Blue Light Special

Story Info
Blue lights interrupt an uneventful drive home.
3.2k words
4.06
39.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It happened so fast I almost lost control of the car. Immediately behind me and filling my rear view mirror blue light strobed.

"Oh, shit," was all I could think or say. I had many traffic violations and was even on parole. This was terrible.

We were doubling with a friend and his wife. We'd been to a bar dancing and shooting pool. I wasn't even sure I could pass a sobriety test. Running was out of the question. I'd tried it once before and learned quickly that my driving was no match for a cop's.

I put on my turn signal and pulled into a convenient vacant rural church parking lot. I was scared shitless, but I thought I'd try to charm myself into nothing more than a traffic citation. At this point I wasn't even sure of why he stopped me. We were miles from anywhere on a back road just going home from a neighboring town. I didn't think I had been speeding or weaving.

I stopped and he stopped in a manner that seemed to block any quick escape attempt on my part.

The cop came alongside the car and I lowered my window. I was startled to see a second cop outside my wife's window. Neither looked friendly.

"License and registration."

I nodded. "The registration is in the glove box," I told him.

"OK, but have your wife lower her window before you open the glove box."

I nodded at Sandy and she opened her window. The cop on her side moved into a 'ready for anything' position. I opened the glove box and dug around for the registration. I found it and fished my license out of my wallet. I handed both to the cop who took them back to his car.

I held my breath until he returned. I could see it wasn't going to be good.

"Step out of the car," he commanded.

I did and before I knew what hit me I was spun around, pushed up against the car, and handcuffed. I didn't say anything. I figured I could only get myself into more trouble.

He looked at Joe in the back seat and repeated the command. Joe got out and was treated to the same reception. Now we were both up against the car and handcuffed.

"What are you doing?" Sandy's voice squeaked as she forced the words out.

"Be quiet and stay put," was the reply. "You're on parole, your car was weaving, you were speeding and I can smell the booze. You're going back to jail for a long time, boy!"

"No," Sandy shrieked and popped out of the car.

"You were told to stay put," yelled the second cop.

Sandy turned to face him. He grabbed the front of her and made to push her back into the car. Sandy spun to get away, slipped and fell to the payment landing flat on her ass.

The cop still had hold of that skimpy sleeveless shirt she had been wearing. It had torn up the back and left him holding it; it left her topless save for a very sexy bra. She covered herself with her hands and scrambled back into the car.

"Give me my shirt back." She was almost in tears.

"No, I think I'll keep this as a souvenir," was the gloating response.

Becky from the back seat pleaded, "We were just out having a little fun. Please just let us go home. We'll be real careful. One of us will drive."

"Just out having some fun? Not with us. How come you weren't planning to include us in your fun?" asked the first cop. His name tag identified him as Blakey.

"Uh, sure we could have some fun together." Becky offered, not sure what she was offering. "Would you like to go back to the bar with us?"

"No, I thought we could have some fun right here and maybe if we have enough fun, we could forget this ever happened."

Becky sucked in her breath audibly, but didn't say anything.

"What's your name, honey?"

"Becky."

"You can get out of the car Becky. Let's take a look at you." Things had deteriorated quickly and once he got a good look at Becky, I didn't figure they would get better. Becky was a real hot piece of ass and she was dressed to make just that point.

I'd hardly been able to take my eyes off her all evening. When she moved, I'd get a hard on. Joe had noticed and just smiled. "She's something else," he'd agreed as though I'd actually said something. He wasn't shy about reciprocating with lavicious stares and a few comments about Sandy.

"First we need to take care of your boy friends."

With that we were hustled off to light poles in the parking lot and handcuffed with our hands in back and around the pole. He was bound to one and I to another.

"Becky, walk over there and stand under the light." He gestured to a pole some distance from all of us. She obeyed and as she walked, he trained his flashlight on her swaying ass. "OK, come back over here." This time he highlighted her boobs. She flushed, but said nothing.

When she got back, she asked in a small voice, "Can we go now?"

"In a minute. We're not through yet. What's your friend in the car's name?"

"Sandy"

"Get out of the car, Sandy."

"Can I have my shirt back first?"

"Do as you're told. Get out of the car."

Sandy hesitantly opened the car door and slowly stepped out.

"You do the same thing. Walk over to the light and stand there."

Sandy moved more slowly than had Becky. The officer trained his light on her ass the way he had Becky. When she got to the light pole, she stopped, but didn't turn around.

"Turn around, Sandy." It was more of a taunt than anything else. Sandy turned slowly until she faced us. "Becky, I want you to do something for me." Becky blinked then just stared wide-eyed waiting for her assignment.

"Bill has Sandy's shirt. I want to have her bra. Go over and bring her bra back."

Becky looked astonished, made a move toward Sandy and stopped. "No, I can't do that," she said in a voice almost too low to be understood.

"Ok. Bill let's take these boys in. We'll take the car keys and leave the girls here. We can send someone to pick them up."

Even before he finished saying it, Becky was on her way. When she reached Sandy, Sandy turned her back to us.

