Blue Balls - A Love Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes," Steve said rapidly. "I just like being around you, making you happy."

"I thought you did," said Amber. "Well then, I forgive you for your behavior the other night. You just got confused. How would you like to get together tonight and I could tease you some more?"

"Ok," said Steve, his breath coming in short quick gasps.

"Here's the thing," said Amber. "Tomorrow is your football game, and I don't think it will be good for you to lose energy. Do you think you can control yourself if I tease you tonight?"

"I think so."

"You know what I mean, don't you?" said Amber. Then before he could reply, she spelled it out for him. "No ejaculations tonight."

Steve could hardly believe his ears. There was something so diabolical and sublime about this high school girl. Namely, she was no girl. She had the wisdom of a woman twice her age. "Ok."

"Did you like when I said that?"

"In a way I guess."

"Try to wrap your mind around it. The more you enjoy it, the happier I'll be and you want me to be happy, right?"

"Yes, very much."

"Good. I think we're beginning to figure each other out. You should see how cute you look when you blush, Steve."

Amber was on a role and so she reached out and took Steve's arm. "Look at me when I speak to you. I intend to get you as excited as possible. Consider it our little game."

"Alright," he said.

"Good boy. Remember, no touching me without my permission. Got it?"

"I guess, but you're so damn adorable that's going to be tough," he said.

"Thank you. Since I know you feel that way, then I hope that means you'll respect my wishes. Now wait outside and let me finish up. It just so happens my parents are on vacation and I have my place to myself. Isn't that convenient? Would you like to come over and watch a movie with me?"

As Steve waited outside in his truck, he had a strange feeling that he couldn't quite put his finger on. Why should he allow her to string him along so openly like this? He had no idea, but the idea was oddly appealing to him. She was so wonderfully authoritative. He had never been this excited to spend time with a girl before.

Steve waited in the living room of Amber's family's spacious home while she changed into a pair of tight-fitting pink sweatpants and a white cotton t-shirt. Steve marveled at her incredible curves. His penis became instantly erect and the pain began anew. He made no attempt to hide it and felt an odd sense of liberation despite the pain as they made some popcorn and sat in front of the TV.

"You look awfully happy to be here," said Amber, glancing down again at Steve's tented crotch area.

"That's for sure," Steve said, blushing fiercely.

"Would you like to take your pants and underpants off?" suggested Amber. "Would that make you feel more comfortable?"

"Yes."

Steve pulled removed his pants and underpants as Amber watched. Out of respect for Amber, he kept his back to her and prepared to get under the covers to keep some modesty.

"Come stand in front of me. I want to see it." She folded her legs Indian-style on the couch and pointed to the spot in front of her.

Steve turned and approached the girl he couldn't get enough of. He knew he was pretty well endowed and like most virile young men, he was proud of his assets. He quivered with excitement. Never could he have imagined such a scenario.

"Wow," said Amber, admiring his shaft, which stood at full attention and pointed at the ceiling. She had seen many erect penises in books, on the Internet and in videos, but it was nice to see one in person.

"You have a beautiful penis, Steve, just like I thought you might." Amber said. "Come closer. I want to inspect you."

"Thank you," he mumbled, his mind swimming. He felt as though Amber had him under some kind of spell. He wanted her so badly, but mostly he just wanted to be with her. He wondered if he was in love. He was pretty sure he was.

Amber appraised Steve's penis and scrotum. She felt absolutely triumphant having the most popular, hottest stud in the entire town standing in front of her naked, while she retained her dignity in casual clothing. His penis was magnificent. It had to be over eight inches long. It was circumcised and the head was shades of pink and purple. The tip glistened with a drop of pre-cum. She reached out and weighed his balls in her fingers. They were heavy. She pulled them very gently away from his body. This caused his stiff cock to point directly at her. She looked up at him and noticed the far-away look in his eyes. Better release him before he loses control, she thought. He sighed deeply as she let go of him.

Amber smiled knowingly. "Sit," she said. Steve sat next to her and she turned and leaned against the side of the couch. She draped her feet over his lap. "Why don't you use those big strong hands of those to massage my feet, Steve? I'm tired after standing in the shop all day."

Steve looked down at her lap, laid out on the couch. Her pussy was so beautifully defined in her tight sweatpants. He felt himself salivate with desire as he looking longingly at it.

