Blown Away

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TE999
TE999
638 Followers

"Only one?" Lauren laughed happily. Rolling on top of her lover, their lips and bodies fused together and their passions rose.

***

Five more minutes, Jack Kennelly fumed silently as he sat on a squeaky bar stool, five more minutes and then I'm out of here . Gripping the glass of

tepid draft beer in his sweaty hands, the City Council member glanced about him nervously. He was confident that no one knew him in this dockside bar, as it catered primarily to sailors fresh off the ships from dozens of nations. What the Hell, probably most of 'em can't even speak English.

"Bluegill, I presume," said a heavily accented voice, jerking him out of his reverie. Kennelly turned to see a swarthy, shabbily dressed man seated on the barstool next to him. "Are you a fisherman?" Kennelly responded to the agreed upon code phrase. "Only in the summer time," the man responded. Reaching into the pocket of his tattered jacket, the man withdrew a bulging brown envelope. Kennelly grabbed it eagerly.

"It is all there," the man muttered, his smile revealing a mouth full of yellowed teeth, "Do you wish to count it?" Kennelly shook his head and shoved the envelope into his sweatshirt, pulling the hood up over his dark brown hair. "Two weeks, here, Bluegill," the man said as he slid from the barstool. "Final payment as agreed." He walked out the open door as Kennelly watched, counting to fifty before he in turn left the bar, striding rapidly towards his SUV.

***

Lauren tried to concentrate on the computer screen as she prepared blast effect schematics for the downtown job, but her thoughts kept returning to her blonde lover. She and Cassie had been going at it hot and heavy for almost a month and the sex was fantastic. Lauren was hopelessly in love with her and she knew Cassie felt the same way. Lauren was still amazed that Cassie had fallen for her, given the fact that they were from two different worlds. When Cassie had casually mentioned that she was the great-granddaughter of the founder of the 'Freddie Fix-it' chain of home improvement stores, Lauren was stunned. At least that explained the mansion, the Rolls, the clothing, everything.

It also explained Cassie's determination to save the building in the block they were to demolish as it once housed her great-grandfathers first hardware store. In spite of her best efforts as Chair of the Historic Preservation Commission to have the building declared a historic structure, the City Council condemned the entire block on a close vote. Council Member Kennelly, in conflict with his previous position on the matter, suddenly became the swing vote in favor of demolition. He had also become, almost overnight, an outspoken proponent of the gigantic condominium project proposed for the site and talked about it incessantly to anyone who would listen.

Lauren felt terrible about being the one who was going to destroy the building her lover had worked so hard to save, but business was business and Cassie did not hold her responsible. Forcing herself to focus on the matter at hand, Lauren began rechecking her field calculations and plugging data into the program when her radio buzzed. "Lauren," she said briskly into the mouthpiece.

"Ms. Thompson, you have a visitor," the radio crackled. The voice belonged to Jerry from the guard shack at the entrance of the secured demolition site. Lauren was puzzled. She wasn't expecting anyone.

"Who is it Jerry?" she asked, mildly irritated that her concentration was broken.

"A pretty blonde lady in a Rolls ragtop, Ms. Thompson, she says she knows you," Jerry replied. "Shall I let her in?"

"Let her through, Jerry," Lauren replied, excited at the prospect of seeing Cassie after almost a week of separation. They had both been so busy, she with setting up the downtown block for demolition, Cassie with her many committees, boards and charitable organizations. Lauren heard Erminitrude's door slam and Cassie's high heels clinking on the metal steps of the operations trailer. Lauren rose from her swivel chair and strode eagerly to the door. As she reached for the knob, the door swung open and Cassie walked into her arms. Lauren hugged her and nuzzled her soft, blonde hair, the smell of her perfume was intoxicating, the supple softness of her slim body arousing.

Cassie's eyes were wet as she felt her lover's strong arms hold her against her firm body, making her feel safe and secure. She buried her face between Lauren's ample breasts, smelling the sweat and lavender soap, wishing she could stay this way forever. Her pink tongue darted out and she tasted her lover's skin after had what seemed an age.

Lauren moaned happily as Cassie's tongue laved between her breasts. Lauren's hands moved to cup Cassie's round buttocks, pulling the slim blonde closer as their hips ground together.

"Did you miss me, darling?" Cassie asked, lifting her head from between Lauren's breasts, her blue eyes ablaze with longing.

