Blowjob School Pt. 01

Story Info
Busty teacher is facefucked in front of her class.
1.6k words
4.3
176.1k
289

Part 6 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/02/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AirWrites
AirWrites
852 Followers

It was Monday morning and all of the students in Mrs Bloomers class were talking to each other, awaiting their teacher's arrival. Highrock Academy was a mixed school for students aged 18-20. Mrs Bloomers taught an all-girl class of 14 students.

The door swung open and Mrs Bloomers walked into the room. She was wearing her usual outfit: a red shirt, buttoned to the top, her cream-coloured skirt that reached just below her knees and her black high-heeled boots. Her shirt, as always, was quite tight, amply showing her 38DD breasts hidden away and her long, black hair fell far past her shoulders.

"Morning class" she said.

"Morning Mrs Bloomers" was the reply from half the class, the other half not bothering to reply.

"Today we will be doing something a little bit different" Mrs Bloomers said, "Instead of our usual timetable, I have organised a visit from the BJA. One of their teachers will be coming in today."

A hand shot into the air, "Miss, what's the BJA?" asked a red-headed girl.

"The Blowjob Association, Miss Clarkson" replied Mrs Bloomers, smiling at her student.

The class looked around at each other, clearly not expecting that answer.

"A...Mr Hopper will be arriving shortly" she said, looking down at her clipboard.

At that moment, there was a knock on the door and a man entered the classroom. He was quite tall, wore a full black suit and jacket, black trousers and shoes that looked brand new. He smiled at the class and at Mrs Bloomers.

"Hello there, I am Greg Hopper...from the BJA" he said.

Mrs Bloomers smiled back and welcomed him into the classroom. She took him to the front of the class.

"Well," she said, "thanks for coming today Mr Hopper, I am sure we will have a great day."

"I'm sure we will" he replied, "Now, from what Mrs Bloomers told the BJA, the plan of action is to give some lessons in Blowjob skills and techniques."

Mrs Bloomers nodded.

"In that case, I would like everyone to come round the front here, and if you're sat at the back, you may want to come forward so you can see." Said Mr Hopper.

The girls sitting at the front of the class stayed seated, but those who were sitting near the back, stood up and came forward.

"Excellent, now you can all see, I think we should begin."

Mr Hopper unzipped his trousers and let them fall to the floor. His underpants bulged outwards, before they too were dropped to the floor. His erect cock sprung to life, a good 7 inches long and 3 inches thick.

Mrs Bloomers started to inch back towards the side of the room, to allow Mr Hopper to begin teaching, before he stopped her and brought her back next to him.

"Mrs Bloomers, shall we begin?" Asked Mr Hopper, directing her to the floor.

The busty teacher looked a little confused for a second, before smiling, "Oh no, I'm not here to suck cock, I'm just the tea-" but she was cut off as Mr Hopper pushed her to the floor.

She squealed and her eyes went wide in surprise.

She looked up at Mr Hopper, opening her mouth to complain but she didn't get the chance. Mr Hopper shoved his cock into her mouth, he grabbed the back of her head with both hands and began to thrust in and out of her mouth.

Mrs Bloomers was shocked and didn't know what to do - not that she could do anything really - Mr Hopper held her head in place as the thrusting became faster and gagging sounds erupted from Mrs Bloomer's mouth.

"No point in starting the lessons without a demonstration I think, Mrs Bloomers" said Mr Hopper, smiling down at her.

Mrs Bloomers tried to reply, but all that came out was a muffled noise. Spit had started to cover Mr Hoppers cock as he thrust in and out of her mouth.

Her class of 14 students were all staring at her, some with their eyes wide, some whispering to each other and some - although they didn't say - were enjoying watching their teacher getting facefucked.

"This girls," said Mr Hopper, directing the speech to the class and thrusting his cock into Mrs Bloomers mouth, "Is top-level blowjob skills. It'll take a while for you all to reach this stage, but it's always great to have a goal."

Mrs Bloomers was looking straight into his eyes. Her eyes wide and unblinking as she felt the shaft of Mr Hopper's cock hammer against her throat. As Mr Hopper brought out his cock, there was a mass of saliva covering the head, that he wiped over Mrs Bloomers face.

