Blue Bloods Meet Castle Pt. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,212 Followers

Alexis concentrated on Jackie's pussy, but when she felt Frankie begin to pump her full of his cum, her cunt muscles tightened and she started cumming, yet again. She squeezed and coaxed every drop of cum from his large cock. She let out a grunt when she felt his fall forward, trapping her between his body and Jackie's.

Frankie was still going strong, especially after watching and now fucking Alexis. He raised his head and watched Nicky bobbing up and down, furiously on Tom's cock. He saw how Tom flexed his legs, driving his cock in and out of Nicky's experienced mouth.

Javi's cock was bobbing up and down before Jackie, he wasn't satisfied just watching. He climbed off the bed and scooted around and catching the Commissioner's grand-daughter by the hips, he pulled her ass high and plunged his cock deep into her tiny pussy.

Frankie's head rose up and he had a bird's eye view of Nicky's pussy being fucked hard by Javi. He could hear the sucking of Nicky's pussy as she accepted Javi's extremely stiff cock, still covered in Jackie's saliva.

Alexis lifted her head from between Jackie's slimy pussy and she kissed her with so much passion, it took Jackie's breath away.

When Alexis scooted forward to kiss Jackie, Frankie's cock slipped from her pussy. He fell to the bed and watched the others fuck. He saw how Alexis was drawn to Jackie and they kissed like long lost lovers. Alexis pulled back and her tongue was still tingling from the taste of Jackie's pussy. Her hands were active too, as they skimmed over Jackie's lush curves. Her hand cupped one of her full, dark breasts in her hand and felt the nipple scraping against the palm of her hand. She looked to her right and saw Nicky; she had all of Tom's cock down her throat.

A few weeks ago, Nicky tried to show Alexis how to deep throat a large cock. She was able to take nearly all of her dad's cock down her throat, but still had a rough time with any of the Reagan men, or even large cocks, like Tom's especially when she was overly excited. She had a tendency to tighten up and push too quickly.

Her gaze ran down Nicky's petite body and was fascinated how those smaller tits of hers were able to bounce and jiggle, even now with Javi pumping his cock in and out of her. Nicky was getting it from both ends and she was definitely making up for lost time while she stood there watching Jackie and her get it on.

Alexis looked over at Frankie. She giggled seeing how worn out he was, she was just beginning and hoped to test drive someone else, and hoped sooner than later.

She followed Frankie's eyes and she smiled, he was so intrigued watching other people fuck. She knew what turned him on. She felt the same way a couple years ago, but watching Kate and her Dad go at it and with all of these parties she's been to, her sensitivity to it had lessened, and she knew that was a shame.

She shook her head and pushed that out of her mind. She looked up at Jackie and snuggled closer. She always loved being fucked while eating pussy and having someone new, like Frankie, it made it even better.

Beside them, Tom was getting close to cumming. He squeezed his eyes shut and grunted out, "Oh yeah baby, suck it, I'm almost there!" He came hard, pumping his hot, thick cum into Nicky's hot mouth. Alexis kept watching and saw a tiny trickle of cum escape the corner of Nicky's mouth. She managed to keep most of it in. With those thick, plush lips, it would be easy, thy reminded Alexis of her lips, nearly as plush, but pinker. Tom's body jerked several more time, straining with each spasm that wracked his trim body. He fell back, his cock popping out of Nicky's mouth.

Jackie kissed Alexis quickly and scooted over to Nicky, "I just love doing this, I can never get enough of this, just watch." She spun around so that her head was above Nicky's pussy. Alexis had to move down on the bed beside Frankie to be able to see what was about to happen. Jackie smiled up at Javi and then her fingers slid across Nicky's clit, pushing the folds open wider. She licked away at Nicky's stiff bud as Javi picked up the pace and fucked Nicky's juicy cunt.

Jackie's tongue moved faster and faster, almost at the same pace Javi was fucking her. Frankie was beyond excited watching this and even though he was completely spent, his cock rocketed back to stiffness as he watched Jackie lick away at Nicky as she was being fucked by Javier. Frankie drew Alexis' recharged body to his and his stiff cock poked at her cheeks and she spread her legs to accept his length, not in her yet, just trapped between her lush thighs.

Alexis' hand gently caressed Frankie's thigh as she focused on what Jackie was doing to Nicky. Nicky was now constantly moaning and groaning. She managed to swallow nearly Tom's entire load and she was now concentrating on Javi's cock and Jackie's expert tongue. Her hips rocked back and forth. The moans and movements became deeper.

