Blowjob School Pt. 06

Story Info
The busty PE teacher gets fucked hard and rough.
2.4k words
4.44
66k
66

Part 11 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/02/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AirWrites
AirWrites
865 Followers

A whole month had passed since Mr Hopper had arrived at Highrock and had spent the morning facefucking a room of beautiful students – as well as their busty teacher, Mrs Bloomers. He had also facefucked the school's headmistress, the gorgeous Mrs Savage.

Since then, the girls had been facefucked by 4 other students: Jack, Mike, Rhys and Callum. They never got the chance to swallow cum with Mr Hopper, so they invited the boys into the classroom and swallowed every last drop. It was even better for Jack – he had facefucked Mrs Bloomers and had returned a week later: she was teaching geography when he barged into the classroom, shoved her against the wall, pulled down her panties and shoved his cock up her ass. He had cum in her tight ass and spanked her red raw.

Nothing had happened since however, and the school had gone back to being relatively normal. Mrs Bloomers had tried to put things behind her and classes continued as normal. On Wednesday of that week, however, exactly one month since that day, things went down a bit differently.

The 14 students of Mrs Bloomers class entered the classroom and took their seats. They waited for their busty teacher to walk through the door. Five minutes passed and Mrs Bloomers was no-where to be seen. The classroom door suddenly opened.

A girl with long, brown, curly hair was standing there. "This is Mrs Bloomers class, right?" she asked.

The girls nodded.

"I got a message from the headmistress. She's having a meeting with Mrs Bloomers, so if you can just get on with your work, she'll be along later." The brown-haired girl smiled before closing the door and walking away.

"Huh" said Amy-Louise, "Wonder what that's about."

Sarah Hope looked around, "Doesn't matter. What time is he getting here?".

"Should be here any minute. When I phoned, they said he would be here before 9:15" replied Amy-Louise.

There was a knock on the classroom door. Amy-Louise beamed as the door opened and Mr Hopper stepped into the classroom.

"Hi Mr Hopper" said Amy-Louise.

"Hello there miss Louise, everyone." He replied.

Mr Hopper looked around. "Where is everyone? The BJA told me you wanted me to come in and teach some new students?"

Amy-Louise giggled, "I had to say that sir, or I doubt the BJA wouldn't have sent you. You are a teacher after all." She took a deep breath, "There's 4 members of staff here that we don't like. We were all hoping that you could give them a good seeing to. Shove that cock of yours down their throats?"

Mr Hopper smiled, "Very sneaky of you miss Louise. But yes, since you were all fantastic students, I will be more than happy to help."

"Cool." Replied Amy-Louise, "I snuck into the staff room last night and left some notes in the mailboxes. I'm sure everyone will be along soon."

Amy-Louise explained the situation to Mr Hopper, telling him which teachers would be coming and why the deserved their fate.

Five minutes passed and the first member of staff appeared: Miss Dover, the PE teacher. She was wearing a white T-shirt, her shorts that went just above her knees and she had her long, brown hair in a ponytail. Her breasts tried to escape their prison, looking as though they would burst through her T-shirt. 'That's what happens when you have massive tits' thought Amy-Louise.

Another few minutes had passed and the other 3 members of staff had appeared: Mrs Love, Miss Rain and Miss Cooper. Mrs Love was the busty librarian. She had her blonde hair in a bun, she was wearing thick glasses and had her usual knee-length skirt on and her golden shirt, almost bursting at the front, the buttons struggling to keep her shirt closed.

Miss Rain was the teacher from down the hall. She taught Amy-Louise's friend, Christie. Amy didn't have anything against Miss Rain herself, but Christie had told her that Miss Rain was very strict. It was time she loosened up a little. Miss Rain was wearing a pair of dark jeans and her blue shirt was tucked into them at the belt. Her hair was black and flowed down well past her breasts. It wasn't hard to work out that Miss Rain didn't have the biggest tits in the world. She still had a good pair on her, and they looked snug under her shirt, but when you looked over at Mrs Love, there was no comparison.

