Blowjob Queen Gets an "A"

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't believe what a slut you are," Jeremy said. "It's time you pleasured me. Flip over and open wide."

Brandy was now lying with her back on the couch. By "open wide" she'd assumed Jeremy wanted her to spread her legs and get ready for his throbbing cock.

"You're just too easy," Jeremy said. "I meant open your mouth."

Brandy obliged. Jeremy kneeled over her, and dropped his sweaty ball sack in her mouth. Now she was getting tea-bagged, possibly the most degrading thing that had happened to her all day. It was hard for her just to breath as Jeremy's balls bobbed in and out of her mouth. "You like licking those sweaty balls?" he asked.

Brandy couldn't really respond because her mouth was full of his nut sack, but she nodded to please him. As his balls were getting erotically fondled by Brandy's mouth, Jeremy could feel the cum rising. He quickly removed his balls and stuck his penis between her lips. He pushed his hard member in and out of her mouth. Brandy could tell by his twitching he was about to cum. She tightened her lips around his cock, grabbed his balls, and didn't let go. Jeremy shot load after load down her throat, and even when he tried to pull his cock out of her mouth, Brandy locked her lips down on it. She had swallowed every last drop.

Brandy laid out on the couch exhausted while Jeremy finally took his dick out of her mouth, and put his clothes back on. While Brandy was still lying there, he took all her clothes other than her sexy pink g-string, and threw them out the window. "Thanks for sucking my dick you cockwhore," he said as he threw the answer key on the floor.

Brandy thought the nightmare was over, but things got even worse later that day when she noticed a few boys in her class looking at her and laughing. Her first thought was that Jeremy had told everyone what had happened, but she quickly learned that he'd been filming her while fucking her ass with the banana. She was mortified, and vowed revenge.

She never did wind up telling the cops, but she did get the revenge she sought. While Jeremy was at a party one night, she had one of her friends seduce him and lead him into an empty bedroom. Inside three players from the football team that Brandy had sucked off were waiting. They pinned Jeremy down against his will. Out of the closet Brandy emerged wearing a giant strap-on. She pegged poor Jeremy for over an hour. It took him weeks just to be able to walk normally.

12