Blue Diesel

Story Info
A day in the hills sparks a lifelong interest.
2.6k words
4.13
23k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A letter from a domme...

Dear Gwen,

You asked me what my first true experience was dominating a man and I thought I would share a story that goes back to the very roots of my fascination with the subject.

It's hard to believe, but yes, I spent the final year of high school in a town called Dixon, Montana. The population was a robust 180 people. It was literally the smallest town in the state. It's about 30 or so miles from Missoula.

Interestingly enough, the women outnumbered the men in Dixon, by almost 20 percent. Several places in rural Montana were like that for some reason.

Being part of a military family, we moved quite often. But this was my most difficult move to that point because it was so secluded. I can hear you laughing at the irony, since now you know I'm sort of a big-city gal very much into the nightlife.

I tried so hard to fit in when I moved to Dixon. Grease 2 was in theaters at that time and I remember thinking I wanted to be a member of a group like "The Pink Ladies."

Yeah, right. Fat chance in that town.

But the closest I came was towards the end of my senior year. I had just turned 18, knew I was going to Boise State in the fall, and I just wanted to have some fun before graduation.

Tiffany Clerkson was the most popular girl in school and had a group of friends that followed her all through the halls. They were always talking about a cool party they went to, or a gorgeous guy they hooked up with, or just hanging out on the steps listening to some cool music on one of those big boom boxes. Ah, the '80's.

But anyhoo, one day, the course of my life changed forever when Tiffany asked me if I wanted to hang out with them after school, out in "the hills."

I said, "sure," and was excited to finally make some friends, friends that, in my mind, were pretty darn cool.

Paula Mitchell, a softball player, was there, and Rebecca Finnerty, who starred in the school play, was also there.

There were four of us making the trip. There was a fifth when, to my surprise, Tiffany invited Herman Pickles. Yes, his name was Herman Pickles. One of the goofiest, silliest names I have ever heard, and God bless him, Herman didn't do much to make up for having such a silly name.

He wore big, thick glasses, and baggy clothes that hung off him like a wet sock. Let's face it, Herman embodied the true definition of the word, "dork."

However, I had talked to him before and he was nice, kind of a sweet, lonely kid. I always went out of my way to say hello to him.

I just was surprised the ever popular chick, Ms. Tiffany Clerkson, would befriend him.

But there we went, five fun-spirited 18-year-olds, off to the hills.

Once we got there, we sat around and had some snacks, drank some soda, and Tiffany had Herman pull out a few joints.

She had him carry the weed just in case we got caught. Talk about taking one for the team. Good man, Herman, I thought to myself.

We smoked something called Blue Diesel, which kind of tasted like sour blueberry. It's a perfect daytime companion strain, and the giddy euphoria is sure to bring on spells of laughter, which we'll get to in a minute.

After 45 or so minutes of getting pretty baked, Tiffany suggested that Herman take me up the nearby hill and show me the giant snake that lived in the abandoned fort.

I didn't know what the hell she was talking about.

Dutifully, Herman got up off the nearby log and asked me if I would like to see it, what he said was a Western Terrestrial Garter Snake that slithered around the inside of this old, abandoned domicile that Tiffany described.

He said it was mildly venomous, but we should be able to sneak a peek safely without getting too close. I had my reservations about all this but, sadly, felt the peer pressure to go along with the plan.

We trudged up the hill, and sure enough, there was a bunch of old, rusty boards trying to remain upright, forming what looked to be a fort of some kind, possibly even built by teenagers at some point, who used it for the same type of activities we were indulging in at the moment.

This whole plan seemed pretty sketchy, but Herman confided in me that this supposed giant snake was always hiding out in this makeshift hangout.

He darted over to one of the broken windows, peeked inside, and said it was in there.

He said I would get more of an effect if I closed my eyes while he led me over. I bit.

Once he led me over, I heard a strange, unzipping sound, and tried to pretend it was just my imagination. When he told me to open my eyes, Herman's tall, lanky form blocked the window. I couldn't see into the fort.

Instead, I looked down, and was shocked what I saw.

Herman had taken out his penis, and let it hang limp down along the front of his brown corduroys.

I was shocked. Appalled. But I have to say, curious.

