Blowjob Widow

Story Info
Man does detective work to find older widow's hidden talents.
862 words
3.85
24.5k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tsar7
tsar7
26 Followers

John sat in the locker room of the golf course. Frank Bosswell was in his skivies and John could see hicks all up and down Frank's thighs. John said nothing.

Later that month, Frank invited all of his golfing buddies to his house for a Christmas party. There Jane Bosswell in a short party dress, served snacks. John noticed rug burns on her knees.

John was 28 and the Bosswell's had to be in their fifties. John knew that Mrs. Bosswell had been married before to Jim Franklin. On a hunch, John decided to look Jim up.

John went over to Jim's auto shop and asked Jim to make a minor repair on his car. He got Jim to talking, not a hard feat, and the conversation wandered to the area of relationships when John told Jim that he had just broken up with his girl.

"I couldn't get a blowjob out of her to save my soul."

Jim gave a laugh and said "There are worse things."

"There are worse things."

"Figure it out."

"So are you talking about your divorce from Jane."

"Could be."

"So why did you get divorced."

"Kid, I have never told anyone this but since you asked. Jane was obsessed with giving head. She was probably the best cocksucker in Johnson County. She gave me blowjobs morning, noon and night. Heck, I was exhausted all the time. I lived on the recliner. I couldn't get any work done. Try changing a water pump after the best blowjob you ever had. You simply can't."

"So thats why her husband had all those hicks on his thighs."

"I had hickies on my thighs all the time when we were married."

"How did Frank know this."

"Oh he didn't know. He just married her for her personality. See, kid, some guys really like blowjobs. I was one that preferred intercourse. Seemed more intimate to me."

John left the mechanic's shop a little wiser.

Some months later, John went to the golf course and on the greens another golfer told him that Frank Bosswell had been killed in a traffic accident."

John attended Franks funeral and could not help but eye the widow. She still had rug burns on her knees and Frank's corpse had a very large smile on his face."

About a week later, John went over to Jane's house and rang the doorbell. Jane came to the door.

"I was just in the neighborhood and I stopped by to see if you needed any help. Like with yard work, handyman work, etc. I am pretty good at that sort of thing and would love to help you."

Jane told John that it was very kind of him and yes, there was something. A light bulb had burnt out.

John changed the lightbulb and Jane made them coffee.

Over coffee Jane said, "So are you dating John."

John replied no and smiled.

Jane looked at John's very large hands and gave a sigh. "It's been so long."

"So long since what?"

"Oh, since Frank and I, you know, talked."

"Yes. I suppose it has."

"I must be going. If you need anything, please call me."

As John got up, Jane stared at his huge erection. "Its been so long."

John looked Jane in the eye. "Any way I can be of service, Jane."

Jane cleared her throat and looked up. "Uh, oh, I am sorry. I uh, you know, its been difficult."

John put his hand on her shoulder and she clutched him hard. "I just want it so bad" she wept.

"I know all about it. Frank told me. You just go right ahead now."

Jane led John over to a large mirror and unzipped his trousers and undid his belt buckle.

She dropped to the floor and began sucking him off.

She stopped and placed John's hands on her head.

"John yelped out with pleasure as he came in her mouth."

Jut then Jane's 30 year old son bounded in the front door. "Mom, stop it. Don't you have any respect for Frank?"

Jane gave a final gulp and stood up, on small drool of cum hanging down from her chin.

Mom, "You have cum on your face" the son said.

The son came over to John and shook his hand. "I guess we will be seeing a lot of you around here. I'm sorry its just that I thought mom would wait a bit longer after the funeral. Look, you look like a fine fellow and if it were not you, it would be someone else. Sorry I got mad."

John looked back with his eyes at half mast and smiled. "No problem."

John wandered out to his car and drove off, almost falling asleep at a stop light. He finally pulled over and took a nice long nap.

Waking, John yawned and reflected on the day' events.

Just then his phone rang and it was Jane. "I just called because I remembered one more thing. The toilet keep running. Could you?"

"I will be there tomorrow afternoon."

"Oh good. I will be anxiously awaiting you."

"I'll be you will be" thought the satisfied golfer.

tsar7
tsar7
26 Followers