Blowjob Love Ch. 01

Story Info
Girls going down - introducing Crystal!
1.3k words
3.98
35.3k
5

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/14/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I love blowjobs. Getting head is seriously one of the best things that can happen to a guy sexually speaking. I know this isn't really anything groundbreaking or that surprising to hear, I mean what guy doesn't like his dick sucked? Honestly. My love for oral sex is probably a borderline obsession. A large percentage of head I have received was from various girlfriends over the years. Very different in their technique and demeanor, they all pleased me greatly in their own way.

I have been toying with the idea of a multi-chapter story introducing the different girls and our encounters. Here is chapter 1, feedback appreciated.

Chapter 1: Crystal

Sometimes it's not until something is over and done when you can step back and look at how toxic the whole situation was. Crystal was like that.

She was 5'6", with thick wavy dark hair, big dark eyes, hot as hell, and completely shallow. Somehow that last part didn't matter to me. Something about her demeanor and the way she carried herself with such confidence really appealed to me. I met her as the girlfriend to an acquaintance of mine. That didn't last very long as she began to take interest in me. Hanging out drinking together our flirting got more and more bold, the obvious sexual attraction between us showing.

A month later she is single having dumped the acquaintance just last night and sending me a text message around 9 or 10.

"Come drink with me please.. I'm over at Hannah's."

I pause before knowing how to respond. Even though I know she basically dumped her boyfriend for me, at this point I don't care. I didn't make her, hell I don't even initiate the flirting that usually happens around her. At this point all I can think about is Crystal and how I want to take the flirting a step further as she obviously does as well.

"Sounds fun.. Be there soon" I reply back.

Hannah lives a couple blocks away and is a mutual friend of ours. Walking over for a night of drinking is pretty commonplace especially this past month with Crystal. Arriving at Hannah's I am greeted at the door by a buzzed Crystal .She looks amazing. Her dark hair is in 2 pigtails and she is wearing a short denim skirt with frayed edges on it. Her large breasts are tightly contained in a faded T shirt. Her dark bra is visible through the thin fabric on her shirt. A worn pair of black Converse chucks are on her feet. Her clothes all look like they are old favorites worn through time, but I know its just shit she bought at the mall pre-faded and sold that way.

She smiles and gives me a hug pressing her soft breasts into me. "I was starting to think you weren't going to come!" She exclaims releasing me from her grip and motioning for me to step inside.

I wasted no time in pouring a drink and downing it, then another. I pretty much had a drink in my hands that I was working from that moment forward.

As the night wore on Crystal moved from sitting near me on the couch, to cuddled next to me, to slinging a leg over mine and finally sitting in my lap with her arms around my neck.

Fuck I wanted her bad. Between her smiles she kept flashing, her skirt riding up showing more leg, he ass grinding on my crotch and her overall air of sexual aggression, all I could think about was how bad I wanted her riding my cock, moaning my name.

"What's so serious?" Hannah slurs a little waving her hand in front of my eyes with a drunken chuckle. "You're sitting there all quiet all the sudden!" I shift my eyes to Hannah slumped across the couch to my right. Her huge tits are smashed up showing off her massive cleavage. I have always thought Hannah was hot. Despite being a little on the chubby side, her face is very pretty and her tits are huge. Even though we have always flirted with each other I still have never made a serious advance at Hannah. I know she would gladly fuck with without a second thought. She has never had a boyfriend she didn't cheat on, but I just wouldn't go there.

As I blatantly stared at her cleavage she laughed and pointed out the obvious.

"You are so fucking drunk right now."

I just scoffed and closed my eyes.

"Don't psh me! You're fucking wasted!"

With my eyes closed the room took a bit of a spin. Wow... I was drunk. Hannah and Crystal giggled a little and slowly their conversation became incoherent as I drifted off.

As suddenly as I drifted off, I snap awake in a dark room. Sitting up I look around letting my eyes adjust, I seem to be in Hannah's bedroom. A hand touches my chest and I hear Crystal whisper "Relax baby, you were really drunk so we laid you down."

I can see Hannah's dark shape under blankets to my left. Her even breathing shows she is still sleeping soundly.

As I wake up a little more I become aware I am sleeping in only my boxers. I don't have much time to ponder this as Crystal slides over closer to me and kisses my lips in the darkness. I kiss back hungrily sucking on her lower lip still buzzing pretty good. Her shadowy shape lets out a soft moan and I see her lift her shirt off over her head and throw it aside. My cock starts to harden and poke out through my boxers.

Crystal's shape moves closer and I feel her straddle my lap as she sloppily kisses me again sliding her tongue in and out of my open mouth biting and sucking on my lip. I grip her waist and feel her warm soft skin. She is totally naked on top of me. I kiss her neck and bite hard making her moan louder. I kiss down the curve of her neck to her collarbone, continuing down to her wonderful breasts and erect nipples. I lick them in small circles letting the stud in my tongue rotate and roll around her protruding nipple. She moans and grabs a handful of my hair holding my head in a death grip against her heaving tit. Her wet pussy grinds along my cock that is sticking out of my boxers like an iron rod.

With Hannah still sleeping next to us she slides off of me and kisses down my chest and stomach while pulling on my boxers moving them down my thighs.

"Mmmm you have my juices all over you." Crystal whispers as her warm breath teases my cock.

"Is it ok if I suck it a little bit?"

My cock throbs at her words. The sexy tone to her voice and her asking me like that I'm going to say 'no it's not ok to wrap those wonderful lips around my straining cock and suck your juices off it.'

Instead I just mutter yes and groan softly as her hot mouth engulfs my dick.

Fuck it feels so good. I love that moment when a girls lips first slide over my cock. She slowly glides up and down my member softly making slurping sounds as my cock slips in and out of her hot wet mouth. As she mouth fucks me I start to thrust in her mouth making my nuts lightly tap her chin causing her to moan. Between the slurping and muffled moans I'm getting close to cumming. Pulling on her pigtails harder and faster, fucking her mouth without abandon I cum hard. Spurt after spurt flood her mouth across her tongue and down her throat as she swallows my thick seed.

My world spins again. Cumming that hard with my buzz I still have going has me in a very nice state of bliss.

Crystal wipes the edge of her mouth on the comforter and flops next to me laying her head on my chest and gently plays with my softening cock as we both drift off to sleep.

That's how it all started with Crystal, A drunken face fucking in Hannah's bed while Hannah actually slept next to us.

To be continued...