Blue Bird Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pressed my lips against his and let my tongue roam inside his mouth for a few moments. My body slipped onto his chest and I pressed my cunt against his cock as it began to regain some firmness. I pressed my hands beside him and lifted my shoulders so I could watch his face.

"Does that excite you?"

"Kind of."

"Tease." I laughed. "It would drive you wild to see me crawl across the room using my hand with nothing past my hips." I laughed again then drove my tongue deep into his mouth so he could not answer. I knew he did not share my joy. I worried. Somehow, my feelings were once again feelings held only by me.

-

Over a month had passed, quite slowly, since I first broached the idea of being legless. The picture of the sporty wheelchair on eBay was exciting and I stared at it for five minutes, often touching my pussy as I pictured myself using it. I looked at the price and the description. I drove two fingers deeper inside. I read the ad repeatedly. It had a thick cushion too. The seller was about an hour away. I called.

Mark was once again away on a three-day business trip. It seemed like that was becoming more common, not less so. I left work early to get the wheelchair. I waited on the porch for the door to open not knowing what to expect.

"I called about the wheel...." I started without pausing to look at the person closely. As my eyes began to take in her body, I realized she was standing with crutches under her arms. My gaze drifted lower to find her left pants leg trimmed tightly around her hip.

"Yeah, it's not there." She laughed. "I'm Kate. I see we are both missing a leg. Come on in and I'll show you the wheelchair."

I followed her trying not to imagine her naked so I could see how much of her leg might remain.

As if she could feel my stare, she said without turning around, "It's at the hip, well nearly. I left a few inches." She paused beside the bright red wheelchair and waved her hand over it. "This is it." She laughed. "I've enjoyed it, but I have a new one on order."

"How long have you been an amputee?"

"Oh hell, not long enough honey."

"Not long...." I stammered.

"Does that shock you? Hell honey, I just love being this way ... two years now. I get some of the hottest chicks lusting after me because of this." She paused. "Shit, if they only shared my passion for BEING like this." She moved closer and I could feel her breath on my face as I imagined her lips moving even closer. Her hand touched my waist then remained in place. "You don't happen to like, ah, women." She paused for effect without moving. "Women amputees," she drawled slowly as her gaze drilled into my eyes. "Maybe I'm too old for you."

She was probably only five or ten years older. I didn't really care now. She was lovely. I didn't answer either. Instead, I closed the small distance between our lips.

"Well honey," guess that answers that question," she said as she pulled back after a few wonderful moments of tongue action. "Did you happen to want to be that way?" Her hand felt through my skirt and fondled my stump. "Damn, that is a sweet thing you've got there." She continued to fondle as she spoke. "What do you say we go in the bedroom and get comfortable?"

She turned and crutched towards the hallway before I could respond. I was so ready for some hot sex that it did not matter. I thought, "Fuck Mark," as I thought about how it was probably screwing someone right now.

The king size bed hardly filled the large bedroom. She sat on the edge of the bed and had her blouse off before I made my way though the French doors. Her breasts were small, but firm. I stood and watched as she unfastened her jeans and slipped them along her long single leg. There were no panties and I stared for a moment at her stump nestled next to her shaved pussy.

She patted the mattress. "You have too many clothes on." She giggled as she lay on her side with her stump on top. Her hand cupped her stump and the fingers played with the soft flesh. "I want to see your stump darling."

I dropped my crutches on the floor beside hers letting my leg rest against the mattress for balance. In a few quick movements, I was as naked as she was. I bounced as I sat on the mattress.

"Ready," I teased letting my hand join hers on her stump. "Damn, that is a lovely stump." I played for a moment in silence.

"See anything else you like?" she whispered softly, not demanding, but assuring me that I could have all of her as I might desire. Her stump spread to one side offering me a delicious view of her completely shaved pussy. "Lasered it all off," she whispered with a smile parting the lips revealing the wet pinkness inside.

I slipped a single finger inside and let her fluids coat it completely before beginning to finger fuck her. I quickly added a second finger then pressing against her g-spot.

"Oh-h," she roared loudly biting the tip of a finger as if to muffle her pleasure.

"Yeah-h, baby. Let it come. I know you want to."

-

I awoke an hour after my last orgasm to the buzzing of my cell phone spinning on the nightstand. Kate's bare back and ass pressed against my equally naked body. I reached out to see who might be interrupting my wonderful rest between intense pleasures. "Mark," I mumbled putting the phone back down.

"What?" Kate groaned as she rolled over.

"No one more important that you darling."

She nibbled along my neck then trailed up to my earlobe rolling it between her lips. "This is being so-o much fun." Her hand cupped my stump and fondled the soft end. "I haven't been with someone else that wanted to be like we are."

"Me either." I rolled over and kissed her lips letting my tongue roam in her mouth. "Well...." I started then kissed her again.

She pulled back and stared deeply into my eyes. "Tell me baby." Her hand held my left breasts pleasantly playing with it.

"There was another woman ... the only other one I've been naked with. Good god ... I love so being with you." I reached down and toyed with her clit as I continued to speak. "Emily was a lovely woman, younger than me, that served us at a sidewalk cafe. She visited me while asshole was on a business trip. Yeah, I know the kind of business he was taking care of." I groaned and became silent.

"Forget him. You've got me right next to you." She began to play with my clit as I played with her clit. Her lips nibbled at mine. "Go on, tell me about Emily."

"She told me she wanted to be missing a leg. She even came to my place with a leg bound up and walking with crutches. It didn't talk long for us to be naked and all over the bed. I was surprised at how pleasurable it was to be made love to by a woman."

"Men ... what do they know about pleasuring a woman?"

"Yeah-h," I drawled thinking about the question. "I'm learning the answer to that one." I grinned as I lusted in the glow of her face.

We jointly brought each other to a slow orgasm feeling our hot breath and feeling the tremors rippling though our bodies.

I rolled onto my back and interlaced by fingers behind my head looking at the ceiling fan slowly turning above me. I turned my head and look along my arm finding her mirroring my reclined position.

"This is nice," she whispered towards the ceiling fallowed by a long spell of silence.

"Yeah," I whispered. "I could get used to this."

"Me too. Stay tonight, will you?"

-

Kate poured the scrambled eggs onto two plates and put the pan in the sink as I looked at the missed calls on my phone - three from Mark and one from Emily, two voicemail messages, both from Mark. I listened.

"Anything important?" Kate asked as she salted and peppered the eggs, the buttered the toast.

"Nah, just Mark. God how I am starting to hate the bastard."

"Why? How long have you been married to him?"

"Not so long. At first, it was great. He so loved that I was an amputee and had wanted to be this way."

"Yeah, but now what is wrong?"

"These business trips ... at first it was over night. Now they are getting longer and longer."

"Do you think he has a woman somewhere?"

"I do." I sat in on the barstool at the kitchen island and began to eat the scrambled egg. "And ... I don't know if I care." I took a bite of the toast. "No, I don't care."

"You could stay here."

"I'd like that, maybe just for a while."

"Maybe forever? Who knows, we might fall in love."

"Really?"

"Yeah-h," Kate drawled.

12