Blue Bloods Meet Castle Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Javi knew he couldn't hold off much longer. He felt her cumming and seeing this lovely youngster taking all he could give, he lost it. He sucked on her puckered nipples and released his hot load into her pussy. He was drained, but couldn't resist, he had to continue fucking this lovely brunette. He knew he had his work cut-out for him seeing there were two more ladies in the room; each wanting what Nikki had just taken from him.

He rolled off of Nikki and she rolled onto her side, peppering his body with hot kisses. He looked over to where Eddie and Hayley were, but they had left.

Hayley and Eddie straighten their clothes and finding some paper, left a note saying, "Thank you for your hospitality, but Eddie and I want to spend some alone time together." Hayley left the note on the corner of the dining room table. She stopped to watch Jamie fuck Jackie on the other end. The two of them snuck out and headed back to Eddie's apartment.

In the bedroom/office Erin, Linda and Rick passed on their way to the guest bedroom, Henry was sitting at his desk. He turned to Martha and Victoria, "You know ladies, I'm older than both of you and I really want to please you both. I just want you to know, I took two of those little blue pills and in a minute or two, they'll be kicking it. Until they do, how about you two put on a little show for me?"

Martha looked to Victoria and they nodded to each other. Victorian swayed over to stand in front of Henry. She rolled her hips and sucked in her breath when she felt Martha standing behind her.

Martha placed her hands on Victoria's full hips. The silky wrap-around dress slipped through her fingers as she ran her hands up from her waist to her upper back. She placed her hands on Vicky's shoulders and sliding them towards her neck, she swept her thick layer of black hair to one side, exposing her long, sleek black neck. Martha lowered her head and placed several hot, wet kisses on her neck. She peppered her neck up to her ear. She caught her earlobe in between her teeth and closing them she tugged at it playfully.

Vicky leaned back into Martha and felt her slender body against her plush curves. Vicky reached back and caught Martha's ass in her hands and pulled her tighter to her body, she ground her ass against Martha's pussy.

They looked down at Henry; he managed to lose his pants and shorts. He was lazily stroking his cock and it grew larger and larger. He definitely was a Reagan, his cock matched Frank's Danny's and Jamie's.

Vicky licked her lips remembering how large Frank's felt when she had her lips wrapped around it while he sat in his office chair.

Martha caught sight of it and her knees went weak. She clutched at Vicky's ample hips and hugged her harder, grinding her pussy against Vicky as she tried scratching the growing itch between her legs. Her hands snuck up and finding the tie on Vicky's wrap-around dress, she tugged at it and it came loose. Martha snuck her hands in the parted dress and her soft hands came in contact with Vicky's soft and silky black skin. Her hands slowly slid upward, and the dress parted, and her hands brushed the underside of her heavy tits.

Vicky sucked in her breath when she felt Martha brush against her swollen nipples. "Oh my, I was in such a hurry, I didn't want to be late, it seems I forgot to put my bra on." She looked to Henry, his cock was standing straight up now and a drop of pre-cum had formed at the tip and slipped down and landed on his closed fist. Vicky shrugged her shoulders and the dress fluttered to the floor. She cocked her head to one side and tossing her hair over her shoulder, she stood there in a pair of black, lacy box shorts. She turned around and bent over slightly and swayed her gorgeous, full ass towards Henry. Reached out she pulled Martha's fully clothed body to hers.

Martha came willingly and placed her hands on Vicky's hips, she snuck around and cupped Vicky's ample butt. She finally had her where she wanted her. She lowered her lips to Vicky's and as their lips met; their tongues darted out and began working back and forth, swapping spit. All of a sudden they forgot about Henry and his huge cock. As the kiss intensified, Martha felt her dress going slack as Vicky found the zipper on the back of her dress.

Vicky drew it from Martha's shoulders and as it fell away, she deftly popped open Martha's bra. She replaced the bra cups with her hands and squeezed Martha's recently enhanced tits. They were the best money could buy, a present from Richard. Vicky's mouth watered as she sampled the rosy pink aeroules and stiff nipples. Releasing the tip, she pulled her tight to her and she groaned when she felt tit, crush against tit. She caught Martha's lips once again and this time the kiss was more urgent and a lot hotter.

They broke the kiss when they heard Henry clear his throat. Vicky turned and moved over to Henry. She took a seat on the arm of the chair and Martha did the same to the other arm.

