Blue Bloods Meet Castle Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She bucked and thrust up against his invading cock. She was extremely wet, but was still tight. She learned over the past several months how to control her cunt muscles and even though she was kissing Alexis and playing with her tits, she still used her muscles to clutch at Rick's cock.

Alexis let out a loud groan and stiffen. Jamie was now feeding his huge cock into her weeping pussy. She was glad he prepared her by munching on her pussy. Having been stretched already by Danny, she was taking Jamie easier this time. She was still frozen in place as he slid deeper and deeper in her. She wrapped her slender legs around his waist and pulling him in all the way, she started kicking at his ass, urging him on.

Javi and Linda were watching the action before them. Linda managed to drop Javi's pants and her hand was lazily stroking his cock.

Javi couldn't tear his eyes away from the foursome on the table. They were on opposite sides of the table, near one end. Javi turned to Linda and kissed her tenderly. He reached up and drew the zipper down her tight dress and when it hit the hem, it slipped from her body. He nudged her towards the table and leaned her over it. They were at the head of the table and when Linda bent over; her face was directly beside Alexis and Nikki's heads. She joined the two and the three of them swapped kisses and Linda stretched out, began playing with both of the younger women's bodies. She stopped and let out a groan.

Javi spread Linda's cheeks and shoved his cock deep into her pussy. He picked up the pace and was soon plowing into her hard and fast. He pumped in and out of her and shoved her body forward, further against Nikki and Alexis.

Alexis was the first to explode and soon she set off a chain reaction. Jamie was ecstatic; he never had a redhead before and he found out first hand, just how hot and sexy they were. When he felt Alexis cumming, she nearly squeezed his cock off. He lost it and started cumming in her extremely hot and tight pussy.

Nikki turned her head and began kissing her Aunt's tits that were close to her face. She strained and found Linda's puckered nipple. She lapped away at it and all of a sudden she felt Rick explode, filling her youthful pussy, this triggered an orgasm and she came just as hard as she did with Javier earlier.

Javier was loving fucking the short haired blonde. He kept looking down at her luscious ass, he couldn't resist. He slowed the fucking of her pussy. His cock was drenched in her cunt juices. He slowly drew out of her and spreading her cheeks, he found her puckered hole.

Linda knew what was coming and she welcomed it. Danny fucked her ass occasionally, but he was so big, it always hurt too much. She knew Javier was the perfect size. She relaxed and let out a cleaning breath of air. She closed her eyes and let out a low groan, "Oh yeah Javi, fuck my ass, I love a cock in my ass and you're the perfect size!"

Alexis and Nikki turned on the table and both began caressing the hot blonde MILF. They used their hands and mouths on her and soon Linda was on the verge of cumming.

"Come on Javi, fuck my ass, fuck it good and hard!" She turned and saw Castle's cock still stiff. It was coated in his cum and her niece's juices. She motioned for him to come closer. She scooted over and Javi slid her to the edge. She turned her head and looked up at him. Her eyes were nearly as mesmerizing as his daughter's. "Fuck my mouth Rick, I love sucking your cock, it doesn't kill my jaw like Danny's does."

Rick slipped it between her red lips and he loved how her tongue licked his and Nikki's cum from his shaft. He pulled back as he felt her shutter and started cumming.

Javi lost it too and he slapped her ass a couple of times and exploded, filling her ass with his creamy cum.

The three guys were spent and slipped to nearby chairs. The ladies were still going strong and they huddled on the table and played and fondled each other, basking in the afterglow of three fantastic fucks.

Back in the living room, Maria managed to crawl up and plant her ass on the top of the cushioned chair. She had her legs spread wide and she had her fingers clutching at Lanie's long, silky black hair.

Lanie was on her knees, balancing them on the edge of the seat cushion. She had her face buried in Maria's snatch. She was tongue-fucking Maria to the same pace Danny was fucking her from behind. Her tongue was pushed in harder with every thrust Danny gave her.

Danny had his legs bent and he slammed in and out of the black woman's extremely hot pussy. He had never fucked a black woman before and from the first day he saw her at the precinct, he wanted to try her out. His hands seemed to be everywhere at once. He caressed her bubble butt, her full thighs, her slender back and winding around, he loved playing with her huge swaying tits. He twisted those coal black nipples and couldn't get enough of them. He knew as hot and as tight as she was, he wasn't going to last much longer. He had been going for well over ten minutes. He felt her cum at least once and when he felt her quiver, he knew she was close again. He picked up the pace and he lost it. He pulled out and shot his creamy load all over her black back. When he saw his cum splatter her back, the white cum against her black skin, he got a second wind and shoved it back in and started fucking her even harder.

