Blue Fantasies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pull you towards me and you resist, you want to suck my cock again, as I want you to, but more, I want to feel your breasts and your nipples against me. I want to find out how sensitive your nipples really are, my mind recalling those heated, hot phone sessions. I reach for your bra fastening, trying to release it. Our eyes meet, a deep, meaningful, needy, horny conversation happens instantly. I undo the bra, slipping it up I am rewarded as your breasts fall free. They are beautiful, more beautiful than I'd remembered from your pictures, or from the brief sight earlier. As I let go of the fastening my hands circle your chest to cup your breasts. The feeling and the softness are wonderful, but before I have chance to explore them further, you again sink lower, your breasts now brushing, skin on skin against my cock. You dip your head, and again your lips engulf the glans of my cock, you then slide your mouth down whilst your tongue tantalises me. I feel your teeth lightly grazing this time. You stop and start, more relaxed this time, but even more sensual. You suck, swirl, moving up and down then you pause. I quickly squirm from under you, sliding deftly onto the floor, leaving you there, on hands and knees on the settee. Your eyes follow dejectedly, but before you have chance to follow, I am behind you.

My cock is pressed hard onto your ass, my hands roam over your back. One by one, I coax your arms from your blouse and bra strap until your back is naked. You feel my hands, gently massaging your back, starting from your ass, needing, caressing, pressing, moulding. I move upwards until they are near your neck and your shoulders. I lean over and kiss, my arms dipping to your sides searching again for your breasts. I kiss and lick lower, covering every inch I can reach.

I move away and down until my tongue is tracing the waistband of your jeans. I reach under to release the button and zip, then back up to slide your jeans down. The picture of your ass, in your thong is sensational. I quickly lose the rest of my clothes and then go to remove your thong. Seconds later we are both naked.

Your ass is before me, twin globes of pale, soft feminine beauty, announcing treasures that I desire. I move forward and continue where my tongue had previously stopped. I kiss your cheeks, then nip lightly with my teeth, you moan gently. My hands gently caress the outside of your thighs. I move a little, still kissing and nipping at your cheeks, my hands moving to your inner thighs, my kisses move lower. Your back is now arched, your ass presented to me for my affection. I kiss the top of your thighs, either side of your wetness. I can smell your heat, your pussy, the aroma exciting me and increasing the intensity of my lust. I blow lightly on your lips before starting to trace my tongue down your legs. I kiss the back of your knees, very gently.

My hands are still roaming, helping me balance, moving across your skin. I stop the downward path and start to retrace. Upwards my tongue travels, drawn to your pussy. I try to kiss the inside of your thighs, although they aren't completely accessible in this position. You sink down onto the settee and I retreat for a second. You quickly turn over, reaching for me and moving your knees up as you go. You pull me down, drawing my cock towards your pussy. I sink into your warmth, your breasts against my chest, my cock pressed against your clitoris, my mouth seeking your lips. We kiss, urgently, passionately. Your arms have encircled me, squeezing me, pulling me closer. I resist, trying to draw away from you, You whisper "Fuck me please". No, I decide, you cannot have me yet, I try to pull gently away and start to kiss again, this time your neck, your chest, your breasts, I want your nipples.

I kiss your breasts, my hands gently stroking and caressing them, I kiss around, under, between, swapping from left to right, all the while encouraged by your moans that are growing. My senses are in overdrive, the sound of your enjoyment driving me on. I love to hear you enjoy. Your nipples are erect, hard, pointing, inviting. I take each of them in turn, into my mouth, swirling my tongue around your darker areolae. I suckle them, wondering how it really feels. Your enjoyment seems to increase and your moans become deeper and more intense. I glance up and look at your face, a mixture of beauty and enjoyment. I keep switching from one nipple to the other, all the while continuing to caress your breasts.

My tongue doesn't leave your skin as I start to lick and kiss my way down, again drawn towards your pussy. I kiss slowly, across your stomach, down your thighs, my hands preceding the passage of my mouth, caressing you. My cock drips precum, and I stop, altering the direction, moving back upwards. I cannot resist your pussy any more, the sight, the smell, driving me as my excitement grows further. I brush my tongue down your outer lips, gently, repeating on either side, although not too close, as I want to let the feelings build.