Henry was more than ready and he curled his arms around the slender white, older redhead. While his other arm wrapped around the curvier, black woman. Hem found their sleek thighs and they parted willingly and he took advantage of that. He found the opening on the leg of Vicky's panties and slid up and began petting her moist pussy lips. '

Martha rose up and slipped out of her tighter panties and upon sitting back down, spread her legs, giving Henry easy access to her bald pussy.

Vicky had enough of this foreplay. She wanted cock and she wasn't going to be denied this time. She missed her chance with Frank; she wasn't going to miss sampling the huge white cock before her this time. She slid off the arm of the chair and dropped to her knees. She parted Henry's snow white legs and the contrast of her black hands on his thighs was drastic. Her fingers wrapped around his cock and again the contrast was amazing. She stroked it several times and leaning it, her tongue darted out and she got the shaft nice and wet. Opening her mouth, she enveloped the large, fat head and she slowly sank down on the shaft. She started chocking when Henry got too excited and grabbed her hair and tightening his grip, he pushed down on her head, shoving half of his length into her mouth and throat.

Martha slid down and joined her. She snuck down lower and began poking her tongue at the crinkled sack holding his swollen balls. She moved higher and plastered her lips to his lower shaft.

Henry was beside himself, looking down he saw the utter contrast, one redhead, one raven haired sucking his cock. One lily white and the other a dark, rich ebony. He thought he had died and gone to heaven.

Vicky wasn't going without this time. She popped her fat, black lips off his cock, it was covered in her saliva and she nudged Martha out of the way. She turned around and with her large, bubble butt facing Henry; she reached back and gripping his wet cock, she lined it up with her black licorice cuntlips. Swiping it back and forth, she lodged it in and lowered her body. Inch by inch, his fat, stiff cock disappeared into her sleek, black body. She leaned back and her naked body pressed against his chest. She groaned as his hands came up and began mauling her huge tits. Frank had the luxury of tit fucking her, she wanted him deeper in her and Henry thrust upward, sending more of his cock into her.

Martha knelt before them and watched in awe as she watched his thick, white cock disappear into her coal black cunt. Those dark lips clung to his cock and they glistened from the cream that oozed out of her excited body. She leaned forward and began licking at the shaft and the cuntlips before her. She knew the way Henry was breathing and the loud groans coming from Vicky, they were both getting ready to cum. She really didn't care, she was nearly dragged to this, she really wanted to stay home and have a quiet evening with Kate's father, Jim Beckett. She stopped licking and decided as soon as this threesome was over, she was heading out. Her itch returned, even stronger and she knew Jim Beckett was the one to scratch it.

Henry pulled Vicky back harder and as he thumbed and tugged at her black morsels, he thrust up and down into her harder and faster. He knew he wasn't going to last long. She was way tighter than he anticipated and watching the two of them playing with one another turned him on too much. He lost it and began pumping her full of his cum. He came so hard and so much, it began squirting out around her thick black lips.

Vicky was on the verge of cumming too, but when Martha stopped licking her, she had to use her own fingers to push her over the top. Just as she started cumming, she felt Henry explode. This intensified her orgasm and she went off even stronger. She slumped against Henry, but she nearly crushed him and she had to get up and she slid to the floor beside Martha who was already busy, slipping back into her clothes.

Henry was done for the night and without as much as a thank you, he crawled up into his bed, pulled the covers over his wrinkled body and fell fast asleep.

Vicky cleaned up; it wasn't easy seeing Henry had dumped a huge load in her. She dressed and both Martha and Vicky walked down the stairs and waited for a cab. Just then Abigail Baker came out of the house, she too was done with the wild orgy, it was too much for her. They struck up a conversation, while Martha called an Uber to pick her up. She wasn't satisfied here and was going to Jim Beckett's to take care of that.

Abigail and Victoria climbed into the cab and offered Martha a ride, but she declined. Vicky gave the driver her address, after the fun the two of them had in the Commissioner's office, she wanted to see where this could lead.

Back in the house while all of this was happening there was a hot foursome in the living room. Maria left the dining room, still turned on. Throughout dinner all she could think about was Frank's big cock. She took a seat on the sofa and let out a long cleansing breath. Kevin joined her; he knew she was turned on during dinner. He saw how she constantly squirmed in her chair and he could smell her excitement, he wanted to see if he could tap that.

