Blue Bloods Meet Castle Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stepped closer and placed his hands on the table on either side of her. He leaned in and placed his lips on her long, exposed neck. He inhaled her scent, "Oh Alexis, you smell as good as any of these scents. Why are you naked and still in here?"

She cleared her throat, "I was headed to the bathroom for a long soothing bubble bath. I heard noises in here and wanted to check it out."

He chuckled, "So you're telling me, you didn't know who was here and you came in NAKED, to check? Not a very good choice, do you think?"

She bit her lower lip and let out a moan when she felt his tongue trace a line from her ear, down to her collarbone. She let out a tiny shiver and tried to stand-up, but was stopped by Rick. "I better go now Dad or something may happen that we'll both be sorry for."

He chuckled again and stood back. He picked up the bottle of lavender scented oil, "How about a short, soothing back rub Alexis? I could use the practice before Erin and Nicky get here."

She stared up at him with those gorgeous blue eyes. She let out a long cleansing breath, "I better not Dad, things may get out of hand."

He shook his head, "Oh, I'll be very professional Alexis." He stepped aside, "But it you wanna go take your bath, go ahead." He turned his back and resumed sorting out the bottles. He heard the table make a sound like someone was getting onto it. He turned and he saw Alexis lying flat on her belly. He saw her raise her head and she nodded.

"Okay Dad, just a few minutes, I need to relax a little." She sucked in her breath when she felt the cold oil dripping down her back. She let out a tiny moan when she felt his warm hands spreading the oil and the oil began to warm under his touch. She reached back and pulled her long red hair off her back and down the front of the table.

Rick figured this would be the perfect way to test out his massage technique. He wanted to see if he could get Alexis excited enough. If it worked on her, seeing she wanted a massage and not anything sexual, if he could make her beg for it, he would be home free with Erin, Nicky and Abigail. He worked gently on her shoulders and neck. Using his thumbs, he loosened her tight muscles and had her wiggling around before he even reached the middle of her back. This time he poured the oil in his hands, warming it, he spread it across her tapered back. He kneaded her flesh and Rick was amazed how soft and firm she was at the same time.

Alexis was in heaven, she closed her eyes and relaxed. Even though it was an innocent massage, so far, Alexis was getting excited. She felt her father's hands on her skin and her temperature was rising as his hands slid lower. She sucked in her breath when she felt his pour more of the oil on her bubble butt. She groaned louder when his hands began rubbing the oil into her tight, tiny butt.

He left her butt and ran a line of oil from her upper thigh to her shapely calves. He slid his large hands along her legs and drifted higher and higher. He smiled when he noticed Alexis spread her legs wider and he saw moisture forming on her tight, puffy lips. He got closer and closer and all of a sudden he heard Kate yell out, "Rick, are you up there? Have you seen Alexis?"

She hopped off the table, "Oh shit, I got to get out of here. If Kate catches me with you, especially when I'm supposed to be refraining from any sex, she'll kill me!" She ran from the room and hurried to the bathroom. Once there, she filled the tub and poured in bubble bath. She hopped in, even before the tub was full. She got in just in time, Kate knocked and opened the door, "Oh, there you are, I thought you were going to take a soothing bath earlier?"

"Yeah, I was, but fell asleep and when you called up, I got up and ran in here, I'll make it quick."

Kate smiled down at her and began unbuttoning her blouse. "How about I join you, we can save time and water and I'd love a massage like Rick just gave you."

Alexis' jaw dropped and she turned three shades of red, "Okay, get your ass in here. I'm sorry, it wasn't sexual and Oh My God! It felt amazing, if Dad keeps the tables after the weekend, you have to try it out. Now get in here and I'll give you a taste of what I got from Dad."

Kate reached for a hair tie from the counter; she put her hair up and climbed into the tub. She turned the water off and turning her back to Alexis, she leaned back and let out a long sigh. She felt Alexis' larger, full, wet tits press against her slender back. Resting her head on Alexis' shoulder, she moaned as Alexis' hands slid around lightly massaged Kate's taut belly. She immediately moved up to Kate's smaller, firm, high-standing tits. She squeezed and rolled Kate's quickly stiffening nipples. Kate lifted her head off of Alexis' shoulder and looking into her bright blue eyes; she let out a groan and planted her lips on Alexis'. She ground her butt harder against Alexis' blossoming pussy, her tongue entered Alexis' mouth.