She tried to move her head side-to-side, not wanting her face covered in spit, but this just allowed Mr Hopper to spread it even more.

"Mr Hopper, I really think we shou-" started Mrs Bloomers, but she was cut off again and squealed loudly as he shoved his cock back into her mouth. She gagged at the intrusion and her mouth was opened wide as Mr Hopper pushed his cock deeper and deeper into her throat.

Mrs Bloomers nose rested against his pubes as he had thrust his entire length into her mouth.

"Let's see how long Mrs Bloomers can hold the position."

The class looked on in amazement, gazing at their teacher, on her knees and having a 7-inch cock in her throat.

"1...2...3..." started Mr Hopper "7...8...9..." he continued counting up for a while, "18...19...20..."

Mrs Bloomers started to gag, her neck convulsing and she tried to pull herself away. Mr Hopper was not letting her go. He held the back of her head and made sure she remained where she was. "21...22...23...24...25..."

Mrs Bloomers tried to pull away again and this time, Mr Hopper allowed her to go. She sent her head flying back, leaving Mr Hoppers cock in the open and started to breathe in. The air was heaven and she took as much in as she could.

"One thing to remember class" said Mr Hopper, "is never forget the balls!" he continued. And as he did so, he grabbed Mrs Bloomers head and brought her mouth down to his balls, shoving one in her mouth. She sucked on it before letting it drop from her mouth and took the other in. After a few seconds, that one too fell out of her mouth and she started licking them both at the same time.

"An excellent attempt, Mrs Bloomers" he said, before shoving his cock back into her mouth and facefucking her much faster than he had done previously. The gagging noises that erupted from Mrs Bloomers mouth were - to Mr Hopper - pure heaven.

Mr Hopper removed his hands from the teacher's head and grabbed a handful of hair in each instead. Considering her hair has been smooth and tidy when she walked into the classroom, Mrs Bloomers hair was now all over the place, messy and reminded Mr Hopper of a mad professor.

After another minute of facefucking, he reached down and squeezed Mrs Bloomers tits. Of course, her shirt and bra were in the way, but they still felt fantastic. Two giant balls of pure pleasure. Afterwards, Mr Hopper yet again moved his hands and clamped them onto Mrs Bloomers head, keeping it in position as he rammed his cock in and out of her gagging mouth.

By this point, Mrs Bloomers make-up was streaking down her face, her eyes looking like they were crying black tears. Mr Hopper quickly pulled out his cock, slapped in on Mrs Bloomers face before ramming it into her mouth once again.

He started to get faster and faster, looked at the class and said, "One of the best ways to end a Blowjob is to swallow the cum that erupts from a cock."

Mrs Bloomers became alarmed at this. One thing she never did was swallow cum, she had never done it for her husband or any of her boyfriends and was certainly not going to swallow Mr Hoppers cum.

He must have sensed this, because he tightened his grip on Mrs Bloomers head as she started to slowly back her head away and kept it where it was.

As the facefucking continued, Mrs Bloomers took several attempts at removing Mr Hoppers cock and moving backwards, but all to no success.

Mr Hopper was close to cumming now and Mrs Bloomers felt his cock starting to twitch. Her eyes wide in panic, she tried harder to remove herself from her current situation, even trying to remove Mr Hoppers cock and swinging her head side to side. Nothing worked however and-

"Shit! I'm cumming!" Shouted Mr Hopper. He pulled Mrs Bloomers in so sudden that she squealed and gagged as her face was once again buried in Mr Hopper's pubes. Her arms started to flail and her legs began to shift as she took Mr Hopper's cum into her mouth. She had no other option but to swallow.

She felt the warm, sticky cum flow down her throat. The taste and texture made her gag and her neck convulsed with every drop she swallowed.

Mr Hopper kept her in position until every last drop was sent down the busty teacher's throat. Once he was done, he pulled off Mrs Bloomers and pulled his cock out of her mouth.

He stood their smiling. She sat there, her hair a mess, her make-up dripping down her face and her mouth dripping saliva.

"That" said Mr Hopper, again looking at the class, "Was a fine effort from Mrs Bloomers. Now then, who wants to go first?"

To be Continued.

AirWrites
AirWrites
852 Followers