Blown Away

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bathing it in her saliva, Carrie pulled her lips up off of his cock and then gave the head a kiss, her tongue coming out to lick up a revealing bead of pre-cum. She wrapped her hand around the base of his cock and pushed the length upwards, her tongue snuck out and licked along the bottom of his cock. Her mouth closed around the head and she started to bathe the head of his cock in her spit. Her hand started to pump up and down along his cock, making sure she stroked every inch of his cock as she started to bob her head up and down faster. She made sure that every single part of his cock was lubricated with spit as Hugh moaned with each touch of her mouth and her tongue.

"Oh God Carrie... That feels so good..."

Carrie blushed and would have smiled but the obstruction in her mouth didn't exactly give her that leisure. Pushing her lips down around his cock, she wrapped her lips around him and started to suck harder and faster listening to his moans. He wasn't being especially vocal but that was okay. Carrie knew he was enjoying himself and that was perfect for her. His hand came down from around his hips and rested on top of her still perfectly styled hair. She knew his orgasm was coming so she redoubled her effort to work harder and faster on his cock.

"Carrie! So fucking close..."

Hugh moaned as Carrie started to work harder and faster, almost throwing herself face first on his large cock. She was determined to milk the most powerful orgasm out of him and she would swallow it all. She had never done that with her cheating bastard of a husband and she would relish every drop of it.

"Cah... Carrie!"

Hugh exploded as Carrie pulled her mouth up to swallow just the head. His cum erupted from his dick's head and shot out in fierce strands of hot, sticky sperm. It landed on her broad tongue as Carrie pulled back her mouth and opened it so that he could see the cum exploded inside her. When he finished cumming, Carrie sucked the head of his cock, making sure all of the cum was sucked from his cock. The thick pearls of cum were still on her tongue as she poked it out so he could see his load resting on her tongue. She curled her lips into a big smile before pulling her tongue back in and sucking it clean.

She giggled when his eyes went as equally wide when she swallowed his load. Carrie made a pleased noise and rubbed her tummy in an overly theatrical move. She moved back onto her knees and then unfastened the sash of the robe. Slipping one arm out one by one, she unceremoniously dumped it off of the side of the bed and cast a look up at him with a smile. He was completely in awe of how she looked and Carrie truly felt like a Goddess with him looking over her.

"Feel better?" She said with a soft giggle, looking up at him.

"Much better. I think you look a little stressed though."

"I do?" She asked in a very genuine fashion. Mike HATED going down on her and she couldn't even remember the last time he did. The fact that Hugh wanted to, only put her conscience at ease. She bit down on her bottom lip and chewed it as she nodded her head and scooted back to the top of the bed, spreading her legs elegantly. Hugh moved down at the foot of the bed and started to slowly crawl up towards her. Carrie's breathing started to accelerate as he bent down between her legs and his breath started to become hot against the inside of her leg.

Hugh reached the tip of the stocking on her right leg, he shot his eyes up and her and cast a big smile when his teeth dug into the lacy white fabric atop of the black stocking. Carrie's eyes were locked purely on his green eyes as he slid the stocking down centimetre by agonizing centimetre as the lacy piece of clothing was finally stripped from her body.

Taking her foot in his hand, Hugh dipped in and planted a kiss against the side of the ball of her foot. Pressing his lips towards the top of her ankle, his tongue slipped out and poked against her skin before he lifted his mouth off of her ankle and pressed his lips against her calf. Pressing his lips up, he soon reached the side of her knee and he made sure to press his kisses all over her knee. His right hand ran up and down her bare leg, worshipping how soft, long and wonderful they were as he tasted the inside of her leg.

Reaching the inside of her thigh, Hugh pressed his tongue at the bottom of her thigh and started to teasingly lick his way up to her warm core at the top of her legs. He was inches away from her soaking wet black and white lingerie panties and he could not only feel her arousal but he could smell it too. He lifted his head up and bit down into the waistband of the lingerie, Carrie lifted her ass up off of the bed giving Hugh ample room to slide her panties down her long legs exposing herself to him. His eyes swapped from looking at her bare vagina before looking up at Carrie who was chewing into her bottom lip so hard it looked like she was ready to rip it clean off.

