Blue Ice

Story Info
Just a short play night.
1.3k words
3.4
7.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Guthry
Guthry
1 Followers

"There we go" I said as I finished tying off her last hand.

She was now on her back, completely trussed up. Her arms were tied above her head, and her legs were in the air, about shoulder width apart. She was completely exposed.

I moved up to the top of the bed, and roughly forced a blindfold over her eyes, blocking her view of anything I was going to do. I smiled in anticipation as I climbed up on the bed, and grabbing a handful of hair, forced my cock into her mouth.

"Suck on me" I commanded her.

As she greedily slurped my cock in and out of her mouth, straining to lift her head up, I lifted the camera and took a couple of quick shots.

"Now my balls" I said as I pulled my cock out of her mouth. Instantly she moved her head so that she could take my balls into her mouth. I loved that feeling, even more than I loved how she looked, with my cock resting on her forehead and my balls in her mouth.

I let her suck on me for a little bit more before I stopped her and moved back off the bed. I picked up the riding crop and moved down between her feet. Here she was, totally exposed, and at my mercy. Her pussy glistened with her juices as she started to anticipate the spanking.

SMACK!

The first hit landed squarely on her left ass cheek.

SMACK!

I followed almost immediately by swatting her on the opposite cheek. I loved the way her pale skin immediately showed the red outlines of where the crop hit her. But I had much more plans in store for her tonight than just turning her ass red.

I picked up the camera and snapped a couple of shots of the first red marks. Putting the camera down, and picking the crop up again, I moved to the top of the bed and released her right hand.

"Play with your pussy" I told her as I proceeded to systematically tan her ass red. I hit her over and over again, moving around, but never stopping for more than a couple of seconds. I wanted her ass to be beat red before I moved onto the next phase of my plan for tonight. All the while her fingers were busy rubbing her clit, making herself moan as she felt the pleasure of masturbating compete with the pain of her beating.

"Don't you cum yet" I told her. "Stop rubbing yourself for a second".

As she moved her hand away from her pussy...SMACK! The landed the riding crop right on her clit, almost as hard as I could swing it. She gasped in pain and pleasure as her back arched up as high as possible while being tied up.

I moved over to the toy box and grabbed "Papa Smurf", her favorite vibrator. Handing it to her, I told her to start fucking herself with it.

"But don't make yourself cum, not until I tell you that you can."

She started sliding the vibrator in and out of her pussy, and I couldn't resist. I grabbed my camera and started snapping pictures. Here she was, my baby in all her glory, fucking herself with a vibrator while blindfolded, tied up, and beat hard. And she loved it.

I let her play for a little bit while I stroked my cock and imagined what it was going to feel like as I fucked her. I was tempted to grab the lube, lube myself up, and in one thrust shove my cock balls deep in her ass...but I knew I wouldn't. Not yet, but some day, I'd have my cock sliding in and out of her ass while she slid a toy in and out of her pussy, filling her completely. As for tonight...

I picked up the riding crop again and started in on her inner thighs and ass again. Always hitting in a different spot, never with the same force or angle, always trying to keep her guessing as to where the next hit would land. All the while I'm watching her fuck her tiny little pussy with that vibrator, moaning out loud.

I went over to the toy box and got my next item.

"Stop" I told her, "time to untie you." I moved around the bed, undoing her legs and her other arm. I gave her a minute to get the feeling to return in her extremities. I moved and positioned her until I had her where I wanted. Her knees were spread just a little more than should width apart, and her face was down on the bed. This left her ass in the air and her dripping little pussy right at crotch height, begging to be fucked.

"Reach back and spread your pussy lips for me. Pull yourself open and let me see inside of you. How wide can you open yourself?"

She did as commanded, and I got a couple of great pictures of her pulling her pussy lips open for me, showing me her drenched cunt, clit and asshole.

"Here's your next project. You get to play with this one, while I still get to beat your ass. I'm going to beat you with the crop, and you're going to fuck yourself with the Blue Ice. I want to see you slide this monster in and out of yourself for a couple of minutes. Then, when I tell you to, I want you to stop, and pull it out. I want to see your pussy spread, and open, and begging me to fuck it."

She struggled for a minute to get the dildo in her cunt, but once in she proceeded to fuck herself with abandon. Thrusting in and out, arching her back, and really going to town on her pussy. I grabbed the crop again and started hitting her high on her ass. Getting the areas red that I wasn't able to reach when she was on her back, I let this continue for a few minutes, really getting into watching her fuck herself.

I couldn't wait any longer.

Grabbing my camera I commanded, "Stop now". And she immediately pulled the Ice out. I heard her cunt give a little 'pop' as it released its tight grip on the big dildo. I got a couple of quick pictures of her open little pussy, juices running down her thighs before I set the camera back down. Then stepping forward, in one swift motion, I thrust my cock into her. I felt my balls hit her clit as I bottomed out. I reached forward and grabbed her hands, giving me leverage for a serious fucking. Once I had her, and me, where I wanted us, I started sliding my cock out to the head, and then thrusting back in as hard as I could. It only took a couple of thrusts before I could feel her starting to cum, her pussy gripping and pulling my cock as she orgasmed.

This was the best feeling in the world, and with her pussy contracting around my cock as I thrust in and out of her it didn't take me long before I felt my balls start to swell and I filled her with all of my cum. "Don't move for a minute" I told her, as I grabbed my camera and knelt down behind her. Using a finger, I pulled some of my cum out of her pussy. I snapped some more pictures of that beautiful sight, and then put the camera away.

I snuggled up next to her, both of us basking in the after sex glow. "I hope you enjoyed yourself," I said. "Tomorrow night I'm going to clean off the coffee table and sit down on the couch with my camera. You're going to take the Blue Ice, and you're going to sit on the table and fuck yourself with it until you cum. I'm going to get lots of pictures and video of you fucking that dildo, before I let you suck on my cock until I cum all over your face."

Guthry
Guthry
1 Followers