Blue Bloods Meet Castle Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maria let out a grunt when she wasn't allowed to lower her legs. Kevin caught then and holding them up himself and while she was in the thoroughs of an orgasm, she felt his cock sink into her quivering pussy. She felt him bottom out and began fucking her hard, fast and deep. She wrapped her legs around his body and thrust upward, meeting his every thrust with ones of her own. Her heels kicked at his back and ass and she screamed loudly when she felt his explode and fill her hot pussy with his cum. She released the stranglehold she had on him with her legs and fell back exhausted and finally satisfied.

Kevin slowly withdrew from her body and flopped down beside her and watched as Danny played with Alexis' trim, sexy body.

Danny smiled over at Kevin, "Nice job Kevin, I love how you made her cum so hard. Now it's my turn to do the same to this gorgeous redhead." He stood up and his cock bobbed up and down before her. Without even urging her, she sat up and dipped her head and her tongue ran around the head of his huge cock. She captured the dollop of pre-cum that oozed out of his cock. She slipped lower and began running his wet shaft all over her face. She wanted to have it everywhere. She plastered her plush lips to the side of his cock and slid it up and down, bathing his cock in her saliva. She paused and sticking out her tongue, she rolled it around and around the fat head. She looked up at him and locked eyes with him.

Danny melted when he looked into those gorgeous blue eyes and he knew it was time. He was so hard and hot for her, he knew he'd cum if he didn't stop her from sucking him any longer. He gathered her up and pulled her down to the floor. He knew he'd have to have a hard surface behind her. He didn't want to give her any ability to escape, even though he didn't think she's shy away.

Alexis started to breath heavier. She thought she'd hyperventilate if she didn't get her breathing under control. She took a deep breath and held it. She bit down hard on her lower lip and tasted her own blood. She released her breath and just as she relaxed, she felt his huge cockhead parting her tight lips. She was never as wet as she was now and yet she felt like she was being ripped in two. She was using the breathing methods used at child birth, but for Alexis, the baby was going in, instead of coming out. She relaxed her cunt muscles as much as possible and stared at Maria who was hovering over her, gently stroking her hair, trying to calm her. She nodded to Danny, "Okay, the initial shock is gone, shove it in a little more." He did and she gripped his forearms. Her nails dug into his flesh as she felt him slip further in. She looked at Maria and when Maria lowered her head and planted a hot kiss on her lips, she relaxed even more. She fenced tongues with Maria and she sucked harder on it when she felt Danny go even deeper. She wiggled her hips and now thrust her ass off the floor, she was getting used to it and wanted more, she wanted it all. She nodded to Danny and she let out a scream when he shoved forward, sending the last two inches into her pussy.

Danny was amazed how quick she took his entire length. Others he's been with took a lot longer, but realized she was used to fucking Rick, he wasn't as big, but a lot larger than the normal male cock. Danny lay there imbedded balls deep in her. He wanted her to get accustomed to his length and girth before he started fucking her in earnest. When he felt her pussy muscles loosen, he pulled back slightly and shoved it back in. He used short, quick bursts shoving it in and out and with each thrust, she tightened and released him again. He got into a steady rhythm and was now fucking her at a steady pace.

Alexis never felt so full before. With each thrust, her toes curled and released. She was on the edge and every time she thought she was going over the edge, he pulled her back. She was totally and completely frustrated. She wrapped her legs around his sweat covered waist and drew him in and tried to make him get her the release she so sorely needed. She knew he loved her full, firm tits. She pulled his head down there and she had him. She felt him pumping in and out of her faster and harder. He sucked hard on her gorgeous tits and she exploded. She never felt so complete, that is until she felt him lose it and began shooting his hot cum on her. When his happened, it took her over the top again and this one was so intense, she blacked out for a few seconds. When she came to, he was finished and as he started pulling out, Alexis tightened her legs around him, holding him in place until her intense orgasm came to an end. Her legs fell lifeless to the floor and she lay there completely sedated.

Danny pulled out of her and he felt the suction of her pussy tugging at his semi-erect cock. He fell back and rested against the seat cushions of the sofa until he had enough energy to stand and slip back into is pants.

Kate and Lanie got up after finishing with Frank. Kate slipped back into her slip dress and Lanie took Kate's cover-up and slipped into it. It enhanced her nakedness rather than hide it. They moved to the living room and watched intently as Danny fucked Alexis. Kate was proud seeing her step-daughter take Danny's huge cock and made him cum so hard.