Your hands reach down and grab my head, forcing me onto your clitoris. "Fuck, you absolute swine," utters from your lips. Your legs part further and you draw your knees up allowing me unrestricted access. I start to gently kiss and lick your clitoris, before running my tongue down your lips, gently tasting the nectar emanating from you. Your moans increase in volume as the pressure from your hands forces me to lick you deeper. My tongue enters you, a movement which seems to act as the final straw. "Fuck me, I'm cumming," I hear you wail. I quickly move, escaping from your hands, up your body.

My cock enters you easily, your pussy convulsing, accepting me completely. I push as deep as I can, causing you to draw your knees even higher, using your hands to hold them. Our lips meet. We kiss, deeply, passionately, you taste yourself on my mouth. My hands move under you, gripping the cheeks of your ass. I pull myself as deep into your body as I can. We are one. Your orgasm is subsiding now but I can still feel your pussy rippling as I start to gently move in and out, deep, then shallow, in then out. I tease a little, you beg me for deep and hard. My pelvis grinds into you, the thrust of my cock trying to get as deep into you as I can. I start to move in and out with no finesse, just brutality, increasing the rate of my movements.

My mind is at fever pitch, the feel of your pussy around my cock is too much, your hands clawing over my back, your breath hot and hard in my face. I feel I cannot hold back any more and I thrust deeply into you. I try everything I can remember to prolong the inevitable, but I cannot hold back. I manage a few more thrusts and then it happens, my balls tighten and my cum jets into you. I hold as deep as I can, my cock convulsing and then I gently start to withdraw. You stop me as I feel your pussy tightening, you lower your legs and your pelvis changes angle, your back arches, your orgasm returns. Your fingernails dig hard into my back. Your eyes become wide and you lock your lips to mine. I feel your pussy contracting, your muscles trying to drain me.

We stay locked together as my erection subsides, my cock retreating and our juices mixing. We are both breathing hot and hard, still tying to kiss whilst we gasp fresh air. You relax the hold you have on me and I feel myself melt into you. The feeling as our orgasms fade is magical, almost lifting me off the earthly plain. We lie there for a few more seconds then I start to feel our cum leaking from your pussy. We roll, still entwined, and I fall off the settee, landing with a bump. You giggle and then follow me onto the floor, joining me again in my arms, your head laying onto my chest. I smell your hair again and then you whisper, "Take me to bed, lover." The sound of that word, lover, fills my heart more than I could describe.

We slowly move to standing, stealing kisses from each other as we move, gathering our clothes as we go. You head for the stairs and I walk round extinguishing the candles and turning things off. I check the door and go for the stairs, then return to the living room to collect the wine glasses. There isn't enough left in the bottle, so I detour to the kitchen and open a second. I fill the two glasses and then follow you upstairs, entering the bedroom I find you on your knees, facing the headboard looking briefly at the books on the shelf behind the bed. My collection of erotica and other fantasy books giving clues to some of my perversions and interests. Your position reminds me of one of the pictures you'd sent me.

I set the glasses down and move onto the bed, behind you, as naked as you. I move close, very close, so you can feel me gently breathing on your back and neck. I lean forward a little and whisper into your ear, "Don't move, I want to fuck you, tease you, play with you." You murmur, an encouraging moan escaping from your lips.

I lick your earlobe, then gently start to nibble, just hard enough so you can feel my teeth. I move a little lower, kissing your neck, searching for those zones that make you tingle, my hands gently brushing over your back. I kiss lower, your shoulders, switching between kissing and licking, you taste wonderful, womanly, sexual.

I move away slightly and whilst still kissing and licking, I smack your ass, not too hard, but just enough so you flinch slightly. I remind you. "Don't move."

I kiss lower, you can feel me brushing my lips over your skin, blowing, kissing, licking. I bite gently and use my fingernails to scratch very lightly, sending shivers down your spine.

I smack again, then wait for a few seconds before landing another blow, again not too hard but hard enough that a hand print can almost be seen. I then gently blow the growing redness before following my breath with gentle kisses. Gently, I trace the redness of the hand print, teasing as I go with gentle blows and kisses. Your body tenses, even though you're trying to stay still. Your ass is lovely. Down I lick, down between your cheeks, my tongue making it's path slowly. I can feel the heat from you and I know you want to move.