"Damn right," Lauren growled, pulling Cassie's face to hers for a passionate kiss.

"I love you, Cassie, and I never want to be parted from you, ever."

"Mmmmm," was Cassie's only response as she slid her tongue in her lover's mouth, rippling along her teeth and gums, twining about Lauren's own slithering tongue.

After several minutes of sensual kisses and caresses, they were fully aroused and eager to make love. Cassie saw a bunk at the far end of the trailer. "Do you think that bed will hold both of us?" she gasped.

"Let's find out," Lauren panted. Releasing her grip, she picked up the radio and flicked the 'talk' switch. "Charlie," she said to her field supervisor, "I'm going to review some calculations for the next hour or so and I don't want to be disturbed." She stifled a moan as Cassie lifted her skirt, revealing her blonde pussy barely concealed by a wispy thong.

"Gotcha, boss lady," was the reply, "Do not disturb, Charlie out."

Lauren's hands were shaking as she unlaced her work boots, yanked down her jeans and pulled off her t-shirt. Cassie had removed her silk business suit, then her lacy bra and lay on the bunk in her thong. She looked at Lauren with lustful blue eyes, her fingers sensuously stroking her breast and pussy.

Cassie thought she would cum just from seeing her bronze-skinned lover strip off her clothes and walk toward her. Her body ached for Lauren's touch and she squealed in pleasure as her lover straddled her on the narrow bunk, holding her between her strong thighs and covering her face with kisses. Cassie's delicate hand slid along Lauren's taut belly, her fingers finding her lover's juicy pussy. Lauren sighed as Cassie's fingers drove deep in her wet slit, twisting against the velvet walls, squishing in the wetness.

Then it was Cassie's turn to sigh in pleasure as Lauren straddled her leg and tore off her thong, her strong fingers sinking between her lover's gooey folds. Gazing into each other's eyes, they began to pleasure each other.

"Ahhhhh, fuck me, darling, fuck me hard," Cassie cried, hips writhing on her lovers' fingers.

"Ohhhh, Cassie, you fuck so good," Lauren howled, grinding against Cassie's hand.

Gasping and moaning, their bunched fingers rubbed against soft, pink walls, thumbs pressing on each other's clits. Lauren felt her climax surge as Cassie's fingers twisted deep within her gushing pussy. Cassie's hips bucked as she rode Lauren's fingers to a massive orgasm.

"Oooooh, My Goddd," Cassie screamed, her cunt gushing on Lauren's hand as her orgasms racked her slim body.

"Yeesss, Cassie, fuck meeee," Lauren wailed, her pussy releasing waves of cum as she climaxed repeatedly on Cassie's fingers.

Whimpering and panting, the lovers slowly withdrew from each other. Happily licking the warm juices from their hands as they lay on the narrow bunk, their sweaty bodies pressed together. "My Lauren," Cassie finally spoke in a voice charged with emotion, "I've missed you so this week."

"I missed you too, Cassie," Lauren replied. "There isn't a moment that I don't think of you."

Cassie nibbled on Laurens neck as she purred in delight, tilting her head to give her lover greater access as she licked the hollow of her throat. "I almost forgot what I came here to tell you, darling," Cassie murmured, "I think Kennelly was bribed to vote against saving great-grandfathers store."

"How do you know that?" Lauren asked, Cassie's tongue sending shivers through her body.

"I have been making inquiries at City Hall," Cassie replied, sighing as Lauren's strong hands kneaded her tight buttocks. "Several of the Council Members admitted to me in strict confidence that they had been solicited to secure their 'yes' vote on the downtown project. All of them that I spoke to said they had refused, even when offered large sums of money. All that did vote 'yes' did so on principle. I was never able to speak to Council Member Kennelly, however. He was always busy with something or other.

"That made me curious, so I made some additional inquiries. He is heavily in debt. He just bought that huge house. How could he afford that on a Council Member's salary? Anyway, he has made several large deposits into his bank accounts over the last months; his vote was opposite to his previously stated position…that made me suspicious.

"I spoke with a friend of mine in the District Attorney's office about my suspicions. I also told her what I had learned. She agreed to open a case file on the matter and assured me they would move quickly if they determine that something inappropriate is going on."

"My sexy detective," Lauren murmured, the heat of her lover's body arousing her once more. "I want you again, c'mere."

