Blue Bloods Meet Castle Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate slipped to her knees, leaving a trail of wetness down her tapered back. She gripped Jane's dress and wiggled it from side to side until it cleared her ample hips. She tugged it over Jane's gorgeous ass and it fell to her ankles. She gently lifted one leg at a time, pushing the dress aside; Kate slid her hands up and down Jane's stocking clad stockings. She pressed her nose against Jane's tight buns encased in a tiny pair of black lace panties. She felt the wetness on her panties and gripping them, she slowly drew them away and down her long legs.

Rick wasn't standing still he, just like Kate, was nuzzling her neck and up to her ear. He was moving constantly; his hands were sliding up and down her back and came in contact with Kate's head. He moved back up and cupped one of her firm tits. Being Italian, her skin tone was darker, just like Kate's and he kissed her hard on the lips as his fingers plucked and twisted her stiff nipple. He moved to the other and dropping his mouth, he closed around the tit he just abandoned with his fingers. He held her steady as she groaned out.

Down below, Kate had Jane's legs spread wide apart. Her face was buried between her luscious butt cheeks. Her tongue darted from her puckered hole, to her juicy pussy. She wormed her way between Jane's fleshy lips and uncovering her clit, her tongue attacked the tiny, stiff bud.

Jane was swaying from side to side and was very unsteady on her feet. She slumped against Rick and was gasping for breath and moaning constantly.

Kate pulled back; her face was coated in a thin layer of cream from Jane's pussy. She pulled Jane against her and guided her towards the bedroom.

Jane clung to the two of them, still shaky on her feet and she went willingly. She saw the large bed; the covers were turned back, inviting her to climb in. She placed her knee on the bed and almost fell over; she was that weak from the double teaming inflicted on her receptive body. She turned and fell onto her pert ass. She scooted back and propped herself up against the headboard and her eyes were darting from Kate to Rick and back to Kate. She focused on Kate; she watched her undo the last two buttons and she licked her lips as Kate parted her blouse and let it fall to the floor behind her. She turned to Castle and watched as he lowered his pants and shorts. She bit down on her lower lip when she saw the thick, stiff cock bobbing up and down just a few feet away.

Kate slipped onto the bed from the other side. Sliding up to Jane, she gripped her trim ankles and pulled hard. Jane let out a scream and was suddenly flat on her back. She rolled her head toward Rick and she was staring at his cock, bobbing up and down just inches from her pouty lips. She scooted closer to the edge of the bed and reaching out; she gripped his cock and ran the dripping head from side to side, painting her lips with his pre-cum that was oozing out of the head. Her lips parted and she allowed him to push forward. She opened wider and took him deeper into her mouth. She closed her lips tight and flicked her tongue out. She let out a high-pitched squeal as Kate once again attacked her pussy. Her hands gripped Kate's head, her hair came undone and tumbled down around her face and shoulders. Jane tightened her fingers in her locks and tugged at them, pulling her mouth tight against her spasming cunt.

Jane started cumming as Kate used her fingers and tongue on her. She nearly swallowed Rick's cock and attacked it like a woman on a mission. She bobbed up and down and used her tongue to whip around his shaft. As she started cumming, she rested her head on the edge of the mattress and opened her mouth.

Rick had free rein at fucking her mouth. He gripped her head and held it still. He pumped in and out and he groaned out when she tightened her lips, it really felt like a hot, wet cunt now. Her long raven locks came out of the bun she had it in. It tumbled down around her face and shoulders and it was just too much for Rick to take. He started cumming. He tried to pull out, but Jane reached out and grabbed hold of his ass and held him tight to her mouth. Rick saw her swallowing over and over again.

A tear came to her eyes as she struggled to keep it there. She looked up at him and finally released his cock and he fell back and slid to the floor.

Kate slid over and looked at him on the floor. She shook her head, "Take it out Castle. I don't wanna share Jane the rest of the evening. You might wanna head upstairs and keep Alexis company. I know if she comes in here, I won't get her off of Jane."

He looked up at her, the hurt was evident in his eyes and he looked defeated. He stood up, grabbed his pants and headed out. He slammed the door with such force, a couple pictures fell off the wall. He headed upstairs and thought, "Why the hell not, if she was going to fuck Jane, the woman he wanted right now, why not go and fuck Alexis,(Molly Quinn) he knew she wouldn't throw him out!" He tapped on her door and she opened it.

