Blue-Eyed Jasmine

Story Info
Falling for a younger Persian woman.
3.6k words
4.5
32.8k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was in my second year of a joint language and law master's degree at a major US university. The work had kept me busy, and while I'd kept my hand in dating some of my fellow grad students, nothing had seemed to click. Then one day I was sitting down at my favorite street cafe on campus when a cute brunette coed sat down at the table beside me. She was quite a bit younger than me - certainly an undergraduate student. What caught my eye was her reading material, an intermediate textbook on the Japanese language.

Now there aren't many people who study Japanese at any university, and even fewer who stick it out a year or two. It's not that the spoken language is hard to learn - it's actually quite straight forward - but the reading and writing is quite complicated. It takes a Japanese child studying up to junior high school to really be able to write a decent essay in his or her own language. Imagine then a non-Japanese trying the same trick. Impressive to say the least.

Being that it was a warm summer day, the girl was dressed in light casual clothing 'uniform' of a college student. Nothing too revealing and nothing too fancy. She had on a simple blue cotton shirt, yellow shorts and a pair of espadrilles on her feet. She was a little over average height, probably 5' 8', slender, with a modest chest and small behind. She had an aquiline nose, strong dark eyebrows and long jet black hair tied up in a braid down her back. Her arms and legs had a slight muscular look suggesting an athletic interest. Her eyes were covered by sunglasses in fashion at the moment.

She was reading her text book and writing phrases on flip cards. The same sort of activity I had done nearly a decade ago trying to learn the exact same language. By this point my spoken Japanese was close to native fluency having studied many years at undergrad and having lived in Japan for numerous years. Despite not knowing the woman, I felt an immediate affinity to her, like being part of secret society trying to unpick the hidden rituals of an ancient order. I wanted to help her progress and believed I might be able to share a few shortcuts based on my years of painful experience.

So I casually started a conversation: "How many years have you been studying Japanese," I asked.

She straightened up, raised her glasses and looked at me with the most amazing bright blue eyes. "I'm in my third year now," she said "Why do you ask?"

Why did I ask I thought? "Well I'm a student of Japanese myself and there aren't many of us around. I just thought it would be fun to see what you are learning and perhaps we could chat a little."

She brought her text book over to my table keeping it open to a well highlighted page. "I'm learning about the causative passive tense, it just seems so strange, why would you ever use it?" she asked.

I chuckled a little at that. "Well you just happen to be studying the most Japanese of all verb tenses. Imagine you don't want to offend anyone in a work setting, not step on any toes, but at the same time let people know that a decision has been made. You just use the causative passive. It's like saying "X" has come to pass but no one person or group specifically made it "happen."

Her eyes lit up and she said "I get it, sort of like an extension of not using pronouns because their implied and it would seem too individualistic or rude to do so."

"Exactly so," I replied.

Of course, she wanted to know how long I'd studied Japanese, whether I'd lived in the country, doing what, what was I studying now, my name and family history and so on and so forth. For her part she shared her name, Jasmine, that her family was all Persian and lived in the LA area, and that she became obsessed with things Japanese through anime and old Kurosawa samurai movies. She was a Junior and planning to move to Japan after graduation to perfect her language skills and get to know the culture better. Pretty much what I had done a decade ago.

With our shared interest in everything Japanese we talked for a couple of hours without realizing it and I started to feel hungry. My attraction to Jasmine was undeniable - she was striking with her amazing eyes, fit figure, our shared a passion, and she was just so personable and easy to get along with. It didn't take me any effort to ask if she'd like to go to my favorite Japanese restaurant but only if she'd let me take her out. Jasmine graciously accepted and then called her roommate to let her know the details and that she'd be out for the evening.

We ate a plate of sushi supplemented by tea and miso soup and from that day on, we would catch up every couple of days to practice Japanese, eat a meal, or enjoy whatever Japanese movie or art event was in town. But despite having a lot of fun and spending so much time together it was hard to read Jasmine. Was she interested in me as a friend or something more? So I decided to up the ante and invite her to a cottage my family owned about an hour away from the University. There were two bedrooms so she could stay in her own room or join me in mine.