The door opened and Rick stood there. He cleared his throat, "Okay you two, time to get out, dry off and get the hell out of here. I thought there wasn't any hanky-panky allowed? Now hurry up, the Reagan women and Detective Baker will be here soon."

Kate stood up, bubbles slid from her slick body and as she reached for a towel, she let out a yelp.

Rick grabbed her and gave her a hot, passionate kiss. He pulled away, "Oh my God Kate, you have no idea how hot and sexy you look right now."

Alexis stood up too; she looked just as hot; her curves were more pronounced. She giggled, "Oh, she knows it Dad, so do I and so do all of the Reagan men. I'll try and have her save some for you, as will I!" She gave him a quick kiss, and brushed against his stiff cock. She grabbed Kate by the arm and hurried her out of the bathroom.

Kate wrapped the towel around her dripping wet body and hurried downstairs to her bedroom. She dried off and reached for the dress she was going to wear. It was a silky, gauze-like flowing dress, two nearly see-through panels were draped across her pert, B-cup breasts, and the panels met behind her neck and held up by a tiny white tie. It ended at mid-thigh and the scalloped hem hinted at the treasure just a few inches higher. She was totally naked beneath the slinky dress. She leaned down to slip into a pair of pearly-white heels. When she did, her firm, pert tits peaked out and she tugged the panel back over her excited nipple. She had her hair pulled up in a sexy upswept-do; two long tentacle curls were on either side of her face, making her look even sexier.

Upstairs, Alexis also began dressing. She skipped the underwear too. She slipped her tiny feet into a pair of evergreen cable-knit knee-hi socks. She slipped her feet into a pair of black patent-leather flats. She grabbed a green-plaid, full pleated skirt and shimmied into it; she buttoned it on her hip and tugged up the zipper. She spun around quickly and the skirt flew up, exposing her gorgeous tiny bubble butt and completely bare pussy. She slipped into a starched white blouse and buttoned just the two middle buttons. Below, she tied the tails together and pulled it tight, it made her gorgeous tits billow out even more. The upper buttons still open, allowed her large, full firm tits to try and leap to freedom. She reached into her closet and pulled out a thin, ankle length raincoat. She didn't button it; she just used the belt to tie it closed. She headed downstairs; Javi and Kevin were just arriving.

Javi stood and stared at both Alexis and Kate who entered the living room at the same time. His jaw dropped, "Oh my God Beckett, you look amazing!"

She blushed and chuckled, "Oh come on Javi, you have to be kidding, this old thing?" She twirled around and the slinky skirt flew up and she flashed Javi, Kevin and Tory her bare pussy."

Behind her Alexis posed and gave him a sexy pout, "How about me Javi, what am I, chopped liver?" She untied the raincoat and let it slip to the floor. She threw out one hip and struck a sexy pose. She twirled one of her two braided pigtails and pouted again.

Kevin rose up and took a step toward her. Javi stopped him and Kevin let out a groan, "Oh my God Alexis, you look fucking gorgeous!"

Alexis giggled, spun around and gave them the same view Kate did. Before they could react, she picked up her raincoat and retied it.

Tory stood up, she was just as sexy as the other two; she had on a tiny, very tiny black strapless dress. Tory's tits, were smaller then Alexis', but larger than Kate's, they tried to leap free from the bodice. The hem was even shorter than the other two, but was extremely tight and when she was sitting, it barely covered her tiny butt.

Rick came down from the massage room upstairs and stopped on the landing. He stared at the three gorgeous women, "Oh fuck Javi, we may have gotten the short end of the stick. The three of you are fucking gorgeous, if our three are half as hot as you three, we'll be happy, right guys?"

They all agreed, but were sad because they grabbed their purses and headed for the door. Kate kissed Rick, "I know I can't tell you to be good, we'll be just as bad as you are, see you Sunday afternoon!"

They all hugged and hands drifted over the curve of the three hot women and as the door closed Javi and Kevin turned to Rick and Kevin spoke up, "You have to be crazy Castle, allowing those two out, looking like that."

Rick nodded, "You know the best thing? They'll be back on Sunday and then they are all mine. So you guys hungry? I got food catered, your choice, lobster ravioli or chicken fettuccini Alfredo. We got red wine, white wine, beer and any mixed drinks you'd like.

Just then the doorbell rang and Kevin and Javi turned to Rick, "Are you ready for this?"

Rick gave them both a high-five and hurried to the door and opening it, Erin, Nicky and Abigail stepped into the apartment. Erin looked around, "Wow, what an amazing apartment, I'm counting on a tour later Rick?"

