Blue

Story Info
A young woman and a cecaelia discover one another.
1.8k words
4.48
31.2k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Collete
Collete
121 Followers

The mermaids were all off in the bay where the ships had dropped anchor for the night. Ugh, the mermaids! It was always them who got to the be center of attention, with sailors clamoring to spend just one night with one of the fishy bitches. Everyone was always so excited to see their shiny tails, but who wanted the girl with the bottom half of an octopus.

Nobody, Abby thought, slapping the water hard with one of her tentacles. She sighed and pushed off the cliffside towards the murky depths where she usually spent these lonely nights, but a scream and a splash nearby caught her attention before she'd gone too far out. There was a young human flailing in the water nearby, the rip current pulling her under.

Without thinking, Abby dove into action, propelling herself gracefully through the water towards the drowning woman. The human was kicking furiously to stay up, but the strength of the current and the disorienting effect of the lightless ocean were too much for her. Within seconds of hitting the water she had disappeared beneath the waves. Fortunately this was Abby's natural environment. There was nowhere more comfortable for her than the water, as evidenced by the speed with which she shot under after the unfortunate soul, wrestling her from the tide's grip and dragging her up to the night air.

Still, for all Abby's efforts, the young woman wasn't breathing. Trying desperately to remember what went wrong when humans tried to breathe water, Abby carried her to the beach, depositing her on a patch of dry sand. It's not the arms, she thought, running through the possible afflictions that this woman could be suffering. It's not the head, it's not the stomach... Oh, I remember! The lungs are in the chest!

With no time to spare she slid on top of the human and pressed both hands hard onto her chest. A fountain of seawater spilled out, starting a fit of coughs that rid her lungs of the remaining liquid. The human remained still, but she began to breath steadily, sending a wave of relief through Abby.

Part of her knew that her work was done and it was time to slip back into the sea, but Abby had never been this close to a human. Eager to explore that which she had only observed at a careful distance, she brushed a lock of wet brown hair out of the way and cupped the woman's face with a tentacle, getting to know its texture and its warmth. On the whole, it wasn't much different from her own face. Other parts, though... Abby began to move her tentacle downwards, brushing away a soggy white garment, but the human took in a sharp breath, her eyes wide open.

For a moment their gazes locked, then the young woman spoke. "I was drowning, but- but you saved me, right? Thank you." Then her eyes began to drift lower towards the slippery mass that was seated atop her hips.

"Oh," she said simply. "You're beautiful."

Abby blushed, having never received such a compliment before. "Oh sorry! Let me just get off of you." She rolled her lower body to the side and quickly tried to turn the conversation elsewhere. "Hey! What were you doing out there anyway if you can't swim?!"

"I slipped," the young woman said, a little embarrassed herself. "I like to come out here to the cliffs to watch the stars and escape the... sex tourism by the bay." Abby giggled at this. "But there was a loose rock up there and I fell with it. I'm Melanie, by the way, but you can just call me Mel."

"Abby," Abby said.

"Er, no offense, but I'm surprised that you're not down there with the mermaids, looking like you do. I mean- uh- not that I think you're a whore or anything!"

"I tried," Abby said, looking away, "but none of the men wanted me and it wasn't long before the mermaids chased me off. I mostly just spend my nights out here now."

"Well it's a good thing you that you do!" Mel chimed in a little too enthusiastically. "Good for me, I mean. If you hadn't been there, I could've drowned."

Abby blushed again. "Oh, it was nothing..."

"Well, thanks again." Mel stood up to leave. "I hope we see each other again, maybe in less dire circumstances."

"Mhmm," Abby muttered to herself, biting her one of her tentacles lightly as she watched the human girl walk off into the moonlight.

__

"Abby!" Mel called out, standing atop the cliffs that had sent her plummeting into the arms- er, tentacles of the lovely cecaelia just the other night. Ever since that experience she had been drowning in dreams of copulating with the octopus woman. It had become such that she could not get into bed without imagining a set of tentacles crawling up the sides of her sheets, gently gliding down her body as one had on that incredible night. Thus she had resolved to return to the place of their first meeting and reunite with the object of her fantasies, purpose now firmly in hand.

"Abby! It's me, Mel!" Still, she'd been here for almost half an hour already and Abby had not yet shown herself. Mel was beginning to wonder whether this whole endeavor had been a silly pursuit when a pleasant voice called out from below.

"You weren't planning to jump off again, were you?" Abby called from the water.

"I told you I didn't jump! I fe-aaaaaaaaah!" Mel had stamped the ground, annoyed with Abby's fabricated claims and loosened another bit of the cliffside, sending herself tumbling downwards.