Amber lifted her foot and gave Steve's hard-on a gentle backhanded kick. Not enough to cause Steve any pain, just enough to get his mind on his business. "Wake up, Steve. I told you to focus on my feet. Listen to me when I tell you to do something."

Steve took his eyes away from her sweet biscuit and reached out to take her foot in his hands. "Yes Amber," he said, practically in a hypnotic state.

Amber laughed. "That's better. Oh, that feels good. That's it. Use those big strong hands. Good boy." Amber hoped her panties would hold the moisture she felt trickling from her vagina. She took a deep breath and urged herself to show control, the type of control that made her a woman and not a man ruled by animalistic desires.

Once the massage was over, Amber had Steve start the movie. Then she sat next to him and began rubbing his thigh. She ran her hand up and down the inside of his thigh. Steve moaned and spread his legs. This enabled Amber to rub all the way up to the point where her thigh met his crotch. As she did, the back of her fingers made the lightest contact with Steve's tight balls. She ran her hand up and down his thigh for a minute or so. The pace of Steve's breathing increased.

As Amber rubbed his leg so tantalizingly close to his penis, Steve felt a tingling in his chest he had never felt before in all of his sexual relations. The pleasure was almost overwhelming to him. Despite the fact that she was barely touching his balls, he felt the beginnings of an incredibly intense orgasm.

Suddenly Amber stopped and took her hand away. "You have a game tomorrow, Stevie. I think you need to cool off. There's an ice pack in the freezer. If you have a good game, maybe things will be different tomorrow night. Ok?" She gave him a big smile. This was fun!

Steve was once again disappointed, but he knew better than to defy her. "I've never felt anything like that," he said catching his breath.

"I'll take that as a compliment," Amanda said, and then she began stroking his chest hairs, working him back into a lather. "Shouldn't I?"

"Yes."

"Say 'yes Ma'am,'" she said, now tweaking his nipple.

"Yes Ma'am," he said.

"Good boy," she laughed. "Now go get the ice pack and bring it back here. I want to watch you ice it down."

Amber eyed Steve's ass as he walked away. This was beyond her wildest expectations. Everything felt so easy and natural to her. She had a big strapping man and her beck and call and this was only the beginning. She licked her lips and pondered her next step.

XXXXX

The next day Steve had his best game ever. He carried the ball 27 times for 216 yards. His team pulled out a thrilling 34-31 win, and Steve was the hero. After the game, Amber walked out onto the field and gave him a big hug. He picked her up and gave her a big kiss on the cheek. Amber felt his power as he lifted her off the ground. And to think how easily I'm able to control him with nothing more than the little gap between my legs, she thought.

After the game, a bunch of the boys wanted to go party, but Steve couldn't go.

"What the fuck?" said Ed the QB.

"It's that Coffee Shop chick," said the outside linebacker. "That hot little chick has got him by the balls."

If only you knew, thought Steve.

That night, Steve found himself back at Amber's. Like before, he was exposed on the couch, only this time Amber had him strip completely naked. She wore a little skirt and a t-shirt.

She spent nearly an hour stroking his inner thigh and driving him nearly insane. Then she took the next step, tickling running her fingers lightly up and down his shaft. Steve's penis leaked a tremendous amount of clear fluid. She used the pre-cum as a lubricant and made a ring with her thumb and forefinger, stroking him with more intensity, while studying the way he sat compliantly, totally hypnotized with the tiniest effort. When it looked like he was going over the edge, she would stop and stroke his chest hair.

Although he was frustrated, Steve experienced incredibly intense pleasure. Amber was clearly enjoying herself, and he felt fortunate to be able to entertain such a beautiful, intelligent girl. More than once, he opened his mouth to tell her he loved her, but he held back.

"Such a good, obedient boy," Amber mused, breaking a long stretch of silent teasing.

"Thanks, Amber."

"How would you like to please me?" asked Amber quite suddenly.

"What do you mean?" gasped Steve.

"Lie down on the floor, face up," said Amber.

Steve did as he was told. Amber pulled up her skirt and folded it neatly above her waist. She wasn't wearing panties. There it was, as beautiful as Steve had imagined. Her pubic hair was trimmed very neatly into a perfect triangle. Her pussy was glistening. Steve felt his salivary glands open up as she crouched down over his face until her pussy was a few inches away from his mouth.