Shifting on the bunk Lauren spread her legs, pulling Cassie's pussy against her. They kissed hungrily as their slick pussy lips slid together, their clits rubbing together until shuddering climaxes racked their bodies. Satiated, they lay back on the damp sheets, savoring the aftermath of orgasmic bliss.

***

Jack Kennelly stormed past his bewildered secretary, barking "No calls!" and slamming his office door shut behind him. He flung his suit jacket at the coat rack and sat heavily in his leather chair. Mopping the sweat from his face with a monogrammed handkerchief, he groped in his desk drawer for his contact cell phone. Punching in a phone number, he snarled in frustration as the call went to a messaging service. He slammed the phone on the desk, rose from his chair and began to pace back and forth like a caged tiger.

"What the fuck is going on?" he muttered to himself. "I had this deal sewn up; now the wheels are coming off." It had all begun with a casual comment from another Council Member when he arrived at City Hall that morning. Judy Fletcher had asked him if Cassandra Barton had been to see him yet about his vote on the downtown demolition project.

"You know, Jack," she had said in a subdued voice, "I was approached by a person who tried to bribe me for my 'yes' vote. I told Ms. Barton and she seemed very interested. I know she has spoken to other Council members as well. She is determined to save her great-grandfather's store from being demolished and I agree with her…uh, Jack, where are you going…?" she had called to his retreating back.

"She knows something, that Barton bitch knows something," Kennelly continued to mutter to himself. "I'm gettin' that big final payment from the fisherman early and skippin' town. Let that high-maintenance old lady of mine deal with everything." He picked up the cell phone from his desk and began punching in the phone number again.

***

"There he is, that hateful man," Cassie whispered in Lauren's ear as they stood in the alley next to the Sailors Rest Bar and Grill. They watched Council Member Jack Kennelly climb out of a nondescript SUV, look nervously about and stride into the bar with easy familiarity. "Let's get a closer look darling, but I don't want him to see us. The little mouse might run and we'll never catch him."

Lauren grinned as she followed Cassie from their hiding place, carefully peering in the bar's window. She knew that Cassie appeared airy and sophisticated, being raised in a wealthy home with every luxury; but her sweetheart was smart, resourceful and an excellent amateur detective, which made Lauren love her even more. She was along purely to protect her in case of trouble, letting Cassie determine what to do next.

The women watched carefully as Kennelly and a swarthy stranger wearing a faded jacket and ripped blue jeans spoke to each other in an agitated manner. Seated at a table in a corner of the room, no one paid attention despite their escalating argument. Finally, Kennelly rose from the table, his face red with anger, and stormed out the front door of the bar. Lauren and Cassie quickly ducked back in the alley to avoid discovery and watched as he roared off.

Cassie peered around the corner and said softly. "Here comes that man Kennelly was talking to, I want to speak with him."

"Let's have him up for tea," Lauren grinned. As the man passed the opening, Lauren grabbed him by his collar, pulled him into the alley and pushed his face against the wall, twisting his right arm behind him. "The lady has a few questions for you, slimebucket," she growled, pulling him around to face Cassie.

"Now, my good man," Cassie said in a conversational tone, "I would like to know what you were discussing with our City Council member just now."

"Are…are you police? I want lawyer," the man muttered, struggling in Lauren's iron grip.

"Please answer my question," Cassie replied, "otherwise my associate will inflict great bodily harm."

Lauren twisted the man's arm upwards as he howled in pain. "Answer the lady, maggot, or I'll rip it off."

"I talk, I talk, what do you want to know?" the man gasped as Lauren relaxed her hold.

"Let us begin with why you and Mr. Kennelly were meeting here today", Cassie began, grinning at Lauren in satisfaction.

***

"What's the deal on the special Council meeting today?" One court clerk asked another as they drank their coffee in the City Hall cafeteria.

"The way I heard it," her companion replied, "Cassandra Barton requested the meeting. And what the Barton's want, they get. Besides, I also heard there's a big scandal brewing about that downtown redevelopment project."

"Tell me more," her friend replied, "every juicy detail…"

***

Jack Kennelly wiped his brow as he sat on the dais with the other Council members as Chairperson Martha Conway called the meeting to order. The room was filled with reporters and curious citizens, all engaged in a low buzz of conversation. His mind churning furiously as to what this could be about, he stiffened in surprise as Cassandra Barton stepped up to the podium and began to speak. "City Council Members and citizens," she began. "I requested this meeting today to inform you that conclusive proof exists that there is bribery and corruption involved with the downtown redevelopment project…"

Kennelly looked nervously about him as Cassandra continued to speak, the blood pounding in his temples drowning out her words. Then all eyes turned to him as she said, "…and therefore I ask that the decision to demolish the city block downtown be nullified as it was tainted by Council Member Kennelly's corrupted vote."