"Hi dad, what's up?"

He looked past her, her bed was rumpled and her breathing was labored, "Aw, I was wondering if you wanted to have some alone time with your dear old dad?" His hand reached out and tenderly caressed her arm.

She saw the hurt look on his face, "Tell me, what's going on dad?" She pulled him onto the room and closed the door behind her.

He looked into her clear blue eyes and he felt his cock begin to stir. He reached out and tenderly swept a stray lock of long red hair from her cheek and tucked it behind her ear. "Kate has that detective from Boston in our bedroom. We were sort of getting a little frisky and all of a sudden she threw me out. She wanted her all to herself."

She cracked a tiny smile and tugged him over to the bed, "Come sit here with me, let Alexis take your worries away." She looked past him and saw the closet door open slightly. She knew her secret guest was watching and she wanted to put on a real good show.

Rick didn't sit, but stood before her, between her outstretched legs. He drew in his breath as she tugged at his belt, pulling him closer to her. She unbuckled his pants and then pulled them down. She smiled when she saw he wasn't wearing short beneath them. She grinned up at him when his huge stiff cock sprung up and the tip was already leaking with pre-cum. She grasped Rick's cock in her hand, squeezing him tightly and pulled on his shaft to milk more pre-cum from his cock. She made a wet circle around the ribbed edge of his cock and she giggled when she felt his body shutter. She trailed her tongue through the groove in the head, and her tongue-tip stabbed at the hole what was oozing out the cum. She caught it on the tip of her tongue and ran it around her full, ripe red lips. She was already wet from her guest, but now she was dripping, anticipating her father fucking her juicy cunt. She lowered her head and placed her lips on his balls. She sucked the loose skin into her mouth, and nibbled very lightly at it. She made a circle around the base of his shaft, twisting her neck to do so and then dragged her tongue along the length of it to the tip again. She continued to stroke his cock with her hand at the same time.

Alexis opened her mouth and guided her dad's cock into her mouth. She lowered her head and felt his huge cock enter her throat and after a few more seconds, his entire shaft was now enveloped by her warm, wet mouth.

Rick had enough oral sex with Jane, he wanted a pussy and he wanted one now. He stepped back slowly and felt her throat and mouth release his cock. He reached down and opened her silk robe. He let out a groan when he saw she was naked under the robe. Pushing on her, he rolled her over onto her belly. Climbing up onto the bed, he grabbed hold of her hips and drew her to her knees. He wanted to fuck and fuck hard, he would savor the second time round with her a lot more, but right now, he needed to feel his cock being shoved deep into a pussy and feel her tight walls clutching at him while he exploded deep in her cunt. He was so excited, he swayed around, his cock sliding from side to side and finally he found his mark. He thrust himself deep into her and pulling on her long silky hair, slammed into her hard and deep.

He pounded her relentlessly and somewhere in the middle of his hard fucking, Alexis came all over his cock. He continued to plow into the soft, wet folds of her pussy. She buried her head in her pillow and screamed out as another orgasm wracked her luscious body. Rick slammed into her harder and faster and all of a sudden, he stiffened and released a stream of cum into her. Over and over again, his hot cum battered her slick cunt and he was so excited, he continued and didn't even soften as he started all over again.

Alexis needed a break and crawling back to her knees, she pushed back at Rick and quickly pulled away. A trickle of cum oozed out of her pussy and she fell back to the bed, "Slow down Dad, give me a chance to catch my breath. We have all night and I have a surprise for you. I think I may just make up for Kate kicking you out of your own bedroom."

His cock was bobbing up and down, still stiff as can be; it was covered in a mixture of both of their orgasms. He looked at her in a confused way, "What the fuck are you talking about Alexis?"

She giggled and called out to the closet, "Come on out Nicky, I need some help taming this monster here."

The closet door swing open and out stepped a naked Nicky Reagan (Sami Gayle). "Hi Mr. Castle, what's hanging?" Her gaze dropped down to his cock, covered in a mixture of his daughter's and his cum.

He motioned for her to approach the bed and saw her fingers were shiny and sticky. He grabbed her wrist and raised her hand to his mouth. He lazily licked the juices she had extracted from her own pussy while she was watching Alexis and him fuck, "Mmmm, I remember that taste Nicky. Please, call me Rick, seeing I'm going to be fucking you shortly." He pulled her to the bed and she let out a shriek and a giggle.