"Turn this way, Sandy," There was a leer in his voice as he said it. "Becky, leave that bra on until she turns around."

Sandy turned and put her hands up to cover her breasts. "Put your hands by your side." It was that same leering voice.

Becky undid the clasp and removed the bra. Sandy's breasts spilled out. Her nipples were hard as her hands went back to cover them.

"Keep your hands at your side!"

She complied.

"Now Becky you stay there and let Sandy come back over here."

They did as he instructed Sandy walking with her hands rigidly at her sides. The cop's flashlight lit her swaying boobs. When she got back, she stopped several paces from him. "All the way, honey," he said as he gestured her to come closer to him. When she complied, he reached forward and took her nipples using them to raise her breasts. He leaned and took first one, then the other in his mouth.

Sandy's breath was short and raspy, but she didn't move.

Bill, the other cop, leered at Becky and called to her to come to him. She did. She was allowed to stop further away than Sandy had been. By now Blakey was pawing Sandy and sucking her breasts. He looked up as Becky stopped.

"Take off your shirt," Bill hissed.

Without question Becky moved to unbutton the first of three buttons. "Slowly, I want to enjoy it." Slowly she opened her shirt. It hadn't covered much to begin with. As her bra came into view it was apparent why. Her skimpy bra barely contained her boobs. I was so hot my head was spinning.

She shrugged letting the shirt fall to the pavement. She stood in her bra which covered little.

Bill stepped forward and took first one breast, then the other out of the bra. He stroked them and played with her nipples until they too were hard. "Take your bra off." By the sound of his voice it seemed as if he were about to come in his pants.

The now useless bra fell to the payment to join the blouse.

"I believe the boys are enjoying this too. Right boys?"

Neither of us said anything, but we were both staring at the lovely, half naked women before us.

"I think you girls should let them go free so they'd be more comfortable watching, don't you agree?"

The girls vigorously nodded.

"Fine, then. Go and set them free." He waved his hands as if they girls were to go to us and set us free. They hesitated.

"We need the key," Becky observed, still seeming confused.

"Oh, no. I didn't mean to release them from the light poles. You need to release their cocks. Go over and take off their pants so their cocks aren't pinned down. Go on! Becky you do the driver and Sandy you do the guy in the back seat. I'll bet they've been wanting you around their cocks all night."

I could see the apprehension in Sandy's eyes, but Becky actually looked me square in the eye and licked her lips! She came over to where I was secured to the pole, went around my back and rubbed her tits on my open palms. My cock shot straight up! She came around and looked me in the eye again with that same mischievous look and rubbed my cock through my jeans. "You're right, this does need to be freed," she whispered as she unzipped me. I felt cool night air as she reached in and rubbed me more. I almost came in my shorts.

She unsnapped my jeans and pulled them and my underwear down and off leaving them in a pile alongside me. Another mischievous look and a last stoke of my cock and she moved away. I was rock hard.

A glance at Joe and I could see that Sandy had left him in the same condition.

Now both girls returned to our tormentors and stood in front of them.

"I want to see your panties, both of you."

I knew something like that was in the offing.

The girls were dressed as cowgirls with short skirts.

"Becky, tuck the front of Sandy's skirt in her belt so I can see her panties." The girls were half naked and looked defeated. Becky moved around behind Sandy and dutifully tucked the hem of her skirt in her belt revealing panties that barely covered the lips of her pussy.

"That's very nice. Now you, Sandy."

Sandy did the same for Becky revealing panties with more lace that did no better a job of covering.

"Sandy, I want to know if Becky's enjoying this. Stick your finger in her pussy and come over here so I can see how wet she is."

Sandy looked terrified, then in slow motion she barely stuck the tip of her index finger under the fabric of Becky's panties.

"I want to see that finger go in up to the hilt!" he roared.

Sandy jumped and pulled the panties completely aside. Wide-eyed she slowly pushed her finger in. The look on Becky's face was near orgasmic.

She pushed her finger all the way in and slowly pulled it out. Becky's hips twitched violently once, then she seemed to get control. It wasn't wasted on Bill.

"Better do that several times just to be sure."

Sandy turned questioningly toward Bill. She didn't get it, but Bill said, "Again. Push your finger in again and don't stop pushing it in and out until I say so."

By the fourth push, Becky had to brace herself by putting her hands on Sandy's shoulders. Sandy didn't stop and Becky's breathing and hard nipples gave away her body's response. It was a noisy orgasm when it came and Becky fell into Sandy.

"You can stop now, Sandy."

Sandy stopped and pulled her finger out. A little rivulet ran down Becky's leg from her pussy.

Both Joe and I were dripping too.

"Becky, I want you to check out Sandy the same way."

Becky turned Sandy so that all four of us could see what she was doing. Instead of simply pulling the Sandy's panties to one side, standing behind Sandy, she grasped the waistband and slowly began to expose Sandy to all of us. As her slit came into view I could see both cops rubbing themselves. If they had wanted a show, Becky was all for giving it to them.

