Blue Bloods Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,209 Followers

Jamie was still going strong. After fucking Nicky and cumming twice, just like Danny, he was raring to go on, but he needed to get off his shaking legs. He climbed up into the bed and came face to face with Detective Baez, smiled at him.

"My, my Jamie, looks like the brothers don't fall to far from one another huh? Now that the two of you wore out these two." She pointed to Linda and Eddie, "How about the two of you doubling up and see if you guys can wear me out too!"

Jamie looked to Danny, who had just slipped his cock from Eddie and shrugged his shoulders, "What do you think Danny, are you up for the challenge?"

Eddie rolled away from the advancing Danny. She scooted next to Linda and leaning in, nibbled at Linda's ear and nuzzled her neck. She smiled when she got a moan out of her, "Mmmm, I'm going to love watching this, it's like watching our own porn movie unfolding right before our eyes."

Linda giggled and wrapped her arm around Eddie, "Yes it is, but this is even better seeing it's my husband and my brother-in-law and what makes it even better, after this is over, we can climb in and even be the post-coital entrée'." The two of them cuddled and played with one another.

In the middle of the bed, Jamie and Danny closed in on Maria. She giggled and playfully tried to escape, but didn't try too hard and her giggling stopped abruptly. With Danny in front and Jamie behind her, the two of them began caressing and kissing her entire body.

Danny reached out and undid the last three ribbon laces of her bustier, he wanted her completely naked.

Jamie reached around her and drew it from her body and tossed it to Linda. He leaned in and swept her long, thick sexy hair from her neck and shoulder. He dipped his head and attacked her long graceful neck. He smiled when he heard her take a deep breath and hold it. His tongue darted out and he left a trail from her neck, to her ear and back down again. He added nipping to it and scooting closer, his huge stiff cock scraped across her lush ass cheeks and lowering his body, he caught his cock in the cleft of her ass cheeks. He raised and lowered his body, slipping his cock deeper between those lush cheeks. His sucking increased and so did her moans. His hands traveled up and down her sides, he set off tiny fires all over her body.

Danny was in front, he was keeping up with Jamie. He had the pleasure of her lips, those large, puffy lips. He closed his over hers and as the kiss increased, his tongue managed to part them and slip into her oral cavity. He darted around, teasing her as she tried to catch his. He was successful in avoiding her for a few seconds. Finally he caught hers with his lips and sucked greedily at it. His hands danced up and down her plush body. He cupped both of her heavy tits and palming them, he used his thumbs to roll and tweak those dark nubs of flesh.

Maria was unable to keep still, her head rolled around and leaned into Jamie behind her. She shivered from the attention these two cops were giving her. She reached down and reversing her hand, she stroked Danny's thick, long cock. Her hand was damp from Eddie's juices still covering his cock and from the pre-cum that oozed out of his cock. She tore her mouth from his and guided his face down to her aching tits. "Oh fuck Danny, you have no idea how badly I need this. Working day after day, side by side with you and now having you exactly where I need you. Oh fuck, mmmmm yes, suck them, bite them harder, harder!" She let out a groan and threw her head back as Danny's one hand moved down to her pussy. He cupped her cunt and could not believe how wet she was. He shoved one finger up into her hole and the squishing sound turned him on ever more. He moved to her other nipple and bit down and he heard her grunt out and as she came, his finger and hand was drenched in her cunt juices.

Jamie caught her chin and turning her head, he planted a hot feverous kiss on her lips. He saw her large dark eyes focusing on him and saw them close and squeeze them shut as she came hard on Danny's invading fingers, now using two; she rode the crest and came harder and longer than ever before. Jamie tore his mouth from hers, "I have to fuck you Maria, I have to shove my cock deep in your sweet little pussy." Before she could react, he pushed her over slightly and gripping his cock, he shoved it between her cheeks and encountering Danny's fingers, he pushed past them and felt them move away. He thrust his hips forward sending his huge stiff cock deep into her cunt. He gripped her lush hips and began plowing in and out of her as fast and as hard as he could. She was trapped between the two brothers and loved every second and every movement both of them performed on her body.

