Blue Velvet Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joe F.
Joe F.
200 Followers

Time passed pretty quickly because in what seemed like a few minutes Jim was walking up to me and singing, "Peggy Sue, oh Peggy Sue. Peggy Sue's on the phone for you, dear Peggy Sue."

I had to laugh at that and I looked up at the clock and realized that it was almost four in the afternoon. How had four hours flown by so quickly, "Must be the cleaning solvent." I chuckled to myself.

I wiped my hand on a shop rag and went to the phone. "Hey Peg, what's cookin?" I said cheerfully.

"Not much." She said flatly. "I thought that you would have called me by now." She continued in a miffed tone of voice.

"I was going to but I got tied up with some work." I said quickly.

"That sounds like fun, can I come down and see?" She responded.

Being dense today I inquired, "See what?"

"See you tied up of course." She responded humorously. "I always love to see a hung man all trussed up and ready for the whip." She laughed at that and I could hear her say something to somebody else at the other end of the phone line, "Yeah, well wait your turn ass hole. I'll be with you when I'm done here."

"You must be at work." I said.

"Yeah Sonny is having a disco night tonight and a DJ is here installing all his shit. Ya ought to come up and see, it really is kind of neat to see." She said before giving somebody at the other end a big raspberry.

"Yeah it's about time for my lunch any way. Why don't you put on a burger for me and I'll be right over." I said casually.

"Will that be a regular burger or a fur burger?" She asked lasciviously. "You have your choice ya know."

"How about an order of both." I said with a chuckle. "I think I might have time for one of each today."

"Mmmm." She purred. "That kind of talk makes me tingle."

"Makes me hungry.' I said. "See ya in five." And then I hung up the phone and began to pull off my coveralls.

I covered the short walk to Sonny's in not much more than a minute. As I approached the front door I noticed a banner over the front of the building. It was probably four feet by twelve feet in size and it read, "Tonight at Sonny's Bar and Grill," on the top line and below that "Boogie Knights Disco Extravaganza." "Well I'll be damned." I muttered to myself.

I pushed through the doors and walked into the gloom of the bar. Putting myself on autopilot I headed toward the bar almost stumbling over a table that was in a spot where open space generally presided. "Who the hell moved the furniture?" I fussed.

"You can blame Boogie Knight over there." I heard Peggy exclaim from the gloom.

"That's Bob." I heard an exasperated voice call out from the direction of the dance floor.

"Ok, Boogie Bob then." I heard Peggy say with sarcastic whit.

Off to my left I heard a low mumble of, "Dumb fucking blonde."

My eyes had accustomed to the soft gloom of the bar by that time and I continued my trek to the bar. "How ya doing stud?" Peggy inquired as I reached the bar.

"Just fine. And even better now that I'm here with you." I gushed unnecessarily.

"You're such a bull shitter." She quipped as she practically crawled onto the bar to give me a peck on the lips. "But a girl loves to hear things like that anyway." She finished as she slid back behind the bar.

Peggy pulled two shot glasses from the shelf and grabbed the bottle of Cuervo Gold from the well. As she filled the glasses she said, "I've missed you."

I picked up my shooter and said, "Sure you have. You've got so many guys crawling over you that I should probably sell tickets."

I raised my glass to her in a salute and tossed it back. She followed and both shot glassed came back down on the bar at practically the same time.

"That hurts." She said in mock solemnity as she filled the glasses once more. "You know that you're the only guy in my life." She finished as she lifted her glass in a salute.

I lifted my drink and tossed it back, "Arrrg!' I groaned fiery liquor coursed down my throat. "God I love ta-kill-ya!" And I slammed my glass down on the bar in concert with Peggy's.

"Ya want another?" she asked as she brandished the bottle once more.

"Maybe later." I replied. "I have to go back to work and I don't want to fall asleep on the workbench. That might look bad." I paused for a second and looked up and down the bar before asking, "Where's my burger?"

"Right here." Peggy said with a grin as she rubbed her crotch.

"Well bring it here baby." I stated while patting my hand on the bar.

