Blue Bloods Meet Castle Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Behind him, Marcus pushed Erin off of him and rolled her over onto her back. He dove between her legs and planted his face in her newly shaved cunt. Erin scooted around on the bed and all of a sudden, her hand found Sherlock's huge cock, she tugged and wiggled towards Sherlock even more while Marcus continued lapping away at her juicy cunt.

Sherlock rolled his hips to give Erin access to his cock while he continued sucking and finger-fucking Kate. He already had a cock that had grown to nearly full mast, but when Erin sucked him into her mouth, he stiffened even more.

Sherlock looked down at Erin and she winked and rolled her eyes towards Marcus. She wasn't excited by the way he was eating her, but she kept moving her pussy against his face as he licked her clit and probed her with his fingers.

Kate continued to wiggle, she wiggled so hard, Sherlock thought she was trying to escape from his lips and fingers, but he realized that she was just trying to get closer to Marcus' cock.

Marcus peaked up from between Erin's slick thighs and when he saw what Kate was trying to do, he scooted towards her. Kate caught his thick saliva covered black cock and plunged it into her mouth. Kate tipped her head up and saw all four of them connected and she giggled around Marcus' cock, they created a daisy chain, she went back to sucking.

Erin was working Sherlock over pretty well. From the way she was lapping away at the underside of his cock with her tongue, she continued to massage his swollen nuts. He knew she was trying to make him cum. He glanced up between Kate's thighs and as her belly was heaving, she tried to get Marcus to cum too.

They continued their daisy chain for a few more minutes and then Erin broke off sucking Sherlock. She tapped Kate on the arm, "What do you say, wanna switch?"

Kate nodded and let Marcus' cock spring free from her mouth. They spun around and suddenly the daisy chain was reversed. Sherlock now was sucking on Erin's juicy pussy and Kate was sucking him.

Sherlock really went to town trying desperately to get Erin off. His tongue was growing numb, so he fucked her pussy and rubbed her G-spot with two fingers of one hand while he massaged her stiff clit with the thumb of his other hand.

Erin started to squirm and moan, as she began sucking Marcus' cock like a woman possessed. He must have responded in a way that got to Kate, because she increased the intensity with which she sucked on Sherlock's cock.

Erin shuttered and began squeezing her perky nipples as she picked up the pace she was sucking Marcus. He groaned and arched his back. He broke contact with Kate's pussy as he pumped his black seed into Erin's mouth.

Erin pulled away from Sherlock and got on her knees as she continued sucking at the squirting cock in her mouth. Kate had Sherlock on the verge of cumming, but she slowed when Erin crawled over and took Kate's head in her hands. Sherlock's cock popped from Kate's mouth as she turned to meet Erin's lips. Erin leaned over and kissed Kate on the lips, holding her tightly with her hands and forcing her tongue into Kate's mouth. Kate opened her mouth as Erin pulled away a bit to let Marcus' seed dribble from her lips and into Kate's open mouth. They swapped the cum back and forth and Erin leaned down and licked the corners of Kate's mouth to catch what escaped. Kate sucked the remainder of Marcus' cum from Erin's chin and swallowed.

Sherlock's stiff cock was throbbing, he was so close to cumming and seeing the two luscious brunettes swapping Marcus' cum, he wanted them to do the same with his. Kate turned back to Sherlock and engulfed his stiff cock. She took most of his twelve inches into her mouth; she opened her mouth and allowed a large gob of saliva to roll down his shaft. She caught it in her fist and stroked it and cupping his nuts, she squeezed them as she continued to milk his cock with her lush lips. Her luxurious auburn brown locks tumbled all over his thighs and she was rewarded with a mouthful of his cum. He exploded filling her mouth with several powerful blasts from his huge cock.

Kate kept her lips tight around his shaft until he was spent. She sat up and turned towards Erin. She opened her mouth, showing Erin the pool of creamy cum that covered her tongue. Kate closed her mouth and swallowed it all, except for a dribble that ran down her chin. Erin leaned over and licked Kate's chin clean.

Erin grasped Kate by the shoulders and pushed her onto her back. Erin lay down next to her and began massaging Kate's pussy while she sucked her nipples. After a minute or so, Kate roll towards Erin and started sucking on one of Erin's tits as she slipped a couple fingers into Erin's pussy. The two women lay facing each other, almost frantically probing and rubbing each other's clits.

Erin planted her lips on Kate's and forced her tongue between them. Kate opened up and the two began swirling their tongues together as they fingered each other.

