Blue Fantasies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I notice just how wet you are becoming. I cannot resist and move down to lick you deeply, trying to drink the nectar within. You squirm, a sudden moan from deep within. I lick more, between your inner lips, the taste arouses my senses further, warm, sweet, nectar. I cannot resist trying to fuck your pussy with my tongue, straining to push as deep as I can. I move up again, firmly moving my tongue to your clitoris, this time settling back onto it, surrounding it with my lips whilst my tongue flicks against it. I flick my tongue over it, then suck, drawing it into my mouth. I alternate between the flicking and the sucking.

Your hands have now left your breasts and have grasped the sides of my head. They hold me, coaxing, persuading, pressing. I release my right hand and move it so my index finger starts to gently stroke up and down your lips.

Your moans encourage me. I love hearing your pleasure. I remove my finger and replace it with my thumb, this time, gently teasing the entrance to your vagina, gently starting to penetrate you. I hear your voice, deeper, slower, almost strained "Yesss, more." I continue to lick, to flick, to suck. I press deeper with my thumb, my fingers cupping your ass. I explore you with my thumb, twisting, turning, probing, I start to move it in and out and then change my teasing. As I continue to lick and flick against your clitoris, I remove my thumb and replace it with my first two fingers, this time with palm upward. Like this I can feel and stimulate your g-spot. My left hand, still helping hold you, is on your pubic bone, still helping keeping the hood off your clitoris, helping put pressure against those fingers inside you.

Your moans are now urgent, the volume and frequency increasing, the hands on my head crushing, pushing me down, then your legs start to shake. I increase the speed of my fingers, grinding them against your g-spot. I want to make you cum, to feel your pleasure. I want your complete surrender. You gasp you are going to cum and I continue with my fingers, faster, harder, wishing you the most intense orgasm. Your moans build higher, encouraging me. I feel your nails on my scalp, your fingers are starting to curl, your moans no longer individual, building in intensity and rolling into one. Your hands start to clench, and I feel your pussy start to convulse. I struggle to keep my mouth on your clitoris, feeling the heat, the sensation, your juices now visible on my hand. Your orgasm builds and you can no longer control your voice, "Fuckkkk." you shout.

Your legs spasm and clamp against me, my head crushed, my movements restricted. I'm trapped, my tongue and lips forced against your clitoris, waiting for your actions to subside so I can move down and taste your cum. The scent of you is driving me wild. My erection is now painfully hard, I so want to enter you. As soon as your body relaxes slightly I withdraw my fingers momentarily whilst I lick deeply between your lips. I taste you fully, realising that you are wetter than I'd thought, then replace my fingers and again stroke your g-spot. Your legs relax their hold on me as your back arches, your cries filling the air.

I return again to licking and sucking your clitoris, but as I do, your cries change to a low panting chant. "Keep, going, keep, going," you start to repeat, interspersed with deep breaths. "Fuck, keep going, yes, yes, yes." I do as you ask, my fingers still keeping the pressure on your g-spot, my mouth still on your clitoris. Your pussy, your whole body now seems to be quivering, heaving, tensing and relaxing. The feelings inside your pussy as your muscles tense and contract is incredible. "Now, now, now, fuck me, please just fuck me," you ask.

Your hands are dragging at my ears hauling my face and body upwards, away from and towards your pussy at the same time. I comply and move quickly, our bodies meeting as my cock penetrates your wet lips and enters your vagina, still contracting and relaxing. I push the blindfold off your eyes just as your hands move down to grab my ass and you pull me as deep as possible, adjusting your legs and pelvis for maximum penetration. Movement becomes unconsciously coordinated as our bodies work together, your vagina contracting and relaxing, me using my pelvic muscles to thrust deeper into you without withdrawing, alternating and squeezing buttock muscles, varying the angle as much as possible.

We kiss deeply and passionately, tongues searching, a frantic assault, almost trying to enter one another's body, breathing lost and ragged. My hands grip your shoulders, pulling me deeper as yours claw my ass. We are lost in each other, the world outside irrelevant. Your orgasm isn't subsiding and I realise I too, am very close to joining you. My cock feels harder and bigger than ever, almost as if your muscles are drawing blood into it. "Fuck me hard," you cry, your eyes suddenly wide and glaring deep into my soul. I begin to withdraw, trying as I do to exert maximum upward pressure onto your g-spot, before plunging hard back inside. I continue as long as I'm able, but the pressure in my groin is at an intensity, the like of which I've never felt. Within a few more strokes I thrust as hard and as deep as I can, just as my cum shoots forth to enter into your vagina.

Talking, even announcing that I'm coming is impossible and irrelevant, instead an animal groan escapes my throat, before our lips again lock together. My ass clenches as I try to reach your deepest depths again, my cum spurting into you. Another brief but frantic kiss and then the need for air forces us apart again. Your eyes, although still locked to mine seem to have almost glazed over, almost taking on a surreal quality.

We hold each other tightly, my orgasm subsiding, although your vagina still feels to be trying to pull me deeper into you. All of a sudden your eyes are clear again, your mouth utters the word s "I can't stop," Your eyelids flutter and you briefly lock your lips to mine again. I remain as deep into you as I can, enjoying the look on your face, the sensations emanating from my groin. Eventually, your eyes close as your grip on me relaxes. Your breathing starts to slow and I move to relieve you of my weight. I slump to your side, spent, a warm glow filling my being. Your hand stretches out to grasp mine.

You remain almost motionless for several minutes, breathing slowing, your breasts heaving less. I roll onto my side, watching your face, gazing at your beauty. Eventually you roll towards me, your action causing me to roll onto my back. Your eyes open as your head rests on my shoulder, gazing lovingly at me. Your hand strays to my cock, gentle and caressing, you hold me and utter "Thank you, you lovely man, you fucking lovely, sexy man."

You cuddle tighter into me and persuade me onto mine so we lie, close together, your breasts against my back, your pelvis against my ass. Your breathing slows further and your hand moves gently over me. Eventually the breathing changes and becomes a gentle snore.

I lie there, in your warm embrace, the softness and warmth enveloping me, enjoying the security and contentment. I cast my mind over the day, reflecting about what has transpired, about being with you, thinking about the fact that it's only Friday and still having tomorrow and some of Sunday together. I recall some of the words you've said, the look in your face, the events of the day, the nervousness, the excitement, the ecstasy, the release. I start to imagine how much better tomorrow will be, the pleasure of being with you. Eventually, I too drift into sleep, held by my fantasy come true.