Lanie slipped into the room and took a seat near the action. She flopped down in one of the large overstuffed chairs and looked on. She too was proud of Alexis, especially after the two of them spent several evening sampling each other's charms in the coroner's room.

Frank was wiped out. He stayed in his study. He slumped in his chair and took in all what was going on in his home.

Upstairs Javier slipped into his pants and Nikki into her dress, both leaving everything else off, headed down into the kitchen to get something to drink. They were joined by Linda, who had her dress back on; she only zipped it up to just below her fine tits and Rick, just like Javi, had only his pants on. Erin was going to join them, but when she heard all of the moans coming from the living room, she decided to investigate. She came into the room and stood alongside Kate. Erin was back in her dress, but didn't bother zipping it up. She leaned into Kate and whispered, "My God Kate, your stepdaughter can really fuck, can't she?"

Kate put her hand around Erin's waist and pulled her closer to her, "She had a lot of practice with Castle and me, but yeah, she's something else alright."

In the kitchen the four of them stood around drinking an assortment of drinks, from wine, to beer and even a couple mixed drinks. They were met there by Jamie who after finishing with Jackie, came into the kitchen, still naked.

Rick tried not to stare, but was impressed by Jamie's package. It was still large, even though at the moment it was flaccid, "So tell me Jamie, where's Abigail?"

She wasn't into the orgy scene, she dressed and left early. I'm pretty sure I saw her leave with your Captain Gates. They left the same time your mother left along with my partner Eddie Jenko and your partner Hayley."

Rick looked surprised, "Huh, I'm shocked my mother left, I'll have to call her and see why she left. You say Hayley left with your partner?"

Jamie nodded, "I think the two of them really like one another. I was thinking of going over to Eddie's place later to see if everything is okay, or if they just wanted to be alone."

Just then Alexis entered the kitchen, she was still in her knee-hi opaque stocking and heels. She donned her dress, but only had it about her waist.

Jamie took note of her luscious tits swaying as she moved to get a drink. His mouth watered just thinking about sampling her treasures.

Alexis sipped a glass of wine; she looked over the top of her glass, taking note of Jamie's large package. She smiled when she saw him taking in her tits, his cock began to harden and she had to stifle a giggle.

Rick looked to Alexis, "Alexis, don't you think you should cover yourself up, everyone is staring?"

She giggled, "I don't mind, I figured why dress, I'll just be taking it off again soon to start all over, wouldn't you agree Jamie?" She moved over beside him. She reached down with one hand and placing it in his belly, she caressed him and her hand drifted down and tenderly grasped his cock and gave it a tiny squeeze.

Jamie nodded and took her by the hand, "How about the two of us go out to the dining room and have a seat and talk."

She blushed, "I'd love to, but I rather do more than just talk."

They walked out to the dining room and Jamie grabbed her by the waist and lifting her, planted her squarely on the table and he took a seat directly in front of her. He placed his hands on both knees and slid his hands down to her ankles and back up. He spread her legs wider as he slid upward. When he reached her bare flesh, he used his nails to scrape across her tender flesh and beneath her dress.

Alexis placed her glass on the table and ran her hands through his short hair and urged him to take a closer look. She leaned back resting on her elbows. She raised her feet and placed them on the edge of the table. Alexis slowly spread her legs offering up her naked pussy to Jamie.

Over in the living room, Danny finally recovered and moved over to the chair Lanie was sitting on. He sat on the arm and leaning in, used his fingers to clear a few stray locks of hair from her cheek.

Lanie leaned into his hand and turning her head, she planted a soft kiss on his hand. She used her other hand to slide it up and down his hairy thigh. She came close to his reawakening cock, but didn't want to rush things, she too was still recovering from Frank's cock, but she was surely interested on sampling a second Reagan.

On the large sofa across from Lanie and Danny was Kevin, still basking in the glow of fucking Maria. She got up and moved over to where Lanie and Danny were. She took a seat on the opposite arm and joined Danny on playing with Lanie's long, silky raven locks. She scooped up her long hair from the nape of her neck and cupping the back of her head, she tipped Lanie's face towards her and leaning in, she planted a soft, gentle kiss on her lips. Her tongue flicked out and painted a wet line across Lanie's full, rich lips.

