BluBalls for Kitty's BootBoy Ch. 04

Story Info
A pretty white teasing outfit gets things going...
3.8k words
4.26
8.4k
5

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/11/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was taking great delight in watching this guy anxiously fumble over himself as he flattered me and tried to tell me his desires, and I proceeded to study him carefully as he began to unravel before me! He stammered and stuttered as he nervously attempted to express his undeniable attraction to me, and I just stood there with my hands on my hips, posing for him and watching the simply delicious way he was losing control of himself...

And then I performed my very first official cock tease by encouraging him to reach out and touch the slutty spike heels on my lovely black leather boots, which I had been showing off for him quite brazenly. First I encouraged him to describe his desire for my oh-so-high heels while he stared at them, and I had insisted that he tell me exactly what he liked so much about them. And then, it was indescribably kinky to encourage him to touch them, only to simply pull them away when he tried!

Wow, and I mean, WOW!!

That first time with him was such a simple act of tease and denial, but it was a moment I will never forget. I could tell he loved it too, as I observed the look on his face when my blatantly cruel deception sunk slowly into the deepest recesses of his pervy little mind. But there was also something consensual about it, since we had been openly discussing my interest in cock teasing, and he was more than willing to accept and encourage me in my fantasies, just as I was interested in exploring his...

But that was the end of this first little encounter, and now it was time to start at the beginning, so to speak!

I had promised him that I was going to tease and tantalize him with each and every pair of slutty thigh-high spike-heeled boots I owned, starting with the beautiful white pair I wore the night I first attracted him to me. And so, instead of giving him even just a little bit of the black leather spike heels he so desperately desired, I simply spun around and pranced out of the room, leaving him to ponder the events that were about to unfold for him...

Feeling completely empowered and emboldened by my first little cock-teasey boot-seduction, I marched off into my dressing room and quickly removed my clothes, picking out some white items to match the white boots.

I put on a white lacey bra and a little white pair of g-string panties, and slipped my arms into a tight white angora sweater. It was almost the same style as the black one I was just wearing, a cropped button-down one which was low-cut in front, and I left it completely unbuttoned except the last bottom button. My large breasts formed absolutely delicious cleavage inside it, being held up by my bra and pushed together by the tight sweater...

I absolutely love wearing white angora; the combination of the innocence of white as a color with the sensuality of the furry, fluffiness of the angora fur makes for a simply irresistible appearance, evoking images of sensuality, femininity and sweet arousal.

And I have found that combining the soft, feminine and furry angora items with wildly revealing slutty skirts or booty shorts creates a simply overwhelming effect. The look is so irresistible; it's such a mixed message of feminine attraction and seduction combined with sheer sexuality!

And of course, I always include wildly teased up "big" hair, lots of sparkly gold jewelry, and most of the time I add long, shiny red fingernails to the mix...and when I put on a pair of super-slutty high-heeled stripper shoes or thigh-high boots, I have learned that most men are completely helpless to resist me!

This serves only to further my intentions to seduce and enslave any man I set my sights on, and it is only a very lucky and carefully selected few that have had the privilege to engage me in my specialized sexual desires...and tonight, this considerate, worldly older gentleman was going to join my exclusive, elite little club!!

To that end, for this evening's activities I added a sparkly white mini-skirt to this little getup, quite short but kind of loose and flowy, not skin-tight like most of the miniskirts I like to wear. The rest of my appearance was pretty much the same as before, that of a smokin' hot Barbie-doll hooker: slutty hair and makeup, dangly gold jewelry, long sexy red fingernails, etc.

And now it was time to formally start things off...so here we go!

I marched into the other room where he was waiting, and after seeing me in the black leather boots and leopard print outfit, this look was more mildly feminine and innocent, although still outrageously sexy. But my demeanor was different...

I motioned for him to stand up, beckoning him toward me with an outstretched long-nailed finger. As he approached, I went to him and threw my arms around his neck, allowing his hands to slip around my waist, and I embraced him softly, whispering, "I'm gonna show you a good time tonight!" I pulled back a little to look him in the eyes as he softly caressed my trim waist, and I continued, "I'm so happy you're open to this! I've been dying to tell you how much I wanted to tease you with these boots!"