Hugh planted one soft teasing kiss at the gap between her leg and her bare vagina before he moved a little bit closer and placed a kiss against her wet lips. The simple kiss was enough to make Carrie whimper and push her pussy up against his face. Hugh was in charge this time though, Carrie knew that when he wrapped his arms around her legs and held her still. His tongue came forward and pressed it against her pussy's lips, slipping it inside of her.

Carrie's hands came down to Hugh's head, her fingers threading through his short blond hair and holding it in place as Hugh started to push his tongue in and out of her. Simply tasting her for a little while, he moved forward and pressed his mouth right up against her similar to how Winnie The Pooh would get his snout stuck in the honey pot, Hugh was intent on getting every part of his mouth inside her wetness. Pressing his tongue inside her, his hands slipped down from around her legs and moved up her body. His hands moved up her body, his fingers tracing along every part of her body as he reached up to find her large lacy bra encased breasts.

Carrie let out a moan as his hands found her chest and squeezed them softly as he tilted his head to the side and pressed his tongue inside of her. He flicked his tongue up and down and then to the left and to the right making sure to taste every part of her sweet love tunnel. The one stocking clad leg lifted itself up off of the bed and curled itself around his head. Her voice was getting higher as Hugh licked at her insides, his right hand came down from her breast and moved down to her lower lips. His thumb brushed against her clit and that made the singing superstar's eyes shoot open and her mouth drop in pleasure.

"Oh God! Hugh! That feels so fucking good!" Carrie almost screamed out, her leg tightening around the back of Hugh's head as she was doubly stimulated by both his tongue and his fingers. His finger and thumb started to rub in small circles harder and faster while his tongue dipped inside of her. Hugh ignored the feel of her pussy pushing against his face as he ate her and stimulated her towards an intense orgasm.

Carrie's hand grabbed at her breasts and roughly yanked the expensive piece of lingerie down. Her bare breasts exposed, her hands came up to her ample chest and started to squeeze them softly. Her fingers trailing up to her nipples, pinching and pulling at her hard nubs as her eyes screwed shut tight and her orgasm was washing over her. Her back arched up almost at a near perfect curve as her hands left her chest and desperately tried to grab a hold of something to stabilise herself and ride it out through the massive orgasm she was riding on.

Hugh, to his credit kept licking and working on her, his thumbs and fingers manipulating her clit while his tongue pushed itself in and out of her, fucking her with his tongue. His eyes flicked up at her and he watched as her mouth was hung open and long, low, sex filled moans filled the bedroom as she was eaten out.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck meeeeee!" Carrie screamed out, her hips rocking up and pushing herself back against his face. As she came, she had no idea just how hard she had cum, she felt like she must have lost at least most of the natural juices in her body from just how hard she had cum. Sucking in deep guts full of air, Carrie's hands left the bed sheets and her long leg uncurled around his head. It fell from his body and hit the bed's duvet with a heavy thud. Sucking in air, Carrie's only sounds were soft whimpers of sheer pleasure and deep, shallow breathing. Her eyes opened when she felt the light coming from the bulb on top of her getting shadowed out by someone. Her eyes opened, the tears of bliss from her orgasm running out of the corner of her eyes.

She smiled and blew him a half hearted kiss, still exhausted from such a hard orgasm.

"You enjoyed that?"

"Hell... Yes..." Carrie breathed, her arms linking around the back of his neck to tug him down into their first kiss. Their lips collided and their noses rubbed against each other, Hugh was so perfect sitting on top of her, their was only the faintest feel of his denim jeans pressing against the inside of her thighs. She would need to remedy that soon. Her lips broke away from his and she brushed the side of his face gently before biting her lip and looking down at the erection between his legs pushing at her thigh.

"Need a hand with that thing?"

Hugh laughed and lifted his shirt off of his body, blindly throwing it behind him. His hands wrestled with his belt as he bent down and kissed her lips softly before whispering to her.

"I'd rather you not use your hand if I'm honest."

Carrie giggled girlishly as they both stripped him of his jeans. Carrie's hands reached down and held his cock, slowly sliding them both up and down as it felt so hard in her hand. Both she and Hugh guided his dick down between her legs and pushing it between her pussy's lips. Carrie bit down on her bottom lip and stared deep into Hugh's eyes as he entered her. Hugh's hands moved to the side of her head as his cock's head slipped inside her snug pussy.