Alexis' eyes were glued to the action before her and she turned her head when Frankie pulled at her chin to turn his way. She didn't wanna look away, but when she did and his lips captured hers, she melted in his arms and returned the kiss with a lot more passion. She shoved her tongue deep into his mouth and she felt the bed shake even more as Javier picked up the pace. She knew he was close to cumming, but was too invested in kissing Frankie to watch.

All of a sudden Nicky let out a loud grunt. Her head was now buried in a pillow Tom slid towards her. She screamed out, "Oh fuck, that's it, I'm cumming. Fuck, oh fuck, don't stop, take me higher! Both of you; keep it up, yes, yes, oh yessssssssssss!" She nearly collapsed, but Jackie was under her, she continued to lick at Nicky's snatch and Javi's cock as he pumped his cream into her. He drove in as deep as he could and ground his pelvis against her.

Jackie saw his cock swell up and his balls tighten and then could feel his cum shooting through his shaft as he emptied his balls deep in Nicky.

Javier stayed there for a minute or so and Jackie waited. She knew what was coming next and it was what she worked hard for. Javier pulled out and Jackie's mouth opened. She waited a few seconds and then was rewarded with his cum and Nicky's juices as they dripped out of her pulsating cunt. Jackie caught a good portion of it directly on her tongue and some landed on her lips and rolled down her chin.

Nicky was exhausted; she was on her knees for a long, long time. She rolled over onto her side to collapse and regain some strength for round two.

Jackie rolled off her back and reached out with both hands and pushing Frankie away, she kissed Alexis with so much passion, Alexis' mouth opened and she was fed a lot of the cum still swimming around in Jackie's mouth. She pulled back and giggled, "Never let it be said that Jackie Curatola, doesn't share!" She turned to Frankie, but he chuckled and put his hand up, "No, thank you Jackie, I'm good!"

Tom came back to the bed, still naked but with a couple glasses in his hands, "Here, take these, I'll bring the others over in a sec."

Frankie and Nicky grabbed the first two and Javier hopped off the bed to get a couple too. They all sat around, totally naked and drank their wine, beers and a couple stronger drinks.

Javi took a seat beside Alexis. He hadn't had the pleasure since that long week-end at the Reagan house.

Alexis' eyes drifted across his well-toned chest and looking lower, she admired his cock; it was soft, but still rather thick, covered in a mixture of his and Nicky's juices. She felt a tingling down below just remembering how good Nicky tasted.

Both Frankie and Tom were well hung, but gazing at Javi's thick cock, still coated with its last activity that made her pulse quicken.

Javi saw where she was looking and a little life came to his cock. He grabbed his cock and rolled it in his free hand, "Looks like Alexis here is raring to start round two already, isn't that right, Alexis?"

She made a pack with Frankie earlier to stick together, but she wanted to sample Javi's thick cock again. She turned and looked at Frankie and he threw up his hands, "Don't let me stop you. If you want to fuck Javier or Tom, even both, I'm okay with that. Oh and if you do, I get to try out Nicky or Jackie."

Nicky giggled, "Okay stud, don't either of us get to say something about that?"

Jackie laughed her throaty laugh and looked over at Frankie, "I'm okay with testing driving him, go for it stud."

Frankie handed Tom his drink and climbed back onto the bed. His hands reached out and slid up Jackie's slender waist and then sliding upward, cupped one of her dark, firm tits. His eyes were glued to her extremely dark, stiffening nipple and his mouth began to water. Like a fish to water, he leaned over and took one of them between his lips. He closed his lips around it and began sucking. His tongue flicked out and danced over the tight tip. He sucked harder when he heard Jackie let out a moan and her hands came up and ran through his short dark hair.

Tom and Nicky slid over, while Javi's hand cupped Jackie's ass cheeks. Nicky grinned and leaning over, kissed Jackie on the lips. This was all happening while Frankie continued to play lazily with Jackie's firm tits. His hand left her breast and moved to her plush thigh; it inched closer and closer to her dark lipped pussy.

Nicky wanted some of Frankie too; she slid in between the two of them and ran her tiny hand up and down his wide-spread thighs. Her hand drifted upward and was now about to close over his rock-hard cock.

Alexis watched fascinated Frankie suddenly wasn't worrying about hanging with her. She was diverted when Javi's lips brushed her ear and his hand swept her long tousled red hair from the side of her face. His hand closed over hers and guided her hand to his thick cock. She let out a gasp when she closed her hand around it and her slender fingers barely met when they circled it. Alexis licked her lips, she wanted to release his cock and lick the slime coating the palm of her hand.

