Blue Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Danae72
Danae72
240 Followers

The apartment was actually a duplex. Harley loved that he had the whole bottom half. A middle-aged couple lived upstairs, but they were always away on business, on vacation or visiting family. If they were home for two months in the year, you couldn't prove it by him. They were gone to see one of their daughters, who lived in England or Ireland, at the moment.

Blue stayed standing in the doorway once they were inside. His eyes looked around at everything with something close to fear. That made Harley pause. What could that be for? The place was clean enough, although his mother would berate him for the dust and the piles of books and papers scattered around. Blue couldn't see the kitchen from where he stood, where the dishes were piled in the sink. The bedroom was also out of sight, with its unmade bed and clothes strewn on the floor and on the bureau.

"I can't stay here." Blue's eyes were wide and earnest. Blue eyes, Harley noted.

"Why not? Come on in and sit down somewhere. Do you want something to drink? I've got beer and some soft drink. Probably have juice too, but I'll have to mix it up first."

Blue shook his head, clutching his bag tighter to his stomach. "No, I can't stay. What if I break something? I-I'm kind of clumsy. With my luck I'd trip over my own feet and crash into your television or something."

"Don't be silly, Blue," he laughed. Then Harley saw that Blue was serious, worried about causing damage to stuff that was not worth worrying about. "Look, I'm not worried at all. I plan on buying a flat-screen, and if it makes you feel better, I'll put it off until you're back into your own place. Even if you do break the television, or anything else, it's no big deal." Harley gestured towards the couch, waiting with a reassuring smile while Blue toed off his shoes and finally moved.

As thin and scruffy as he was, Blue was very attractive. Perhaps he wouldn't be first choice for a model, but his features went together very well. His big, round eyes were nearly the same shade of blue as his hair, which made them striking. If Blue's face filled out a bit, it might look a little better. That mouth, though, was incredible. His lips were full and pouty, nice and pink. Those lovely lips seemed to beckon him to taste and nibble.

Thinking that way was not helping. The last thing Blue needed was for Harley to look at him with hunger in his eyes. Considering what he'd been through, Blue might just bolt back out into the streets and take his chances with less-than-honourable strangers. Harley might find Blue good-looking, but he would never take advantage.

"I'm kind of hungry. Do you want to join me for a sandwich? I've got turkey, and we could make it fancy by adding a handful of chips to the plate."

"That would be great, if you don't mind."

Harley hurried to make up the sandwiches. He wasn't all that hungry himself, but he didn't think that Blue would take anything otherwise. It didn't take a genius to figure out that something had happened in Blue's past. Something that made him keep others at bay with a wall that would probably withstand a missile blast. Imagine being afraid of coming inside for fear of breaking something! His stuff was nice, but certainly nothing to intimidate anyone.

When the sandwiches were done, he carried the plates out to the living room, only to find his houseguest fast asleep. Harley smiled and returned to the kitchen to wrap them up and put them in the fridge. They'd keep and he figured Blue needed his sleep as much as anything else.

Tomorrow he would try and learn more about Blue. He had a feeling that it would be delicate work, but he was persistent. He also had a feeling that Blue needed his help, even if he didn't want to admit it.

Danae72
Danae72
240 Followers
12