After a minute or so, Kate broke the kiss and gasped out, "Oh my God!" She started cumming all over Erin's insistent fingers. Her thighs closed around Erin's active hand and sucked harder on Erin's tits.

Kate's orgasm seemed to be all Erin needed to push her over the top and tensing up, she creamed all over Kate's fingers. She shook her head from side to side and fell to her back, panting and groaning out, "Yes, yes, yes!"

They lay side by side as they came down form their orgasms. Marcus and Sherlock looked to each other. Neither was ready to see that, but they were turned on by seeing this and were raring to go again.

Sherlock slipped from the bed and went into the house. He returned with a bottle of wine for the ladies and a couple of beers for Marcus and him. He looked around and Marcus and Erin seemed to have disappeared. He turned around and saw them.

Erin was kneeling on the seat of one of the nearby chairs. Her tits were pressed against the back of the chair. Marcus was standing behind the chair facing her. He reached out for the beer and taking a big swig, put it down on the table beside him.

Erin used one hand to brace herself on the chair, while her other hand was holding Marcus' stiff back cock. She leaned over further and ran her tongue around and around the fat head. She ran her fist up and down his cock. She popped it onto her mouth and released it once she had it coated in enough saliva to continue stroking it.

Marcus pulled her hair back and gripped it at the base of her neck. Several times he was close to cumming and each time, he'd pull back on her hair and it gave him enough time to settle down and not explode down her long graceful throat. He pulled harder and he popped out of her mouth. His cock was dripping with her saliva and when he saw this, his black cock shining in the morning sunlight, he nearly came. He leaned in and kissed her as she continued stroking him. Erin's eyes were lidded in lust. She was panting wildly and kissed Marcus with an open mouth and her tongue fenced with his.

Marcus tightened his grip on Erin's hair and pulled back and forth. He was tongue fucking her mouth. He pulled back and scooped up the saliva that ran down her chin and crushed his mouth to hers. He fenced with her tongue, thrusting his tongue in and out at the same pace that Erin was stroking his cock. He finally released her hair and she immediately dropped her head and resumed sucking his cock. Her mouth was full of saliva and she spread it liberally all over his thick, black shaft. She couldn't contain it all and it ran down her chin and down onto her firm tits.

Marcus was not about to cum for the second time today without sinking his cock into somebody's pussy. He leaned back and managed to break free from Erin's luscious mouth. He slid around to the front of the chair. Erin was frozen in that spot, knowing what was coming and welcoming it too.

Marcus had a death grip on his thick, black cock. He stepped closer and rubbed the head of his cock up and down the length of her dripping pussy. He slid the head partly between her fleshy lips and once again, slid it up and down. Even though it was covered in her saliva, it was now dripping with her cunt juices. He plunged deep into her tight hole and he felt her incredible warmth envelope his cock. The wetness and the way she clenched her cunt muscles made him stop moving or he would explode. He wanted this to last as long as possible.

He heard about her while working the cases at the one-one and always wanted to meet her. This exceeded any of his expectations and now, with her legs pressed together and his cock buried deep in her, he tried to think of anything but how his cock felt in her. He reached up and caught her hair up in his hand. He gathered it together like a ponytail and pulled hard, sending his cock as deep as possible. He lowered his head and began to ravish her long graceful neck. His other hand traveled down her lithe body and cradled one firm, high standing tit in his hand. He massaged it slowly, releasing it, and he tweaked her dark, thick nipple. He twisted it and felt her cunt muscles tighten around his cock.

Erin's head fell back and rested on his shoulder. Her mouth was open wide as she drew in as much air into her lungs as she could. She caught his large lips and her tongue darted in and out of his mouth. She tore her mouth from his and screamed out, "Oh fuck yeah, yes, yes, yes. Play with me nipples, fuckkkk! I'm cumminggggggggggg!"

He finally regained some of his self-control. He planted one foot on the chair beside her knee. He pressed on and now began pumping in and out of her has hard and as fast as he could. Even though she was in the thoroughs of an orgasm, he plowed harder and drove deeper. He felt her let out a gasp and started cumming. He wasn't sure if it was another orgasm, or a continuation of the last one. He finally released her hair and she leaned over the chair, she threw her ass back and she screamed out. She was pinned to the chair and her head thrashed about. When he saw how her luxurious hair flew all about her slender body, he slowed or he would blast his nut in her. He had to do something; he held her hips steady and slowly drew his cock out of her. He felt her quiver as he did too. He took a step back and guided Erin off the chair and turning her in his arms, he flopped down on the chair.