The three of them were soon a mass of legs and arms, sucking and fucking one another.

Nicky immediately went for Rick's cock. She wrapped her full ripe lips around the head of his cock and her talented tongue whipped out and sucked viciously at the shaft, drinking down the cum covering it. She let out a scream as Alexis got into the act.

Alexis' face was pushed hard against Nicky's tight, tiny ass and she lapped away at her juicy laden pussy. The lips were already extended from the vicious fingering she gave herself while watching from the closet. Alexis pulled away and reached into her night stand. She pulled out a large black strap-on. She slipped into it and crawled back onto the bed. She got behind Nicky and slipped the huge black rubbery cock into Nicky's pussy. She sank deep and leaning over her, she plastered her full, firm tits against Nicky's back. She reached around and began plucking away at Nicky's ripe nipples. She slammed into her even harder and hearing her grunt out around her dad's cock, she went even faster.

Nicky was close, so close to cumming. She swallowed the entire length of Castle's cock and she began working her throat muscles as she milked his cock. Her full lips were stretched around his shaft and her tongue whipped around the fat column of flesh. She was cumming and didn't want to injure Rick.

She pulled off of him and he leaned in and planted a hot kiss on her lips and joined Alexis in playing with her tiny, pert tits. He reached lower and began petting her ripe, stiff pearl.

This sent Nicky over the top. She bolted upright and screamed out as she came all over the thick, black dildo.

Alexis pushed forward and held it there, grinding her hips harder against Nicky's spasming cunt. When she felt her relax and stop cumming, she slowly withdrew from her well-fucked pussy and flopped down beside her father. She turned and gave him a big sloppy kiss. She held her lips to his and parting them, she began working her talented tongue. She ran them around the outline of his lips. She darted in and met his. She withdrew and sucked his into her mouth. The kiss grew steamier and she groaned out when she felt Nicky part her legs and began licking her sticky thighs. They were covered in a mixture of father, daughter cum from their last orgasm.

Nicky cleaned up her thighs and focused on the tight pink slit a little higher. Using her thumbs, she parted those plush lips and saw bubbles from the cum Rick deposited there. She inhaled the musky scent and dipping her head lower; her tongue flicked out and scooped up a copious amount of it and drank it down. She did this over and over again. She added a couple fingers and scooped out even more cum. Nicky was obsessed with getting every last drop of cum from Alexis' pussy. She lapped away at the dripping hole and stabbed deep in and finally clamped her mouth over her hole and sucked hard.

Alexis bucked wildly against Nicky's mouth and added to the mixture already there.

Rick was again raring to go and breaking the kiss with Alexis, she scooted around and positioned himself behind Nicky's tiny, tight ass. He saw those lips, once tight and closed, now pouting, inviting him in. Gripping his cock, he aimed it at her cunt and slowly shoved forward. He gritted his teeth as the tight walls clamped down on his cock and he stopped until he felt her muscles release his shaft. He pushed harder and sank deeper and deeper into her incredibly tight and hot pussy.

Alexis was close to cumming yet again. With Rick fucking Nicky, it urged her to suck and eat Alexis' cunt even more vigorously. She added a couple fingers and finding her g-spot, it sent Alexis over the top again. She clutched at Nicky's sweat covered head and pulled her harder to her quaking pussy. Alexis was through; she pulled at Nicky and drew her upward to cover her lush body.

Rick followed and was now positioned over both pussies. He saw Alexis's normally tight lipped pussy. It was pouty and dripping from her cum and Nicky's sloppy spit. He drew his cock from Nicky and she screamed out at the void left there.

Nicky clutched at Alexis. She kissed her and rained kisses all over her face and neck. She captured one of Alexis' fat nipples and sank her teeth into them when she felt Rick reenter her pussy. She sucked hard on her tit and was pushed harder against it as he pounded in and out of her. She screamed out again when he left and watched Alexis buck against her petite body as Rick reentered Alexis once again.

Rick was close to cumming. He loved fucking the two of them. Both were hot, but he never thought he would see this, but Alexis wasn't as tight as Nicky's pussy. He gripped her hips and slid back in and felt her push back against him as he met her urgent fucking movements. He reached up and grabbed hold of her short brown hair. He pulled hard on it, pulling her off Alexis' tit and twisting her head around, he kissed her deeply and started to cum.

