Blowjob Universe Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Grossman1
Grossman1
44 Followers

Although Ms. Erickson is clearly better at giving blowjobs than her daughter, you find that Sarah's bad attitude is fun to dominate whenever you are in the mood to bust a nut. After the first 3 days Sarah stops being so vindictive and clearly starts to enjoy being gagged and cum on.

After 5 days of face-fucking and eating, you decide it is time to part with these beautiful blondes and search for a new sexual encounter elsewhere. The entire house is starting to smell from all the excess spit and drool splashing all over the floor and furniture, and you decide it would be best to let the girls get back to their gardening and cleaning. Clearly, nothing has gotten accomplished in the house due to your constant, angry boners.

In addition, Sarah's eyes are starting to get slightly red from all of the cum you have been ejaculating into them. Probably not healthy.

For your farewell, both the daughter and the mother get on their knees and open their mouths, eager to blow you. After a good ten minutes of rubbing your spit soaked meatwadd all over both of their blue eyed faces, you unload a nice string of baby batter directly into Ms. Erickson's curly blonde hair. Then, feeling vindictive, you grab Sarah by the back of her head and shove her face into her mom's hair, smearing your cum over her cheeks and nose.

You stand up and walk out the door.

"Goodbye David! Thank you for teaching my daughter such good manners!"

"Bye Bye David, thanks for not making me gag too much!"

_____________________________________

You set off in your goofy loser stroll.

The cottage has a well trodden dirt trail which leads through the woods and god knows where.

As you walk, you start thinking about just how many blowjobs you have received over the past few days.

This is the first time in a good amount of days that you do not have a healthy amount of saliva coating your cock, and a red faced blonde choking on your member.

Trying not to trip over any other roots in the trail, you realize that the viscous face-fucking of the mother daughter was borderline evil.... but it felt so good!

And hey, the women both loved every bit of it.

You can't help but smile. This is really the life.... adventure and blowjobs. You can't wait to find what will happen next.

Looking up ahead, you see that the woods around the trail get much thicker.

Maybe you should call up that weird horse? What was his name, Able master?

Grossman1
Grossman1
44 Followers
12