I stop to caress your cheeks, but a little firmer now, then return to kissing your ass. licking, nipping, so lovely. My hands run up your back again, then skirt to your sides as I move closer to feel your breasts. My forward movement means you feel my erection in between the cheeks of your ass. My hands find your nipples again, they are hard and I lightly graze them before pinching them between my fingers. I lean forward some more, still pinching, nipping and then twisting them. "Do you want to move now," I whisper as I nip your ear again. "Please," you reply.

"Get yourself comfortable," I tell you, "I want to lick you, your pussy, your ass, your breasts, every inch of your body."

You move down the bed, onto all fours, still facing away from me, you move down far enough and then lie down. I resume the kissing, the licking, and the caressing, your ass, your thighs, your legs. I again kiss the back of your knees, moving down to your calves, your ankles and your feet. I kiss your toes, gently before taking them into my mouth and sucking gently on them. My movements down the bed have allowed me to reach behind me. I reach and grab the massage oil I'd hidden earlier.

I move up your body, and manoeuvre until I'm sitting astride your ass. I tip the oil into my hand, then warm it in my fingers, all the while looking at your face, turned onto it's side. Your eyes are shut, and there is a hint of contentment in your expression. I know that you'll have heard the click of the oil bottle lid but wonder if you realise what it was. I reach forward and lay my hands onto your skin, applying the oil to your shoulders. I work it gently, firmly, feeling your tensions ease. My actions bring more gentle moans from your lips. I'm trying to be firm enough to really work below your skin. I move outwards to your arms, then again to your back. I return to your shoulders, working the oil towards your lower neck. My hands move to spread the oil lower, to your mid back. More oil is needed so I reach for more. Warming it again, I continue, moving lower on your back, spreading it towards your sides. My hands are achingly close to your breasts.

I shuffle down your body slightly, you feel my cock trailing itself on your ass. I continue moving and massaging, now to your lower back, feeling you, touching you, moulding your skin and muscles under my fingers. Again I move lower until I have complete access to your ass. I get another drop of oil and start on your cheeks, so beautiful. Again the moans escape your lips, adding encouragement to my actions.

I continue to work the oil in, working from your hips, upwards and then between the cheeks of your ass. Then using both thumbs I press in, in towards your anus, then upwards all the time applying enough pressure, enough that I hope, is pushing your pussy onto the bed, working it from behind. My hands change direction, now in a circle working from the innermost areas, outwards, each time my thumbs getting closer to your lips before brushing your anus, then moving upwards and outwards.

Your gentle moans of encouragement have now risen in their volume, their frequency, and I realise you're now pushing against my fingers, willing them to touch your pussy, your anus. I wonder how excited I can get you, without actually touching your sex.

I decide to move lower, to concentrate on your lower legs and move down the bed accordingly. I sense your dismay, but this is my plan.

I start again at your feet, each toe, each foot in turn, each ankle is massaged, slowly, firmly, lovingly. I feel your feet tense and flex, stretching, toe curling. I want to give a different sort of pleasure. I get more oil and start to work on your calves, moving over and around, feeling the resistance below the skin. I move upwards again, working your thighs with the same pressure. Again, as my hands get near enough, I stray towards your sex, again I can feel you pressing into my touch.

I whisper "Roll over." You turn. I start again on your feet, each in turn, then move to your ankles and shins. I watch your face, your lips, your tongue is slowly moving over your lips, in and out, wetting them and rolling over them. I notice your fingers, clawing at the bed clothes. The oil is drying as I move up and continue on your legs, still avoiding your pussy, even though my eyes are drawn there.

I notice how your pussy lips now glisten, I notice the soft pubic hair, the sight makes my cock hard again. I abandon thoughts of getting more oil, and instead move up and feast my eyes on your nipples. The sight is too inviting, each nipple hard and red, surrounded by the darkened areolae. I kiss each in turn, gently, then I nip each just using my lips, again gently, tenderly, before starting to use my teeth and increasing the pressure slightly. My hands join my mouth, paying attention to your breasts, caressing and tracing lines around your nipples. I again glance at your face and see your expression looks flustered now. I wonder to myself, is this working, am I getting to you? I stretch upwards and lick your earlobe, I whisper, "Do you want me?" Your voice is low, your reply is yes, "Fuck yes, please fuck me, fuck yes, fuck me please."