"Kiss it," she said.

Steve picked up his head and began kissing Amber's wet vagina.

"Use your tongue," Amber said, her voice getting husky. "Worship me."

As instructed, Steve tongued Amber's vagina in a way he had never worshipped a girl's pussy in his entire life. He thrust his tongue deep inside her. He sucked and licked and kissed her until his mouth and especially his tongue was numb.

Once Amber got used to Steve's tongue, she grinded her crotch down on his mouth with some serious force. She became a wild woman. Amber coated Steve's face with copious amounts of her juices. She moaned and squealed with no concern for who might be listening. It was probably a good thing her parents' house was on a large wooded property. Finally, she had enough.

She stood and pulled her skirt back down.

"Go wash your face. I'll meet you in the bathroom."

Steve walked off to the bathroom. His dick was harder than it had ever been before. He felt the taste of Amanda's vaginal juices deep in his throat and inside his nasal passage. He smiled at the mirror and saw that he had pubic hairs stuck in his teeth. He felt so used by her, and he was surprised with how pleased he was with the situation.

Amber came up behind him. With one hand, she reached between his legs from behind and pulled down his balls. With the other hand, she reached around his hip and took firm hold of his penis. She must have lubed up her hands before she came in, because Steve could feel the wonderful slickness as she stroked him. With some tugging, she pulled him over to the toilet and instructed him to lean forward and put his hands on the back of the toilet.

"You have my permission to ejaculate, but I want to see you do it like a stallion," she whispered in his ear. "Don't hold back, but don't, under any circumstances, fuck my hand. I will set your tempo."

Steven shivered as she pumped him. She had a very slow, very precise style. Her little thumb was tucked perfectly under his shaft and the feeling was amazing. He could feel something come over his body. An orgasm built up inside him the likes of which he had never experienced. It built from his loins but it took over his entire. His nipples and his asshole and his toes all buzzed simultaneously. He could feel the hair on his head tingle.

Amber's strokes became longer and faster. With her other hand, she tickled his balls. "I knew you wouldn't last long," she cooed. "It just took a little wrist action."

Steve broke down. He made a noise that sounded something like "Nnnnnngchhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaachhhhhhh." Sperm sprayed out like an out-of-control fire hose. Amber had been pointing for the toilet, but she decided to let him spurt wildly. Make it as memorable as possible for him, she thought. Semen splattered on the wall, the floor and the back of the toilet. Steve felt his knees give way, and he crumbled to the floor. Amber went for the ride down to the floor with him and continued to pump away until she was sure every drop had been milked from her big stud. She wrapped her arm around his massive chest and pinched his nipple, as he writhed. When he finally began to settle down, she held his penis tightly and gently squeezed his pectoral muscle. "That's it," she said. "Good job."

When Steve finally caught his breath, he turned and put out his arms, indicating he wanted to hold Amber. She nodded at him with a smile and allowed herself to be held.

"I-I love you," Steve whispered.

"I know," Amber replied.

XXXXX

After that, Steve and Amber were with each other on a daily basis. On most days, Amber kept Steve pent up and did not allow him to orgasm. She convinced him that his orgasms would not be special unless she spaced them out for him and that it would make him happier in the long run. Steve struggled mightily, but so enthralled with Amber was he that he didn't dare put up a fight. After he fumbled the ball in a key late season game, Amber gave him the worst blue balls of his life that night. "I know you were hoping to get your rocks off tonight, but you know I'm going to have to deny you, right?" was how she put it.

"It hurts so much," Steve said.

"If a bigger, stronger player tackles you, then I will never be disappointed in you, Steve. But when you don't protect the football with two hands, it's a mental mistake and we can't have that. You're too good for that, Steve."

"Yes, I understand," said Steve.

Amber released his swollen cock from her grasp. "Get some ice, Steve."

Steve walked to the kitchen, his mind swimming, hunched over in pain. He wanted to reach down and finish the job Amber had started, but he didn't dare defy his girlfriend. Making her happy was his only priority. Also, he had to admit that he seemed to play his best games when he was pent up. Mental toughness, he said to himself.