"You've been doing it already!" he commented enthusiastically, and I answered, "Yes, but we hadn't talked about it very openly yet, and I was so nervous, hoping you would enjoy being teased and denied, but not knowing if I could discuss it!" Suddenly I was like a sweet and willing girlfriend, so seductive and appealing, very different from the strong and powerful persona I assumed with my last outfit.

And I loved the way it felt...I was in complete control but was able to share myself with him in a sweet and tender way...

"I...I was really nervous too," he answered, "and I just didn't want to offend you! You're so sexy, I just want to make you happy, I'm okay with whatever you're willing to do with me, and I'm just so privileged to be with you!"

Mmm...hearing words like those was absolutely wonderful! I smiled as I looked at him, knowing that we were reaching a nice little understanding of what was and was not going to happen.

"Well then," I said suggestively, "I want to make it clear, again, that I'm not going to have sex with you, but I am going to allow you to enjoy yourself with all my sexy boots, okay?" I hadn't even decided yet exactly what that might mean, and the look in his eyes told me he didn't care about being denied having sex with me, he would simply accept whatever conditions I gave him, and he'd thoroughly enjoy any little sexual treats I decided to reward him with.

"But first, before I give you what you want, I am going to indulge myself and explore my interest in tease and denial with you, and I would appreciate it if you would respect my wishes and let me take control of the situation, and control of YOU! I want you to know that I am going to let you do yummy things to my boots, but first you must earn it, and you will do that by obeying me and doing everything I say, all right? Only then will I let you do all your naughty-boy things to these sexy boots you love so much, okay?"

He looked into my eyes, nodding as he drank in the words I was saying, which were clearly music to his ears...

We were still holding each other in our arms, and this exchange of our desires was quite intimate and personal. He was stunned at the way I was confronting him about his desires, but it was also obvious he was interested in the things I was revealing about how I wanted to treat him! And the way I was talking was sweet and seductive but also strong and assertive; the things I was saying were very much in contrast to my appearance, my soft white outfit being kind of the opposite of how I was assuming control of the whole scenario.

He held me in his arms, gently rubbing my waist as he slowly pulled me closer, and I continued, "I just love the idea of being a tease, but not the kind of girl you hear about, that lies to men to get what she wants, that leads them to believe they're going to have sex with her, but then doesn't give them any. No, what I heard is that some guys actually like to be teased, that they don't mind not having sex, that they want to be with the kind of girls who can help them explore their desires to be teased! Mmmmm, and I always wanted a nice guy like that to play with! And if that guy happens to love the kind of sexy high-heeled boots I like too, then all the better for both of us! Does all this sound like the kind of thing that interests you?"

I looked at him, smiling playfully and knowing full well what the answer to the question was, but enjoying the idea of asking it anyway, putting him on the spot, and waiting for his reaction. He looked back at me with a growing smile, and simply nodded and said, "Yes!"

I knew I had him now. He had this look in his eye, like this was the most erotic thing he had ever heard of, and here it was, right in front of his face! It felt truly wonderful to be talking so openly about these desires, and the best part was that our desires were shared...we both wanted the same thing, but from slightly different perspectives. I could tell that this was going to work, and it was going to work quite well indeed!

I continued, "So, what do you say, do you think we can reach some kind of agreement? If you can let me be the prick teaser I've always wanted to be, I'll be more than happy to make you become my nice, obedient little BootBoy!!"

I stared at him, letting my words sink in for a second or two, and he managed to stammer, "Yes, Kitty! You can do whatever you want to me, turn me on, tease and deny me over and over, I'll do anything you say, I promise, just please let me have your boots!!"

Oh wow, did it feel good to hear him say those words!

And he continued, "I'd love to watch you strut around the room in your sexy boots...maybe you'll let me touch them...rub my hands all over them...and if you'll let me, I'd really like to..." and he paused and looked at me with a sudden look of hesitation, as though there were lots more things he was dying to do to them, but just wasn't ready to admit to me yet.