He took her coat and stopped and stared at this tall, lithe, gorgeous brunette. Her hair was different. Today is was a mass of curls and waves, all hanging down past her bare shoulders. She was wearing a grey dress with numerous gold threads running through it. From the high neckline, two panels covered her firm breasts. He knew that were larger than Kate's, but smaller than Alexis'. The dress front had a two inch gap from the neckline down to her belly button. The skirt was full and moved nicely as she moved. He led her into the living room and he noticed the dress had a full back and her shoulders and arms were bare. She took a seat and Kevin offered her a drink. She took her drink and looked to Rick, "How about that tour Rick?"

He nodded, "Certainly Erin, let me get these other two ladies a drink first and I'll show you around."

The petite and slender Nicky was dressed modestly. She had on a silky black wrap-around dress. It had a wide gold belt, pulled tight; it accented her high, firm smallish breasts. It was evident; she has naked under the dress. Her bright red lipstick and tousled hair showed she was ready for action. Normally her hair was poker straight, not tonight. Her bangs were feathered and the rest of her hair matched Erin's all curly and wavy. She took a glass of champagne, after okayed by her mother.

Abigail or Abby, as she told everyone to call her, she slipped out of her long trench coat and all the men's eyes gravitated to her. Her long hair was just like it was last week in Frank's office. Her golden blonde hair was pulled back in a high ponytail and it was curled into a twist and danced along her shoulders as she moved her head from side to side. She was wearing a skin tight wine colored dress. It had two crisscrossing strips of material across her large breasts. Her arms and shoulders were covered and it was skin tight. Right below her breasts was a triangular patch of bare skin, showing off her taut, bare belly. When she took a seat, the skin tight skirt slid up her bare legs and showed a great expanse of her golden thighs. Her lips matched the color of her dress and it bought out her sky-blue eyes. She accepted a glass of champagne from Javi and they all watched as those lush, burgundy lips molded to the tiny glass when she took a sip.

Rick cleared his throat, "Okay, guys please offer the ladies some Hors d'oeuvres. I'm going to show Erin around the lower floor of the apartment." He placed his hand on her lower back and ushered her towards his office. He showed her the kitchen, family room and made his way towards the master bedroom.

She stepped into the archway and stopped, "Oh my Rick, this is really something. I sure hope the two of us get some alone time and get to try out that unusually large bed."

He led her past the bed towards the master bathroom, he let out a chuckle, "Oh you can count on it Erin, look up at the ceiling."

She did and she let out a gasp.

He smiled at her, "You'd be amazed at the unusual angles you'll get yourself into just to look up at different times of lovemaking. I'm looking forward to seeing you up there in the ceiling mirrors."

She turned to him and placed her hands on his chest. She slid them up and around his neck and placed her full, red lips an inch from his, "I can't wait, I'm sure it will be astounding. She stepped into the bathroom and let out a gasp, "My God Rick, how many people can fit in that thing?"

He shrugged his shoulders, "I never counted, but a few years back, I know there were at least ten of us, I lost count, too many distractions, if you catch my drift. Oh one other thing, if you close this off, we can turn the shower into a steam bath and stepping over there you can settle down in the whirlpool and get the same effect as the steam without dying of heat."

She chuckled and laughed, "Ohhh yeah, we are definitely going to test this out before the weekend is over."

He ushered her out of the bathroom and stopped beside the bed. He took her glass and placed it on the end table and gently pushed her back until she fell back onto the bed. He followed her and hovered over her. He gently swept a few stray curls that clung to her cheek. He caressed her cheek with the back of his fingers. He ran his fingertips across her lips and she licked and sucked one into her mouth. He pulled it out and followed up planting a soft, gentle kiss on her lips.

Erin responded by lifting her head from the bed and urged him to kiss her harder. She moaned when he did and she opened her lips to accept his tongue. Her hands slid down his strong back and cupped his tight ass. She felt his growing cock and knew she was either getting naked or getting out of the bedroom. She slid her hands to his shoulders and in one swift move, pushed him to his back and she clamored out of the bed. "Easy boy, the night is still young, the least you can do is feed the lady before fucking her."

He sat up, "I could say something, but I AM a gentleman, come on. Let's see how the rest of the group is doing?"

The other four were already at the table, dishing out the catered dishes. Rick, being the gentleman that he is, held the chair for Erin and she flashed him a smile, he was going to love giving her a nice, soothing massage, very, very soon."