Only this time she didn't land in the tumultuous currents of the sea. Instead Abby twisted her lower half into a ball and propelled herself upwards with a great thrust, catching the clumsy human in her arms before landing with a splash in the water. "We have to stop meeting like this," she joked. Then sighing, "I'll take you back to the beach, but I think you should probably find another stargazing spot."

"Wait," Mel said, putting a hand on Abby's soft shoulder to stop her. "We don't have to go back just yet, if you don't want to..."

"But your dress is soaking now, don't you-"

"So it won't matter if it gets a little wetter!" Mel bit her lip and lowered her voice a bit. "Please?"

"OK," Abby smiled. "There's a shallow sandbar a little ways out, maybe you'd like to see the stars from there?"

"Oh yes!" Mel answered.

Abby was a faster swimmer than Mel could've imagined, even with a passenger. They made it to the sandbar, which must have been almost a mile out to sea, in what seemed like a few minutes. Or perhaps the time only seemed to fly because Mel had wrapped her arms around Abby's shoulders for the trip.

The water was only about a foot deep, so Mel was able to splash around without fear of drowning and the view of the torch-lit bay was unlike any she'd had before. "This is amazing!" she said, turning back to Abby, who was lying in the shallow water behind her, swishing her ocean blue tentacles about.

"Oh... wow." Mel's interest in the bay and the stars abruptly vanished as she looked over the cecaelia's body, surveying every inch from her playful tentacles to her deep red hair in the moonlight. "Umm, Abby..." she started, kicking at the water sheepishly. "I was sort of thinking- Well I just- I want you. Oh Abby, everyone here is so enraptured by the mermaids, but I don't care about them. I want to be yours!"

Abby's tentacles stopped and the silence of the ocean hung between them for a few moments. For so long she'd wanted to be wanted. She wanted someone to call her own, someone who the mermaids couldn't take from her and would envy her for having. And here it was, all of it delivered to her by a loose rock on a cliffside. Smiling, Abby raised a single tentacle and beckoned for Mel to come to her.

Mel walked on autopilot, unable to believe that her dreams had come true as Abby's tentacle waved her seductively on. She snapped out of her daze and yelped, however, when that same cool and slippery tentacle reached up and wrapped itself around her wrist.

"You have to come to me," Abby pointed out, a bit her sultry confidence lost. "I can't stand up in water this shallow..."

"Oh, right." Mel shook her head, embarrassed with her reaction.

Abby frowned. "If you're not comfortable with this-" She released her grip on Mel's wrist.

"I am." Mel cut in, now sure of her purpose once more. "I just- I haven't felt anything like that before." She offered her wrist back up. "But I want to feel it again."

Abby smiled, her confidence renewed, and pulled Mel down on top of her, wrapping her arms around the human girl's back and locking their lips. All the while her tentacles began to snake their way around Mel's body, finding their way under her dress, around her shoulders, and into her cleavage.

"Mmph. I wanna feel as much of you as I can... and I can feel a lot of you."

Mel melted as Abby's suckers began to plant little kisses all over her inner thighs, the tentacles slowly working their way up her legs. "H-have you done this b-before?" she asked, the amount of stimulation Abby was able to delivering knocking her off her figurative feet. "You seem - Hng! - experienced..."

"I'm afraid not, sweet thing," Abby said, excited with the affect that she was having on her partner. "I just found the warmest parts of your lower body did my best with those. I think I have quite a lot of experience with a top half like yours, on the other hand..." Two tentacles slipped the shoulders of Mel's dress down and wrapped themselves around her breasts, the suckers delivering erotic pecks all over them.

Mel was beyond words at this point, lost in the incredible sensations occurring simultaneously all over her body. Abby however, had never felt more in control. "This is what I do when I'm alone," she said, wrapping the flat end of a tentacle around Mel's erect nipples and sucking at them.

"Now if you're like me," she said, narrating her thought process to the helpless human, "then there should be..." A free tentacle worked its way up Mel's dress until it encountered something hot and soft. "Aha!" Abby pushed her tentacle further, penetrating Mel and releasing a scream of pleasure that traveled out into the silence of the ocean. One more tentacle slid up the dress and began to kiss Mel's clit, sending the girl into a convulsing, splashing orgasm until she collapsed back into Abby's loving tentacles.

When she finally regained the ability to speak, Mel had only one thing to say. "That was... intense."

"Shall we try that again?" Abby asked, keeping Mel afloat with four tentacles and relaxing on the remainder.

"Oh yes."

Collete
Collete
121 Followers