Blue Bloods Meet Castle Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stood, but it was impossible to put his cock back in his pants, "Aw Maria, please stand in front of me and lead me into the dining room." He stopped in the living room and bellowed out so everyone in the house could hear, "Dinner is served, would everyone please come to the dining room and take your seats at the appointed place cards." He walked gingerly over to the other end of the table and scooted into his chair without anyone seeing his cock was out of his pants. He immediately picked up his large cloth napkin and placed it over his straining cock. He sat there as everyone filed in. All he could think of was getting his rocks off and seeing all of these gorgeous women made his cock even stiffer.

Kate came down the stairs with Nikki and his cock took a leap and having her sit beside him, he knew he was in trouble. Taking the seat on the other side of him was Lanie Parish and seeing those big tits, he wondered how his cock would feel sliding back and forth between those large black pillows of flesh. Everyone was seated, he noticed when Castle took a seat to his right; he was in the same predicament as he was. He could see why, he was followed in by Danny's old partner, Jackie and seeing her tits nearly spilling out of her bra, made his stiff cock ache even more.

Frank cleared his throat and everyone looked at him, "Thank you everyone for attending this informal celebration for the lovely Kate Beckett here and my son Danny. It my pleasure to announce their promotion to captain; at the same time three others here are being promoted to lieutenant, they are Maria Baez, Javier Esposito and Kevin Ryan, congratulations to you all. Now please all lower your heads while we say grace. I think it would be fitting for the one dressed as a priest lead the prayer, if you would Lieutenant Esposito?"

Javier nodded and thanked the Lord for the food and after that they all dug into the food.

Frank still had a raging hard-on and he looked on at the group. On either side of him were Kate and Lanie. On the right side of him were Erin, Castle, Linda, Nikki, Javier, Eddie Jenko and Hayley Shipton. Across from him were Captain Gates, his father Henry and Castle's mother Martha Rogers. On the other side of him were Maria, her hair was tousled from the blow-job she had given him, her bright red lipstick was smudged too. Beside her were Kevin Ryan, Alexis Castle, Danny, Jackie, Jamie and Frank's assistant, Abigail Baker.

Frank turned to Kate and struck up a conversation, "So Captain, sure hope you're enjoying yourself?"

Kate, seeing it was late summer had a rich tan after all the week-ends in the Hampton's with Rick, but she still blushed as she looked to Nikki, "Oh yes, but if I'm to call you Frank, please call me Kate. I've been richly greeted by your granddaughter and hope to enjoy myself even more after dinner." She gave him a sexy smile and looked down and saw the lump under his napkin jump. She reached down and pulled at his napkin and uncovered his huge cock. She let out a tiny moan and licked her lips. Her long, slender fingers slowly wrapped around his thick piece of meat, but her fingers didn't meet.

On the other side of him, a loud gasp was heard. Lanie's eyes nearly bugged out of her head as she stared down at his huge cock. She couldn't move as she watched her good friend stroke that large cock. She had several large black lovers, but none as large as Frank. Little did she know that the rest of the Reagan men were packing the same large cocks.

Kate leaned forward and whispered to Lanie, "Told you the Reagan men were large. How about giving me a hand and make Frank here feel good?" She stroked it harder, squeezing it.

Lanie slowly reached out and fished his huge nuts from his pants and began caressing them. Her mouth watered, wondering how they would feel in her mouth.

Frank leaned over to her and whispered in her ear, "I'm hoping to have my cock between those luscious tits of yours. How about it, want me to tit fuck you?"

Lanie let out a tiny moan as she kept her eyes plastered to his huge cock. She bit down on her lower lip and all she could do was nod slowly. She released his balls and wrapped her tiny hand around his cock. It looked great, her tiny black hand around that huge piece of white meat. Her hand was dwarfed by his cock.

Frank was close to cumming, but didn't want to cum at the table with everyone around. He looked to Kate and placing his hand tightly on her slender thigh, he slid it upward and when he reached her pussy, he found it wet and extremely hot. He wormed two fingers in and found it even wetter than he could imagine. He looked up at her, "So Nikki showed you her bedroom huh? Anything else Kate?"