Jasmine never asked about the sleeping arrangements and when I pulled up at her building there she was on her doorstep with a small roller case. She knew I loved the area around the cottage with its walking trails, forests, rivers and fresh air. My excitement at having Jasmine all to myself in my favorite place was contagious. We were both warm and happy perhaps tinged with a trace of nervous excitement on my part.

We arrive and I opened the door and turned off the alarm. I showed her around the place and after the short tour she simply wheeled her small suitcase into the master bedroom without a word - although it spoke volumes to me. I put away the groceries and started preparing dinner with Jasmine acting as my sous-chef cutting vegetables, helping set the table, and opening a wine bottle. For while Jasmine was nominally Muslim like I am nominally Christian she enjoyed a glass of wine from time to time.

The main dish was cooked to perfection, as were all the side dishes, and the dessert pie called for second helpings. Then we moved back to the bedroom with Jasmine taking some clothes and toiletries to the bathroom. I changed quickly into my pajamas and 10 minutes later Jasmine entered the room wearing a sheer white nightie. I could see her dark erect nipples pressing against the lacy fabric and a strip of pubic hair covering her pussy. She was a sight to behold.

She sat on the bed next to me and said: "Jason, you make me feel so happy. I've been in love with you from the day we met. I think it's time we take our relationship to the next level. But you need to know that I'm a virgin. It's not that I've been waiting for the right man - although I have found that person in you - but that I'm allergic to the pill and also to condoms so having sex is a little risky for me!"

I knew Jasmine was putting herself out there, making herself vulnerable and I wanted to make sure she realized that I was a man she could trust completely and that I felt the same way as her.

"Jasmine, I love you too. You have cast a spell over me. I don't want to pressure you into doing anything you don't want to. But I'd be honored to make love to you if that's what you want. As for being unprotected, I'm completely clean - just been tested for everything recently - and if we were to get pregnant I'd stand by you 100%."

Jasmine's eyes welled up, "I knew you were the one. We should be perfectly safe, I've just finished my period and its at least a week before I start ovulating."

With that she reached over and pulled my mouth to hers with her two hands and we started the most passionate kiss I'd ever experienced. My cock was hard like steel and it rose up out of my pajamas and started poking Jasmine between her legs. We both giggled a bit at that. She put her hands down to the bottom of her nightie and took it all off. Likewise I did the same ripping my clothes offs with a few practiced moves.

Our kissing recommenced and my cock once again sought out the warm crevice of Jasmine's pussy. This time it found a wet crease all warm and pliable. Jasmine lay under me and opened her legs. With a somewhat nervous smile she said "Make love to me. Make me your woman."

How could I refuse. I aligned by throbbing member at her opening and gently pushed upward. This wasn't the first virgin I'd deflowered but I knew this was going to be some of the most consequential sex I'd ever have and wanted to do it right. By nibbling on Jasmine's thick erect nipples and kissing her neck, her excitement increased, lubricating my passage down her vagina. Finally I paused at her hymen and applied a bit more pressure. Jasmine gasped an it gave way and my cock traveled deep into her against her cervix. We continued our gentle lovemaking while Jasmine got the hang of it all. A few minutes later I felt a ripple gripping my cock as she had her first orgasm. It was too much for me, and despite my best intentions to pull out, I buried my cock into her releasing a torrent of cum against her walls.

"Jesus Jason you just dumped a truck load of cum in my poor little ravaged pussy," said Jasmine.

"Guilty as charged" was all I could think to say.

As my cock deflated and slipped out, a stream of white cum slide out of her pussy lips. It was the most erotic sight I'd ever seen - just knowing that maybe, just maybe, I'd gotten this beautiful creature pregnant with my child. I knew then and there that in the coming days and months my mission would be to try impregnating Jasmine while she was ovulating and open to being bred. But for now, I was the comforting, besotted boyfriend, a role that came naturally to me when Jasmine was concerned.

