Blue Fantasy

Story Info
A threesome fantasy in a bubble bath.
1.8k words
3.83
46.9k
10
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/27/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bubbles had begun to overflow onto the bathroom floor. The steady upward and downward thrusting of her hips as she rode his hard prick had caused the bath bubbles to form a high wall around her and each time she lifted her ass she pushed a few over the side.

She was moaning softly into his ear. They had been in this position for a solid half hour now, both lost in the slow, but constant rhythm she had maintained. He was on his back in the massive tub, his head propped against the contoured end, his feet firmly pushing against the other end. This allowed him to use leverage to keep his hips off the bottom and hunch upward to meet each of her downward strokes. His dick was rock hard, on fire, and was totally being used by his horny wife. It had been swollen hard since she first began to use the bubbles to slide her hands up and down his shaft to get him ready for this good fucking she was now giving. She was astride him, facing him.

Her arms were around his neck for support against the slippery surface; her face buried in the cleft of his neck and right shoulder, her tits dangling over his chest. She loved the feel of how they slid over his chest when she swayed. The bubbles formed pockets around each breast and her jutting nipples easily slipped over his slick skin. Her hips, ass, and cunt were in automatic, all taken over by the involuntary motions of their sex. It was a peaceful, familiar, steady ride for both of them; a ride that seemed to have no beginning or end, just a sensuous and continuous motion. Each time her hips rose, her cunt lips gripped, pulled, and sucked at his cock until she reached the rim around its head. With each downward thrust, her lips and inner depths spread wide to engulf his shaft and draw him in as deep as possible. Her asshole had swollen from her lust and had begun to pucker in and out with each thrust, opening as she rose, closing as she sat. His fingers teased it mercilessly each time her ass rose from the water.

The smell of the jasmine scented bubble bath helped him ease into a daze. His eyes were closed and he listened to the low humming sound the jacuzzi jets made, seemingly somewhere off in the distance. He could also hear the steady, rhythmic slurping, squishing sound her cunt made as her ass rose and fell from the water. Steam rose around him and from him. He was almost in an out-of-body state, nothing but a hard cock standing straight up being repeatedly devoured by her hungry pussy and a mind that had entered a deep trance. He was acutely aware of all the sensations... her steaming pussy sliding up and down his engorged cock, the slippery feel of her skin, the bubbles around his face, her hot and heavy breathing against his neck, the gentle rubbing of her nipples on his chest, his fingers circling the swollen rim of her asshole, and her low moans and grunts in time with her movements. Yet the vision in his mind's eye had separated and was somewhere else. In his mind, he was fucking his new friend Blue.

He had met "Blue" online. She had become his continual sexual fantasy ever since their first, steamy conversation a couple of weeks earlier. He kept a constant hard-on fantasizing about the things she said and the hot imagery their written words produced whenever they crossed paths in cyberland. She had sucked his cock. He had eaten her pussy. They had fucked and licked and kissed and fondled and brought each other to screaming orgasms through their words. He had not seen her yet, nor spoke to her... yet in his mind he had a vision of her, a vision of her body, and a remembrance of how he had explored her body with his hands, lips, tongue, and prick. Here, in this reality, his wife was fucking him beautifully but in his fantasy, it was Blue who was pounding his cock in this hot slippery bath.

Blue and he had shared a steamy conversation about a long-held threesome fantasy of his. He had told her about how his wife was outwardly shy and demure but inwardly different, with wanton bi-sexual fantasies of kissing and licking another female's body. He also described how they had occasionally enhanced their fucking sessions with whispered fantasies of bringing another woman to their bed. His wife had admitted more than once, albeit quietly and embarrassingly, that she had a desire to suck another woman's breasts. Whenever he had talked her through a fantasy of soft breasts and hard nipples in her mouth, she had always come with fervor. Sometimes he could even get her to tell him about it as she came. Once, while he tortured her clit with her favorite vibrator, she yelled out the description of the shape, feel, and taste of the fantasy woman's breast until her pussy ejaculated her juices out and into a huge puddle on the bed sheets.

As he dreamed that Blue's pussy was the one sliding up and down his slippery cock, he thought again about how his wife harbored these secret bi-sexual fantasies and his dream immediately turned into a hot, bubbly, steamy, and loud threesome there in the bath. He whispered to his wife what he knew would take her there too. "Darling, there's someone here holding out a beautiful breast to you. She wants you to suck it". She moaned a breathless "uhhhgh" never breaking her fucking rhythm. "See it baby? Touch it, hold it up to your face, and caress it. It's so soft. Isn't it nice? Oooh, so pretty and delicate". He felt his wife's lips move on his neck and the feeling in her pussy change dramatically. She began to heat up even more. It was working.