Finally, there was Miss Cooper. Miss Cooper wasn't actually a teacher – she was a dinner lady. She was so stupid though and couldn't care less. Every time Amy-Louise and her friends went to lunch, Miss Cooper would just slam whatever food there was available onto their trays, not bothering to ask what they wanted to eat. It wasn't the worst thing in the world, Amy-Louise knew, but she wanted 4 members of staff and Miss Cooper was just an idiot. Miss Cooper hadn't yet changed into her uniform, so she was just wearing a pair of blue jeans and a T-shirt. Her hair was short and brown and you could see her black bra beneath her top. Her tits were a good size, most likely she was 32DD in size.

Mr Hopper smiled at the 4 gorgeous women standing in front of him. He could not wait to get them on their knees. "Hello there, my name is Greg Hopper and I am from the BJA."

The four women looked at each other and around at the class. "Miss Louise here called my association and asked me to come along." Said Mr Hopper. At the same time, one of the girls sitting closest to the door stood up, walked over and locked it from the inside. She remained there, standing guard.

"What...what are we doing here?" asked Mrs Love, sounding very concerned.

"Well, Miss Louise is a bit annoyed at you. She told me what you're like. Miss Dover, I believe you kicked her off the netball team, just because she forgot her kit one time." Replied Mr Hopper

Miss Dover gulped, looking at Amy-Louise, "Yes, but that was just-"

Mr Hopper cut her off. "Mrs Love. You made Miss Louise pay a fine for a few books, even though they were just minutes out of their allotted return time. Miss Rain, you're apparently really strict and no fun at all. It's time you...loosened up was the phrase used I believe. And finally, Miss Cooper. By the sounds of things, you don't take your job seriously Miss Cooper."

The 4 women looked at each other, they were fidgeting and looked anxious. Miss Cooper gulped.

"And because of this, I am here to teach you some manners." Said Mr Hopper and he unzipped his trousers, letting them fall to the floor.

The 4 women gasped, Mrs Love jumped ever-so-slightly. Miss Cooper turned around to face the door and saw the girl standing there, she shook her head. Mr Hopper dropped his underpants to the floor, his 7-inch erect cock sprung to life. The 4 women couldn't help but stare.

"You...you can't do-What are you going to do to us?" demanded Miss Dover

Mr Hopper went straight to the point, "I'm going to fuck you all. One after the other. You're all going to watch as I ram my cock down your throats." He continued, "I'm not just leaving it there though, you need a proper fucking."

Miss Dover spluttered, trying to get her words out. She looked around for help. "You can't do that!" she shouted, "You're not allowed!"

"The door is locked, you're all bad at your job and whatever you say, this is going to happen." Replied Mr Hopper. "Miss Dover, I'm gunna fuck you first."

The busty PE teacher looked anxious, she looked around, starting to breathe fast. When she realised no-one was going to help her, she tried to step towards the door. "You can't go Miss" said the girl standing guard.

Mr Hopper walked towards Miss Dover, grabbed her by the shoulders and pushed her onto her knees. She looked up at the 3 other women, but they just stared at her. "Look, I'm sorry I took you off the team Amy, but you can't-"

She stopped talking as Mr Hopper shoved his cock into her mouth. Miss Dover's eyes went wide, her mouth stretching open. She almost went cross-eyed as she looked down at the erect cock being rammed in and out of her mouth. Miss Dover closed her eyes and started to gag as the cock burst out of her mouth and was rammed back in, hitting the back of her throat.

Mr Hopper had his hands clamped onto the top of Miss Dover's head. He was ramming it back and forth, making her do all the work. She was gagging almost non-stop, trails of saliva covered Mr Hopper's cock but he didn't care, he just rammed Miss Dover's head over his cock and took her mouth.

A few seconds passed before he stopped. He held her head in place before pulling it down, fast. Miss Dover squealed as her face was buried in Mr Hopper's pubes. His cock was thrust down her throat. Out of nowhere, Miss Dover used her tongue to lick Mr Hopper's balls.

He looked down and smiled. "Excellent Miss Dover. The balls are, after all, not be to be forgotten."

The busty PE teacher tried to reply, but all that escaped her mouth was a mumbling sound. Her neck began to convulse, veins started to appear and she gagged. Mr Hopper pulled her off his cock, giving her a second to breathe before shoving his balls in her mouth. Amy-Louise wasn't certain, but they looked bigger than last time. The only thing that came to mind was tennis balls.

