Blue Balls - A Love Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he returned, she sat him on the couch and iced him until he was flaccid. "I think your training is going really well," she said. "How does it feel to sacrifice your needs for my pleasure?" she asked.

"It hurts a lot physically, but I think it feels great in my head," he said. "I can't believe how good it feels."

"Good, because I love having so much power over a big stud like you," she smiled, patting him on the head. "And I won't let anything bad ever happen to you, sweetie. I love you so much. You know that, right?"

Steve began to heave involuntarily with sobs. "I love you, more than anything, Amber."

With that, Amber knew she had established complete supremacy over Steve. It was time to take one final step to help galvanize their relationship once and for all.

XXXXX

On a Friday in December, Amber's parents were home so the two of them drove out to a hidden spot in an abandoned wooded area outside of town. They met there from time to time. As was their custom, Steve lowered his pants so that Amber could handle him as she wished. It was then that Amber pulled the device out of her pocketbook.

"What is it?" asked Steve.

"It's a harness for your penis and balls," said Amber very matter-of-factly. "I think you'll find it quite exciting," she said, smiling at him.

"I don't know, Amber," was all Steve could come up with.

"Relax," she said flashing him a knowing smile. "Don't you trust that I know what's right for you?"

"Yes, Ma'am," Steve didn't even realize he was using the word until it had escaped his lungs."

"Ma'am. I think I could get used to that." She smiled again and gave his scrotum a playful little pinch. She held the loose skin between her thumb and forefinger and tugged on it gently. When she knew she had his undivided attention, she spoke: "Now, this harness will give me complete control over your penis, which I think we both agree is a good thing. It's designed to prevent you from masturbating without my supervision. Here, let me put it on for you."

Steve did masturbate regularly when he wasn't around Amber and alarm bells were going off in his head, but once she started attaching it to his most sensitive organ, he could only sit back and watch. She was having difficulty though.

"The thing about this device is that it prevents you from achieving a full erection. But I can't put it on until the penis is flaccid. Good thing I thought ahead and brought an ice pack." She pulled the device away and placed the ice on Steve's groin. "Let me know when you've cooled off a bit," she chuckled.

Steve thought about what was to take place. Suddenly he felt very fearful. "Amber, I don't know if I'm ready for this."

Amber gave him a hurt look. "So, I guess being able to masturbate is more important to you than our relationship? Huh."

Steve frowned. She made an excellent point. "Well, maybe I'll just try it out, I guess."

"Good boy," Amber smiled. "This device will teach you to think more with your big head, than your little one," she joked.

Why did he like it when she belittled him like that? It was a great mystery to Steve. "Ok Amber, I think I'm ready," he said after a few minutes.

Amber pulled the ice away and Steve was flaccid. "Good. I'd better work fast though. I know how my big stud can be so excitable."

Amber attached the harness with the clinical precision of a doctor. It snapped shut around the base of his cock and balls with a note of finality. The clear plastic casing surrounded Steve's now flaccid penis quite snugly. It also had what appeared to be some kind of small battery attached to the base of the unit, along with thin electrical wiring running throughout the structure of the device. Amber had clearly purchased a serious piece of hardware. "That ought to take care of you," smiled Amber.

Steven found that it fit quite comfortably. He started to get excited at the prospect of Amber controlling him like this. Then he felt a dull pain as his penis failed to expand to its full eight inches. He made a sour face. "Aw, Amber, it hurts," he said.

"That's ok," she said. "It's supposed to do that when your erections get out of hand." She rubbed his stomach. "It's ok, Stevie, you'll get used to it."

"I don't know, Amber," he said.

"I think it's time you start calling me Miss Amber, Steve. Or I suppose Ma'am is fine as well." She continued rubbing his stomach. "Don't you think so?"

"Ooof, Am- Miss Amber, I don't know," he said again, feeling the pain in his penis as it tried to gain erection but was rudely denied by Amber's harness. He felt conflicting emotions. On the one hand, he hated not having the opportunity to play with himself when he wanted to, but on the other hand he found it incredibly erotic what Amber had done to him. He felt so outsmarted, so used, and it was such a turn on!

"Face it, Steve," she said, getting down to business. "You need training and discipline. Track is coming up. And baseball season soon after. By controlling your masturbatory habits, I'm going to make you a much more focused athlete," she smiled again.

"But when do I get to take it off?"

"Don't worry about that," she said. "I will make that decision." She dangled a key off her little pinkie finger and smiled. "Face it, Steve," she said. "I've got you wrapped around my little pinkie finger."