Javi's hand went between her legs, his fingers began probing and spreading her tight lipped pussy. A gush of her cream leaked out as his fingers probed her pussy. Her legs opened wider, giving him easier access to her treasure.

Tom's lips captured Alexis' lips and their kiss grew hotter and more urgent. She felt Javi slip his fingers deeper into her pussy and two men were on her, just like two women were servicing Frankie. Tom 's lips left hers and his head moved lower to capture one of her luscious, pink and red crowns. She cradled his head and as Javi fingered her pussy, Tom actively sucked on one and then the other ripe nipple and surrounding circle. Her eyes drifted close and she opened them when she heard Frankie let out a groan.

Frankie's hand was doing to Jackie, exactly what Javi was doing to Alexis. While he was playing with her sopping pussy, Nicky wormed her way down and her head was bobbing up and down slowly. Nicky was enjoying Frankie's cock, not as large as Tom's, but still rather sturdy. Nicky was sucking and licking at it lazily.

Tom guided Alexis down onto the bed. He knew what a fireball she was, enjoying her charms earlier today and he was raring to sample them again. He wedged her open legs further apart and gripping the large shaft, throbbing between his legs, he pushed forward and watched as her tight lips parted and drew him into her extremely hot cunt. She looked down and watched as his cock disappeared into her milky white body.

Over on the other side of the bed, Jackie pulled Frankie down to her. Their lips met and they broke the kiss and both looked down and watched in awe as Nicky swallowed his cock down to the root.

Tom bottomed out and leaned in and kissed Alexis' full, pink lips, he nipped at the bottom one and let out a gasp, "My God Alexis, I just can't get enough of your pussy. It's so hot and slick and the way you squeeze my cock, God, it's nearly perfect."

Alexis turned her head and let out a grunt as Tom began pumping in and out of her at a quicker pace. When she turned her head, Javi was there waiting for her. She opened her mouth and welcomed his thick cock into her hot mouth. She tried smiling, but he was so thick, it stretched her lips wide. Her tongue caught a clear drop of pre-cum and she rolled it around before swallowing it. She was in heaven; her mouth was full of cock, as was her pussy. She rode Tom's cock and whenever she got into a rhythm, Javi would pull his cock from her mouth and slap her face and chin, before shoving it back it. She giggled, knowing he was trying to prolong his impending orgasm, and she was okay with that. She loved having two cocks to play with.

Across the bed, Frankie was now flat on his back, facing the other way Alexis was. Jackie was crouched over him, her legs were split open wide and she was riding Frankie's stiff pole. He was exhausted and just lay there, letting Jackie and Nicky have their way with him.

Javi's cock slipped out of Alexis' mouth when the bed shifted again. She turned her head and watched Nicky shift so her pussy was just above Frankie's head. Frankie's hands clutched at Nicky's slender thighs and guided her directly over his mouth. Alexis knew Frankie found what he was searching for. Nicky's head was thrown back and a silent gasp came from her throat.

Alexis' head was turned back as Javi's cock slid back into her mouth and he was more than ready for such vigorous sucking. He shoved forward and was buried balls deep in her mouth. His nut sack slapped against her chin as he grabbed hold of her redhead and pumped in and out of her hot mouth. Her eyes watered as he continued fucking her face. Her fat lips tightened around his thick shaft, but was unable to hold him off.

All of a sudden Alexis' entire body went into convulsions. She shook and quivered. Her entire body broke out on a heavy sweat and she exploded. She felt Tom's cock pump his heavy seed in her pussy and he added to her orgasm by deftly stroking her clit over and over again. She coughed and spat out Javi's cock, but not before he too exploded and sent the first volley of his hot cum down into her belly. She let out a squeal as he continued to cum, sending stream after stream of white cream all over her face and her sweat covered tits.

Beside them, Jackie's moans were getting louder and louder and the bed rocked as Frankie bucked up into her juicy cunt. She clung to Nicky as the two of them rode Frankie and tried to match each other's orgasm. Wave after wave of sheer sexual energy ran through both women and they hugged and kissed one another as they both started cumming.