Although she would never admit it, talking dirty to her while she was being fucked was another sure method of enhancing her pleasure. She could come in an instant just by him whispering nasty things into her ear. He pushed forward with his sexual play by play. "Put your mouth over the nipple honey... yes that's it. Feel how stiff it is between your lips. It's beautiful watching you kiss it... yes, kiss on it... tongue it softly." She was panting and moaning now and her pussy had begun this really strong gripping and re-gripping of his cock. She was in the dream with him now and she was immensely enjoying Blue's nipple in her mouth. "Suck it baby, yes suck on it like you love to do. That's it... oh that's so hot baby." Her mouth instinctively went to his nipple and she began that familiar act he had grown to enjoy. She truly loved to suck on his manly breast but only this time, it was Blue's she was enjoying. "You want me to tell you more baby?"

"Uhhhhghhh" she dreamily replied. "She really loves your mouth baby... you are making her so hot and wet. You want her to come for you don't you baby?" She squirmed with the thought. "Yes... uuhhghh," his wife moaned. Her thrusts on his dick had broken their rhythm and had become more passioned, more urgent. She was sucking in earnest now. "Feel her pussy darling. It's a soft and beautiful pussy baby... so wet and open for you. Put your hand on her and feel her juices as you suck her titty." That made his wife go crazy with heat. Her hand reached under him and she slid a slippery finger into his asshole and she began and stroking motion as if her fingers were stroking Blue's cunt. She was panting out continuous "uhhh"s and "mmm"s and her body was spastically fucking him. She was gone, lost in the image of her lesbian fantasy. Her mouth moved to his other nipple and she swallowed it.

"You like those titties, don't you baby? You really love her titties in your mouth don't you baby? Her titties are so beautiful aren't they baby?" He was gasping the words. "Suck them baby. Suck those titties, stroke that pussy, bite those nipples, eat her body baby..." He continued his descriptive urging and his wife suddenly went off like a roman candle. She bucked against him wildly and screamed at the top of her lungs: "YESSSSSS... AHHHHHHHH!" Her fucking was now hard and fast, pounding him like an animal. Then, suddenly she ground down hard and stopped her thrusting. She stopped moving, yet it felt as if the entire lower half of her body was convulsing. This was an orgasm like none other! Her pussy was as he had never felt... turning coarse inside and grabbing his prick like a vise, throbbing, no! literally scraping the walls against him. The back of her cunt was pushing him out, yet still pulling him in. He could feel that her entire pussy, inside and outside, was swollen and engorged to the point where his balls were almost entirely inside her spread lips.

Just then... she screamed out "OHHHH GODDDDDDDD!!!" and he felt the flood of her juices flow warmly and powerfully over his dick, so warm and thick it was if it blocked the feel of the water. She screamed again and bit down hard on his nipple as another thunderous wave of pleasure ripped through her body. His dick was mashed against the back of her cunt and just as the second wave of fluid tore from her pussy, he burst! Jet streams of come splashed against the abrasive, muscular, walls of her pussy. His screams mixed with hers, his dick became one with her cunt, his hips melded into hers. Blast after blast of sticky cum shot from the end of his dick with each repeating throb. Her finger was digging into his ass now... fucking Blue's pussy... fingering her deep... coming with Blue. She sucked his/her breast entirely into her mouth just as she came again. He heard her make a muffled, choking sound as she screamed around the breast. Her body continued to convulse as she sucked until finally she collapsed onto him while still holding Blue's/his tit inside her mouth.

They lay there and breathed together, heaving, recovering from their massive orgasms. She slowly, reluctantly removed her lips from around his now swollen tit. She had a dreamy look in her eyes as she lifted her head and looked at him. She was looking at him but she was not seeing him, she was seeing a woman, her fantasy woman, my Blue – her Blue. His dick continued to twitch inside her as her pussy began to loosen its grip.

He whispered to her... "You want me to get you some pretty titties to suck baby? I will if you want me too. Just say it... you want some real titties to suck on?" Her pussy spasmed slightly, a breath escaped from her lips, and she looked away from his gaze.

"Yes," she pleaded softly. "Yes."