Erin stood there her body was covered in oil and sweat. She ran her hands through her hair, draping it over her shoulders her dark eyes looked down and she sucked in her breath. She was staring at Marcus' thick, black cock. It was standing straight up and it was covered in her thick, creamy juices. It was so thick; it ran down his shaft and collected around his crinkled nut sack. She let out a shriek when he grabbed her wrist and yanked her down to straddle him.

Marcus was ready to cum and seeing her standing there was a sight to see. He reached out and caught her wrist. He urged her to straddle him. He planted each of her feet beside his tight ass. He pulled her forward and having her lean over him, he guided her cunt to his waiting shaft. The outside air temperature was around eighty, but when she enveloped his cock, it was like sinking it into a deep fryer. His cock sizzled as he sank deep into her. Wrapping his arms around her slender body, he guided her mouth down to his. His tongue drove into her mouth as his cock did the same to her pussy. He groaned out into her mouth when he felt her hand palm his balls and tug at them. He ripped his mouth from hers and he groaned out when she dropped her head to his shoulder and bit down

Marcus needed her to release her teeth from his shoulder. He reared back and slapped her hard on her tight ass cheeks. He was about to cum, but when she released his shoulder, he regained his composure and continued to let Erin ride his cock. He let out a grunt when Erin slipped her feet off the chair and suddenly stood up. Her knees nearly gave out and she moved over to the bed and leaned over the high footboard. She wiggled her tight ass at him and threw her hair back and caught sight of his cream covered cock, "You liked slapping it, how about fucking it!"

He jumped up and gripping her hips, in one quick movement, he buried his big, black cock balls deep in her pussy. He hammered her as hard and went as deep as he could. His hips were a blur as he continued to fuck the lovely brunette. He slid his hands up her body, squeezing her tits and up he went to her arms. He pulled at them and without having anything to hold her up, she drove back, pinning her body to his by way of his cock in her tight cunt. He started panting hard and groaned out, "Oh fuck, oh fuck, I'm gonna cum." He pulled out of her and before he could react, Erin spun around, dropped to her knees and gripping his slimy cock, she stroked him a couple of times.

She let out a shriek as she caught the first blast right on her cheek. It hit her so hard, it stung. She opened her mouth and the next couple of ropes of cum shot into her mouth. It rolled off her tongue and she swallowed. Her mouth closed, the next several blasts covered her dark complected face and it was the most erotic sight for Kate and Sherlock to see. She used her fingers to scoop the cum from her face and guided it to her mouth where she licked them. She was about to swallow when she felt a hand on her shoulder. She turned and suddenly her mouth was covered by Kate's.

Kate forced her mouth open and she stole the creamy cum from Erin's mouth. She let out a grunt as she felt Sherlock begin to shoot his cum into her pussy. She pushed her tight ass back against his cock as she came with him. She rolled away from Erin and flopped back down to the bed. She let out a loud groan when Erin climbed up onto the bed, spread her legs and dove in and began stealing the cum Sherlock just finished planting in her pussy.

Linda and Danny got out of the pool and went and sat down beside Jamie and Nina. Nina's lush black body was glistening in the noon day sun. Linda looked to Nina and smiled at her, "I just love how your soft skin is all shiny and glistening, covered in oil" She looked to her large chest, "You have some of the nicest breasts I've ever seen."

Danny nearly fell off his chair when he heard what Linda just said. He waited for Nina to reply and she did.

Nina reached out and gently touched her arm, "Oh Linda, you're so sweet, but who wouldn't envy a nice, tight body like yours?"

Jamie snickered and added, "You're right Nina, I sure wouldn't mind enjoying it?"

Danny again nearly fell from his chair; did he just hear his brother say he wanted to sample his wife?

Linda ran her hand down her slender thigh and ended at her knee. Her legs parted slightly and she looked up at Jamie with those gorgeous blue eyes of hers, "Are you saying, you'd really would like to sample some of this, Jamie?"

Both Jamie and Nina answered at the same time, "I sure would!" Nina giggled and she continued, "I surely would, if I was a guy, I would totally do you."

Linda's jaw dropped, "You would?"

Nina stood and reached out for Linda's hand, "Hell yeah I would! In fact even now I'd do it, as a woman. How about the four of us take this into the house? My complexion can take the mid-day sun, but you white people will burn if we don't get under cover."

Linda was stunned for a moment, but recovered quickly. She stood and even though Nina was larger, lusher, they were about the same height. Linda was petite and slender compared to the full bodied black woman who was hitting on her. She was blushing, "Oh my, I've never been hit on by a woman before. Have you ever done that, you know, with another woman?"