But, I am still trying to tease you, I decide that I want you to beg for me. I move back to your breasts, taking each nipple in turn I gently bite again, then sucking and squeezing with my mouth. Whilst my mouth is on one, my hand is on the other. I draw a nipple into my mouth, trying to eat not only your nipple but the areolae as well. I suck deeply, then return to nipping, gently biting, sucking. I move outwards, moving around the nipple, kissing and tasting the whole of your breast, to the sides and lastly, to the underside of your breast. I move to the other, I continue, trying to resist the urge to go straight to your pussy. But, I want it so much.

I move up and start to kiss your shoulders, down your arm. I kiss your hands, your fingers. I take each finger into my mouth, sucking, rolling my tongue across your skin. I hear you moan again, more sounds of contentment or is this a sign of frustration. Whilst I am near this edge of the bed I reach for the scarf laid waiting. I move around and start on your other shoulder, your other arm, your other hand. I want to kiss and taste you, again, everywhere.

I whisper in your ear, "Raise your head slightly." You do as I ask, and I go to place the scarf around you, covering your eyes. Again you flinch, not worryingly, just gently, the soft, cool satin just an unexpected feeling. I tie it round you, not too tight, but hopefully tight enough to stop you peeking for a while. You relax again, your head back on the bed. I stop and look, the sight bringing a realisation that my cock is as hard as it ever was in my youth.

You look hot, flustered, nervous, excited. I lean and blow gently on your nipple, you inhale sharply. I lick the tip of it, very gently, just enough to tickle. I wait a few seconds then bite it again, firmly but tenderly, with just enough pressure to make you feel it. Again, you inhale sharply, the following exhale accompanied by a guttural moan. I run the back of my hand, using my nails, gently, from between your breasts to the top of your pubic bone. Your back arches. My tongue follows the trail of my fingers, down towards your pussy. My fingers, tongue and lips are now gently tracing circles and lines just to the side and above your lips, so close, yet not touching. I stop the lick and move so I can prop my self up. I lean forward and lightly blow on your sex. An aching whisper escapes your throat, "Please," you moan.

I wait a few moments, looking at your lips, looking at your clitoris, already swollen and projecting from its hood. Your lips are red, swollen and glistening. I gently kiss your clitoris, before snaking my tongue out to gently flick it with my tongue. You're trying to part your legs, your heels moving upwards and outwards to give me better access. As you move, I have to move to allow you. This gives me the chance to grab something else from the foot of the bed. It is only a small feather, one that I found earlier, glued to a card made by my daughter, but, it is enough.

I move closer again and settle between your legs, your vulva now looking even more swollen and your lips, parted enough to see the wetness within. I can smell your juices, the scent an aphrodisiac that's driving my senses wild. I glance up and see the blindfold is still in place. Using the feather I lightly start to trace the outline of your labia, the reaction is immediate. Your legs lurch inwards, your stomach tenses, you moan, louder this time. I continue, pausing over your clitoris, just gently tickling, before continuing to tease your lips.

I cannot restrain myself much longer, and I discard the feather and move up, bringing your pussy to within inches of my face. I reach forward and again, kiss your clitoris and it's little hood. My tongue then follows where the feather had been shortly before. I start, gently, just teasing along the outer edges of your lips, moving up and down, briefly stopping to kiss the inside of your thighs, then returning, licking again. I stop for a second and glance up to see your face. Your hands have now left the bed clothes and are firmly kneading your nipples, your lips are open as you start to gasp and moan, your whole body is starting to writhe.

I run my tongue down your inner lips, tasting your juices. You taste wonderful. I lick some more before moving towards your clitoris. My tongue settles above your clitoral hood. I move down gently, just licking lightly, again I hear you moan, louder this time. I press gently with my tongue, putting pressure on your clitoris. I move slightly so my hands can assist in moving your skin, opening your pussy, exposing your clitoris fully. I start to work your clitoris, kissing, sucking, flicking, keeping the moisture there, I flick across and back. I take it into my mouth and start to suck. My left hand moves onto your mons drawing your skin upwards, putting pressure on your insides.