Nicky's eyes squeezed shut and she groaned out as she felt Rick explode in her pussy. She clamped down on his cock and met his orgasm with one as equally as intense as his. She slumped down upon Alexis and was sandwiched between the two Castles.

Alexis wiggled and started to giggle and laugh, "Alright you two, I need to breathe. You wanna get the fuck off of me. Come on Dad, roll over please!"

He slowly pulled out of Nicky and she was so tight, her tiny cunt clamped down and not a single drop escaped. He flopped down beside Alexis. He turned and kissed the two of them and they both returned his kiss and Alexis moved from Rick to Nicky and back again.

Nicky smiled down at the two of them, "This was nice, I love how you two continue afterwards, it shows how much you two really care for one another."

Rick looked to Alexis and they both nodded. Alexis rolled Nicky over and she let out a scream and with her now on her back; both Rick and Alexis gave her the same treatment. She hugged them both and returned their kisses. She giggled and wiggled as she felt an urge to start again, but Rick pulled away and stood up.

"Thanks you both, I needed that, especially after being kicked out of my own bedroom so Kate could fuck her new girl-toy from Boston. You two have fun, I'm going down and shower and I don't care if I do interrupt them."

As he left the room her heard Nicky let out a loud groan and knew Alexis was back at it.

Back in the master bedroom, while Rick was having fun with Alexis and Nicky, Jane licked the tiny drop of cum that seeped from Kate's swollen lips, "You sure this is okay Kate? How can you treat him like that, I thought you two had a great marriage?"

Kate slid up beside Jane. She swept a few long locks of hair from her cheek and tucked it behind her ear, "We do Jane, you don't understand how our relationship works. We always promised to be truthful with one another. He'll get over it and if he goes upstairs and tells Alexis how I treated him, she'll more than take care of him. Don't you worry Jane, I WILL make it up to him tomorrow, you can rest assure he'll forget all about it, especially if I promise to have some alone time with you. Would you be willing to test drive him?" She chuckled, "You won't be sorry, he is that good."

"Mmmm, sounds tempting, you'll have to persuade me, starting right now, come here and give me a kiss!" She slid her hand through Kate's thick dark auburn hair, cupping the back of her head; she drew her gently to her and their lips molded to one another.

Over the next thirty minutes, all they did was kiss and gently caress each other. They explored their bodies and never penetrated anything but their mouths with their tongues and fingers. Their body temperature must have risen several degrees as they rolled back and forth. First Kate was pressing Jane to the bed and after a few minutes, they rolled over and Jane hovered over Kate. They were a tangle of arms and legs. Mouths searched out one another and their tongue moved against each other as the kiss grew deeper again.

Kate's hands started roaming again over Jane's larger, fuller tits. Kate's fingers tugged at Jane's dark nipples making them grow into hard nubs under her touch. Jane groaned out as Kate's warm mouth closed over one tip. She sucked hard, eliciting more moans from Jane's lips.

Suddenly Jane wanted to touch Kate the same way she was being touched. Jane hovering over Kate, she cupped her firm pert tit in the palm of her hand. She flicked her thumb over the dark bud, making it as stiff as her own nubs were. Kate groaned out as Jane moved to its twin.

They kissed some more and Kate rolled Jane back over onto her back. She began kissing her way down Jane's lithe body. She once again paid special attention to Jane's gorgeous tits. Her touch was extremely light and gentle, yet demanding. She tried to get a response from Jane and she did.

Jane wanted to try being the aggressor, something she never was, at least with another woman this was all new to her. Jane buried her face between Kate's luscious, firm tits. She was amazed how soft, yet firm her skin was, nothing like a man's. All of a sudden she wanted to devour Kate. She smiled when she heard Kate let out a groan as her lips closed over one of Kate's stiff nipples. She never did this with a woman before and she had to admit that it felt delicious. Her skin was warm and soft against hers. She was moist down below as their bodies rubbed together.

Kate rolled Jane over onto her side and pushed Jane's legs apart, she began to stroke Jane with her fingers. Jane sighed when Kate penetrated her with a gentleness she never felt before, nothing like a man's touch. A second finger joined the first and she began to move in and out of Jane's juicy pussy. Her dark gaze met hers and she gave Jane a sexy grin. "Have you ever been eaten by a woman before?"