Blue Moon Rising Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ian growled and his skin tingled where it was touching mine. Only a few people remained in the bar. They were all beautiful with perfect bone structure though quite pale. Ken and the bouncer too. How odd that I'd never noticed before.

The hulk was growing angrier as his abuse seemed only to humor the 'metro male'.

"Keep your fucking hands off my woman or I'll break your pretty little neck!"

"Now, now. She's far too sweet for you, and intelligent -- she prefers me."

The hulk lunged and was immediately pounced on by several bystanders.

Aiden's chair was knocked off balance landing him on his ass.

He finally stopped giggling. "Okay, that's enough. I'm not on call tonight but they always manage to find me to help clean up blood and gore and I'm not in the mood. Get the fuck out, take your skinny bitch with you."

Hulk and the skinny bitch looked scared shitless and couldn't get out fast enough.

"Wow Aiden, you rock!" Zoe shouted from behind Ian and the rest of the room turned towards her voice, their elongated, pointed teeth barely concealed.

Aiden started to giggle again, but it sounded far away, as though in a tunnel. I felt prickles all over my skin, the room began to spin and I was overcome by the need to sleep. Huh, vampires. That's so funny.

Ian was calling my name from miles away. I could no longer feel my body, no longer hear their calls. I fell into a grey consuming fog.

12