Kate let out a long breath of air and nodded as she tightened her grip on his cock and his fingers at the same time, "Oh yeah Frank, if you haven't tried out that mouth of hers, you're missing out. She can really lick pussy like a pro." She smiled when she felt his cock leap in her hand and she groaned louder when she felt his fingers find her G-spot and began strumming it. She let out a gasp when he quickly pulled his fingers from her cunt, they were covered in her cream and he slowly raised them to his lips and spread her juices across them.

Kate nearly came from this act and she stroked his cock hard and faster. She let out another groan when he pulled her hand from his cock and she looked to him.

Frank shook his head, "Not now Kate, soon, really, really soon."

Rick looked on, he had a front row seat at the action at the end of the table, but he couldn't complain. Linda and Erin were doing the same to him as Kate and Lanie were doing to Frank. He turned towards Nikki as she watched her Aunt and mother stroking Rick's sizeable cock.

Before long, dinner was over. Everyone in the dining room knew what was going on at the table and the sexual tension could be cut with a knife. Nearly everyone paired off and headed to different parts of the house.

It was Jamie's turn to do the dishes and Abigail and Jackie offered to help him. They cleared the dishes and headed out to the kitchen to begin washing them.

Abigail arrived late and was wearing a royal blue dress. It had a long, ankle-length flowing skirt. The top was unusual, there were two satin patches across her nearly bare breasts, it had two silky straps holding it up and there was a thin two inch wide strap holding the patches of material in place, if opened, her full breasts would pop out. She stood off to one side watching Jackie creep-up behind Jamie.

Jackie wrapped her arms around his waist and leaned into him. She slid her hands down and located his dormant cock. She ran her fingertips up and down its length and she felt it awakening. She released cock and reached in and dipping her hands in the soapy water, she cupped her hands and while giggling, she splashed the water across his shirt, soaking his chest and belly. Before Jamie could react, she did it again, this time soaking his khaki pants and making his stiffening cock even more evident. She let out a shriek when he spun round and having a glass in his hand, he dumped it down across her exposed bra and making the rest of her open, white blouse transparent.

It turned into an all-out water fight and soon both Jackie and Jamie were dripping wet. They turned to Abigail and she made a move to escape the kitchen, but she wasn't fast enough. She let out a high-pitched scream when Jamie caught her wrist and pulled her against his soaked body. He inadvertently grabbed a hold of the strip of material between her bulging tits, it gave way and her large, firm and extremely high standing tits popped out.

She wasn't upset, but acted that way. She reached down and grabbed hold of Jamie's soaked shirt and pulling upward, she drew it up and over his head. She held it there for a couple of seconds, trapping his head and arms in the wet shirt.

This gave Jackie just enough time to reach down and pop open his pants and pull down his zipper. She yanked down his dripping wet pants and pushed them down to his ankles.

Just as he freed himself from the shirt, he felt his shorts being pulled down and he for all practical purposes was naked. He kicked away his pants, shorts and shoes and pulled Jackie to his naked body. She tried to squirm away, but Abigail helped him and she pulled the wet shirt from her shoulders and holding it in place behind her back, her arms were pulled back and she was unable to squirm away.

Jamie deftly unbuttoned her wet skirt and grabbing the wet material on both of her hips, he wiggled at it from side to side and it finally gave way and slid from her waist, bubble butt and down to the floor.

She was only in her bra now, seeing she was going commando. She finally freed herself from the wet blouse and turning to Abigail, she slid her wet hands and arms into the gaping hole on the dress' chest. In a swift movement, she had the dress down and as it hung around her hips, she pulled down roughly and Abigail stood there in only her tiny panties and high-heeled shoes.

The three of them were laughing uncontrollably, but when Jackie and Abigail turned and saw Jamie's cock now fully erect, the atmosphere in the kitchen turned solemn.

Jamie's laughter turned to just a tiny smile and he reached out and pulled Abigail to his naked, slick body. His hands found her tight ass and when he crushed her body to his, he heard her let out a gasp and a tiny moan.

She reached down and grabbed hold of his cock and with her palm inverted, she stroked it several times. Just before her mouth found his, she whispered out, "Oh fuck Jamie, just like your father, now we have to see if you can use it as good as he does." Her mouth descended upon his and her tongue was between his lips and darted in and out of his mouth.

Jackie dropped down to her knees and pushed Abigail's hand aside and she grabbed hold of Jamie's cock. She stroked it several times before adding her lips and tongue upon his thick, long shaft. She took him into her mouth and was shocked how thick it was. She knew he was bigger than Castle, but once in her mouth, she realized just how thick and long it was.

