Blue Collar Girl

Story Info
Sexy mechanic finds nothing wrong with male customer.
1.7k words
29.5k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Shit,” Randy muttered to herself as she wheeled herself out from underneath the ’96 Mustang.

She grabbed a dirty rag and a wrench and scooted back under the vehicle just as the door to her mechanic’s garage opened.

“Be with you in just a sec,” Randy yelled out to the visitor as she tightened a hose and wiped up some fluid.

“Take your time,” rumbled a deep, sonorous voice that made Randy shiver. The voice had a smooth, velvety quality – a bedroom voice, Randy’s mom had always said. Her mom also had said that Randy had that voice as well.

Randy took a glance at the shoes of the man attached to the voice. They were work boots, dirty, steel-toed, with a pair of jeans draped over the well-worn laces. ‘Well,’ she thought, ‘at least I know he’s not the hoity-toity type.’

Randy couldn’t stand pretentious people. Maybe it was her upbringing in a blue-collar home, where her dad was a mechanic and her mom kept the house; maybe it was that people who made more money than she did seemed to think they were better. Either way, she knew she was ruder to her upper-class customers. They generally came in with little or no knowledge about their fancy-ass cars and then told her she was all out of line when it took her two days to find the problem. This guy probably had something seriously wrong with his car, but at least he’d know what it was. She decided she liked him already, even if he didn’t measure up to his voice.

She finished up under the car, grunted, wiped her face on her sleeve, and slowly moved into the open. She glanced over at her new customer as she emerged.

“Holy shit,” she muttered again before she thought. The guy was absolutely gorgeous. His jeans, dirty though they were, were slung low on his hips. He wore no shirt, and his smooth abdomen was shiny with sweat that reflected the glow of the late afternoon sun. He was deeply tanned, and from where he was leaning against Randy’s desk, he looked like a model. His face was finely chiseled and square-shaped – Randy had once read that such a face denoted virility – and he was watching her with some amusement.

Randy quickly rose to her feet and tried to clear her mind, but she couldn’t take her eyes from his. He had a piercing gaze that pinned her in place like a prisoner.

Then he moved. In one sensuous motion, he was in inches from Randy. His mouth opened and he began to speak, but Randy was still so transfixed that she only caught the last word.

“I… I’m sorry, what?” Randy stuttered, finally coming to her senses.

“I said I didn’t expect to see a woman come out of there,” came the rumbling response.

“Oh,” Randy grinned, finally regaining control of her voice, if not her body. “You’re not the first person to make that mistake.”

“You’ve got a great voice,” he continued. “I’m Justin.”

“Randy,” she said, extending her hand. “Very glad to meet you, Justin… what brings you here?”

“Got a problem with my trammie. It’s a Ford F-150, about 8 years old.”

“Well, that’s pretty normal. Want me to poke around a bit, see what comes up?”

The innuendo was not lost on Justin, who raised an eyebrow and got a dirty twinkle in his eye.

“If you’ve got a while. I wouldn’t want to put you out.”

Justin let his intense gaze break from Randy for a moment to glance around her cluttered garage.

“Oh, you wouldn’t be. This was my last car for today, so I think I can manage to do something for you, if you like…,” Randy let her eyes rove over Justin’s body, pausing at his crotch, before she walked to her desk and retrieved a bottle of water. She felt him watching her as she tipped her head back and drank a good portion of the water, so for good measure, she slowly poured some over her face and hair and down the front of her sweaty blue T-shirt. She tossed her short brunette hair, spraying water in a semi-circle, then turned back to Justin. “Ready to go?”

“Hell, yes,” Justin growled as he came toward her, his calloused hands grabbing her around the waist and yanking her to his glistening body. His rough, cracked lips descended on hers in a forcible embrace.

Randy immediately began to climb him. His hands lowered to her ass, and he lifted her onto his hips, slamming her back into the Mustang.

“Fuck,” she muttered, pushing herself off of the car. Justin spun her around and dropped her on her cluttered desk. With one sweep of his massive hand, he cleared all the papers, phone, and calculator from the site, then began to unbutton his jeans.

“The door,” Randy gasped as she ripped her shirt over her head and began removing her shoes.

Justin paused with his pants unzipped just long enough to close and lock the doors – he even flipped the “Open” sign to “Closed” – then stumbled out of the rest of his clothes on the way back to Randy’s desk. Randy had managed to remove her shoes and pants, but was still in her sheer blue fabric thong and matching bra. Justin fit himself back between her legs and removed her bra in one swift motion, tossing it aside, where it caught on a tool hook and dangled tantalizingly.