With Sandy only partially exposed Becky rubbed the exposed part of Sandy's pussy. Sandy went wide eyed and grabbed hold of the light pole. Becky moved Sandy's hips back a pace or so bending Sandy slightly. The cop played his light on Becky's hand as she now circled and teased Sandy's clit. Sandy's hips were in motion.

Becky stopped and exposed more of Sandy. Bill took his cock out and continued to work on it. Becky rubbed Sandy again until her hips responded and a moan accompanied their motion. Again she stopped and this time completed the task of exposing Sandy by sliding her panties slowly down her legs and off.

Immediately Sandy spread her legs. Becky continued finger fucking her from behind while we all watched, our breath ragged while the cop's flashlight highlighted the fucking of Sandy's pussy.

Becky slowly rubbed her clit with one hand while fingering her with the other. Her eyes glazed, her mouth open Sandy looked as the ground. Her hips gyrated; a bit of drool came from her open mouth. She moaned. Becky kept up the finger fuck while we watch raptly. My cock was so hard it hurt.

Sandy screamed and clutched the pole as her orgasm tore through her. Becky kept on through another screaming orgasm, then slowed.

The first cop pushed Becky aside and forced his cock in Sandy's pussy. Missing hardly a beat he picked up where Becky had been forced to leave off.

Bill was not to be left out. He grabbed Becky by one arm. "Get your panties off," he commanded.

Becky quickly complied. She almost tore them off herself and threw them aside. She bent at the waist, grabbing the pole with Sandy and presented herself to her rapist. Immediately his hard cock disappeared into her cunt. He was in a frenzy. In moments Becky cried out. Her cries and moans mingled with Sandy's as Joe and I watched our wives exploding with orgasms as they were raped.

Cries from the cops let us know they had filled our wives with their cum. The motion slowed and the cops withdrew, their dicks glistening in the lamp light. They began to feel the girls' tits. Bill slid his dick back into Becky and slowly moved in and out as he played with Becky's tits. The dick on the second cop wilted only slightly as he watched. He unzipped Sandy's short skirt letting it fall. She was naked and dripping. Only her shoes remained.

Bill's motion had increased. We watched as one hand gripped Becky's breast while the other massaged her clit. We watched as his cock pounded Becky while his hands found her other vulnerable places. At almost the same moment sharp cries heralded their orgasms.

Bill withdrew after a few moments. She turned to face him. "Give me your skirt." It was almost a request.

She unzipped it, let it drop and stepped out of it handing it to him.

"He needs a good blow job," Bill commanded as he gave Becky a slight push in my direction.

"You," gesturing at Sandy, "go give him the best blow job he's ever had. He pushed her in Joe's direction.

Sandy hesitated. Before she had made the first move toward Joe, Becky was beginning to kneel in front of me. She ran her hands down from my face, along my shirt, and around my cock. Holding my cock she began to masturbate me while nuzzling and licking my groin. Then as she caressed my balls, she took my cock in her wide open mouth. At first I felt nothing, then her hot breath and the tip of her tongue on the head of my dick. Her lips had not touched me until she clamped them down and began to suck voraciously. Her tongue glided over the underside as she sucked in. Her tongue found the tip as she let it out. I banged my head on the pole as my hips kept up with her incredible sucking, licking mouth.

I came and she didn't stop. I kept coming and she kept licking, sucking until I was dry. She let my cock slide almost out then grasped the head with her lips and explored the tip with her tongue. She wanted more and she got it. As she felt my orgasm approach, she grasped my cock tighter and held it to her lips stroking it with her tongue. I came again. Her tongue felt for every last bit as her hand slid up and back along my cock milking me completely.

She stood smiling and kissed me. I tasted my own cum as I kissed her back. "Will you do that again sometime?" I whispered.

"Anytime, just ask," was the whispered answer. "I'll show Sandy how to do it, too."

With that I looked at Sandy. Joe had apparently come, but not in Sandy's mouth. His cum puddled in front of him. Sandy was standing. Both were looking at us. Joe had a knowing look. Sandy seemed almost horrified.

Becky went to Joe with a smile and took his still hard cock in her hand. She turned, bent and inserted his cock in her pussy then gently rocked back and forth never letting his cock loose from the grip of her pussy.

Bill came up to Sandy. "Grab your ankles," he growled and even as she complied he rammed his cock into her as he watched Becky fuck her husband.

Finally, Becky let Joe's cock go from her pussy and dropped in front of him. She quickly took his cock in her mouth and I suspect gave him the same treatment she had given me. Soon he, too, was violently fucking her mouth and when he came, she continued sucking and licking until there was no more.

Bill finished with Sandy and the other cop took her once more.

They had the girls pick all the clothes strewn around the parking lot and put them in their car. Then when they released me, Becky was forced to finish stripping me naked while Sandy stripped Joe. They took those clothes as well leaving us with only our shoes.

One last thing. Alcohol. They measured an amount of bourbon greater than the legal limit and forced each of us to drink. For good measure they rubbed the girls' breasts and pussies with the bourbon and made the girls put some on Joe and me.

"OK, get going."

We drove off as quickly as we could hoping to get home before someone found us stark naked reeking of booze.