Blue Bloods Meet Castle Pt. 05

Story Info
Sherlock Holmes & Dr. Watson from Elementary join the group
16.6k words
4.52
14.8k
14
4

Part 5 of the 35 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/14/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,209 Followers

One of my readers requested adding pictures of the new characters, but this is not allowed by Literotica. When a new character is introduced, I will put in parenthesis the character's real name so you can look them up on the internet.

Frank Reagan (Tom Selleck) was seated behind his desk at 1PP. He was waiting for his next appointment; it was with Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Joan Watson; they were working out of the eleventh precinct. He wasn't looking forward to this meeting. He's heard what a pompous ass Mr. Holmes could be. At the same time, he heard his deductive skills were second to none. He was anxious to see Dr. Watson, she was supposed to be a disciple of Mr. Holmes and was as good as any detective he has on the force and according to the Captain of the eleventh; she was very easy on the eyes too.

Detective Baker (Abigail Hawk) came through the doorway, "Commissioner, your next appointment is here."

Frank nodded, "Thank you Baker; that will be all." He turned to Sherlock Holmes (Jonny Lee Miller) and Dr. Joan Watson (Lucy Liu), "Thank you for meeting with me Mr. Holmes, please have a seat. Dr. Watson, please have a seat. Would either of you like something to drink?"

Sherlock nodded, "Thank you Commissioner, tea would be nice."

Joan looked to Sherlock and then Frank, "Yes, tea would be fine."

Frank buzzed Baker, she entered, "Baker, could you please bring us a pot of tea and three cups?" He smiled up at her and nodded.

"Yes Commissioner, right away." She closed the door behind her.

Frank smiled to Sherlock and Joan, "Now to business, I've heard some very good things from Captain Gregson at the eleventh. We'd love to use you city wide, but I'd like an independent assessment of your work. I'm very close with Captain Beckett at the twelfth and I'd like you to work with her for a few weeks to see if she agrees."

Baker came in with a tray and three cups and saucers. She poured three cups full and placed the pot on the tray. She looked to Frank and smiled back at him.

He nodded and smiled back at her "Thank you Baker; that will be all."

"Very well Commissioner." She turned and walked out.

Sherlock added milk to his tea and took a sip and putting back down; he looked to Frank, "So tell me Commissioner, how long have you been sleeping with Detective Baker?"

Frank took a long sip of his tea and put his cup down; he gave Sherlock a long stare. A small smiled crossed his lips, "Hmmm, I guess Captain Gregson was right, you are very good. As for Detective Baker and me, that isn't any of your concern. I've heard that you and Dr. Watson here live together, so I could ask the same."

Sherlock gave him a sly smile, "Okay Commissioner, point taken, even though Watson and I are not involved in that respect, but we do have an emotional connection, just not one you and Detective Baker are having."

Frank tried to size them both up. He knew Gregson hit the nail on the head concerning Holmes. He had that scruff about him, nearly dressed in a suit without a tie and his shirt, pressed and buttoned to the collar. He looked to Watson and she was described perfectly by Captain Gregson. She was more than easy to the eyes. Her straight, shiny raven hair hung down loosely to her waist. She was dressed impeccably; she was wearing a tailored pair of black dress pants. It showed off her tiny waist. Above she was wearing a steel blue tailored blouse and a fashionable black ribbon tie around her neck. She had just a hint of make-up and her slim lips had a dark red lip-gloss on.

Frank took another sip of his tea and put it down. Looking to Joan he started, "I've read up about you Dr. Watson and understand why you wanted to change occupations. I'm not criticizing you; I wanted to applaud you for having the nerve to do something daring."

She smiled weakly at him, "Thank you Commissioner; please call me Joan. Just like you, I did my homework on you and know how you have a very good work ethic and also know how you persevered through the death of your wife and how you lost a son in the line of duty."

Frank looked to Sherlock and then back to Joan, "Thank you Joan, nice to see someone who comes to meet with me who does their homework, please call me Frank." He turned to Sherlock, "Well now that we got all the bullshit out of the way, what do you say to my proposal Mr. Holmes?"

"Please Commissioner, call me Sherlock, as for me, I'm a stickler for formality and will still call you Commissioner. Now as for working at the twelfth, I too have done my research and found out that you, just like with Detective Baker, have had some intimate goings on with their personal, but we will not allow that to sway our decision., We talked about it, after finding out from Captain Gregson what this was all about and find it rather attractive to pursue. Don't you agree Joan?"