Knowing that I wanted to make Jasmine pregnant, I wanted to propose to her as soon as possible so she'd even consider keeping the child. Thanksgiving was coming up and I was intent on wrangling an invitation to meet her family. Jasmine's face was serene in a post orgasmic glow. Now was as good a time as any to get an invitation to LA.

"You know Jasmine," I said "I really would like to meet you parents and sister. I just don't think it's right to be having a relationship with you if they don't know who I am and how much I care for you. Do you think I could come home with you over Thanksgiving break?"

Jasmine looked at me smiling, "You must be a mind reader, I was thinking just the same thing. Sure I'll talk to my mother tomorrow and see what she thinks. My sister will be pissed, she'd already 28 and never brought a serious boyfriend home. The pressure will be on her even more to get married. Well she'll just have to be happy for me for once!"

The next day, Jasmine wrangled an invitation from her mother for me. Her mother wanted to know all about me and my family. I could tell from the way Jasmine recounted the call, that her mother was more than a little worried about my intentions. Plus there was the religious thing and the 10 year age difference. But I knew that I could win over any mother, it was the dad's of my previous girlfriends who were always the tougher nuts to crack. Jasmine was clearly daddy's little girl.

The next week we made love incessantly and I continued to pump Jasmine as full of my seed as I could. We made love in the shower, against the kitchen counter, bent over the couch, and of course in our beds. I think Jasmine knew that I couldn't help myself and when her fertile period of the month came, she made sure to be "busy with homework assignments". I think she probably was worried that she wouldn't be able to resist me if we met up.

In the meantime I started scouting for an engagement ring. I knew it had to be quite flashy and fortunately I'd managed to save quite a bit of money from my life pre-graduate school and could splurged on a three carat diamond that I got at a fabulous price through a close friend who worked in the trade. The ring safely tucked in my back pocket, we headed off to LAX for the Thanksgiving break.

Of course the whole family was there to meet us in the baggage claim area. Jasmine's mother Fatemah was simply an older more elegant and poised version of her daughter. Amir, her father, was more average looking but with a generous and warm twinkle in his eye. It was Jasmine's sister, Jessica that took some getting used to. For where Jasmine was all straight edges, Jessica was the quintessential Persian woman full of curves. With the curves came a large than life personality, playful, sexy but also protective of her little sister. She was clearly going to get to the bottom of what I was about and decide if I was right for Jasmine.

As I expected I was given a separate room some way down the hall from Jasmine's room. There would be no hanky pinky on this trip. The family home was a nice two level affair in a gated community complete with a private pool. Jasmine's family had been moderately well off before the 1979 revolution but as Amir had been a mid-level bureaucrat in the old regime they had had to leave in search of better and safer pastures. So Amir had worked hard to get where he was and to afford a good education for his two daughter.

After quickly changing clothes and washing my face, we sat down to dinner where of course Jasmine and I were peppered with questions. I think I was pretty well behaved answering everything in as G-rated a way as possible. But at some point Jasmine got fed up of all the attention, especially when Jessica spoke to her mother in Farsi. With a flash in her eye she said, "You do realize if you speak in Farsi to keep your conversation private we can do the same in Japanese just as well". And with that she said to me in Japanese: "Jessica thinks you're cute and a nice person and just said so to mum. You've got nothing to worry about from the women of the family just from dad who is being rather quiet."

I think her family was surprised by her fluency - the result of all the hard work she had been putting in with me. Needless to say, using Farsi to talk about me stopped at least at the dinner table.

Several days after I arrived, Amir invited me to a round of golf. This was clearly his attempt to get some alone time with me, out of earshot of the women. Amir was cordial and I suspected knew his way around a the local golf link like the back of his hand. Fortunately I had a respectable handicap myself so the round was fairly evenly matched although I tried my best to stay a few shots behind at all times!

After nine holes we went in for lunch and things got serious. "So Jason, can you tell me what your intentions are with my daughter?" he said.