The conversation on the sofa ceased as they watched the threesome on the tiny chair. Kate's hand lazily drifted over to Kevin's leg. Her hand played with the hairs on his thigh.

Beside her, Erin lifted her head from Kate's shoulder. She moved aside Kate's long hair from her neck. Erin nuzzled her neck and nipped lightly at Kate's sexy ear. Erin was spurred on when she heard Kate let out a sigh and felt her shiver.

Kevin kept his eyes locked on Lanie, he always wanted to try her out, but sitting beside Kate and having her move closer and closer to his stiff cock, his mind was made up, it was Kate he wanted and Kate he would have. His hand drifted over to her bare thigh, he couldn't believe how silky her skin felt and how sexy they looked. His hand came in contact with her super short dress. His fingertips slid beneath the dress and worked their way higher and higher.

Kate felt the heat rising throughout her body, she wanted Kevin, and at the same time she wanted Erin. She made up her mind to have them both, just like Lanie had both Danny and Maria across the room. She now removed her hand from his leg and her long, slender fingers gingerly wrapped around Kevin's stiff cock. She smiled when she heard him let out a moan and watched his hips involuntarily arch up to increase the hold she had on him. She slid her hand down to the base and her fingertips tickled his nut sack. She was tired of teasing; she let out a tiny groan and in one quick move, bent over and took his cock into her mouth. Her long hair fell over and encompassed his entire lower body. She immediately began bobbing up and down as fast and as deep as she could. She swallowed him whole. Her lips were against his nuts and her tongue flicked out and began teasing his lower shaft and nuts.

Kevin was in heaven, but wanted nothing more than to watch this gorgeous brunette sucking at his cock. He swept her long, wavy hair away from her face and when he saw her full, ripe lips wrapped around his cock, he had to close his eyes. He didn't want to spoil the moment by losing it and cumming in her mouth. He peaked out and saw her smiling eyes looking up at him. He let out a shiver and groaned out, "Oh Kate, you have no idea how long I've dreamt of this happening. Seeing those luscious lips of yours wrapped around my cock, oh fuck, I have to close my eyes, I don't want to cum, at least not yet and not in your mouth."

She popped her mouth off his cock and began teasing him, "Aw come on Kevin, why not?" She leaned down and lapped away at the head and rolled her tongue around the head and opening her mouth, she bobbed up and down several times before coming off his cock with a loud pop. "Mmmm there isn't anything I like more than to drink down a hot load of cum. Don't you want me to suck your balls dry and drink your hot load down my throat?" She was about to suck some more, but she stiffened and it was her turn to moan.

With the way she was bent over him, this left her the backs of her thighs, ass and pussy exposed. Her short dress had ridden up and her pussy and ass were exposed. This gave Erin the opening she was looking for, literally. She leaned in and her long, wet tongue ran up and down her exposed pussy lips. She followed that up with adding two fingers. She was on a mission and she slid her fingers in and out of Kate's pouty cuntlips and pulling them out, she leaned over and placed them before Kevin, "Want a taste? I know it tastes better directly from the source, but it looks like you're a little preoccupied."

Kevin lapped away at Erin's fingers licking off every drop she gave him. Kevin couldn't remember the last time he was this turned on. He let out a deep breath as he watched Kate go back to sucking his cock. He managed to lower the strap on her dress, uncovering her perfect tits, a perfect handful. He teased the nipples and he was rewarded by her sucking him even harder and taking him over and over again into her throat. He knew he had to turn the tables or he'd end up coming in her mouth, something he wanted to do, but not before fucking that luscious tasting pussy of hers. He reluctantly tugged at her hair, urging her to come off his cock.

In a little girl's voice she exclaimed, "What's the matter Kevin, aren't I doing it right, you want me to stop and go over there and have a try with Danny?" She had a pretty little pout on her face.

Kevin turned on the sofa and gently cupped her face in his hands. Using both thumbs, he gently caressed her cheeks, "No, no way Kate, I want...I'd really like to...What I'm trying to say is..."

Kate let out a cute little giggle, "It's okay Kevin, you can, if you want to fuck me, just ask, I'll say yes!"

