Blowjob School Pt. 10

Story Info
Mrs Bloomers is once again fucked hard by Mr Hopper.
2.1k words
4.47
50.8k
62

Part 15 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/02/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AirWrites
AirWrites
866 Followers

Note to reader:

This is the final part of the main 'Blowjob School' series. 5 more stories will be published featuring the characters of Blowjob School, released as 'special editions', but this is the last story in the 10-part series.

Many thanks to all of you who read the stories, offered feedback and advice and followed the adventure from Part 1. I hope you've enjoyed reading this series as much as I have enjoyed writing it!

Many thanks! See you soon!

*****

Mrs Bloomers was staring at Mr Hopper, before looking around at the students sitting at their desks. Her expression was one of bewilderment. She jumped a little as she saw Miss Dover, Mrs Love, Miss Rain and Miss Cooper all standing behind her desk, their hair a mess, their make-up ruined and their eyes filled with shock.

Her gaze returned to Mr Hopper. The busy teacher glanced at his cock, dangling between his legs, before shaking her head and looking into his eyes. "What on earth is going on in here?" she demanded.

Mr Hopper smiled. "Miss Louise phoned the BJA and wanted some lessons. Turns out it was all a cunning plan and I ended up giving these fine women a good fucking." He waved his hands at the 4 women standing behind the desk.

Mrs Bloomers stared at Amy-Louise. "You asked for him to come back?!"

"Yeah." The student replied, "Why is that so bad?"

"Because" retorted Mrs Bloomers, "The last time he was here, he was supposed to give you blowjob lessons. Instead he just facefucked you all. Not forgetting he pretty much forced me into giving him anal. My ass is still sore."

Mr Hopper shook his head, "All in the past, Mrs Bloomers. I'm just here to teach these ladies a lesson." He turned to them, "One which I think they've learnt."

Miss Dover spoke for all of them and nodded, "Yeah-yeah, we have. We all have."

Mrs Love then asked, "Can we go now?"

Mr Hopper nodded and the 4 women began walking towards the classroom door. Mrs Love forgot her shirt was ripped open and her tits sprung free. As they all moved past Mrs Bloomers, she reminded Mrs Love, who quickly held her shirt in place, covering herself up.

Another instant, and they were gone.

Now it was just the students, Mr Hopper and Mrs Bloomers.

"I take it you will be leaving my classroom now, Mr Hopper?" the busty teacher asked.

He walked over to her. "I've just got one more thing I want to do. Something I wanted to do the last time I was here."

He grabbed Mrs Bloomers by the shoulders so quickly that she didn't have time to react. Her eyes widened as she was pushed to the floor, landing on her knees.

"You're not fucking me again Mr Hop-" she didn't have time to finish her sentence. Mr Hopper had rammed his cock into her mouth and began to thrust in and out, facefucking her.

The busty teacher knew what to expect this time and managed to take Mr Hopper's cock in her mouth with little fuss. She submitted herself to his rough thrusting and kept her mouth open wide. She didn't start to gag until she felt the hard cock hit the back of her throat.

Mr Hopper seemed to realise this and began to thrust in and out of her mouth much faster, making sure to hit the back of her throat with each re-entry. He grabbed the back of her head and held her in place, his cock filling her mouth and making her squeal.

Mrs Bloomers eyes went wide as she was pulled in close and her nose was shoved into Mr Hopper's pubes. His massive balls squashed against her chin. Mr Hopper held her there, not letting her up. She started to gag and her stomach convulsed.

Mr Hopper waited a few more seconds before pulling his cock out of her throat and pushing her backwards. She twisted and landed on her back. She tried to take in as much breathe as she could, but the teacher had no time before she was pulled back up onto her knees, the hard cock once again pushing past her lips and slamming against the back of her throat.

Mr Hopper thrust in and out of her mouth with a ferocious pace. Squealing and gagging sounds erupted from Mrs Bloomers mouth. Saliva began to drip from her mouth, landing on her shirt.

He facefucked her for another two minutes before stopping and letting her breathe. Mrs Bloomers was wearing a tightly-fitted white shirt. Mr Hopper wasted no time and ripped it open, the buttons flying in every direction. Mrs Bloomers gasped.

Mr Hopper reached down and squeezed her massive 38DD tits. They were hidden beneath a black, lacy bra. He held her tits in each hand, simply mesmerized by the size. He came to his senses a few seconds later and yanked her bra off. It ripped and Mr Hopper threw it behind him. The bra landed on Amy-Louise's desk.

Mr Hopper grabbed the massive tits in each hand. He roughly squeezed them, slapped them, juggled them before slapping his cock on them. He brought Mrs Bloomers hands up, placed them on each tit and pushed. Her tits squeezed together as she held them in place.

She felt his cock slide up and down as he began to titfuck her. His cock slide against her chest and neck before slamming into her chin. He repeated this for the next few minutes, fucking her gorgeous, massive tits.

As he titfucked her, he grabbed the top of her head and arched it downwards. As his cock slid up and down, he made sure to brush the busty teacher's lips. Another few rounds of titfucking before he brushed his cock against her lips and pushed.

Mrs Bloomers opened her mouth, let her tits fall free as her hands went to the floor and Mr Hopper began to facefuck her once again.

She closed her eyes as his cock rammed itself against the back of her throat, making her gag. He grabbed her head, created two piggy-tails before thrusting faster than he had ever done before, making Mrs Bloomers squeal and her neck convulse. He continued for a good few minutes before pulling cock out and wiping saliva all over her face.