After a tough football game in mid November, in which Steve rushed for 104 tough yards against the best defense in the league, Amber invited him over to her place that night. Steve's buddies all wanted to go out boozing but Steve was spoken for.

"I want to play a game," said Amber, as Steve sat naked next to her on the couch. Amber, for her part, was only wearing a bra and a slinky, lacy dress/slip that barely covered her midsection. She flipped it up briefly to show Steve that she was wearing nothing beneath the little slip. The sight of Amber's perfect vagina drove Steve crazy with desire. He could feel himself salivate involuntarily at the site of it.

"You just had a good game. But remember, my needs come first. She opened a bag that she'd brought downstairs. Inside was a pair of handcuffs.

"Now, Steve, I want to play a wrestling game with you. But face it. You're so much bigger and stronger than me that I deserve a few advantages. She stuck her finger out and began to tickle the underside of Steve's stiff penis. "Put your hands behind your back."

Once she had his hands secured, she said. "Now, let's wrestle. If you win, I'll give you the best orgasm of your life. If I win, well, I think you can figure it out."

The two tumbled on the floor. Steve tried to protect himself with his legs. He figured if he could get Amber in some kind of leg lock, he might be able to get her to submit. She was quick and agile though. He couldn't help but admire her as she circled him and tried to find a way in. She had a big smile on her face. Her scent was a distraction to Steve. Why did she always smell so fucking good? And those legs and thighs were so lovely.

Amber felt that it was necessary for her to establish her physical dominance over Steve. That was the entire point of this exercise. She wanted to get a little bit rough with him to help reinforce her point. He might not like the results, but he would gain a better understanding of her inherent superiority.

With that, she moved forward and went in for the kill. Steve was ready though. He stuck out his foot and planted it into her navel. Amber stumbled backwards and fell on her ass.

Steve sat up. "I'm sorry!"

Amber stood and clutched her stomach, pretending as though she was hurt. Then, without warning, she stepped forward with surprising quickness and planted her foot in Steve's open groin. Steve felt her little foot pin his penis and balls against his groin and he squeezed his ass in surprise. He began to pivot away from her, but she went with him. Steve suddenly became more aware of the enjoyable pressing against his groin. He looked up at Amber and caught the most beautiful sight of her vagina. He began to relax his body.

Amber released her foot from his groin and dropped down, pinning Steve's shoulders with her knees. Steve was no longer moving, and that far off look had come over him. Amber promptly slid her knees down and surrounded his face with her thighs. As Steve lay docile, she slid even further forward so her asshole was positioned over Steve's mouth and nose. Still, he didn't move a muscle. The message was clear to both of them. Amber wiggled her hips until she felt her rosebud push snugly up against Steve's nose.

"Smell," she said.

She felt Steve take a deep inhalation. She turned and noted that his cock was pointing to the ceiling.

"Good boy." She slid backward, so that her vagina now forced its way onto Steve's mouth.

"Well? What are you waiting for?"

Steven sucked on Amber's pussy as instructed. At first she told him to lick her with light, steady tongue-strokes, but soon she pressed down on him and gave him careful, detailed instructions. "Take my labia in your lips. There. Now nuzzle me in your mouth. Use your tongue. Suck harder. Perfect!" Amber became a wild woman, grinding against his face ferociously. "Eat my fucking cunt, boy!" she shouted. "Eat it! Suck my pussy! Suck it! Yes, yes, YES!" Amber had the most spectacular, satisfying orgasm of her young life. The harder she pressed, the louder she commanded him, the better it felt. With one final hip gyration, she wiped herself off on his face.

She stood. "I suppose you want to orgasm now," she said, looking down at Steve, his red face glistening with her juices.

"Yes, please," he said.

Amber loved how polite he was. But she had a point to make. "Steve, do you trust that I know what's best for you?"

"Yes, Ma'am," he said.

"Then you'll have to trust my decision to deny you right now, ok?"

Steve felt some rage within, but he also felt more turned on then he ever had in his life. He really believed Amber knew best. Plus, something just felt so right about obeying her. He could feel his sexual energy just radiating throughout his body.

"Ok, Amber," he said. "Your wish is my command."

"Good boy," she said, hands on hips, legs spread, her satiated cunt mocking him from above. "I'm more proud of you than I ever have been before.

"Thanks, Amber."

"Go get the ice and I'll help you cool off."