They all laughed and drank and Erin even allowed Nicky more wine and champagne seeing they were not going anywhere for the next couple of days. After an assortment of cannoli, tiramisu and coffees, Rick stood up and put out his hand to Erin, "Please follow me ladies and gentlemen, we will be heading upstairs to a room I had set up specially for you three ladies, isn't that right guys?"

Kevin and Javi nodded and Javi added "Oh yes, I think you're going to love how you are going to be pampered Abby." Kevin took Nicky's hand, "Shall we Nicky?"

She broke out in a smile from ear to ear, "Please lead the way Kevin, I can't wait."

Rick showed everyone the rooms upstairs, "Here is the bathroom if anyone needs it during the evening's festivities." He stopped at the upstairs study door, "Are we ready?" He opened it without waiting for a reply and Erin, Nicky and Abby's eyes shone brightly and they all broke-out into a huge smile.

Erin turned to Rick, "Are you serious, a massage, for all of us?"

He nodded, "What better way to get to know one another and really relax."

She planted a soft kiss on his cheek, "Very thoughtful, Kate is one lucky lady. Okay, so how do we proceed from here?"

Rick pushed the guys towards the door, "We'll change into our massage outfits, while you ladies disrobe. Once ready, please lie flat on your bellies and place the towels over your naked and I do mean naked bodies. Just give a yell out when you're ready."

They stepped out and Rick went into one bedroom and offered Javi and Kevin another bedroom and the bathroom. He got their sizes earlier and made sure the shirts and shorts were very, very tight and brief. They waited in the hall and felt uneasy dressed this way, so close together.

Javi turned to Kevin, "You're okay with Nicky, right?"

He nodded, "Oh hell yeah, after all the time with an oversized pregnant Jenny, I'm itching for a tiny, slender woman." Javi looked at him and Kevin nodded, "Yeah, yeah, I know, not nice to say about the mother of my unborn child, but she knows how I feel, just don't tell her I said that out loud."

Just then Erin called out, "We're ready, waiting for our masseuses."

Rick opened the door and saw the three ladies lying on the tables with only a sheet between them and the guys. They stepped in and closed the door behind them.

Rick reached for the light switch and turning it, the lights dimmed and a soft soothing sound came from the speakers around the room.

At the Reagan household, Kate, Alexis and Tory stood on the porch and waited for the door to open.

Frank opened the door and stepped aside, "Ladies, please come in, let me take your coats and wraps." He took them and stopped dead in his tracks when he saw Alexis. He sucked in his breath, "Oh my God Alexis, you look like a redheaded Brittney Spears. Can you sing, "Do it to me one more time?" If you do, I surely will."

Alexis looked at him and it hit her, "Oh I get it Frank, I can't sing very well, but I'm sure you can do me one more or even two more times."

He led them into the living room, "Danny should be here soon, he's bringing a bunch of pizzas from the best in the city. If that isn't for you, he's also bringing a bunch of deli sandwiches, figured you wouldn't want anything too heavy."

Kate took a seat and her flowing skirt slid up, showing off her slender, slinky legs. Tory did the same, and hers went even higher. Alexis' was the most modest, even though her outfit was anything but."

Jamie came in from the dining room, "Hello Kate, Alexis, and who is this lovely lady?"

Kate stood up and the top of her dress parted and her stiff nipple winked at Jamie and Frank, "Oh sorry, forgive my rudeness Tory Ellis, this is Commissioner Frank Reagan and this is his son Jamie Reagan."

Tory stood up and shook Frank's hand, "Nice to meet you Commissioner."

He stood and gave her a hug and a tiny peck on the cheek, "Please Tory, call me Frank, you can leave the Commissioner at the door."

Jamie came over and hugged her, "Nice to meet you Tory and just to let you know, we leave the Commissioner at the door too."

She blushed and nodded, "Will do, nice to meet you too Jamie."

Just then, Danny came through the door and yelled out, "Everybody, come and get it while it's still hot!" He took the food into the dining room where Jamie already had plates, silverware and napkins laid out. Jamie looked to the ladies, "What would everyone like to drink?"

Kate asked for wine as did Alexis. Tory asked for a beer and soon they were all eating, once again Kate introduced Tory to the last Reagan.

After finishing with their pizza and deli sandwiches, Jamie put the leftover away for later and Frank ushered everyone out to the newly built sunroom where he had the oversized hot tub open and running. The entire room was covered in steam and he opened a couple of windows to release some of the heat.