She smiled from Sherlock and back to Frank, "Yes Frank, I'm on board. To get to know you and what you expect, we'd like to invite you and Detective Baker to our Brownstone to show you our set-up and how we operate. I'll have food brought in, we're not to adept to feeding company."

Frank called Baker in and set-up a time to meet later that evening and all agreed to meet at Sherlock and Joan's Brownstone at 6 PM.

Baker ushered them out, taking in Sherlock and giving Joan a second look. She wished them well, "We'll see you at 6 PM tonight."

Sherlock and Joan returned home and argued about what they should order for take-out. It ended up with two, Chinese and Thai. Joan retired to her room to prepared, she didn't wanna look anxious, but at the same time didn't wanna look like a slob. She decided on a fashion statement. Stripping off her clothes, she took a nice long, soothing bath, even washing her long, raven locks. She stepped out and inspected her petite, very trim and rounded curves. She looked at her tight, tiny ass. She stroked it, thinking about Frank shoving his mouth against her puckered hole, his mustache tickling her cheeks. She let out a tiny moan; she loved mustaches, especially when pressed against her tiny bush and stiff clit. She loved her flat belly, tiny waist and boyish hips. What wasn't boyish were her breasts. She always thought they were too large for her petite frame, but all the men she'd been with just loved them. She dried and brushed her long, silky black hair. It was flowing about her shoulders, nearly touching those incredible buns of hers. It shone brightly and glossy in the light of the bathroom. She closed her eyes and imagined it tickling Frank's thighs as she stuffed his big cock in her tiny mouth. She would forego wearing panties and a bra. She slipped on a soft, white men's t-shirt and slipped her tiny butt and long, silky legs into a blue denim jumper/bib-overalls. The shorts clung to her upper thighs and she had to tug them down to keep from showing any part of her juicy pussy. She applied a dark red lip-gloss and just enough make-up to accent her almond shaped eyes and those dark, dark pools of lust, a mirror to her sexuality. She ran downstairs as the doorbell rang, "Oh I'm so glad you arrived before our guests, please bring the food in here and Sherlock will pay you.'

Sherlock grumbled as he paid the delivery men and Joan opened the cartons and spooned them onto serving bowls. Sherlock led the men out, just then Frank and Detective Baker were walking up the stoop. "Welcome Commissioner, Detective Baker, won't you please come right in. Watson is preparing the food as we speak, I do hope you're hungry. Wasn't sure what you cared for, so we got both Chinese and Thai."

Frank nodded, "Please, both of you, when not in the office, please call me Frank." He was still dressed in his formal three-piece suit and his tie was still firmly in place.

"As you wish Frank, would you care for a scotch or wine with dinner?"

Frank nodded, "Wine will do nicely, maybe a scotch afterwards, how about you Baker?"

She smiled and pointed towards, the wine, "Wine too please." She was still dressed in her black skirt and jacket, beneath it was a frilly white satin and lace blouse. She had changed blouses since this afternoon and as Sherlock poured her wine, he took notice how her breasts were no longer held-up by a bra.

Sherlock ushered them into the dining room where both Frank and Abigail spotted Joan, They both took notice of her attire and Abigail stepped over to her, "I love your outfit Dr. Watson, I could never pull that off."

Joan threw her long hair over her shoulder and gave Abigail the once over, Please call me Joan. I believe I'm a little underdressed here. Maybe I should go and change."

Sherlock pulled back the chair for Abigail, "Nonsense Watson, this is an informal dinner, no need, anyway, the food would get cold, I know how long it takes you to change your attire, now sit and pass the dish of egg rolls please.

They all ate at a relaxing pace, Sherlock was surprised how comfortable he felt around both Frank and Abigail. Near the end of the meal he brought up the subject. "Frank, I must say, I was a little skeptical about this evening, but I come to realize my concerns are unfounded. I believe, it you feel the same way, we would both be willing to work with the Captain of the twelfth and see where it leads. Wouldn't you agree Watson?"

She worked on swallowing her food and nodded as she did so, "I have to agree with Sherlock. I think working with a different precinct will expand our horizons and maybe on both ends, we all can learn something."

Abigail looked to Sherlock, "Tell me Sherlock, I've noticed you seem to have a problem calling Dr. Watson here by her first name. Am I correct, or am I reading things wrong?"