Steve made a sour face and turned away, looking off into the woods. Then, he heard Amber's melodic voice. "Look Steve, if you really want, I can give you the key back and I can take you home. I totally understand. There would be no hard feelings." Inside, Amber was praying she hadn't gone too far.

"No," Steve said in a defeated tone. "I love you, Miss Amber. And I know that you know what's best for me."

Amber felt like she was going to explode with happiness. Victory was hers. He had seen the light. No need to hold back now. "I love you too, Steven," she said, tucking her fingers underneath his chin and kissing him on the cheek. "Now do you notice how even though you are much bigger and stronger than me, not to mention older, you are accepting me as your superior?"

"Yes Miss Amber."

"Call me, Ma'am when I lecture you. Otherwise in normal conversations you can call me Miss Amber."

"Yes, Ma'am."

"Good boy. You realize that since I have complete control of your penis, I have a tremendous amount of power over you?"

Steve took a deep breath as the realization of her words hit him. "Yes, Ma'am."

"Excellent," she said, releasing his chin. "Now there are a couple of features that give me additional control over you. Besides being able to control your orgasms, I have a remote control that enables me to deliver a small electric shock to your scrotum, or to the underside of your penis. Let me demonstrate."

Amber pulled a small rectangular device from her purse and hit a button. Steve felt a sharp wave of pain in his balls. It was enough to make him squeeze his thighs together and reach instinctively for his groin. "That's the pain feature," said Amber. She clicked another button and Steve felt an exquisite jolt of pleasure in his dick. This was followed by pain as his penis attempted to expand but was stopped by the belt.

"Ha ha, you see that will cause you some initial pleasure, followed by pain," Amber said. "That will enable me to easily tease you with the simple press of a button. Isn't that great?"

"I don't know."

"That wasn't the answer I was looking for." Amber laughed and pressed the pain feature. Steve again doubled over. "Look, Steven," she said. "We both know that you enjoy being dominated by me, right?" she smiled again.

"Yes.

"Yes what?"

"Yes, Ma'am."

"Good. I might use the remote from time to time as a way of reinforcing my superiority as the need arises. We're still in your training phase. I expect you to make mistakes, but these mistakes need to be corrected. The remote control makes it easy and convenient for me. I can literally discipline you with my little pinkie finger. She held her pinkie over the punishment button, and Steve winced as he prepared for the jolt, but Amber had made her point. She placed the remote back in her purse. "Now lie back in your seat. All this talk has got me horny."

"When will I get to come, Miss Amber?"

"Assuming you please me, let's shoot for one week. But I have to warn you not to nag me when you are feeling horny. Begging will only lead to further orgasm denial."

With that, Amber stepped across the car and squatted down on Steve's face. She rode him hard and fast until she was totally satisfied.

When he drove her home, she made a point of telling her how nice it felt to be able to come when she felt like it. Steve could only smile when he thought of how devious she was. Then, his cock pressed against the cage and the pain of his blue balls surged in his lower stomach, and he again had doubts that he was doing the right thing.

When he dropped her off, she turned and gave him a warm hug and a passionate kiss. "I love you, Steve. I'm not ready for sex yet, but you should know that when I am, you're the man I want inside of me. Keep that in mind when you feel like you're suffering. I know you can do it."

The next week was incredibly difficult for Steve. Amber was busy with exams and didn't pay Steve too much attention.

When the week was up, they went back to their favorite spot in the woods. Amber wore a white blouse, a casual black miniskirt and flip flops. Steve stared at her thighs and waited for her to tell him what they were going to do.

"You have the most amazing body, Amber."

"Thanks, and I know. You probably want to get some relief, don't you?"

"Yes, Ma'am."

Without further delay, Amber unfastened Steve's pants and freed his penis. She sat in the driver's seat and made him stand on the ground next to the track with his back to her.

"Spread your legs," she ordered.

Just as she did in the bathroom, she reached around him with her left hand and gripped his penis. With her right hand she reached between his legs and grabbed his balls.

"Wow, your balls are full, just the way I like them. This shouldn't take long."

Steve could only grunt. His entire focus was on the pleasure he was experiencing between his legs. Never before Amber had his penis been so sensitive, his pleasure so full-bodied. Her hand had this magic quality. The knuckles of her slender little fingers seemed to find the most sensitive spots and pressure points on his penis. Her wrist moved rhythmically and relentlessly. He didn't know how it was possible, but she actually touched him more effectively than he touched himself, despite the amount of practice he had over the years.