Jamie was beyond excited. He always heard from Danny what a slut Jackie was, but having her on her knees before him, sucking like a woman possessed, he was beside himself. He tore his mouth from Abigail and swiping her long blonde hair from her neck and shoulder; he attacked it and had her groaning while he mauled her firm tits. Breaking free, he pulled Jackie to her feet and taking them both by the hand, led them out of the kitchen and into the dining room. He gently urged Abigail onto her back. He climbed up onto the table, quietly thanking his father for getting the extra tables for the dinner. He straddled her lush body and took aim at those luscious tits of her. He planted his thick, long cock between those firm tits and squeezing them together, he began tit-fucking her.

Abigail raised her head and looked up at him with those dark blue eyes. Her mouth was open wide, taking in as much air into her lungs as possible. She accepted his cock as it slid up and hit her chin. She dipped her head and caught the head as it slid upward. She didn't have it long as she saw him pull back. Back and forth, back and forth he fucked her tits and she tongued and sucked at the head as it slid upward. She groaned out when she felt Jackie removing her panties and felt her lips on her aching, wet pussy.

Jackie was sitting at the chair. She had taken Abigail's long legs and placed them on her shoulders. She was sitting at the table and was lapping away at Baker's pussy like she was eating dessert at the dining table. She was wondering if she'd ever get a cock in her today. She had sucked and licked at two large cocks and was now munching on a tasty pussy. Her own pussy felt neglected. While she licked at the pussy before her, her hand was between her own legs, tickling and diddling her clit. She located Abigail's clit and she heard a loud gurgling. She was trying to scream out, but up above; Jamie slid higher and was now running his nuts over Abigail's tits as he slid his cock deeper in her receptive mouth.

Jamie was close to cumming, but wanted to feel a hot, wet pussy instead of the two mouths he already conquered. He rose up and Abigail resisted releasing his cock, but he finally accomplished it. He climbed off the table and flopped down on one of the chairs. He looked over at Jackie, she was still licking away at Abigail's pussy, she tried to pull away, but just them, she felt her tighten her thighs on her head and she felt a flood in her mouth.

Abigail thrust her hips upward, she was cumming, but felt Jackie pulling away. She let out a sigh and fell back to the tabletop when she felt Jackie's tongue resume licking and those lips suck her to completion. She was panting hard and slowly released Jackie and rolled her head to one side. She smiled when she saw Jackie rise up, her face covered in her juices. She tried to keep her eyes open as Jackie stood up and straddled Jamie's cock.

Jamie looked on as Jackie threw her leg over his. He gripped his cock, even though it was standing straight up, he guided it to her thick, dark, fat cuntlips. He bit down on his lip as he watched his cock slowly disappear into her extremely hot, wet pussy. He through she was going to tear his cock off, she was that tight. He grabbed her by her waist and guided her up and down. He did this several times until he was seeded deep in her.

Jackie was beyond full, she hadn't felt this good since Danny stopped fucking her while on stake-outs. She quickly remembered how great it was to ride a Reagan cock. She wrapped her arms around his neck and fed him her dark, stiff nipples. She ground her clit against his shaft and hugged him hard. She started creaming all over his cock and thrust hard against him.

Jamie was at wits end, after two fantastic blow-jobs, he wanted to cum and cum hard. He sucked at her tits, moving from one to the other and buried his face in her neck. His hands slid up to her blondish, brown hair and gripping her hair hard, he started cumming. His thick, hard cum shot into Jackie and set off another, even stronger orgasm.

Jackie groaned out, "Yes, yes Jamie, fill me up, shoot that hot cum of yours into my cunt. Oh fuck, you have no idea how bad I wanted this." She clung to him until he began to soften, but not completely. She stood up on shaky legs and turned and fell back onto the table. With her legs spread, she let out a groan when she felt a lot of hair on her legs. She struggled to look up and smiled weakly when she saw Abigail going down on her.

In his study, Frank had taken Kate and Lanie with him. He was sitting in one of the large overstuffed chairs and Kate was sitting on one wide arm. Below, Lanie was sitting on the floor, her legs beneath him.

