Blue Stocking House Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pull out the shaft looks slick, gleaming with her cum. I move the tip so it touches the tight rosebud of her anus. I push in – it is tight – she is crying out – still I keep pushing. Now I move my hips savouring the feeling of her tight arse.

"Joe please take it easy – it is very sore - no one has ever had my arse before."

It is so good having it confirmed – I have taken her cherry – I've never had a virgin before. It was all so good suddenly I was shooting my load into her.

I was hurting, every move of his hips was torment. Then suddenly I could feel him spurting into me warm and sticky filling my vitals. The warm feeling was so good despite the pain I too orgasmed. I clasped him tight to me – drawing him to me hurt me – yet now the hurt was ecstasy. "Oh Joe that was so good."

With a long kiss he pulled out. I was sore and told him so. We lay like spoons, his strong arms wrapped around me, gently we drifted asleep. A few hours later I wakened, lust coursing through my veins. Quietly I slipped from the bed. Not so quietly. "Therese where are you going?"

I kissed him, "Ssshh Joe I'll be back in a moment."

I assumed she had crept to her bed, shut my eyes and returned to sleep. Within moments she was shaking me awake. "Joe," although she whispered I could hear the forced urgency. "I want you to fuck me again."

I opened my eyes, half sat-up. "I thought you were sore."

"I am but I am randy. I got some skin cream to use as a lubricant. No rubbers and I don't want a pregnancy so you'll have to bugger me again."

To be honest I'd never had anal intercourse before last night but I knew it was enjoyable. This time I wanted her from behind. "Therese we'll do it this way." I said moving so I stood behind her. "You stand facing the bed, that's right now bend forward with the palms of your hands flat on the mattress. Now sort of bend your lags and push your backside to me."

She did as I had instructed. "Is that it?" she asked.

"Thats it." I replied, parting her buttocks I examined her swollen and bruised anus. No longer a tight rosebud now more like a slightly squished tomato. The centre with a slight gape. I squirted a copious amount of the skin cream onto my fingers and began to apply it. At the same time massaging her anus with a circular motion to relax her tensed muscles. "Is that nice?" I asked as I dolloped on more of the cream. Must add KY to my shopping list, I thought.

"Really nice, what you are doing feels good." She replied.

My cock was rampant – in anticipation it was harder than it had been the night before. I put down the bottle of skin cream, moved up close to her. The tip of my cock resting against her anus. "Are you ready."

"Joe be gentle I want you but please don't hurt." Therese replied.

Grasping her hips I began to slowly push into her. Had only got the head of my cock in when she said. "Wait a minute." I could feel her wriggling, then still before she said. "I'm OK just do it."

Taking her at her word, grasping her hips tight I pulled her back to me. When my cock was right in I waited, she said nothing. "Are you OK?" I asked her.

"No it hurts like hell. But I want you to ignore any protest and get on with fucking me."

I reached round cupping her breasts in my hands. Pinching her nipples between index finger and middle finger. Slamming into her on each stroke as my cock slid in and out of her arse-hole.

"Oh so good .... I am a dirty bitch ... harder .... give it to me ... Oh Joe just don't stop ... use me .... my body's yours ... keep going .... I'm your dirty bitch ... oh so good." Suddenly she screamed, not like a person screaming, more like the piercing eirry scream of an animal – a vixen in the middle of the night. After the scream her knees sagged she fell forward onto the bed dragging me down with her.

I realised she had fainted. "Therese are you Ok?" I asked. What should I do, pull my cock out or leave it in. I moved a little bit and I was cumming – it seemed never ending.

Therese stirred. "Oh Joe that is lovely. Oh dear god you are cumming again. Did I pass-out on you?"

"You frightened me."

"Sorry I should have warned you." It was at that moment the door started to open. "I know I screamed." Therese looked over to the door, "come in Adele if you are coming in."

"Come in, someone has been cumming." Adele said standing in the open doorway. "She is a slut Joe and can't get enough of it."

"Slut!" Exclaimed Therese, "Joe I want you to meet my slut sister who is very upset because I had you to myself all night."

"We are supposed to share." Adele said.

"Don't I get to say?" I asked, it was embarrassing to be discussed like a piece of meat.

"Of course you do." Adele said, "but Therese should have explained the house rules."

"Really Adele I think Joe is a special case. We have to create an exception to the house rules."

"Not for you not for me." Adele responded. "Now Joe I want you tonight."

12