He was grinning from ear to ear, he let out a long breath, "Kate, I'd really like to make love to you, no that isn't it, I'd really love to fuck the hell out of you and cum all over that gorgeous face of yours."

She let out a squeal, "Oh Kevin, I'm all yours." She crossed her arms and in one swift movement, she tore the dress off her body and tossed it to the floor. She turned back to Kevin, "How about the two of us strip Erin here. There isn't anything I'd rather do right now than to have you fuck me doggy and I eat her pretty little pussy. The same pussy I know Rick just finished fucking."

Erin's eyes nearly popped out of her head, she was nodding and unfolded her legs. She watched as Kevin got off the sofa and came around to the other side of her. She licked her lips and waited. Kevin and Kate reached out and drew her dress up her slender body and toss the dress aside. She extended her legs and planted her tight, ripe ass on the arm of the sofa. Spreading her legs wide she looked up at Kate, "It's all yours Kate; I hope you like it as much as I liked yours."

Kate twisted around on the sofa and knelt down, thrusting her ass up in the air and tossing her long, tousled hair over her long, tapered back, she looked back to Kevin, "Okay stud, I'm all yours, remember you promised to give me your cum all over my face." She looked back to Erin, "You want to share his load, Erin?"

Erin grinned from ear to ear, "You betcha Kate, but you promised to eat me first what are you...oh yesssssssss, right there!"

Kate's tongue dipped into Erin's pussy at the base. She slid it up and in, burying it in as deep as she could. She scooped up the cream in her pussy and drawing it into her mouth, swallowed it down. She attacked it again, stabbing at the heart of the hole and sliding up again, she uncovered her hooded clit. She sucked on it lightly, drawing it between her lips she sucked on it lightly. Her tongue came into play and just as she touched it, he sucked really hard, she didn't mean to do it, but at that exact moment, Kevin slid into her pussy, sinking all the way in with one steady and swift movement.

Kevin thought he had died and got to heaven. He loved Jenny, but this pussy was unlike anything he's even been in before. It was slick, tight and very, very hot. He held his cock there, buried deep and he could feel her cunt muscles clutching and releasing his cock over and over again. His hands went to Kate's ass. His hands caressed her tight cheeks. He ran his hands up her trim back and higher. He gathered up her long, silky, sexy hair and pulled it back as if in a ponytail. Holding her like this, he was able to see Kate's tongue darting in and out of Erin's juicy pussy. He wished he had enough time to go again. He would have loved to have a go at hers. He wasn't going to complain. If he died now, he would die a very, very happy man. He wasn't in a rush and he noticed that both Kate and Erin loved this. With Kevin going slow, Kate did the same to Erin, both were building slowly.

Kate planted several kisses up and down Erin's tapered thighs. Skipping over Erin's pussy, she rained kisses all over her lower belly and at the same time setting off fires in Erin's loins.

Kevin continued his steady fucking of Kate's pussy and his hands were moving all over her. He couldn't get enough of her skin. He raked his nails down her back and he smiled when he felt her shiver and let out a louder groan. He caressed her tight ass and from time to time, slipped his fingers between her tight cheeks and tickled her puckered hole. He heard her gasp and knew she liked that. He picked up the pace and slowed the pace. He used different angles causing her to gasp whenever he hit new areas. His hands slid up and down her trim legs and petted her pussy, while he still slid in and out of her. Finding her clit, he strummed it and this set Kate off. She was on the verge of cumming, cumming harder than she had for a long time.

Kate was breathing heavily, racing towards an orgasm. She realized Kevin's method of fucking was unique. It made her orgasm grow slowly, something Rick never did. She wasn't thinking what Kevin was doing was better, just different. She liked different, and when she felt her clit being stimulated, she let out a long sigh, quivered hard and started cumming all over Kevin's active fingers. She dropped her face to Erin's pussy and now began licking it harder, faster and stabbing into her hole deeper. She tried doing to Erin, what Kevin was doing to her, but she didn't have enough patience.

Erin stroked Kate's hair and face. Her hand snuck lower and finding Kate's firm tits, she twisted and pulled lightly on her puckered nipple, her nails scraped across the large aeroules and made Kate shiver even more. She was rewarded by Kate, she licked faster and now added a finger into Erin's dripping hole. She bucked when Kate found her G-spot and rubbed the sensitive flesh. She let out a quiet moan and flooded Kate's tongue and fingers with her juices. She had a tough time balancing on the sofa's arm. She clutched at Kate's head, trying hard not to fall back onto the floor.