He put down his fork, 'You presume correctly Detective Baker. You see, having Watson living here in the Brownstone, I believe it's a lot easier to address her in a more formal way. I don't want anyone to assume, just because we occupy the same residence, that there is anything but professionalism here. Don't get me wrong, I have strong feeling for Watson, just nothing romantic."

Baker looked to Frank, "I'm sorry if I hit a nerve; that is the last thing I would want to do, please accept my apology."

Joan chuckled, "NO need for any apology Abigail, I just think Sherlock has a line drawn and won't cross it. We care deeply for one another, just nothing romantic. Shall we adjourn to the living room and have an after dinner cocktail?"

Frank put out his arm to Joan and she took it and led her to the living room. She poured Frank two fingers of single malt scotch and she got herself a brandy.

Sherlock stuck with the wine as did Abigail. Once in the living room, Abby turned to Sherlock, "So Sherlock, if I'm not being to forward, I'd love to see this crime solving studio I've heard so much about?"

He looked to Frank, "Would you care to inspect it Frank?"

"No, no need, if there is any concern or something of extreme value to see, Baker will tell me. I'll just stay here and enjoy my scotch. He raised his glass to Sherlock, toasting the air."

Sherlock led Abby down the stairs and began pointing out special cases they has solved and how they went about it.

Abby was very impressed, but kept sneaking peaks of him. As always he was dressed in his suit, no tie and dress shirt buttoned high to the collar.

Back in the living room, Joan placed her glass on the coffee table and turned to Frank, "I've noticed something Frank. It seems you are just like Sherlock, he calls me Watson and you always call Abigail, Baker, why is that? Is it because the two of you are a lot closer than Sherlock and I are?"

He gave her an upturned smile and nodded, "I guess you could say that?"

"Huh!" She took his glass from his hand and her hand went to his chest. She slid her long, slender fingers up and down his chest and leaning forward, her lips close to his, "Does that mean you're going to start calling me Watson?" Before he could answer, her lips closed on his and she let out a tiny groan. Her tongue penetrated his lips and darted all about. She pulled back, 'I just love a strong man with a mustache, it always seems to tickle my thighs just the right way."

He ran his fingers through her long silky hair. He closed his fists in it and kissed her again, this time with greater intensity. He loved how she whimpered as his tongue slipped into her mouth and darted about, just as she did. Pulling back, he started into her dark, nearly black eyes, "I was sort of thinking something just like that. I was wondering all day how it would feel to have this long, silky hair swishing back and forth across my thighs?"

She chuckled and slid from his grasp and slid down to her knees. Her hands deftly opened his belt, unbuttoned the bottom couple of buttons on his vest and easily opened his hands and lowered his zipper. "How about you lifting that ass of yours and I'll show you just how it feels? She didn't wait for a reply. She tugged his pants down, taking his shoes and socks off along with them. She immediately reached for his boxers, but they were already about his knees. She added them to the pile and looked up at him with those almond eyes and she whispered, "Oh Frank, somehow I knew your cock was going to be magnificent. Would you mind if I sucked on it?"

He chuckled, "Joan; is that a trick question?" His hands were once again in her long black hair and he let out a shutter when he felt her purposely swayed from side to side, dragging her long hair over his thighs and groin. His entire cock was obscured by her hair, but he felt her tongue on his shaft. She ran it up and down the entire length and then flicked out and stabbed at the large pee-hole.

Joan opened her mouth wide and enveloped the thick mushroomed head. She sucked hard and her cheeks hallowed out. She began bobbing up and down at a furious pace. Her long hair swished about and drove Frank insane. She chuckled when she felt his thrust his hips up and she retreated, not wanting to choke on his thick dick.

Frank wanted to see those luscious tits of hers. He noticed them in his office and during dinner. He unbuckled the two straps holding the bib in place. It fell to her waist and he clawed at the soft t-shirt covering her back. He managed to pull it out of her waistband and up her tapered, slender back. When he tugged at it, trying to pull it over her head, he smiled when she protested, not wanting to relinquish his cock. He managed to get it off and his hands immediately went to her large, firm C-cup breasts. They seemed even larger on her tiny form and he began mauling them as she resumed sucking his cock.

Joan was in heaven, she saw Sherlock's cock by accident once when he was stepping out of the shower, she knew he was big, but not seeing it stiff, had no idea how big it was. Drawing her lips from his cock, she pursed her lips and allowed a large gob of saliva drip out and covered the large head. Her tiny fist caught it and stoked it up and down. She followed up with her lips and began pistoning up and down as fast as she could.