Carrie stopped biting down on her lip and let out a gasp, her eyes flashing open from when they were half open. She had fully recovered from her series of orgasms and as soon as Hugh pushed his cock inside her, it was almost like she was shocked back to life with the penetration. His green eyes stared deep into her chocolatey brown eyes and seemed to move past the barrier and bore deep into her soul.

Her hands couldn't stay still, starting off by being draped over his shoulders and crossed at the wrists, they soon parted and slid up his body. Finding a soft spot curled around the top of his shoulders, Carrie started to moan softly as he rocked inside her. Her head was pressed down against the crevice of the four plush pillows as he slid deep inside her and started to build up a steady rate of penetration. The way he was entering her was making her moan nearly constantly, her nails wrapped over his shoulder with the points of her nails dug into his skin.

Hugh let out a soft gasp when her nails dug into him, almost instantly making her regret the decision. She looked at him and waited to see how he'd react, thankfully he looked back at her and simply nodded his head. She hadn't hurt him which only made the blonde woman smile and nod her head. She arched her back up off of the bed to kiss the man she was cheating on her husband with. Her mind did drift back to Mike but she didn't care. Tonight, she was going to get fucked nice and hard and she was going to cum so hard she'll think she's going to pass out. Her legs came up off of the bed, they crossed over the back of his waist and she relished in the feel of the stocking rubbing against her bare skin. She would have to force herself to remember to take that other one off at some point. Unless Hugh liked that of course. If he did, then it would stay on for as long as he wanted. Her head moved upwards so she could moan directly in his ear so she could know exactly how well he was fucking her.

"Oh God... You're so deep in me..." Carrie moaned, her tongue sneaking out to flick at the side of his ear as he shoved himself deep inside her. Her legs tightened around his back and her nails released the grip on his shoulders as she lifted her lips up and pressed them against his, kissing him as the sounds of his balls slapping against her filled the room.

Stealing occasional kisses, both Hugh and Carrie were both at the height of their pleasure as they both looked at each other and were so quite clearly attracted to just how attractive each other looked at the height of their arousal. Sweat ran down the side of Hugh's temples and the blonde hair that sat on top of his head was starting to become almost matted to his skull.

Staring into her face, Hugh smiled and moved his head down, his mouth parting and finding her left nipple too pleasing of a target. Wrapping his lips around the hard nub, he started to suck on it as the other breast was attacked by his hand. Carrie looked to his side and saw his right arm was still extended and perfectly rigid to keep him above her. Moving a hand from his body, she ran her hand up and down his arm, showing him some affection in the most PG way she could despite being balls deep inside her.

His mouth left her breast and swapped over, both of them were tipped with his saliva as her other breast was squeezed by his hand. Her breath got hotter and faster as she was rocked back and forth against the bed by the power of his thrusting. Her breasts were left alone by the mouth of the young man she was cheating on her husband with and he was soon up face to face with her. Relishing the fact that she was now facing him, her arms linked around his neck and pulled him down into a passionate kiss.

His tongue pressed against the front of her mouth and she opened her lips so that she could find his tongue. They intertwined and started to share the sucking duties, she would suck his before he took over and he sucked hers back. His head twisted to the left and Carrie would have squealed at how delightful it felt. Making love with Mike never felt this good, she had never writhed and moaned and panted as she was when her husband was on top of her and she never wanted it to end.

Carrie lips fell from his and their tongues moved back to their respective mouths as Carrie stared deep into his eyes as they were both rocked back and forth on the bed. The duvet covers were still on the bed and the top of the duvet were rubbing into Carrie's bare shoulders but the Oklahoma native didn't care. She was already on her way to another orgasm. Hugh's dick had angled itself perfectly to stroke the most delicious part of her inside and to compliment his thrusting, her warm, wet pussy was squeezing back against him. Their private parts had seemed to get into some sort of carnal game of chicken to see who would blink first.

It was Carrie.