To that point, I had never seen a penis up close and personal. And there it was, front and center, presenting itself for my hurried gaze.

Did I mention? Herman's penis was...FUCKING HUGE!

Again, I wasn't too familiar with penises at that point in my development, but Herman's didn't seem to be the least bit hard yet managed to dangle down betwixt his lower thighs!?

I can still hear myself gasping, "oh my God," and it was not only in sheer surprise that Herman Pickles had whipped out his pickle, but rather that his pickle was more like a substantial cucumber.

After what seemed like 10 minutes but was probably more like seven or eight seconds, I abruptly turned around and headed briskly down the hill.

Before I could even make my trip back to the group, I could hear the three of them laughing their heads off.

"You're officially part of the club," Paula shouted out. "You've seen Herman Pickles' monster penis!"

I couldn't believe it. I had just fallen victim to some sort of perverted hazing.

And I have to say, I kind of liked it.

It was so risqué, so off the beaten path. Being subjected to such a raw dose of full frontal male nudity derived a certain wicked thrill.

Still in shock, I asked "you do this to all the new girls in your group?"

"Every single one," Tiffany impressed upon me. "Herman's always a good sport about it. And let's face it...he's a freak of nature (laugh)..."

Calling Herman a freak seemed rather harsh, but I have to say, the word truly applied. Gwen, listen to me, this was horse material (lol)...

Herman, still struggling to get his soft member back in his overmatched pants, had stumbled down the hill as he returned to the group. You had to laugh.

"We were just talking about your giant penis," laughed Paula.

"Biggest dick in Dixon," quipped Rebecca.

Penis euphemisms always crack me up, and Rebecca's was the one to break the ice that day.

What really cracked me up was the fact these three seemingly sheltered girls from a small town in Montana began to nonchalantly go on and on about Herman's prodigious wiener.

"I didn't think it was real," I said aloud, only making them laugh more. "It's so big..."

To my surprise, Tiffany, ever so calmly, suggested Herman take down his pants so I could have a longer, extended look at Herman's truly prodigious trouser snake.

Also to my surprise, I didn't object.

Herman wasted no time in unbuttoning his pants and zipping down his fly. He dropped his brown corduroys, revealing a pair of tighty whities that had a rather large, almost obscene bulge wrapping around the front of his left leg.

Paula and Rebecca already started to chuckle.

This time, I got to see Herman's penis being freed from its cloth confines. It just sort of flopped out, making it that much more comical.

"Holy crap," I had to say, as I began to loosen up.

"Just take your pants completely off, Herman," Tiffany further suggested, not satisfied.

He complied, and as he did, it only made his massive endowment move about that much more.

"Look at it flop around," Rebecca laughed, taking another long drag.

There he stood, naked from the waist down.

This is the part of the story I can still barely get out without laughing my ass off. Gwen, for the next 45 minutes or so, we took hit after hit of the Blue Diesel, all the while just staring at Herman's enormous dick.

It's like we went into some crazy, giant penis euphoria! We were so high and giddy. To his credit, Herman just stood there, hands folded behind his back, totally willing to be the subject of our satirical jabs and taunts. To this day, Herman has the biggest penis I have ever seen, and on that day, given my lack of experience, it loomed even larger.

"It is comically big, isn't it?" I had to say.

Herman only indulged us further by rolling his hips, making his incredibly long schlong swing lazily from side to side.

"It's like..." Tiffany began before taking a drag, "Snuffleupagus' nose."

The laughter was contagious.

Tiffany kept upping the ante. She now had Herman strip COMPLETELY NAKED, and go running, up and down the nearby hill that we had climbed earlier.

This is where we fell down to the ground in belly-aching laughter.

If you haven't ever had the pleasure of watching a man with a truly huge flaccid penis run around totally nude, it's something you'll have to do. Believe me, Blue-Diesel-induced or not, the laughing fit we were all subjected to was truly something to behold.

Herman's schlong was so big, it flopped out over his thighs, almost smacking himself on the rear end.

Once he got tired, the question begged to be asked.

"Have you measured?" I asked delicately, curious to know the exact length of this penile monstrosity.

Herman was forthright and totally willing to answer my question but Tiffany butted in.

"Wo-wo-wo, let me," she said, making everyone giggle. "Nine inches - soft, okay?"