Suddenly I realized that I might have to convince him to tell me his deeper fantasies, and that he most likely had some internally conflicted feelings about them. Perhaps I would have to coax his kinkiest needs out of him, and the thought of this instantly excited me.

As I thought about it, I quickly realized that it would be lots of fun to force him to confess his most perverted boot-desires to me! And then, with his fantasies fully revealed, I could pick and choose among them, deciding which ones to explore and incorporate into the kinky little games I was going to play with him...I was more much open to his spike-heeled boot fantasies than he realized yet, but soon, we were both going to find out just how far we could play up this slutty little boot prick tease game!

But back to the matter at hand...

It was clear that I was already in complete control of things that night, and we both knew it. It was a very fulfilling and comforting realization to arrive at! And now it was time to formally begin the boot games for the evening, and so, after a few more moments of letting him hold me in his arms, I simply took hold of his wrists and pushed his hands away from my waist, pulling away from him a little and prancing over to the full length mirror again. I glanced back at him, smiling at him coyly, and of course, without being prompted to do so, he followed...

I was really attracting his attention now, and he was just eating it up. His eyes danced all over my body as I stood in front of the mirror and checked myself out. He watched me fuss over myself some more, following my hands as I tended to little details of my busty blonde Barbie-doll appearance. He just stared as I fluffed up my hair some more, adjusting my tits and playing with my skirt. I stood there, admiring my slutty white outfit, and I asked him innocently, "So...do you like this little white getup I've put together for you?"

He hesitated, again being unable to quickly respond, feeling completely overwhelmed by such a brazen and confident display of femininity, but he finally managed to blurt out his obvious approval of me. I petted myself softly, rubbing my hands over the fluffy white angora sweater, plucking at it here and there and continuing, "I really love wearing angora, it's so sensual, so soft and feminine! And it works so well with all my other slutty clothes, like this little miniskirt, the sexy jewelry...and you DO remember these pretty white boots, don't you, the ones I wore the night we met?"

He could barely restrain his excitement as he responded, "Oh yeah, honey, I remember those boots, all right! How could I forget?? That was a wonderful evening, I just loved the way you looked that night, and how you made me feel so comfortable! I never thought a girl like you would allow me the opportunity to be with her, and when you gave me your number and told me to call you, I was so surprised!"

I answered him sweetly, winking at him and looking down at the boots he was referring to, "Well, you were so appreciative and interested in me...and my boots...I wasn't about to let you go!" And I paused for a second, continuing, "I figured I should take the opportunity to express myself to you, and I really hoped we could have some fun and games with these sexy boots of mine!"

Looking back at it, I had been having lots fun with him since then, spending the next few months casually dating him and showing myself off in various pairs of my boots for him. I had been really taking my time setting him up and luring him in, all the while making sure he knew that he was NOT going to have me...

I fussed over myself a while longer as he watched, fluffing up my hair even more and adjusting my titties again, jiggling them a little and adjusting them so they came almost spilling out of my white lace push-up bra enclosed by the soft furry white sweater. He couldn't take his eyes off me, and he just stared at me shamelessly as I continued to primp and preen for him. He stammered, "Wow, Kitty, you are just so fucking gorgeous! I simply LOVE the way you dress, how you show yourself off, it's completely outrageous...I love it!!"

"Oh, so you DO love it, do you? My, my, that's a very nice thing to say, f-bomb and all! I was hoping I could hear you say how much you like me all dressed up like this, and I was beginning to wonder what I'd have to do to get you to tell me! But don't worry," I said with a wink, "It's okay, sweetie, you don't have to be ashamed about telling me how much you like me, how you love the way I look, how much you want to do naughty things to me and my sexy boots...I've heard a thing or two about boys like you and all the kinky things you like! Like I said, before you get what you want, you are going to obey me and let me control you, okay?"

He nodded mindlessly, almost like a robot, still somewhat shocked at my confidence despite my lack of actual experience at that point in my life. It was just so thrilling asserting myself over him like that, and I couldn't believe how easily and effortlessly I felt as I began to explore this newfound power I had!