Randy’s tits dropped heavily once her bra was removed, but they immediately received the attention of Justin, who began to suckle at her them viciously. He used his teeth to rake across her areolas, then bit her nipples hard enough to make Randy scream in ecstasy and pain. She raked her fingernails over his back, leaving red lines in their place. Justin responded fiercely, biting at Randy’s neck and chin. She arched her neck, pressing her body into his, feeling her twat fill with hot liquor.

Her sopping panties quickly drew Justin’s notice. Rather than remove them, Justin simply ripped the thin material off of her body and knelt in front of her, using his dry tongue to scrape across Randy’s delicate skin. He gulped noisily and hungrily of her never-ending juices, pressing his thumb back and forth across her clit and urging her to a wild orgasm.

Randy slammed her twat into his face as she came, screaming and grunting loudly as Justin bit, sucked and lapped all her liquor into his greedy, now-moist mouth.

Just as Randy normally would have insisted on relaxing for a few moments, Justin began again. With almost painful intensity, Randy’s clit pulsed ever more juices out for Justin’s delight. She began to moan loudly with every lap of his eager tongue, which encouraged him on with more rapidity and power. She came again a few moments later, then grabbed him by the hair and thrust her face onto his, despite her liquor seeping from his lips. As he thrust his tongue into her mouth, she bit down, eliciting a wild groan from her new lover.

Justin pulled away and yanked Randy off of the desk. He threw her in her desk chair and shoved his cock toward her face. Randy grabbed it, raked her nails up the bottom vein, then swallowed the organ whole, using her tongue to press against his balls and suck backwards toward his head. Justin braced himself by widening his stance, then half-closed his eyes and began to breathe heavily as Randy massaged his balls with her hand and worked intensely to make him cum.

A minute later, Justin groaned heavily and blew his load deep in Randy’s throat. She drank most of it, then allowed some to be shot onto her face and chest, using her fingers to spread around and clean up the larger globs.

“Oh shit,” Justin said, watching her. Randy knew it wouldn’t take long before he’d be ready to go again, and she was already dripping. She rose, sipped some water, then repositioned herself on the edge of the desk, her legs spread wide and the lips of her twat begging for attention. She licked each of her fingers one at a time while Justin frantically pumped his cock, urging it back to life so he could fuck Randy’s eager cunt. As his cock began to rise, Randy pushed two of her fingers into her hole, gyrating her hips and allowing her fingers to be coated with liquor before she lifted them to Justin’s lips for him to suck dry.

She did this several more times before, without warning, Justin grabbed her ass and rammed his cock into her twat. The force drove Randy backwards, and she let out a cry of pain as he filled her. Justin pulled out of her hole slowly, then slammed himself back in. He continued this pattern, each shove urging a new moan from Randy. Her body was now coated in sweat, and her tits bounced enticingly with each thrust from Justin’s hips. Randy spread her legs wider so she could reach a hand around his cock while he pumped, and he reached one hand to her tit to pinch and twist her nipple. The pain was excruciating, but exciting, and Randy came almost instantly.

“Fuck, yeah,” Randy grunted out between pants as Justin sped up his efforts. She came once more – she hadn’t known she could possibly cum this much – before Justin threw his body backwards and let out a huge moan. Randy felt his cock throb inside of her as he emptied himself again and she leaned back to accept as much as she could. In spite of her efforts, though, some cum slipped out and dribbled to the concrete floor.

Justin pulled out of her, and Randy leaned forward to suck him dry. As soon as he was completely empty, they both sat down and rested. A few minutes later, Randy rose and began to dress, without her ripped panties and bra. She tucked those inside Justin’s pants pockets, then handed his jeans to him so he could put them back on.

“Now,” she said with a smile, “what was wrong with your truck?”

Share this Story

Similar Stories

All Because of a Rusted Swing Set Can a rusty swing set bring about true love?in Romance
Way Out of his League Nerdy guy catches the attention of a beautiful young woman.in Romance
New Girl in Town Pt. 01 Will the arrival of a new girl at school change his luck?in First Time
My Sister Moves In Wife's sister needs a place to live and moves in.in Loving Wives
Art Students Forced to Model Nude Lucky guy poses naked with the girl of his dream and ...in Group Sex
More Stories