Nina giggled, "Sure lots of time, haven't you?" She didn't wait for an answer, she tugged at her arm and the two men followed as she pulled her towards the house.

Even though Linda had been with women before, Danny knew this too. She tried out Maria, his partner and Jamie knew it too. She had been with Edie, his partner, but she didn't want Nina to know this. She followed Nina into the house and when they entered the parlor, Linda turned to Nina and said, "No I haven't, what's it like to be with another woman?" She caught Danny's gaze and she knew he would keep her lesbian indiscretions a secret.

Nina stood before her, "Well, it's unlike anything you'd ever expect. But rather than telling you about it, I much rather show you, would you like to try it?"

Linda looked to Danny and Jamie, knowing they knew she knew exactly how it was. She looked up at Nina and nodded, "Yeah, I would like you to show me."

Nina took a seat beside Linda and sweeping her shoulder length blonde hair from her cheek, she cupped her face and planted a soft kiss on her lips.

Linda kissed her back and all of a sudden both Danny and Jamie were sporting tents in their swim trunks. Danny licked his lips as he saw Linda retuning the kiss and raking her fingers through Nina's crinkled black locks.

Nina broke the kiss and reached out and pulled the string on Linda's bikini top. Danny smiled when he saw Linda lean back, allowing Nina to remove the bikini top easier.

Jamie did just the same, he leaned back and watched the luscious black girl, the gorgeous woman he was trying to dip his wick into, remove his sister-in-law's top. He licked his lips and took in Linda's large pink nippled tits. He was tempted to jump Linda and run his tongue all over those huge aeroules. He looked up and caught Linda's eyes and whispered, "Nice!"

Linda closed her eyes and let out a gasp when Nina leaned forward and took one of her pink nipples into her mouth and started sucking loudly. Linda let out a tiny moan and ran her fingers through Nina's thick, raven locks.

Nina raised her face and a smile crossed her lips when Linda kept her fingers in her hair and in a husky whisper said, "Mmmm, that was nice, now it's your turn." Just like Nina did to her, she reached behind her and tugged at the string releasing her top.

Danny's mouth began to water when he saw Nina's huge dollar-sized aeroules and those extremely black, stiff nipples. He looked towards Jamie and nodded, "Awesome Jamie, can we share?"

Jamie laughed out loud, "Uh, yeah, but I get first crack at..."

Linda cut Jamie off, "Sorry Jamie, I'm first!" The two brothers sat there and watched as Linda reached up and cupped those two large black mounds of flesh in her hands. She hefted them and looked up at Nina, "You're so beautiful Nina!" She didn't wait for a reply; she lowered her mouth and closed her lips around one of those large black nipples. She sucked on it and popping it out of her mouth, she moved to the other one. The first one was gleaming in the light of day and her thumb rolled it around as she sucked hard on the second one. Her mouth was stuffed with tit flesh as Nina's hands came up and she slid her slender, black fingers through Linda's soft, wavy blonde hair.

Nina's head rolled back and closed her eyes and she groaned out, "Mmmm are you sure you've never done this before?" She released Linda's head, but Linda didn't move, she continued worshipping Nina's gorgeous black tits. Nina wanted more, and as Linda continued to suckle on her black licorice nipples, Nina's hand slid down Linda's petite body and slipped into the waistband of her bikini bottoms.

Linda sucked harder and looked up at Nina with those gorgeous blue eyes. She lapped away at Nina's nipples and groaned out and she thrust her hips upward, trying to make greater contact to her clit with Nina's nimble fingers.

Danny couldn't sit still any longer, his hand drifted down and he began stroking his cock. He pulled his trunks down when he heard Nona gasp out, "I want a taste of you Linda. I've never tasted a white woman before."

Linda pulled her lips from Nina's gorgeous tits and smiled, "Don't worry, I've been told it taste better than plain vanilla ice cream." She giggled and leaned back and watched as Nina slipped off the sofa. She gripped Linda's bikini panties and drew them off her lily white ass and down her lush thighs. She didn't wait for a reply; she dove in and began wiggling her fingers through the moist folds of Linda's pussy. She gripped Linda by the hips and stabbed at the juicy hole. She pulled back and rested on her heels, "Mmmm, whoever told you that you didn't taste like vanilla, well they were correct. You taste like fine wine and I wanna get drunk on it!" She dove back in and began lapping away and the room was filled with the loud sounds of licking, sucking, and Linda's moaning.