I kept remembering all the naughty teasing games my girlfriend had told me about, how she'd show off her slutty boots for her boyfriend who had a boot fetish, how turned on he'd get, and how he could be made to do things for her, pretty much anything she wanted, just so she would let him have his way with her boots...and boy, did she make him earn all the little rewards she'd given him!

"So..." I said, putting a finger up to my mouth pensively, "the first thing I'd like to try is having you sit on the floor in front of me, and you can watch as I strut around for you! Would you like that? Would you do that for me??"

He didn't answer, but simply sat down on one side of me as I stood in front of the mirror. I could not contain my excitement at his obedience, and I let out a girlish giggle...somehow I knew he was going to do it without hesitation, but still, actually seeing him do it gave me quite a thrill. It was so new, so exciting, and such an incredible rush of power to have over him!

I fussed over myself for another minute as he ogled me, and then I pulled out a shiny red lip gloss. As he stared at me, I glanced at him for a moment and smiled before looking back at myself. And then I proceeded to slowly and sensually paint my full, pouty lips until they were absolutely dripping wet. I was paying careful attention to this process, not looking at him as he watched, but I could see him out of the corner of my eye, and he had this incredible look of desire on his face!

And then, with another sly wink, I put down the lip gloss and asked him if he was ready for the show! He nodded again, and I started to march around the room, walking back and forth in front of him, moving away from him, coming back closer, then backing away, over and over.

My walk became a bouncy strut, absolutely oozing with sex appeal, and I made every attempt to wiggle my ass and jiggle my tits as seductively as I possibly could. I knew he would absolutely love this, and I purposely didn't look at him, casually ignoring him as I pranced around for him.

But as I strutted around some more I caught a few glances of his reflection in the mirrors in various places around the room, and he was staring at me intently. I could see his eyes drinking in every inch of me, but there was obvious attention being paid to my boots!

Next I went over to him and stood right in front of him, again with my hands on my hips, a pose which I was beginning to understand evoked a very intense feeling of power and authority over him. I then asked, in a somewhat accusatory way, "How's the view from down there? Is it nice to see these super sexy boots right before your eyes like this?"

He looked up at me, staring into my eyes, and didn't respond. I giggled a little and encouraged him, "Don't worry, honey! You can absolutely drool at my boots if you want! I know you love them, and I know you must want to look at them, so go ahead, don't be shy! After all, that's why we're here, isn't it??"

That did it. He looked down at my boots, and his eyes paused briefly on certain places as they moved slowly down my things, onto my knees, down my calves and onto my slutty spiked heels. And he stopped right there. The sky-high heels seemed to hold some kind of additional erotic power over him, and he continued to stare at them. I noticed this, and I turned around slowly, facing away from him lifting one up from behind toward his face as I sweetly encouraged him, "Soo...you really do love these high heels, don't you?"

He didn't respond for a moment, the whole situation was too mind-blowing, too incredibly erotic for him to find the words! And boy, did that excite me, the idea that he was so distracted and aroused that he couldn't talk! I giggled and coaxed him a little, "Yoo-hoo! Oh, Bootboy, I asked you a question!!" He stuttered out an apology as he gushed his feelings of attraction to my fantastic high heels.

They were about 6" high, and it seemed like they would be simply impossible to walk in, but as I stated when I described wearing them the night I met him, I had practiced extensively in them, positioning my shapely body just so, sticking out my tits and lifting up my hips and ass to adjust my posture so I could parade around daintily without much problem.

"God, Kitty, how do you walk in those heels? I've never seen a girl wear heels like that and be able to walk so naturally! And I LOVE the way you look when you walk, so dainty, the way you wiggle your body and move so sexy!! WOW!!"

"Well, I'm glad you like it!" I said playfully, continuing to march around for a moment and then coming back and standing right in front of him, striking the pose with my hands on my hips again. There was a wonderful exchange of admiration and fascination going on here, with me showing myself off for him, him admiring me and telling me how much he loved it, which only encouraged me to show off even more! He was really getting turned on, and so was I!

12