"So Maria, I was talking to Danny and he told me I should ask you about your special lingerie. He told me it was one of a kind and he couldn't describe it, I had to see it for myself." He turned on the sofa and facing her, he waited to see if it would work."

She slid to the edge of the sofa and looked at the dapper Kevin Ryan, dressed in his three piece suit. "I'll let you see it, but you first have to strip and let me see what you have, deal?"

He stood and began tearing off his clothes as fast as he could, before long; he was naked, except for his socks.

Maria giggled, "This isn't an old time porno Kevin, off with the socks too."

He stumbled and nearly fell as he pulled them off. His cock was as stiff as a pipe and it bobbed up and down before the seated Maria.

She slid to the edge of the sofa again and wrapping her hand around his seven inch cock, it was very thick, so thick her fingers didn't meet. It wasn't nearly as long as Danny's or Frank's, but it almost as thick. She licked her red coated lips and leaning forward, her tongue flicked out and she bathed the red helmeted head. She drew it between her lips and took about three-quarters of it into her hot, wet mouth. She moaned as she swirled her tongue around it and soon had the entire shaft wet and dripping with her saliva.

Kevin pulled away and let out a long breath of air, "Wow that's fantastic Maria, but I did what you asked, now let me see that sexy lingerie Danny spoke about.

Just then Alexis and Danny entered the living room. They stopped when they saw Kevin naked, his cock covered in her spit and Alexis flopped down on the other side of Kevin, followed by the intrigued Danny Reagan.

Kevin turned and all of a sudden was feeling embarrassed. He covered his stiff cock and Alexis began giggling, "No need covering up Detective Ryan, I saw what you have and you have nothing to be embarrassed about. As a matter of fact, I'd love to see Captain Reagan here join you. If he's as big as Kate bragged about, I can't wait to see it and enjoy it."

Maria started chuckling, "Oh don't you worry Alexis, Captain Beckett by no means was exaggerating, I can vow and confirm she wasn't lying. Come on Danny, don't be shy, don't keep the poor girl waiting." She turned to Kevin, "Now I remember correctly, I have to show you what's in under this dress, a promise is a promise." She grinned from ear to ear and tugged at the rope belt that held her black dress closed. It parted and her gorgeous dark skin came into view. She bit down on her lower lip and looked tentatively at Kevin and through bated breath she whispered as the dress slipped from her shoulders and pooled around her ankles, "Well Kevin, do you like my lingerie?"

Kevin's jaw dropped and he was speechless. He reached out and took her by the hand, "Spin around Maria, I want to get the full effect of how it looks on you." She did as he asked and she giggled when she heard him let out a low groan. As she turned back to face him, he once again took her hand and with one swift jerk, he had her on his lap. He wrapped his arms around her and his lips were on hers.

Maria twisted on his lap and straddled his bare legs. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled his face down to her cleavage. She let out a long sigh when she saw and felt his tongue flick out and bathe the tops and sides of her overflowing bustier.

Alexis was engrossed in what was happening between Kevin and Maria, she hadn't noticed Danny sitting beside her now naked. She turned her head around, her long wavy red hair danced about her shoulders and chest. She locked her eyes on the massive cock, erect and standing straight up. Alexis let out a strangled groan and licking her puffy pink lips, she looked up at him and biting down on her lip, she moaned out, "Oh no, no, that can't be real." Her mesmerizing blue eyes darted over to Maria, "You actually managed to take that monstrous cock in your pussy?"

Maria rolled her head about, her long chocolate brown hair danced around her bulging tits and bare shoulders. A smile crossed her lips and she nodded, "Oh yes, yes Alexis, I did, it without a lot of urging and foreplay, but I have to tell you, once you do, you'll never be truly satisfied with anything less. Oh don't get me wrong, smaller dicks are sometimes a lot better. You have more room for exploration and experimentation, but having one of the Reagan cocks buried deep in your womb..." She shuttered and took a deep breath, "There isn't anything like it, so yes, yes try it and I tell you, Danny is very accommodating, taking it slow, but when you're ready, he'll fuck your brains out!" She turned back to Kevin and reaching down, she pulled the boy shorts she was wearing off to one side and raising up; she settled down on his straining cock. She crushed his head to her overflowing bustier and began riding his cock. The sofa shook and moved by her jerky movements and when Kevin untied the ribbons on her bustier and freed her firm tits, he ravished them and pushed her over the top.