Kevin continued to strum Kate's clit; he was getting great results as Kate pushed back against his cock. He was picking up the pace, fucking her with more urgency. He threw her a curve when he released her clit; his fingers were drenched with her cum juices. He once again parted her tight buns and licking his lips, staring at her starred hole. He pushed his cum coated fingers in her butt hole. He wiggled it around and held her steady with his other hand. He slipped it in deeper and now down to the second knuckle; he twirled it around, setting off another orgasm in Kate.

Kate went off like a rocket. She was building slowly, but when Kevin shoved his finger up her ass and twisted it around, she had a hair trigger. She exploded and went off when he picked up the pace and began fucking her harder. She felt his balls slapping against her cunt and the sound of flesh slapping against skin sounded through the room. She threw her head back and groaned out, "Oh yeah Kevin, fuck me, fuck me hard! I'm cumming, make me cum hard, I'm so ready, please, please Kevin, cum, cum on our faces I need to feel your hot sperm all over my face!"

Hearing this was just too much for Kevin to take, he picked up the pace, slamming into her so fast, he was nearly a blur. He felt the cum churning up in his balls and he pulled out of Kate, leaving her empty and setting off another orgasm.

Kate nearly fell against Erin when her orgasm overtook her. She twisted to see Kevin stumbling over to her face.

At the same time, Erin saw this and she scooted off the sofa's arm and threw her arms around Kate's neck. She turned and planted a hot kiss on Kate's lips, tasting her own cunt juices and turning slightly; the two gorgeous brunettes looked up at Kevin. Just as he groaned out, they both opened their mouth to take his load, but he wanted to see it shoot all over their faces. He moved from side to side and as he started cumming, it hit Kate on the cheek and shot across to Erin's chin. Spurt after spurt shot out and landed all over their faces, everywhere but where they wanted it, their mouths.

Kevin was spent, he fell back and landed on the sofa and looking across the room, Maria, Lanie and Danny sat on the floor near their chair. They smiled at Kevin and Danny gave him a thumbs up. He looked back to Kate and Erin and they were locked in a heated kiss. They licked the stray ropes of cum from each other's faces and fed it to one another. He let out a groan and felt his cock growing stiff again. Even though he was spent, he felt like he could go again and again.

They were eventually cleaned off and they sat there on the edge of the sofa hugging one another.

One by one, everyone throughout the house migrated to the living room, most had dressed, but some did not. Frank appeared, totally dressed except for his vest and tie. He stood before the group, "It seems the celebration of our two newly promoted captains got out of hand. I too got carried away and to be truthful, I wouldn't change a single second of this night." He turned to Kate; she was already in her dress and even had her cover-up on. "Could I speak to you for a moment in private?"

She nodded, "Surely Commissioner, let's go into your study." She followed him there and he rested against his desk, "I have to say Kate, that threesome with you and Lanie was out of this world. My only regret was that I didn't get the pleasure of sampling you, if you get my drift."

Kate walked over to Frank and placed her hands on his chest. She leaned in and gave him a hot, wet kiss that made his tired cock spring to life. She broke the kiss and leaned in and nibbled at his ear. Her tongue darted in and she whispered; "Oh you have no idea Frank. I'll be dreaming about this cock." She reached down and after palming his cock, she tightened her grip on it, "I just wish we had more time, a lot more time where we could really take our time, sort of like I just had with Kevin."

He turned his head and caught her lips with his. His hands slid down to her tight ass and squeezed, it produced a low moan deep in her throat. He broke the kiss and nodded, "I'm glad you feel that way. What do you say you take Monday off? Instead of going to the precinct, come over here and have a day of fucking, sucking and whatever else we can come up with. What do you say?"

She took a step back and gave Frank a sly smile, she put her finger to her lip and seductively sucked on her finger, "Mmmm, let me see, go to work with all those criminals or come over here and have you fuck my brains out, ahhhhhhhhh, yeahhhhhhhhh!"

His hand slid beneath her dress and slipped a finger into her now wet pussy, "Okay, here is what you do; I want you to keep this from Castle. I don't want to start trouble, oh and one other thing, bring Alexis with you. I heard the two of you really get it on and I'd love to see that, would that be possible? Oh and one other thing, I just may have a couple other male family members here to help out."