Mr Hopper grabbed her waist and pulled her to her feet. He walked over to the desk at the front of the classroom, pulling Mrs Bloomers behind him. He pushed her forwards and she fell onto the desk. He bent her open and slapped her ass.

She was wearing a tight, black skirt that fell past her knees. It was fastened by a zip at the back, so Mr Hopper reached for it and yanked it down. The shirk instantly opened up, her ass breaking free of its imprisonment. He pulled her skirt down to her ankles before standing back up and spanking her.

He spent 2 minutes just slapping each ass cheek in turn. It wobbled with each impact and by the time he stopped, red marks had begun to appear. Mr Hopper reached for her panties - which were red and lacy - and yanked them down, letting them fall down to her ankles, just above the skirt.

He wasted no time and thrust two fingers into her pussy and began to thrust them in and out. Mrs Bloomers eyes went wide and she began to moan. He felt so good inside her. He fingered her, quickening his pace as he went, before inserting another finger, bringing the total to three.

He could feel Mrs Bloomers becoming wetter and be pulled his fingers out. He grabbed his cock in his left hand before ramming it into Mrs Bloomers. It entered her pussy and immediately filled her up. She screamed with pleasure.

As he was fucking her, Mr Hopper slid one finger into her asshole and began to thrust in and out, matching his rhythm with his cock. Mrs Bloomers shouted and moaned, swore and screamed. She was in heaven.

Her legs began to twitch, her feel curling and she had to use her hands to grab parts of the desk in order to steady herself.

Minutes passed and Mr Hopper was still fucking her pussy. He continued for another couple of minutes before pulling out his cock and shoving it straight into her ass. Mrs Bloomers let out a howl of pain, before returning to her usual moans of pleasure.

Mr Hopper could see her asshole stretching as he rammed his cock in and out of her tight ass. He spanked her and squeezed her ass.

Again, minutes passed and Mr Hopper finally pulled his cock out. He slapped it against her ass before pulling the busty teacher onto her feet. She seemed to be a little dazed, her eyes still wide.

She was stood facing him. He grabbed her hand and brought it onto his cock before moving it back and forth. Mrs Bloomers understood and began giving him a handjob, as he reached for her pussy and began to finger her.

She moaned and bit her lip. She looked down at Mr Hopper's cock in her hand and felt it began to twitch. She was going to stop but Mr Hopper shook his head so she continued to jerk him off.

Half a minute passed before he finally removed her hand. He pushed her down on her knees before pushing her back. She went down further, supported by her legs and arm. She was on all fours as Mr Hopper walked behind her, knelt down and shoved his cock back into her pussy.

As he fucked her doggystyle, he reached under her and grabbed her tits. They were bouncing around before he grabbed them and began to squeeze. He spanked her with his left hand before returning to her tit.

Mrs Bloomers again felt his cock twitch and started to feel a little nervous.

"You must be getting close Mr Hopper, I can feel you cock-"

"Yeah I'm gunna cum soon" he interrupted.

He remained inside her, thrusting in and out.

"When are you gunna pull out?" asked Mrs Bloomers, her voice cracked as she began to get even more nervous.

"I'm not" was his reply.

Mrs Bloomers face turned from joy to panic, she turned her head and stared into Mr Hopper's eyes.

"You can't cum in me!" she said, angry now.

He let go of her tits, letting them fall free again and the began to bounce back and forth. He grabbed her ass and began to squeeze. "Yes. I can."

Mrs Bloomers was going to reply, but she froze up. Her muscles tensed and her face became emotionless. She could feel Mr Hopper explode inside her, his cum shooting out of his cock and filling her pussy.

She could not believe what he had done. Fucking her was one thing, but cumming inside her was another altogether.

He squeezed her ass hard, making her wince as the last of his cum was emptied into her pussy. When he was finished, he pulled his cock out and slapped it against her ass. He could see cum leaking out from her.

Mr Hopper stood up but Mrs Bloomers was still too shocked to move. She remained on her hands and knees as Mr Hopper went over to his underpants and trousers and put them back on.

Mrs Bloomers seemed to come out of her trance as she shook her head and stood up. She was quite shaky and looked around at her class. Most of the students had looks of bewilderment on their faces, some even looked concerned for their busty teacher.

"I. Cannot. Believe. You. Cummed. In. Me." She said, looking at Mr Hopper, each word followed by a deep intake of breath.

Mr Hopper simply smiled, "Something I wanted to do since I first met you, Mrs Bloomers."

She was enraged. "Fucking me is one thing! But you had no right to cum in me! I'm a married woman for fuck's sake! What happens if I get knocked up?"

"The amount of cum I put inside you, it wouldn't surprise me if you did." Said Mr Hopper, "You'll just have to hope you don't."

Mrs Bloomers just stared at him. She could feel his cum running down her legs. Mr Hopper walked towards her and turned back to the class. "Thanks for having me back. It's been a great day."

As he turned back towards the door, he slapped Mrs Bloomers on the ass again, making her jump and squeal. He walked out of the door, closing it behind him.

Mrs Bloomers stared at Amy-Louise.

"I didn't know he was gunna cum in you miss." The student said.

Mrs Bloomers bent down and lifted up her panties and skirt. She fastened it. She didn't bother with her shirt as there was no way of keeping it closed.

Instead, she simply looked over to her class-

-And then she closed her eyes, and sighed.

AirWrites
AirWrites
866 Followers