Frankie was just there for the ride, unable to function any longer, but when he felt Jackie's cunt tighten around his cock and she released her juices bathing his cock, he lost it and began pumping his hot cum into her orgasmic womb. He was nearly suffocated as Nicky drenched his face with her huge orgasm too. She broke the hold, she held onto Jackie and leaning over, pushed Javi out of the way, "Come her Alexis, I wanna sample some of that cum. Mmmm, nice and spicy, just like you'd expect from someone named Javier."

Alexis started laughing and it caused the cock in her pussy to jerk and she went into another spasm. She rolled off of Tom and at the same time, Jackie rolled off of Frankie.

There was suddenly a mad scramble as the three women moved around to lap up the spilled cum. Alexis' went directly after Jackie's pussy as it leaked Frankie's cum. Jackie swung around and lapped away at the cum Tom deposited in Alexis's pussy, and Nicky wedged her way between Alexis and Jackie and moved from Alexis' face to Jackie's pussy and back again.

The three guys were all dead to the world. Frankie and Tom were sitting with their backs to the headboard, while Javi took a seat beside the bed. He was guzzling a much needed cold beer. He passed a couple to Tom and Frankie and the three of them watched the three insatiable women as they continued to get their own refreshments, the tonics left in body parts of all three women.

Nina and Joan were going to join the other six, but it seemed like they were not invited. When they reached the top of the stairs, Joan and Nina stopped and watched the other six head down to where the larger bedrooms were. Nina was about to follow Frankie, but Joan reached out and grabbed her hand, "Wait here Nina, I wanna see if they are going to turn around and invite us to join them."

Nina held her breath, hoping to see Frankie turn around and ask her why she wasn't coming too, but he didn't. She had mixed feeling. She wanted to join Frankie and watch him fuck a couple of the ladies and she wanted him to watch her. On the other hand, she was itching to see what Joan had planned for just the two of them. She turned back to Joan and smiled, "I guess you were right Joan, please lead the way."

They entered one of the small bedrooms and Joan silently closed the door behind her. She led Nina to the bed. It was already turned down and seeing Nina in her tiny white flowery jumper, she leaned in and cupping the back of her head, she drew her full red lips to hers and planted a hot, wet kiss on them. They parted and Joan's tongue darted in to sweep across her teeth. When they parted, her tongue drove into Nina's mouth and their tongue dueled back and forth.

Joan's fingers were working the zipper on the jumper and getting it open, she drew the stiff garment from her body. She took a step back and took in Nina's lush, womanly black curves. She licked her lips and urged Nina onto the bed. She knelt in front of Nina. She took Nina's huge black tits in her hands and began sucking on her fat nipples. Nina closed her eyes and leaned her head back. Joan continued licking and sucking Nina's nipples for a couple of minutes and then slipped her hand down and cupped her hot cunt, "Mmmm, your pussy is so wet Nina, I can see you're ready for this, huh?"

Joan pushed Nina onto her back. She used her hands to spread Nina's thighs, and then she knelt on the bed between her outstretched limbs. Kneeling there, Joan slowly reached under the elastic bottom of her halter top. She tugged at it and drew it up and over her head. She unsnapped her tailored short and kicked them off, taking her damp panties with them. She knelt over Nina and reaching up, pulled at the two sticks holding her long, silky black hair in place. It tumbled about her shoulder and covered her luscious dark mounds of flesh. She shook her head and she smiled when Nina looked up and licked her lips. Nina admired the gorgeous Asian and couldn't wait for her to proceed.

Joan leaned over and sucked on Nina's nipples again, she let her own nipples slide back and forth over Nina's heaving belly. Joan moved up and kissed Nina on the lips. She was glad when Nina opened her mouth and gave Joan her tongue. Joan sucked Nina's tongue a few times and then began kissing her way down Nina's lush black body. All the while, she rolled Nina's huge nipples and surrounding large aeroules with her fingertips.

Joan kissed her way down to Nina's fleshy black cuntlips and then plunged her tongue between those large lips. Nina let out a gasp and thrust her hips up to meet her mouth. Joan fucked Nina with her tongue for a few minutes and then she slipped two fingers into Nina's pussy. Joan was pleased from the reaction she got from Nina when she began rubbing her fleshy G-spot and sucked avidly at her clit.

Joan suddenly got up and straddled Nina's thigh, high up, so that their pussies were at right angles to each other. Nina lifted her other leg and rolled a bit towards Joan so that their pussies were in direct contact. Joan hugged Nina's thick, black leg as Nina pulled at Joan's hips. Joan rode Nina's juicy pussy with a forceful back and forth and rolling motion. Nina was panting wildly as their clits rubbed together.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,212 Followers
123456...9