"Jeezus Chris," I marveled, wide-eyed.

"And, listen to me, TWELVE inches when he's fully hard," Tiffany clarified.

"Right to the end of the ruler," Paula confirmed. "I've seen it..."

"You have a 12-inch penis?" I asked, again in that delicate tone, not sure if I should congratulate him or give him my sympathy.

"Yeah...it's fucking freakish, I know," he admitted, looking down at his flaccid member.

Again, we all stared at it. How could we not?

Amazingly, Herman had yet to sprout a full erection, seemingly conditioned and used to being fully nude around Tiffany and her friends.

"Show her, Herman. Show her how big it is when you get a boner," Tiffany could barely get out.

Now, I was staring even more intently.

Four sets of eyes watched closely as his dick began to slowly rise, growing thicker and somehow, even longer.

"Look at that," I said with a tingle in my voice.

His schlong sort of bounced a bit, trying to rise but also fighting the laws of gravity. We laughed as it defiantly tried to stand upright, having to settle instead at a 45-degree angle, sort of running perpen-DICK-ular to the ground below.

"Now that's a boner," marveled Paula.

By this time, Herman had begun to sneak many glances at my massive tits, which I let slide since we were doing an awful lot of staring ourselves. It only turned me on more.

Tiffany went over and slapped Herman's huge hard-on, so hard that it made Herman grunt and made his dick bounce wildly up and down.

We all took turns slapping Herman, and by that, I mean slapping his dick. It was just so funny to see it wag, flop and bounce about.

At one point, I held it all the way down then let it spring back up! It made this funny sound when it smacked his stomach.

Tiffany had him press it down against his leg, and I cracked up when I saw that it was only a few inches from reaching his knee.

"That is incredible, Herman," I said aloud.

It truly was a magnificent cock. Like I said, still to this day, I have never seen one as big as Herman's and here it was, attached to a skinny kid from some obscure town in Montana.

Herman further entertained us by resting his thick glasses on the end of his cock. It made the huge, bulbous head look like a nose.

Before we get to the big finish, I guess I should interject a few things.

Throughout all of this, Herman said very little, seemingly resigned to his fate. He quietly enjoyed it.

He didn't mind that he was the only person that was naked. He had no problem taking off all his clothes, knowing full well that at no point would we be reciprocating the nudity.

He seemed to revel in the inequity, a rare trait that makes him an avid "CFNM" party goer, something I'll get to in a minute.

Pushing the envelope even further, Tiffany suggested Herman jerk off for us. This is where the comments got even more lewd and suggestive.

"Beat that monster meat!"

"Come on, stroke that monster dick for us!"

We heartily cheered him on.

Only fitting, Herman came like a horse. I just remember how amazed I was with not just the quantity, but with the distance it shot out from his cock. I mean, these were ROPES. Herman pumped his cock continually through a massive cumshot that splashed down onto the dry leaves below, creating sort of a lovely crackling sound with each hefty load.

We stayed out in the woods for another hour or so, and much to our amusement, Herman remained completely nude.

There's something about prolonged male nudity, intertwined with fully clothed gals like we were that day, that just makes me smile. It just seems right.

I hung out with Tiffany, Paula and Rebecca a lot the rest of that year, all the way through graduation and into the summer. Herman was often around, and we repeated the antics of that afternoon almost on a weekly basis.

It was also great to see other girls "initiated" into the group, which meant them getting to behold Herman's monster schlong.

Herman and I became great buds over the years. He is a cool, funny guy.

And like I alluded to earlier, we have gone to several of the same CFNM parties. CFNM stands for Clothed Female Naked Male. They're parties where, you guessed it, the women are fully clothed, and the men are completely nude. COMPLETELY nude. Full frontal, everything. Not the bullshit ones with guys in speedos or some other sort of Chippendales crap.

Don't get me wrong, I always liked the Chippendales, but c'mon, take it all off!

CFNM parties are a blast. You'll have to go, Gwen. It's a major power trip for the women but - just like that day - it's great to see how the men get so into it as well.

Herman's always a big hit at these parties, not just because of his schlong size but also because of his level of submission and dedication to the spirit of things.

I would absolutely love for you to meet him someday, and see him too, if you know what I mean. Ha ha. We'll talk soon.