Miss Dover looked like a squirrel. Her cheeks were pushed outwards as the two giant balls filled her entire mouth. She was moving her tongue around, licking. When Mr Hopper pulled his balls out, Miss Dover's cheeks fell back to their normal size. Mr Hopper's balls were covered in saliva.

"You've covered them in spit!" he said, laughing.

He grabbed his balls and dropped them on Miss Dover's face. He rubbed them, smearing her nose, eyes and cheeks. He let them drop down and shoved his cock back into her mouth. She didn't have time to even gasp as she began gagging again. Mr Hopper held her head in place and rammed his cock in and out of her mouth.

After another 10 seconds, he pulled his cock out of her mouth. He grabbed her T-shirt and pulled upwards, pulling it off. Her massive tits bounced a little. The class saw that she was wearing a rather bland, pink bra. Mr Hopper reached around (his cock slapping Miss Dover in the face), and unhooked her bra. He pulled it away and threw it on the floor.

Miss Dover went to cover up her massive tits, but Mr Hopper pushed her arms away before grabbing them in each hand. He slapped them a little, squeezed them and juggled them. He kept squeezed them for a good 20 seconds before pushing them together and ramming his cock in-between them.

Miss Dover knew what she had to do. Mr Hopper moved his hands as the busty teacher took over, pushing her tits together as the hard cock was shoved between them. Moving up and down and covering Miss Dover's chest in spit, Mr Hopper titfucked her.

"Great tits, Miss Dover" he said, smiling.

"Thank yo-" she was cut off, his cock has been rammed back into her mouth. Her head was pulled in as far as it would go, Mr Hopper's cock entering her throat. He kept her there and began to throatfuck her. The teacher gagged and tried to pull free. Mr Hopper resisted for a few seconds, before letting her up.

"Stand up" he said.

Miss Dover stood up, her chest covered in spit, her mouth was dripping saliva and her hair was a mess. Mr Hopper took her over to the desk and bent her over. Her ass facing the rest of the class, her head facing the whiteboard.

Mr Hopper grabbed her shorts and pulled them down to her ankles. He spanked her ass before pulling off her panties. He wasted no time and shoved his cock into her wet pussy. She screamed with pleasure as Mr Hopper thrust in and out, never stopping.

Miss Dover was in turmoil. On the one hand, getting fucked by Mr Hopper's hard cock felt so good, but on the other, he had kinda forced her into this position. She thought that maybe she liked being forced into doing things, maybe it was a fetish she had never explored before.

Her eyes rolled back and her eyes closed. Mr Hopper grabbed her hair and pulled. Her Ass seemed to arch upwards and he spanked her as hard as he could – making Mrs Love wince at the sound of hand hitting ass.

"Fuck!" shouted Miss Dover, "Holy fucking shit".

Mr Hopper smiled and began to thrust faster and deeper, going as far as he could. He pulled his cock out and without warning, shoved it in Miss Dover's ass. Her asshole was stretched open at this unexpected intrusion and Miss Dover let out a howl of pain as she came to terms with what had happened.

The pain soon died down however, replaced with pleasure. Mr Hopper rammed his cock in and out of her ass. He kept going for another few minutes before pulling his cock out, spanking the PE teacher and grabbing her by the shoulders. He pulled her up, squeezed her tits and pushed her back onto her knees.

Without warning, he shoved his cock into her mouth and exploded. Miss Dover's eyes went wide once again as she struggled to swallow the cum that was erupting from Mr Hopper's cock. A stream of cum escaped out of the corner of her mouth, but she used the back of her hand to wipe it away. She eagerly swallowed, not wanting to choke or splutter. A good twenty seconds passed before Mr Hopper pulled out his cock and slapped it against Miss Dover's lips.

"I hope you've learnt your lesson, Miss Dover." He said, looking down at her.

"Yes, I have." She said, taking deep breathes in-between words. "Just so you know though, you can teach me anytime you want." She stood up, used the desk for support before pulling up her panties and her shorts. She went over and collected her bra and T-Shirt, before sitting in Mrs Bloomers chair, behind the desk.

"Mrs Love. You're up next." Said Mr Hopper, staring at her chest. "I am going to fuck you so hard." He smiled.

To Be continued.

AirWrites
AirWrites
865 Followers