed a hundred feet tall. His chest and belly heaved as he breathed and let out shuddered animal sounds of pleasure. His head was cocked to one side as he stared amazed and transfixed on what I was doing to him.

Once again he reached that point of euphoria teetering on orgasm, but the broken rhythm of this alternate sucking and licking allowed him to hang there even longer. As stoned as I was, it was difficult to judge time but I'm certain I did this to him for at least twenty minutes and I savored every moment of it. He settled into a steady hypnotic state of long moans each time I took him deep into my mouth and hissing breathes through clinched teeth each time I licked the underside of his cock. He was in a perfectly balanced state of near orgasm, and I was the one able at last to follow his instructions with the precision needed to keep him there.

"I want to finish up on the bed," He said as I finished up a last, lingering lick of his hard dick.

We moved into the bedroom and he took a position on his back. He piled a couple of pillows under his head so that he had a full view of what he was about to receive, or rather perhaps what I was about to receive. He spread his legs wide across the bed and said "Come lay down between my legs." I approached from the foot of the bed and crawled up to him until my face was at his cock.

"I want you to do exactly what you were doing before, the sucking and licking only this time, about two minutes of each".

I was still amazed at how specific his desires were. I felt wonderfully comfortable between his legs. I began by licking and mouthing the underside of his cock again. His cock stiffened to rock hard immediately and he let out a long moan. After the two minutes, I took his cock in my mouth and sucked and stroked him just as before. I made this my best effort, making sure he could see the whole show as he watched me blow him.

I gave him the licking and sucking he loved so much for about fifteen minutes, most of which he was once again hanging by his fingernails in the excruciating pleasure of near orgasm. By now, he was a mess of sighs, groans, gasping breaths and the barely discernable mutterings of a man about to have a wonderful, intense orgasm right into the warm, wet sucking mouth of a boy who had eagerly submitted to his complete control. In a few moments, I would feel his desperate obsession realized at last as his entire body explodes with all those years of pent up longing and lust that he will, in just moments be able to bare no more. As I sucked his cock, he panted out the words that would put us into our final moments of this incredible mutual fantasy.

"Okay baby, just lick it now while I tell you exactly how I want you to make me cum."

I began licking him again, mouth and tongue working the underside if his dick as I listened to his instructions. He spoke in broken, almost pleading whimpers as though he were desperately begging me to get these last few moments exactly right.

"When I tell you to suck it, take about three inches into your mouth. Hold my dick with your hand at the base but don't stroke it. Suck it in shallow slow strokes of about a half inch. Move your tongue back and forth slowly as you suck and keep a fair amount of pressure on my dick with your tongue. Keep sucking exactly like that until I've completely finished cumming in your mouth but don't take my dick out of your mouth until I specifically tell you to. I want a clear view of the expressions on your face while my cock explodes in your mouth. Can you do that for me baby?" "Yes sir," I assured him. "I promise I'll do it exactly as you say."

I resumed licking him just as he liked. I spent about five minutes licking as the intensity of his excitement built and built. He was beginning to squirm and his legs were flexing in and out around my body.

"Oh my god yes baby, tongue it, just keep lickin' it just like that."

I couldn't understand much he said after that. He was literally delirious. His body was quaking and his head was rolling back and forth as he stared down at me. Finally, in one short burst of breath he blurted out "Suck it now David, suck it off just like I told you."

I moved my head into a position so he could see my face as I sucked him and took three inches of his huge cock into my mouth. I sucked him slowly in short half inch strokes and worked my tongue just as he had instructed and made sure he had a clear view of it all. I wanted his cum more than I've ever wanted anything, wanted him to drain his entire body into my mouth through his cock, now so hard and huge it seemed to be all my mouth could hold.

In his delirium he gasped out, "So perfect baby, so beautiful, so perfect. Here it is baby, here it is...here it is...all my cum right in your mouth David."