On the sofa, Kevin was joined by Kate. She was now his superior, but not until Monday. She knew if she wanted to sample him, it would have to be tonight. Beside Kate, sitting very close and caressing her, long, sleek thigh was Erin. Erin had her head resting on Kate's shoulder, while her other hand was playing gently with Kate's long, silky hair.

Kate just sat back on the sofa, she was relaxing and taking in the gentle caresses of Erin Reagan, along with watching Danny and Maria work their magic on her good friend Lanie Parish.

In Frank's study, he was still sitting in his chair. His eyes were closed, but not sleeping. He was just relaxing and listening to the sounds of people getting excited and having sex throughout his house. He opened his eyes and smiled. Sitting across from him in a second chair, similar to his was Jackie Curatola, Danny's old partner. She was still naked and had both legs hanging over the two arms of the chair. In this position, her thick-lipped, dark pussy was exposed and winking seductively at Frank.

He smiled as he stared at her juicy pussy, "Mmmm, that is definitely a pretty sight to open one's eyes to."

She smiled and threw her long, just fucked looked hair over her shoulders, exposing her full, firm tits. What Frank loved about her tits was her aeroules. Her fat, thick nipples were surrounded by a bunch of tiny bumps. He could just imagine how they would perk up when teased properly. His gaze moved back down to her pussy. He saw how it was glistening from her juices and he knew she would taste sweet. "So Commissioner, what are my chances of being reinstated to full duty. I have all of the documentation from my doctors and the NYPD's doctors. I'm cleared for duty and have even passed my psych exams."

He stood up and stood over her, "I'd really like to do a personal exam, if you don't mind? And please, for tonight call me Frank"

She tipped her head back, shaking her head; her long sexy, blonde, brunette hair came tumbling about her upper body. She smiled widely at him, "I'd welcome the exam Frank, shall we begin now?"

He extended his hand to her, "I believe it would be a lot easier to examine you over there on the sofa."

She took his hand and allowed him to lead her over to the sofa. She sat on the edge of the sofa and looked up at him, "What now Frank?"

He stepped between her outstretched legs and stepped closer. His huge cock was nearly stiff now. He ran his fingers though her tousled hair, "I think we should begin with an oral examination, what do you say Jackie?"

She licked her lips and nodded, leaning forward; she gripped his cock and swiped the leaking head from side to side over her parted lips. She opened her mouth wide and just before she took him in, she looked up at him with those dark, sultry eyes and moaned out, "I want you to fuck my mouth, treat my mouth like you would a big sloppy pussy. Shove it in and do what you wish, I want you to treat me like the slut I am!"

Frank tenderly stroked her unruly hair. His eyes turned fierce and gripping her hair tightly, he pulled her head forward and thrust his hips forward. In doing this, eight to nine inches of his cock disappeared into her mouth and throat. He tightened his grip on her head and holding it still, he began pulling back, but just a couple inches and then thrust inward, sending most of his cock into her. He let out a growl, I see you know how to suck big cocks. Danny must have had a lot of practice during your stake-outs, huh?"

Her eyes were open wide and she nodded slightly. There was too much cock in her mouth to respond. What made Jackie even more unbelievable was with that huge cock in her mouth and throat, she began using her tongue. It danced around his shaft and at times, she managed to slip it out her tight seal and flick it at his crinkles sack.

Frank let out a growl, "Oh Fuck Jackie, unless there are some glaring reasons for not reinstating you, you can count on being back on the force soon, very, very soon. I'd love nothing better than to shoot my load down your pretty little throat, but seeing that juicy pussy of yours staring at me earlier, I'm going to have to fuck that next." He didn't have the willpower to pull from her mouth. He continued pumping in and out, the slurping sounds were mind-blowing and seeing streams of saliva flowing out of the corners of her mouth and running down to her full, swaying tits, he thought twice about pulling out. Reluctantly he finally did, he was too close to cumming and wanted to savor that juicy pussy of hers.

Jackie knew exactly what he wanted and using the back of her hand, she swiped the spit from her lips and chin. She spun around on the sofa and reclining, she placed on foot flat on the carpeted floor and threw the other atop the back of the sofa. She patted her pussy, letting Frank know she was more than ready for his cock.

Frank stopped and stared down at the gorgeous body before him. Her dark skin glowed. Her long tapered legs beckoned him. He couldn't rip his eyes from those extremely dark, fat cuntlips; they were covered in her juices, waiting to be explored. Her flat belly rose and fell quickly and again, his mouth watered seeing those luscious, perky aeroules and stiff nips. He reached her face and she was smiling up at him, she knew he was taking in all of her.