Peggy grinned at me and unfastened her pants, lowering them and her underwear until I had an unobstructed view of the dark hair covering her pussy. She licked her lips as she ran her finger into the sweltering slit of her cunt. I could see the hand move against her cunt lips as she stirred her sweltering twat with her tender finger.

She slowly pulled her hand away from her fiery twat and lifted her finger to her soft lips. Staring at me wantonly, she slowly ran her honey-covered finger between her sweet lips, sucking on it like she was sucking on a candy cane.

After cleansing her digit of her salty juices she pulled it from her mouth and returned it to her cunt. Once again she stirred it around her juice filled slit. Pulling it from her twat she lifted it in my direction and offered it to me. I leaned over the bar and took the tender digit between my lips and joyously cleansed it of the salty and pungent juices from Peggy's succulent slash.

I pulled my mouth from her finger, smacked my lips appreciatively and said, "That was a great appetizer. Now where is the main course?"

"Right here lover." Peggy exclaimed as she pushed her pants to the floor, kicked them free of her legs, and climbed onto the bar.

Peggy put one foot an either side of me, spread her legs, and pushed her pussy out as her legs straddled my body. "It's dinner time stud. Momma needs a good licking." She said as she put her right hand behind my head and guided my unresisting lips to he sweltering snatch.

I ran my tongue into the thick thatch of dark hair covering Peggy's well-used cunt. Her pubic hair was already moist with her juices and I licked the drops of her fluid from her silken hair before plunging my tongue deep within her slit.

Peggy's snatch already flowed with her succulent liquid; I ran my tongue deep into the upper part of her burning slot, lapping at the moist pungency of her hot wet pussy. I slid my tongue along the rim of her swollen labia, feeling her shudder as I avidly massaged her cunt with my long tongue.

"Oh my god! That damn slut is crazy. I got to get out of here!" I heard Disco Bob exclaim from behind us.

"You're just jealous." I heard Peggy gasp dreamily.

"Not of him baby." Bob replied. "I don't swing that way doll. Now if he wants a little licking I would gladly do that for him."

"How about that stud? You want Bobby boy to suck on your big Johnson? Might be fun for ya." She asked softly.

I pulled my face from Peggy's sweet snatch and said, "Thanks for the offer Bob. I just don't swing that way." Then I pushed my face once more into the wet mass of dense pubic hair between Peggy's luscious thighs.

"That's alright bud." Bob replied. "I think that I'll just sit her and watch anyway."

"Knock your self out." Peggy responded dreamily.

I ran my tongue down her sweltering slit until my lips found her firm clit. I took the firm little dick between my lips and sucked on it eagerly while running my tongue over its sensitive tip. I felt her quiver beneath my frantic attention. I could hear her catch her breath and let out a loud carnal moan, "Mmmmmph, unnnngh, unnnngh. She gasped as she lifted her ass off the bar and pushed my head down even harder against her tender and pungent pussy.

In the background I heard Disco Bob let out a guttural moan, "Mmmmmph, oh god, Uuungh!" and I figured without looking that he was jerking off to our show.

I pulled my face from Peggy's pulsating pussy and stood up. I pushed the bar stool back and turned toward Peggy.

Peggy sat there on the bar; legs still spread wide eyes closed and chest heaving. I put my hands under her ass lifted her light form from the bar and transferred her limp body to the barstool.

Keeping her steady with my left hand I reached down with my right hand and unfastened my trousers. I let the pants drop to the floor with a thud and pushed my boxers down exposing the throbbing meat of my eight-inch, iron hard cock.

I stroked my stiff rod a couple of times and heard a gasp from the direction of Bugger Bob. Ignoring him I moved forward placed the head of my crank against slick labia of Peggy's sweltering snatch and with a single thrust buried my staff inside her already well lubed snatch.

Peggy gasped as I bottomed out within her. I felt the head of my mighty meat snug against her cervix.

Coming to life Peggy wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled my face to hers. Sticking her tongue out she ran the tip around my lips, lapping up the juices of her joy box before finally thrusting it between my unresisting lips.