Amber couldn't stop smiling as she stroked him. All it took was a few flicks of her wrist and she could see the effect. She had to give herself credit for the reading she had done. She marveled at her own effortlessness. It occurred to her that she might have a gift. "That's it! Let yourself go, Steven." Amber had to hold him tightly as he went into full blown convulsions. She leaned forward and whispered in his ear, "Do you like the way I milk you, Steven?"

"Y-ohhhhhgggggchhhh. YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!" was Steve's reply.

Amber's prideful smile deepened as she finished pumping the last few drops of Steve's semen onto the forest floor. The powers of the vagina could not be understated. She continued her milking motion, squeezing Steve's thick penis, firmly in her palm and ringing him out like a prized Holstein. When his spasms subsided and his erection deflated, she made him turn around and face her so she could lock him back in his harness. Then she ordered him to his knees and laughed as he complied without delay. "So obedient. I like that. Kiss my feet as a thank you for allowing you to orgasm."

Without a word, Steve got down and worshipped the young woman who now controlled him.

"Good boy. You're learning. Your next orgasm will be in a week."

"Miss Amber, I don't know if I can take it. It's really hard."

"No it's not," she said, laughing at her own joke. She reached down and patted him on the head.

After a few days, Steve was again desperate. He wasn't used to such infrequent sexual activity. On a Saturday, he met Amber at the mall for lunch, per her request. He could not take his mind off his need. It didn't help that Amber was wearing those dark pants that showed off her mind-blowing lower body.

"Miss Amber, I'm sorry to bother you, but my balls are killing me. Any chance we could move things up?"

"Hold on," Amber said, as she sipped a milkshake. She reached into her pocketbook and suddenly Steve felt a jolt in his scrotum. His legs pinched together in pain and his hands instinctively went to his crotch.

"Does that answer your question?" Amber asked, smiling.

"Sorry," he said.

"Oh, you're about to be very sorry," she said. She held the remote in front of her so he could see. "What did I tell you about bugging me for orgasms?" she said, again pressing the punishment button.

"Ugh, Sorry, Ma'am. You said not to do it!"

"Whose controls Steve's penis?" she asked, pressing the button again.

"Y-UGH! You do," he said. Despite the pain he felt, Steve found the whole thing incredibly erotic, the way Amber just toyed with him. He could feel his submission to her expanding and his heart pumping with a desire to please her.

"Look at you," she smiled. "I think you enjoy being punished by me."

"I am," he admitted, "but it hurts."

"It's supposed to hurt," she said pressing the punishment button again. "Otherwise you'll never learn."

"Yes! I promise I'll learn, Ma'am." he groaned, smiling as he felt himself submitting mentally to the new center of his life.

"You like being my penis puppet?" she said, placing her finger on the punishment button.

Steve looked at her perfectly manicured finger, ready to jolt his world again.

"Yes Ma'am," he said.

"Good boy," she laughed. Then without warning, she pressed the pleasure button and Steve felt the most wonderful sensation come over him, followed by pain.

"Oh, Sorry, Ma'am," he said.

"Sorry is not going to cut it. Say 'I'm Miss Amber's faithful penis puppet."

"I'm Miss Amber's faithful penis puppet."

She pressed the pleasure button again. "That's right. Let your aching balls be a reminder of your status," she said. "I hope for your sake you can find some ice at school," she laughed. "Is there anything else you'd like to ask me?" she said, holding the remote.

"No, Ma'am."

"Good," she said. "Now that I have your attention, you need to know something, Steve. I love you, deeply, and I know you love me. This is the most challenging part of your training. In time, I promise you I'll become much more benevolent and lenient with you, but first I need to establish control. Once I feel as though you have fallen appropriately into line beneath me, I will become much more generous and give you the type of pleasure you so desperately need. Do you understand?"

Steve felt his shoulders slump and he glanced down at his placemat. He was defeated and he knew it. "Yes, M-Ohh!" another jolt hit him where it counted and he raised his head instinctively so that he was facing his female master. "Yes, Ma'am."

She gazed deep into his eyes and pressed the punishment button one last time. "That ought to fix you," she said, placing the remote back in her purse.

The waitress watched them from the other side of the room. She wondered why the boy looked so disheveled and uncomfortable each time the girl pressed the button on whatever it was she was holding. For a moment, she had a dirty thought, but she put it out of her head.

END