***

Seated in the front row next to the podium, Lauren grinned as Cassie described in detail how an international crime cartel bribed Council Member Kennelly for his vote on the downtown redevelopment project. Cassie had received permission from the District Attorney's office to confront Kennelly in open council session before his arrest. The man they interrogated outside the bar had been very talkative once in protective custody. He had no desire to face his superiors or deportation, so he confessed all he knew. The District Attorney's office and the Police Department moved rapidly and arrests were continuing all over the city.

Lauren had shut down operations at the demolition site at Cassie's request. She had taken her dad home, dismissed the crew and locked the gates, leaving the security guards on duty. Good thing too, Lauren thought, as they had placed the final charges in the buildings that very morning. All that remained was hooking up the fuse wiring, and then with the flick of a few switches, the entire block would implode into a pile of rubble.

Her reverie ended abruptly as Council Member Kennelly stood up and began to rave about a political vendetta, unsubstantiated charges and a possible libel suit. Cassie was unmoved at the display and stood silently at the podium as the Chair gaveled for order. It was too late; the room erupted in a melee of reporters and citizens speaking excitedly into their cell phones and camera crews rushing to transmit tape of Kennelly's tirade to their stations. Then the reporters and cameras turned their attention to Cassie who stood beaming at the podium with Lauren standing next to her, a strong arm curled protectively around her waist. In the commotion, no one noticed as Kennelly darted out a side door.

Lauren stood glowering at the jabbering reporters, admiring how smoothly Cassie answered their questions. Then something occurred to her. "Cassie," she asked, "where's Kennelly? How come they're not interviewing him?"

"I don't know, darling," Cassie replied. "I suppose the little mouse scurried off into his hole…oh my, do you think…?"

"Oh crap," Lauren cried, "the blast site. C'mon Cassie, we gotta move. Now."

Practically lifting her lover off the ground, Lauren charged through the crowd of reporters like a running back with the goal posts in sight. Bursting through the doors, they ran for the parking lot. Lauren's jeep being hemmed in by a TV news van, they ran for Cassie's Rolls.

"I'm so sorry to treat you like this, my girl," Cassie said as she started the engine and backed out of the parking space, "but we have to stop that awful man."

"Wahooo," Lauren hollered as Cassie floored the accelerator pedal and the huge car lurched forward, engine roaring and tires squealing.

"Hang on, darling," Cassie cried, "I'm about to put Erminitrude through her paces."

***

Jack Kennelly wiped the sweat from his face, eyes stinging as he attempted to hook up the maze of wires that ran from the explosives in the buildings to the detonator panel. He had lost precious time distracting the guards, tripping the perimeter alarms along the block, and then forcing his way through the main gate. He knew he didn't have much time before someone figured out where he was and what he might be doing. Swearing under his breath, he began to twist the wires together and hook them to the connectors. This is easy; he thought red-to-red, blue-to-blue, green-to…

***

Tires spitting gravel, Cassie spun the steering wheel as the massive car charged through the main gate onto the blast site, five police cars following close behind. Lauren clung to the dashboard and armrest with an iron grip, hooting and hollering. She'd never gone that fast in a Rolls-Royce convertible before, hell, she'd never gone that fast in any car before. Cassie must have been going over a hundred on the parkway and barely slowed down on the surface streets, collecting traffic cops as a dog draws fleas. When they saw the car and the 'CB-1' vanity plate, they fell in behind as Cassie drove rapidly and expertly through the city traffic.

"Head for that sandbag wall, babe," Lauren cried, seeing Kennellys' SUV parked there. "I'll bet he's trying to set off the charges, we gotta stop him."

Before Erminitrude had come to a halt, Lauren was out of the car and running for the detonator panel behind the sandbags, but it was gone. "Where the hell did it go?" she muttered as Cassie ran towards her, calling her name and pointing towards a nearby building. Then she saw where Cassie was pointing. It was Kennelly, squatting down next to one of the buildings, the panel in his hands, detonator wires streaming from it. She stepped from behind the sandbags and began to move towards the crouching man.

TE999
TE999
638 Followers