I replied "I'm glad we can have this conversation, just the two of us. My intentions are to marry your daughter, if you will give us your blessing."

I think Amir was a little taken aback at the suddenness of it all. He clearly thought I was going to take my time and not commit to the relationship like most men my age. Amir then moved on to ask about my prospects, what work experience I had, where I wanted to live, whether I wanted children, whether I had given any thought to the cultural differences between our two families etc. etc. They were all fair questions and I answered them to the degree that I could but always stressing that any decisions would be made with Jasmine and that I loved her to pieces.

By the end of lunch I felt like I was winning Amir over. Finally, he just said "You are clearly a nice man, who my daughter loves, and I'd be happy to give you my blessing and have you as a son-in-law. Do you know when you're going to propose to Jasmine?"

To which I replied, "Tomorrow, now that I have your blessing."

Jasmine was on pins and needles waiting to hear from me about our "round of golf". The moment I got back I let her know that our conversation had gone well and that I would fill her in on the details the next morning when we had planned a short get away to hike in the surrounding hills. Jasmine was happy but barely satisfied by my response. The next morning we had an early breakfast and borrowed the car to get to the trailhead. I had my black box burning a hole in my back pocket. Jasmine was clueless - just as I had hoped!

We climb steeply and reached a quite overlook with a breathtaking view of the surrounding area. It was now or never. While Jasmine relaxed catching her breath seated on a bench, I got down on one knew and opened the black box. Jasmine started hyperventilating, "Its not what I think it is? Ohh it is? Ohhhh... I'm so excited! Yes, Yes!" All before I could even get a word out! I guess you could say I proposed but it was more like Jasmine accepted! When we got back to the house, Jasmine paraded around the house with the giant stone on her hand. Amir has let Fatemah know that she should expect an engagement. Jessica was the only one left speechless - happy but perhaps a little jealous.

With the announcement of the engagement, Jasmine's parents treated us quite differently. First there was the "we're modern people, Jason just move you stuff into Jasmine's room" discussion. I guess it was there way of acknowledging that we were already having sex anyway and now that we were engaged they could condone it. We actually had deliberately refrained while on the trip and the sexual tension had built up. Jasmine has turned into a sexual tigress in the months after losing her virginity in the cottage.

That night I found her smoldering hot in a sexual fever when I came into her, now our, room after dinner. Fortunately her room was removed from her parents bedroom so we didn't have to worry about being quiet. The problem was that precise day was Jasmine's peak ovulation period. I could tell from the egg white moisture in her pussy. She confirmed as much. "Jason you have to pull out when you cum, I'm ovulating right now." Of course once we got into it, Jasmine locked her long strong legs behind my back and pulled me deeper and deeper into her womb. Try as I might she wasn't going to let me go anywhere until she got her sexual release. He eye's glazed over as a sexual fog settled over her, we were in another plane pushing and pulling, two bodies as one joined at our sexual organs. Finally she let out a deep groan as her vagina rippled and clenched around my cock milking me for my seed. Try as I might rationalized it away, I knew that what I wanted most was to paint the walls of my fertile woman with my potent semen. I didn't hold back and released a torrent of pent up cum into the entrance of her cervix. At that moment we both knew what had happened. Jasmine looked me in the eye and said, "Well so much for pulling out" and then she laughed making it clear that the fault lay as much with her as with me.

From that point forward in the trip, neither Jasmine nor I even tried not to get pregnant. Every time we made love, Jasmin ended up with a vagina filled to the brim, leaking with freshly deposited cum. Jasmine too had changed since the engagement, she was more confident in our relationship and knew that inevitably she'd get pregnant sooner rather than later. She even started encouraging me by speaking dirty. She'd say "Make me your brood mare" "or "Put your cum all the way up my pussy" or "Paint my walls with your potent semen" while we were in the throws of love making.

It was Jessica who seemed to have the life knocked out of her by engagement. The burden of getting married was even heavier now that her younger sister was getting hitched. But several years later Jessica joined Jasmine and me as a sister wife. But that's another story to tell.