Baker and Sherlock had completed the tour of their crime fighting studio. They returned upstairs and stopped in the archway connecting the dining room and living room. Baker was standing in front of Sherlock and leaning against the archway. She leaned back and came in contact with Sherlock. Her breathing sped-up as she watched the tiny Asian whimpering as she tried to force more and more of Frank's cock down her throat. She let out a gasp when she felt Sherlock's hands on her hips. She allowed him to guide her back and her gasp turned into a tiny moan. She felt his huge cock pressing against her larger, bubble butt. She allowed one of her hands to drift back and brush up against it. Her moan got louder when she realized it was enormous, larger than Frank's. She closed her hand around it and squeezed it and stroked it slowly.

Sherlock's hands on that were on her hips, slid upward, under her suit coat and closed around her unencumbered breasts. They were larger than Joan's. His closed his hands around them and his thumbs rolled both huge nipples. He squeezed them and as he did this he watched as Joan sucked on Frank's large cock. He smiled when he saw Frank watching the two of them and when he saw Frank nod; he knew he had the green light. He turned Abby's head and captured her lips with his own.

The two of them kissed heavily, their tongues trying to get the upper hand in one another's mouth. Sherlock relented and accepted hers into his mouth. He nipped at her lower lip and sucked on it. This produced a low moan in her throat and she pulled back. He immediately turned her around and lowering his mouth, attacked the long graceful neck. He seemed to be everywhere, sliding up to her ear and along her chin and back to her mouth. He paused there to nip again at her lip and moved to the other side, leaving a trail of wet skin as he found her other earlobe, neck and lower. Sherlock was good at what he did, no matter what it was, he was good at it. He slipped her jacket off and went to work at the pearly buttons on her blouse.

Abigail was not just standing there; she managed to slide his jacket off, fighting him to lower her arms to do so. She found the belt and undoing it, Abby had his pants down around his ankles and when she ripped down his shorts, she let out a gasp, it was large, even larger than Frank's and she had to inspect it.

Her blouse was completely undone and she wiggled out of it. She slid down to her knees and gripped his cock. Her slender fingers were not small, but when she closed her hand around his thick cock, her fingers didn't meet. She stared up at him with those large, dark blue eyes. She licked her lips and smiled at him, "Can I suck it Sherlock? Can I put it in my mouth and suck it good and hard?"

Sherlock let out a growl and all he could do was nod. His hands fisted her long blonde hair. It was still in a tight bum, but he gripped it so hard, it began to come undone. By the time her lips closed along the shaft, her hair was tumbling down, covering her face and half of his cock. He swept it aside and looked on as her fat, thick tongue ran up and down the entire length of it, getting it nice and wet.

Abigail had a lot of practice with large cocks. She learned months ago how to take Frank down to the root, she also managed Castle and now saw Sherlock's as a challenge, knowing it wouldn't be easy, she concentrated on getting it nice and wet and extremely stiff.

Sherlock was shaking, he knew she was going to be good and she didn't disappoint. He groaned out when he saw the first several inches disappear and Abby was now breathing heavily through her nose. With each withdrawal, she took in more oxygen and took more cock into her mouth and when he felt his cock enter her throat for the first time, he nearly fainted. He looked over to Frank. Frank gave him a wink and a nod.

Joan's head was buried between Frank's hairy legs; she was licking and sucking on his balls. All along, her tiny hand stroked him harder and faster. Her entire chin and cheeks were covered in spit as she swiped Frank's cock across her face. She wanted it and wanted it now. She climbed to her feet and wiggled her ass from side to side until she had the bib shorts around her feet. Kicking them aside, she spun around and scooted back until her tiny ass hovered over Frank's saliva covered, stiff cock. She gripped it firmly in her hand and slowly lowered her thick, dark cunt onto the large head. She was more than wet enough, and watching Abby lick and suck on Sherlock, she made a mental note to try that cock one of these days. Throwing back her head, she let out a fierce shutter as she slid down his thick, strong shaft. Her entire upper body whipped about as she felt her first orgasm overtake her body. She watched as Sherlock pulled the luscious blonde to her feet. She bottomed out and closed her eyes and started cumming. Opening her eyes, she smiled seeing the blonde kick aside her skirt and panties

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,209 Followers