Blowjob from a 69 Year Old

Story Info
Horny 69 year old woman gives young man head on her birthday.
1.2k words
4.26
74.6k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I travel a lot for work, and spend a good chunk of the year at hotels. I've had quite a few memorable encounters, but this is always one i think back upon.

For background, i was at the time of the story 25 years old, i'm brown haired, with a short beard, 6'0 and 200 pounds. Work out a little bit, so was fairly fit, but no chiseled hunk either.

One night i was at the hotel bar, relaxing after a long shift at work. I was down there alone, sipping my beer and half following a baseball game. Two older women approached the bar and sat down a couple stools away from me and ordered a drink. Both women, even in their older age, were very fit. One was about 5'6'' tall, with shoulder length white hair, and a pair of thin framed glasses, wearing a floral pattern dress. Her friend was a petite asian woman about 5' tall with dark hair, in a blouse and skirt, they both looked like they just left a formal event. Fairly classy looking women. As I listened to their conversation, however, i learned that they were thinking of nothing classy at all.

The bartender asked them while delivering the drinks what even they were there for. Turned out they were both in town a 50th anniversary class reunion, and got together to celebrate the white haired woman's 69th birthday, which happened to fall on the same week as the event.

I heard the petite one tell a joke to her friend, saying "fitting both are at the same time seeing what you were known for back then, Ethel."

Ethel replied "hey i don't get on you for being named chastity." Both had a nice laugh. Chastity then mentioned that she wishes they could get lucky, but doubted they would have much luck. I heard Ethel tell Chastity that she bets she could convince a guy, even a younger one, to have her give one of the famous blowjobs she used to give. They bet a drink on it.

I was looking at the game to make it seem i was focused there, and not on sex talk between older women, which was much more interesting. So it came as a slight surprise when i felt a hand on my shoulder. It was Ethel, who invited me to join them for a drink. Now this had gotten much more interesting. We made introductions, and i bought us a round of drinks. After a little small talk i learned how forward Ethel was.

She straight up asked me if she could give me a blowjob, no strings attached. Chastity's mouth fell open, apparently shocked by how straightforward her friend was. I wondered if she would go through, so i played along and agreed. I suggested we go up to my room. We all paid up and I started to lead Ethel to the elevators, when Chastity piped up "how do i know you went through with it?" I just jokingly suggested that she could just watch. Ethel surprised me by adding "and maybe learn why my head was so famous" with a smile. Chastity looked shocked, but mumbled a little and followed us.

I offered the women a drink, and poured a glass of woodford for all of us, and after a sip Ethel, pretty confidently, instructed me to undress. Chastity sat in the computer chair across from the bed, holding her drink and looking shocked, like she had no idea how the night had got to that point. I quickly finished my drink before i started to undress. Im a grower, not a shower, but by this point i was horned up to the point of having a semi, and although not massive, i still have a solid 6 inch cock. So I stood, naked in front of two women, as both stared at my rapidly hardening cock. i thought at first standing named in front of two clothed women would make me a little nervous, but it turns out i have a thing for cfnm.

Ethel said in a pretty commanding and confident voice "sit up on the bed honey" then tuned to chastity and said "let me show you how it's done" before climbing on the bed and grabbing my cock. She started by licking from the balls to the tip, and putting the tip in her mouth, swirling around it with her tounge. It felt amazing, to say the least, and then she started to work up and down my shaft, using her tounge the whole time simultaneously. I was in heaven, and when i opened my eyes, i could see chastity watching, her hand now under her skirt, playing with herself. She was so horny she didn't even care i was watching.

Then Ethel surprised me by throating my whole cock. I had never been with a girl who could do that before, and it was a whole new sensation. I moaned in pleasure while a true expert performed her craft. I couldn't take it anymore and announced i was going to cum. Ethel took the first load n her mouth, then got off my cock, but kept jerking it with it aimed at her face, coating one lens of her glasses and her nose, with a little getting in her hair. When she stood up, some dripped onto her breasts, falling into her cleavage. At this point chastity moaned as she orgasmed. Ethel hadn't noticed her friend was masturbating to her, and smiled a big old wicked grin.

She stared at me and asked how she did for an old bird. I managed to catch my breath and answered honestly, that it was the best head i've ever gotten. She smiled even more, like it was validation that she still has it. She then walked over to the sink and started cleaning herself with a wet towel, and even unzipped the dress and dropped it to wipe her breasts off, and honestly they looked like they belonged on a woman 20 years younger, she was fit and they were still fairly perky. She finished cleaning up, zipped the dress back up, and said to chastity "time to collect that drink from you girl" chastity speechless as she got up. I followed them to the door, as they left Ethel gave me a quick kiss goodnight, and left. In hindsight i'm glad nobody was in the hallway since i was butt naked with some cum on my legs. I showered, had another drink, and went to bed smiling at all the fun id had that night.

The next Evening, two of my friends flew in to assist the project, so i met them at the bar when i got out of work. We caught up, and one of them started telling us a story of a threesome he had with his girlfriend and a stripper the week before, and we all started telling sex stories, and one of my friends challenged us to come up with a sex experience the others hadn't. He had the threesome, my other buddy banged his exes mom after they broke up. It was my turn. I told them the story and they couldn't stop laughing. There was an unintended consequence though, the story spread and now when i'm at work the older ladies seem to come out of the woodwork to check on my projects. Cant complain about the attention too much more, older ladies have some serious experience to bring to the table!