Next to them, Danny was already raising the fever level Alexis was feeling. She rested her head back on the back of the sofa. She was breathing heavier as Danny's hands were traveling all over her body, setting off tiny fires wherever he went., She pulled her head off the back of the sofa and cupped Danny's face. She planted a hot, wet kiss on his lips and her tongue immediately invaded his mouth. Her eyes went wide as she felt his hand sliding up her bare thighs and finding her bare pussy; she tensed up and then relaxed when she felt his fingertips strumming up and down her tight lipped pussy. She arched her hips and welcomed his fingers as they parted her tight lips and sent first one and then two and finally three fingers slid slowly in and out of her wet well. She desperately wanted him to go deeper and a lot faster.

Danny was teasing her, he wanted her to be so frustrated, so when he finally had her naked, on her back, she would be the one who begged him to put it in her and fuck her till she passes out. Danny's fingers slipped from her pussy, leaving her feeling empty. He used his arm to slightly lift her bare thigh. The fingers that were just in her pussy, he dipped them lower and tickled her puckered hole. He withdrew and ran his fingers up and down her slit, but wouldn't penetrate her again. His fingers were soaked again and slipping lower, he slowly and steadily slipped a fingertip into her puckered hole. He held it there and began wiggling it around. He held still again and slowly, but steadily slid it deeper and deeper in her ass until the palm of his hand was flat against her gorgeous ass cheeks

Alexis was beyond excited, she was panting wildly and she was still dressed. She allowed Danny to guide one of her hands to his cock and when she touched it, she pulled away as if she was burnt by a hot poker. Once again she had him guide her hand to his cock and this time, he forced her hand to close around the thick, stiff cock. She was gasping for breath and she was licking her parched lips. Her head fell back on the sofa again and her eyes rolled back in her head. She allowed Danny to play her body like a fiddle and she was on the verge of cumming, but was pulled back when he stopped and allowed her orgasm to wane. She was groaning out in frustration and she began to squeeze and stroke his cock. Her tiny hand slid up and down the entire length and she reveled in its length and girth.

Danny was ready to unwrap his prize. He reached back and found there wasn't a zipper. The top of her dress being of t-shirt material, it clung to her body, but her stiff nipples were hidden by the ruffles covering the top. He pulled lightly at the stretchy material and it gave way rather easily. He continued to pull at it and it slipped from her shoulders. He smiled when Alexis frantically pulled her arms from the same material and freeing her upper body. She fell back and allowed Danny to do with her as he wished,

Danny hovered over her and he had a wicked smile on his face. He grabbed the top of the dress and as slow as he could, he uncovered her lily white large breasts. His mouth began to water just thinking about sucking and licking on those lovely rosy pink aeroules and nipples. He knew without a doubt she was a true redhead. He pushed the dress down to her belly and loved how her milky white skin, now had a rosy blush all over it. He hefted her heavy breasts and lowering his head, his lips closed around one rosy tip. He slowly drew it deeper into his mouth. His active tongue flicked out and rolled around the tip. He sucked harder and now brought his teeth into the act and nipped at the pebbled crown until he heard her let out a tiny squeal. He moved to the other tit and repeated what caused her to squeal on the first tit.

Alexis' body was rocking as she tried to create friction on her aching clit. She arched her back; she gave Danny easy access to remove her dress from her lush, sexy body. She fell back to the sofa and she reached down to roll her opaque stocking from her knees and calves, but Danny stopped her.

"Oh no Alexis, leave those sexy stocking and high heeled boots on. He pushed slightly on her upper chest causing her to fall back to the sofa. She rolled her head about; her long, sexy red hair was tangled and made her look even more alluring. She was putty in his hands and she thought back to what Maria had said, she was right. She was so turned on mow, she was about ready to beg him to fuck her and she hadn't even tasted him yet.

Beside them Kevin had the lingerie completely off of her lush body and now made it his mission to make her cum so hard, she'd forget Danny's huge cock. He lifted her easily off his cock and standing up; he turned around and planted her on the sofa. He gathered up her sexy legs, he lifted them high and made her grab her ankles. This left her pussy open and exposed his him. He dropped down and began licking up and down her fat clam and dipped deep into her cunt. He drove his tongue in deep and pulling out; he slid lower and gave her asshole the same treat. He moved from asshole to pussy, from pussy back to asshole. He did it over and over again and over again until she let out a loud scream. She released her ankles and started cumming. She bucked so hard, she nearly fell off the sofa.