Danny looked on as Maria began kissing down his body. He slid back onto his haunches as she went lower and lower. He ran his fingers through her thick, rich hair and tightened his grip on it as she closed her lips around the crown of his cock.

Maria loved being fucked from behind by Jamie, while she took her partner's cock deeper into her mouth. She never had two cocks this large ever before and knew she was on the verge of cumming again. She thanked God, her ex-husband cheated on her again, or she wouldn't be in bed with two cocks in her and two women watching at the same time. She released Danny's cock and began running her tongue up and down its length. She sucked on his nuts as she felt an orgasm building in her. She sucked harder on his nuts as Jamie pounded in her from behind. She released his balls and stroked Danny's cock as she started creaming all over Jamie's thick cock.

Jamie slowed his fucking, he reached around and mauled her large tits and felt her shivering in his arms. He slowly slipped out of her and he knew immediately where she was going.

Maria pushed Danny onto his back and straddling him, she threw her long hair over her shoulders. She reached down and gripping Danny's cock, she fit it in her drenched pussy. She slowly lowered her body and took his entire length in her pussy. She leaned over and offered him her swaying tits. She groaned out, "Oh fuck yeah Danny, suck them, they ache, please suck them hard." She crushed her tits to his active mouth and groaned out again, "Just don't sit back there Jamie, put it in, shove that gorgeous cock of yours in my ass, I know you want it, so do I!"

Jamie's cock was dripping with her juices. He caressed her luscious ass cheeks and gripping his cock, he found her puckered hole. It was extremely tight, but he slid it in slowly. Inch by inch it disappeared in her ass. It swallowed up his entire length. He never felt anything as tight or as hot as Maria's ass. He recently fucked his niece, he thought her pussy was tight, but Maria's ass was even hotter and tighter. He held it there as Maria became accustomed to his length and thickness.

Maria was cumming again. She never, ever felt this full before. She kissed Danny hard, shoving her tongue deep into his mouth. Her huge tits scraped against his hair covered chest and ripping her mouth from his, she fed him her tits once again, she went from one orgasm, directly into another one. This one was even stronger and she needed to feel them cum in her. Her muscles were too weak to squeeze them, but they were filling her so much, she couldn't squeeze them any harder. She urged them on and Jamie was the first.

Jamie reached around and twisted and pulled on the saliva covered dark tip that Danny wasn't sucking. He slammed into her one more time and wiggling his hips, he began releasing a thick stream of cum into her ass. Spurt after spurt shot from his cock and filled her bowels. Unable to continue, he fell back against the bed, his cock slipped out and his cum slowly oozed out of her.

Linda jumped up and slid behind Maria and began stabbing at her dripping asshole.

Danny lost it when he saw his wife eagerly sucking and licking at his partner's luscious ass. He began pumping his heavy load into her quaking pussy. He felt like his balls were being shot through his cock. He kissed Maria hard as he felt her cumming once again.

Maria never came so hard before, after Jamie filled her ass, she watched in awe as Linda slid over and began eating his cum from her ass. Just then Danny began spurting his cum into her pussy; she lost it and started cumming yet again. When Danny finished, she rolled off of him and immediately Eddie rolled her onto her side and began sucking the cum from her pussy.

Linda and Eddie ate her two holes and Maria's ebbing orgasm took off again and she started all over again. She was as weak as a newborn kitten, totally spent; she just laid there as the two women took the thick cum the two men shot into her.

One by one, they got up and headed to the two bathrooms to clean up and dress. As Jamie, Eddie and Maria hugged and kissed Linda and Danny, they left and Danny took his wife to bed, but not before showering and changing the sheets. They slept till mid-morning, still too tired to fuck; they had a whole pot of coffee and a hearty breakfast. After that, they were raring to go and just as they headed to the bedroom, the boys returned. They looked at one another and Linda giggled, "Saved by the bell, maybe we can try this again next month, but without Jamie and Eddie."

He smiled, "So you did enjoy Maria huh?"

She kissed him and just nodded.

To be continued...

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,209 Followers