She giggled, "I sure hope you fuck as well as your eyes explore my body. I can see the lust in them, now get down her and fuck me. I want you to ravish my body and don't hold back. Fuck me till I scream and I want to scream over and over again Frank!"

He knelt down between her outstretched legs, gripping his saliva coated cock, the huge, swollen head found its mark and he sank into her hot cunt. He pushed steadily and inch by inch her pussy gobbled up his cock. He was in her to the root in nothing flat. He leaned in and finally latched his lips to one of those luscious tits. He sucked, licked and nipped at the crown and Jackie bucked trying to take more in her cunt, but he had no more to give. He ground his pelvis against her, scraping her clit and this sent her over the top.

Jackie screamed out, "Oh fuck yeah Frank, I'm cumming, you're making me scream, but don't you dare stop. Keep doing what you're doing, I fucking love it!"

He switched to the other tit and he sucked hard as she clutched at his head. He bit down and he heard her scream out and another orgasm wracked her lush body. He popped off her tit and plastered his mouth to hers. All along, he was pumping his huge cock in and out of her. He never, ever experienced a woman who could take what he was giving Jackie, he was in love, or should he say lust. He wanted her again and again after today. Tomorrow he'd figure it out; somehow he would get her in his office and under his desk on a daily basis. For now, he pushed that out of his mind and let his cock take over. He slammed in and out of her as hard and as fast as he could. His entire body was dripping in sweat, as was Jackie's.

She gave as well as she took and she was racing toward a third orgasm. She dropped her upper leg and wrapped it around his thick waist. She used the foot on the floor to push up and drive up against him. She let out a blood-curdling scream, "OH FUCKKKKKK Frank, I'm cumming, fuck me, fuck me as hard as you can, cum, please cum with me. Fill me up with your hot cum!"

She wanted to say more, but Frank covered her mouth with his own, filling her mouth with his tongue. He ripped his mouth from her and once against clamped his lips over one of those luscious, firm tits. He sucked hard and bit down and at the same time, he explodes and filled her cunt with his hot sperm. He continued to slam into her. Her cunt was making obscene slurping sounds as he pounded her and poured his cum into her. He was spent and slowly lowered his bulky body to hers and he smiled when he felt her arms and legs wrap around him, not allowing him to move away.

Back in the dining room, Jamie had his head buried between Alexis' spread legs. He was licking and sucking her pussy like a man possessed. He sucked so hard and was on a mission, the slurping sounds filled the room and the other four came out of the kitchen and stopped to watch.

Castle had mixed feeling; he was turned on by watching his gorgeous daughter race towards an orgasm. At the same time he wanted to throw Jamie off of her and take her home. The solution was beside him and all of a sudden taking Alexis home wasn't an option.

Nikki dropped her dress and tugging at Rick's arm, she whispered to him, "Come on Rick, let's see if we can outdo them. I want the same cock my mother just finished enjoying. My god Jamie, watching you eat her pussy is making me so fucking hot!" She climbed up onto the table and lay down. She was on the opposite side of Jamie and Alexis, but when she was lying flat; her head was right next to Alexis. Turning her head, her dark eyes looked directly onto Alexis' blue eyes. She smiled at her, "Oh my God Alexis, your eyes are hypnotic, I can't tear my eyes away from them!"

Alexis licked her parched lips; she was so close to cumming from the tongue action Jamie was giving her pussy. She squirmed to the side and reaching up, she cupped Nikki's head and planted her lips on hers.

These two young women had to have the plushiest lips for women so young. They pressed together and there were groans coming from both of their throats.

Rick was now giving Nikki the same treatment Jamie was giving his daughter. Nikki's petite body was reacting to his tongue. He had to hold her down; she tried to thrust up to meet his active tongue. He slid two fingers into her and that calmed her down. He felt her tiny body shake and all of a sudden his fingers were coated in her juices. She came easily, but he wasn't anywhere ready to stop playing with this tiny teenager. He gazed up and felt his cock stiffen even more. He watched as his daughter and Nikki kissed passionately and when he saw Nikki's tiny hand cup and squeeze Alexis' lily white tit, he nearly came in his pants. He reached down and with one hand ripped open his pants. He kicked them aside and slid up to the edge of the table. He slipped his fingers out of her pussy and slid his stiff cock in and he thought Nikki was going to faint.