One perfect stroke from Hugh pushed himself so perfectly deep inside her and hit the one spot Mike had very nearly never hit. Her eyes screwed shut tight and her mouth exploded with a long string of obscenities as she exploded over his cock. Her pussy's fluids shot from her and pooled around his length and as he pulled out and pushed himself back in, they started to sink onto the duvet.

"Oh fuck!" Carrie groaned as Hugh kept going, her nails had dug into his skin and her legs tightened as tightly as they could without diminishing his thrusts. Hugh smiled and moved down to kiss at her neck, while shoving himself inside her. When her orgasm stopped, Hugh's thrusting started to slow as he kept himself buried inside her.

"Did you just cum again?" He asked, his breath felt so hot against her lips as she slowly opened her eyes and ignored the first tear of sheer excitement that had left her eye.

"Mhm." Carrie smiled, her bottom lip being bitten by her top row of teeth.

"Do you want to stop?" He asked, a very obvious concern on his face. She laughed and shook her head.

"Oh God no! You haven't cum yet have you? What's your favourite position?" She asked, her hand coming from his shoulder and stroking the side of his face with the palm of her right hand.

Laughing, Hugh gripped a hold of her ass and rolled over so she was on top. Smirking, Carrie was about to start riding him but she was equally surprised when his hands moved from her thighs and then down onto her ass. She was then lifted off of the bed and carried to the middle of the room, her legs curled around his waist and her arms were linked over his shoulders.

Hugh walked them to the middle of the room, so they were between the bed and the sofa. Carrie could see the shirt Hugh had stripped himself of and there was the stocking that Hugh had stripped her of. She grinned and stared at his face as he nudged his cock between her legs trying to find the hole. Giggling, she tilted her head to the side and then peppered his jawline with a series of soft kisses.

"Need a hand there?" She asked between kisses her own hand leaving his shoulder and reaching down between them. She gripped his length and moved it towards her wet folds, the tip moving between her folds, Carrie licked her lips and nodded her head as the young man lifted his feet up off of the floor and slipped inside her. Carrie's long blonde hair fell back and she let out a long, unadulterated moan. She had soon sunk to the bottom of his shaft and she moved her head forward so she could press her lips against his, kissing him as he lifted her up and dropped her down.

His hands dug into her ass cheeks softly, but kept her elevated as their mouths collided and started to get deeper in the kiss. Both of their heads were tilted to the side and their mouths opened so that they could rub their tongues together and sucking on them as she was bounced up and down on his cock.

Her hands slipped up from his body and were lacing through his hair, her nails almost ripping at his scalp as she was bounced up and down. Her hands couldn't stay still as she was fucked in a standing cowgirl position. Their mouths separated and their breath was hot and muddling together while she got rocked with his cock.

"Carrie?"

"Ngh... Yes Hugh?"

"Do you trust me?"

Carrie's eyes opened and she looked at him, their eyes making a special connection. She bit down on her bottom lip and nodded her head. She did trust him. It was then that Hugh let go of her and she was lifted to the absolute tip of his cock and then she was dropped straight down onto every inch of his cock. It was Carrie's turn to feel like her eyes were going to pop out of her head, her mouth dropped open and she let out a loud piercing scream. Every single inch of his cock was forced inside her and bumped against her g-spot.

Her arousal was running down her legs and with every drop onto his shaft her wet pussy forced more of the slick juices out of her. She knew the one stocking she was wearing would probably be ruined by them but the singing superstar didn't care. She was already on the road to another orgasm but Carrie had no idea just how hard this orgasm was going to be.

Her snug pussy was milking him hard and fast as she was dropped up and down. Her breath started to accelerate and her eyes closed as her pussy exploded again, her body trembling in his hands as Hugh stopped the full drops and changed to just thrusting inside her as Carrie suffered in the most pleasurable way through a tiny orgasm.

"Did you just have a tiny orgasm?" Hugh asked, kissing her cheek softly.

"Uh huh. You don't get them?"

"Not really. Do you want to swap positions?"

Carrie's head rolled to the side and looked at the couch. She nodded at it and Hugh got the picture. Walking over to the couch, he lay her down and was about to spread her legs when she shook her head. Climbing off of the couch, she moved so her ass swayed from side to side before positioning herself bent over at the arm of the couch. She looked over her shoulder and ran her hand through her long blonde hair.