Blue Magic

Story Info
A mature man takes his little blue pills for a test run
1.1k words
4.31
51.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bakeboss
Bakeboss
1,369 Followers

OK let me admit up front that although I don't think so, you would probably consider me an old man. Now this is not a bad thing, I mean I've always said 'only the lucky get old' and yet some wouldn't consider this lucky. As a youth, I always had an active sex life and only in retrospect, do I see a steady decline with my advancing age.

I have found that even with a declining ability, as a widower I found my prospects inclining with each year. Here is the thing, we older single men are outnumbered by single women by, I don't know three to one or something like that. Believe me this didn't take long to discover, I'm talking like at my wife's funeral I was hit on by three different women. It's as if they scan the obits looking for men to score with, OK I know this is not right and yet that's how it is.

My problem is and I'm sorry for saying this but with all these available women out there, none of them interested me. You see no matter how old I am I don't consider myself an old man; ergo I wanted a younger woman to fulfill my needs. It's easy to see the quandary this presented and yet just as easy to see the solution as given by the various and sundry pharmaceutical companies in our fair land. Yes thanks to Viarga, Cilais, etc. an older man has now the capability to cohabit with a younger woman.

Therefore, with my prescription in hand and desire in my loins I set out to meet a younger woman. I went to a place they call a cougar bar, that is a meeting site where older women meet younger men. My thoughts on this were I could swoop in after the cougars struck out and the pickens would be easy. My plan worked rather well, and after watching a young woman humiliated by some kid, I came in for the kill. These punk kids didn't know what they were missing and I was happy to show them up.

"Now do you believe what they say?" She bit and asked what that was,

"That youth is wasted on the young. Yet the good news is they now say for you women that forty is the new thirty and for me its sixty is the new forty."

"How come you get to take off twenty years and I only get ten?"

"You know how we men are, you give us an inch and we take a mile, well that and these little blue pills"

She seemed intrigued by the Viagra and after another couple of drinks and some more bullshit agreed to come back to my place for a demonstration of my new wonder drug. She followed me in her car and I hoped she wouldn't change her mind and dump me along the way.

Just let me tell you how forty is the perfect age for females. Their bodies although no longer lean and firm are now soft and supple. It is so enjoyable to make love to a soft body that feels good against yours. A woman of that age knows what she likes and is not shy about letting you know what gets her off. Believe me my new acquaintance did not disappoint and before long she was out of her clothes and on her back with my face between her fleshy thighs. Once I had her clit in my mouth, she grabbed my head to hold it in place as she began to hump me for her pleasure. She came right away and yet wanted more and I was glad to give it to her. I do believe that most men enjoy giving oral but I crave it and I honestly think if I had to give up either that or fucking, I might never fuck again. She finally pushed my head off her saying she could take no more so I moved up beside her and lay down to cuddle next to her.

She reached down to my erection which was standing firm and tall (thanks to you know what). She then mounted me and while leaning over to allow me to suck her rather large saggy tits she rode me hard and fast. I put my hands on her ass squeezing and kneading her flesh. She may have been in her forties but her cunt muscles were like a twenty year olds and I could feel them milking the cum out of me. As I was enjoying expertise, I was in no hurry to cum but as I became more excited, I knew I wouldn't last much longer. I told her I wanted to cum inside her said,

"Yes, yes cum in me, deep inside I want to feel it."

She kissed me with her tongue deep in my mouth as I released my load. She began to lick my face as she told me how much she had enjoyed our sex together. We lay there in a relaxed state post coitus when she told me I had taught her that boys were alright for fucking but if you wanted to find someone to make love to you look for an mature gentleman.

Believe me when I say I was enjoying all this praise, I mean what man doesn't enjoy hearing that he's a good lover. Yet in the background, I started hearing these warning bells, it took awhile to drown out the kudos but then I realized this woman might become a problem to get rid of. Now I'm worried, how can I tell her that she's just a one-night stand to me? I know I sound like a cad talking like that but I was married for a long time and now I'm through being a one-woman man at least for a while. As I'm trying to decide which I want more, not to upset her or make sure she leaves, I realize she is saying something.

"Look lover, I'd love to spend the night but my husband comes back to town in the morning so I should be there. I hope you understand, I had a great time and the sex was the best but I only do one-night stands. Oh yeah thanks for the Viagra demonstration I'm going to make Harry get some, they work great"

She picked up her clothes and took them to the bathroom to put on. When she came out she was dressed and ready to go, she blew me a kiss and then after saying something like its been fun she was out the door. I lay there thinking, that's the perfect woman, great sex and no commitment issues and now she's gone. What a shame and yet I learned something too, she got her Viagra demo and I found out that I should be looking for not just cougars but married cougars. It was then I realized we'd never even exchanged names. I learned something else that night in addition 'life really does begin after sixty.'

Bakeboss
Bakeboss
1,369 Followers