Our lips melted together, fusing into a squirming mass of sensual flesh. I sucked enthusiastically on Peggy's tongue as she tongued my mouth like she was tonguing a delectable snatch. The thought that a woman was maybe making believe that she was doing another woman as she eagerly kissed him might have intimidated another man.

Personally I have always found that exciting and exhilarating. What she is fantasizing about is really immaterial as long as it is my body that is creating the sensations that sparks those fantasies.

As we kissed I began to stroke my firm flesh in and out of Peggy's hot sensuous snatch. The feel of her wet flesh sliding over my rigid wand made my whole body tingle. I picked up my speed and soon my flesh was slapping against hers with a furious beat.

Peggy pulled her mouth from mine, tilted it back with her eyes still closed and let out an animal cry, "Oh my god! Unnnngh, fuck me hard you stinking bastard, oomph, Mmmmmph!"

I felt her body quiver against me as she continued to scream, "Unnnngh, god damn, humph, shit, fuck, mmmmmph, uuuuunph, uuungh." Then she fell silent but for the grunts that my bottoming out inside of her rather shallow and tight twat elicited.

I continued to pump my steely rod into her sweltering snatch for just a few more minutes before I felt my balls begin to tingle and I knew that my cum would soon turn her wet cunt into a cream filled fissure.

The burn of my white-hot seed spread up the length of my massive cock and I exploded onto her searing hole. As I furiously came I continued to pound my hard dick into her limp body. I shot rope after rope of cum into her tight hot slash until I was empty and dry.

My dick still trembling, I stood there with my cock still embedded in her delectable body and pulled her tighter against me to place a hot kiss on her limp and sweat covered lips.

Peggy responded weakly as my lips touched hers in a tender kiss. I pushed my tongue between her unresisting lips and she sucked on it softly. We stood there with my lips to hers until my cock grew flaccid enough to plop uselessly from her cream filled cunt.

Making sure that she was able to support herself I pulled back from Peggy's limp body and reached down to pull up my clothes. As I fastened my trousers I looked over at Bob and saw the poor fool covered with his own cum, licking frantically at his semen-covered hand.

"Damn I wish you were gay!" He exclaimed loudly. "I'd love to have that hard rod stuffed up my willing ass."

"Sorry bud, I still don't swing that way." I replied not unkindly.

He looked over at Peggy and asked me, "Do you think that she'd mind if I sucked your' cum out of her cunt? I never ate a woman before, but I'd do it to slurp up your seed."

"That's up to her boss." I replied simply before continuing, "Right now the only thing that I want to think about eating is a nice medium rare burger."

I moved away from the very relaxed Peggy and stepped behind the bar. I lifted a warming cover and found a stack of precooked burgers. They weren't medium rare, but they were food. I took one of the patties and put it on a bun, grabbed a plate and began to build a meal.

A burger with condiments and a bag of chips made my meal. I took the plate and walked from behind the bar to find Disco Bob face down in Peggy's wet, white dripping twat. The slurping and moaning of Bob's oral servicing of Peg served as a serenade to my luncheon.

The meal was satisfying if not tasty. After I finished I took my plate to the sink and prepared to leave. As I passed the Peggy I stopped to kiss her on the lips and slip a twenty into her bra.

"Are you going to be here tonight?" She asked softly.

"Yeah. But I have an old family friend that is going to be with me." I said regretfully.

"A woman?" She asked curiously, her interest apparently piqued.

"Yep." I responded.

"Well maybe we can make a threesome of it then." She said as her body quivered beneath Bob's questing tongue.

"Maybe." I said noncommittally as I watch Peggy put her hand to the back of Bob's head and push his face tighter against her twat.

I chuckled as I walked toward the door. As I opened the door and walked out into the parking lot I thought to myself, "It looks like Peggy has turned that boy around." And I walked out.

The rest of the day went rather smoothly. I finished my work and left for home around six. I found myself lost in great anticipation all the way home. I was more anxious than I wanted to admit to myself to get home and get ready for my date with Sarah.

Joe F.
Joe F.
200 Followers
12