I maoned with pleasure as he staired down at my face so full of his cock. Then suddenly his body seemed to go limp and melt into the bed. I felt his cock become slick with a gush of pre-cum, then he drew in a gasp and held it for a few seconds, his legs stiffened and I felt an incredibly warm, strong shot of cum squirt into the back of my throat immediately followed by an ear splitting guttural scream from him. His body went into convulsions, he squirmed and bucked in the bed, legs and arms flailing as shot after powerful shot of sperm blasted home in my mouth. He was sucking in air and screaming cries of agony with each exhale. His orgasm was incredibly forceful and lasted a very long time. Spasm after spasm, I could feel my mouth filling with more and more of his warm semen as his cock continued to gush; his loud cries of ecstasy burtsting from his lungs with each powerful spasm that racked his body.

His cock twitched and throbbed in my mouth each time a strong shot of semen spurted from him. The first few shots were so powerful I could actually feel the long, hard gushes of sperm as they splashed into the back of my throat. I knew exactly what was happening in my mouth, and how incredibly intense this was for him and I relished the pleasure I was giving him. I was taking what was probably the most intense orgasm this man had ever had into my mouth without a flinch, and his cries told me I was doing it exactly as he'd imagined over and over. He just kept crying out and convulsing, cumming and cumming until my mouth was so full of his thick, warm fluid and his huge, swollen cock that I feared I would lose it if I didn't keep my lips sealed tightly around the shaft of his dick. As I continued to move my tongue back and forth on him, I could feel his sperm swish around in my mouth. Even as the cum emptied from him he continued to have orgasmic spasms as his body shuddered and twitched.

Slowly he moved less and less until he lay spent, savoring the euphoria of afterglow. His voice trailed off to little whimpers that almost sounded as though he were crying. I continued to hold his cock, still hard, in my mouth. He looked down, a look of complete depletion on his pleading face.

"Suck it for a few more seconds baby then take it out nice and slow. I want to watch it slide out of you." I continued to suck him as he whimpered until his cock began to lose its hardness. I slowly withdrew him being careful not to lose any of the huge deposit of sperm he had given me through so intense an orgasm. My mouth was completely filled with his semen. I had no idea a man could cum that much. I enjoyed the taste and texture of it in my mouth for a moment. His cum felt thick in my mouth with the familiar strong musky pungent taste I loved so much.

"Swallow it for me David. I want to watch you swallow all my cum for me," he whispered.

It took two swallows to get it all down but it was wonderful. I could taste him even stronger after I swallowed. My mouth was coated in his sperm. I ran my tongue around the inside of my mouth so that I could savor the strong, wonderful taste of a man who had just emptied the most incredible, most powerful and huge orgasm of his life right into my eager, willing, wanting mouth.

"Clean me up baby," he whispered. His cock now smelled of the strong, musky odor of semen and sex. I cleaned his spent, flaccid cock and balls with a generous, lavish tongue bath. His cock was sticky with a sheen of cum and I savored it as I licked it clean from his fleshy, limp dick. I licked and mouthed his loose balls until they were clean of the fine, glistening moisture of his musk. He groaned quietly, head back as I finished bathing him with my mouth.

We lay in the bead, both of us drifting into our own private euphoria as we drifted in our buzzes and afterglow for a good fifteen minutes.

"My god that was incredible," He whispered. "You have no idea how bad I needed that."

"It was all my pleasure sweetie," I responded. "Thank you so much for not walking past me tonight. I'm so glad you came to my table"

Morning was approaching. As we dressed he called a cab for me. He went in to the office of the suite and returned with a thick envelope. 'Thank you for this night" he said handing me the envelope. "My pleasure sir" I responded. I gave him my number and told him to call me anytime. He walked me to the door and I was gone. As I rode home in the cab "The gentleman has paid, where would you like to go" said the driver.

I opened the envelope to find eight seven hundred dollars in twenties and a note. "Thank you so much for your time. I hope it was not wholly unpleasant for you. And please excuse the vulgarity of the tip but I wanted to show my appreciation."

Could I do this again? I considered. It was an interesting possibility, but not something I could consider as a living. This had been a unique experience and I was certain not at all typical of what a prostitute, even an expensive one must endure in life. It was out of the question. Still, for a night anyway, it had been an amazing feeling to be paid so much for something I loved to do.

*

If you like my story let me know.

12