Lanie has her hands active as she slid them up and down his legs. She looked up and watched as he unbelted his pants and unsnapped them. She smiled when he struggled to rise up and slip his pants down. She gripped the slack material and helped him pull his pants off, taking his shoes and socks off along with them. She was surprised he wasn't wearing shorts and her hands went to work, sliding up and down his thick, hairy legs.

Kate worked on his vest and shirt. She soon had them undone and slid her hands along his thick hairy chest. Sliding her hands up to his shoulders, she struggled to slip his shirt off. She went back to running her hands through his chest hair and went willingly when she felt his arms wrap around her back and drew her against his muscled body. She was amazed how firm he was for his age.

Frank was in heaven, Kate, the gorgeous brunette was peppering his chest and neck with wet kisses and the full bodied, large titted petite, black sexy woman was massaging his legs as she slid upward, closer and closer to his aching cock. He felt her long silky black hair on his inner thighs, then her hot breath on his nuts and then her hot, wet tongue sliding up and down his thick, twelve inch cock. He sat there silent for too long.

Just then Erin, Linda and Rick Castle came into the study to get it on. They stopped when they saw the two dark haired women adoring the older, large cocked Commissioner. Rick just stood there and stared at his new bride as she worked on the upper body of Frank Reagan. He was interrupted when Linda tugged at his arms and pushed him back onto the large leather couch. He fell back and threw his head back when Linda fell to her knees and began sucking on his cock.

Kate saw this and was spurred on. She slipped out of her see-through cover-up and climbed higher in the arm of the chair.

Frank grabbed her by the waist, "Climb up here higher Kate, I loved how wet you were, your scent is intoxicating, I want to see if you taste as good as you smell and felt." His hands gripped her incredibly tiny and tight ass. His huge hands encompassed them easily and palming her ass, he guided her to his waiting mouth. He drew her dress up to her waist and lowered her bare pussy to his tongue, "Mmmm I was right, you taste like sweet, honey milk!" He began lapping away, his tongue wasn't anywhere as large as his cock, but the way he stiffened it and shoved it into her dripping cunt, she thought it was a hot, wet cock.

She loved how he did that, she ran her fingers through his thick, dark hair. She rotated her hips as she felt him darting in and out and when she felt him encircle her clit and began sucking and nibbling on it, she pulled him harder against her dripping pussy.

Rick, sitting across from them had his head back. He opened his eyes and saw Kate loving what the strong, powerful man who she looked up to was doing to her. He, for some reason couldn't take this, even though they had shared men and women before. The most powerful man doing things that made her toes curls, he couldn't stand watching. He stood up and mustering up all of the willpower he could, he urged Linda off his cock. He turned to Erin, "I can't take watching your father turn my wife to jelly. Is there some place else we can go?"

She smiled at him and nodded, "I get it, come on, we can go upstairs to my old room." She took him by the hand and led him up the stairs.

Back in the study, Kate balanced her pussy on his mouth, even though he was holding her firmly. She reached down and crossing her arms, she drew the slip dress up her slender, lithe body and tossed it aside. She was naked now and she sucked in her breath when his hands left her ass and slid up her body and began mauling her pert tits.

On the floor, Lanie was kneeling over Frank's legs and her head was bobbing up and down. It was amazing seeing her red lips swallowing his cock and her jet black hair covering his thighs, he was close to cumming. She cradled his cum filled balls in her tiny fingers and massaged them. Her saliva drenched his cock and she wanted more than just sucking it. She leaned back and reaching behind her, she drew the zipper down the back of her dress. She shrugged it off and wiggled her hips and kicked the dress aside, she released her bra and her huge, black tits came tumbling out. She twisted her licorice nipples and aeroules and slipping closer, she planted those fun bags on his thighs. Gripping his cock, she leaned in enveloped his cock in her soft, satin-like tits. She rose up and down, tit fucking her own tits with his saliva covered cock.

Frank sucked in his breath, he knew what was happening, he desperately wanted to see the sight he had thought about since seeing her walk through the door. He lapped away at Kate's cunt; he had a tough time keeping up with the copious amount of cream her pussy was expelling. He slipped his one hand from her firm tits and slid them through her tiny landing strip. He wormed first one and then a second finger into her pussy. He found her sensitive G-spot he found earlier in the dining room. He caressed it gently and he felt her tighten around his fingers. He knew she was close and when he twisted her sensate nipple and pulled at it. He felt her shutter and cum all over his tongue and fingers.