Blue Bloods Meet Castle Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She shook her head, "Sorry Frank, I can't keep something like that from Rick, but just to let you know, I'll tell him and he'll be okay with it. You see we have an open relationship, so are you still willing to do this or not?"

He nodded, "In your words Kate, ahhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhh! So I can plan on you tomorrow?"

She shook her head, 'Tomorrow won't do! First of all after tonight, I'm going to need a little rest, especially knowing Rick, the night isn't over yet. Second, I'd rather do it this coming Friday, that way we can carry over to Saturday if we really want too. Third and not last, if some of the Castle women are coming here to take on the Reagan men, I'd want to make things even and have the Reagan women go to Castle's place to service him and my two male detectives, if you agree to those three terms, you're on Frank."

He raised his fingers to his nose and inhaled her intoxicating scent; he licked the cream from them and looked down at her, "How many women? I'm pretty sure Linda has to work next week-end seeing she's here now. She normally had one week-end on and one week-end off."

She nodded, I'd be okay with just Erin and Nikki, do we have a deal?"

He nodded, you're on, I love the way you think. Thinking about how Baker and Gates left tonight, tomorrow wouldn't be too good. I just may have to go over to Gates place and see if she is okay and isn't upset what went down here tonight."

She leaned in and gave him a hot, open-mouthed kiss and stroked his cock through his pants, just a taste of what's to come Friday." She turned raised the back of her dress and wiggled her ass and putting her dress back down headed back to the living room.

Groups were hooking up to leave. Jackie and Maria were going to get a ride from Danny and Linda. Alexis agreed to go home with Kevin, she heard from Erin what a great time he showed her and Kate, and wanted to give Jenny a treat. Jamie was headed out; he was going over to Eddie's apartment to make sure she was okay with what happened tonight, same as Frank was going to do at Gates place. As for Nikki and Erin, they were headed upstairs; they were too tired to drive home tonight.

Frank couldn't believe his good fortune. He'd talk to Erin and Nikki in the morning about next Friday. He was almost positive she'd be okay with the arrangement, but he wasn't counting on it.

*****

See what happens at the after the party parties and what happens next Friday, if anything. All will be revealed in part 3 of Blue Bloods meet Castle.