Blue Velvet Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joe F.
Joe F.
200 Followers

We stood speechless for a moment. Mom's jaw dropped, and her mouth worked in vain for an apt reply. I knew that George tended to wax poetic after he had drunk a couple of shots of Jack and judging from the aroma of his breath he had consumed that and a bit more.

His thing in life was medieval history and he belonged to a group that did reenactments of jousts and things. His favorite word sometimes seemed to be "Huzzah." Which I guess means, hooray or cheers or something of the like.

I said, "Why thank you George. I'll remember to give her your card."

He responded, "You do that man. She looks like a fair damsel that could take pleasure in a night on the town with a refined squire such as myself."

Turning to Mom I said, "Sarah, this is my esteemed coworker George. He tends to rattle on a bit at times but he's a good guy."

Mom smiled and said, "Good to meet you George. I'll keep your offer in mind. Maybe after I am through with this young friend of mine here I'll look you up."

'Cool." George replied. Then quickly shifting gears George turned to me and inquired, "You going over to Sonny's?"

"Yeah." I responded. "I thought that we'd start there anyway. Why?"

"No reason." George began, "It's just that Peggy called earlier for you. She seemed a bit stoned and ran on about Bugger Bob rubbing her raw and that it was entirely your fault." He paused to think a second before concluding, "She told me to tell you something but what she said was pretty much unintelligible and what I think she meant to say is really inappropriate to say in mixed company, if you know what I mean."

I chuckled and said, "Sounds like Peggy." I turned to Mom and explained, "Peggy is a waitress and bartender at Sonny's. She's not a bad gal and she's fun to hang out with, but she likes to get into the sauce and when she does she gets pretty raunchy."

"Fun to hang out with, huh?" Mom said playfully. "I guess I'll have to keep my eye on you when she's around." She continued teasingly.

"And me you." I said with in a jocular tone. "She goes both ways, and I think that she just might like you, a lot." I concluded naughtily.

"Both ways?" Mom asked blankly. Then her eyes grew wide in recognition and she sputtered, "You don't mean? Oh damn you think that? Jesus Christ!"

George and I both laughed openly and heartily at her consternation. Finally I said to George between bouts of laughter, "I don't think that Sarah swings that way."

"Sounds like you just might be right." George said while wiping tears of laughter from his eye. "Hey, I better get back to work, lots to do here tonight." He chuckled and returned to his night watch in the office of the service station.

I turned to Mom and asked, "You ready to go sexy woman."

"Yeah." She said cautiously as she glanced toward Sonny's. "But you better keep this girl friend of yours off of me tonight."

I put my arm around Mom's waist and led her toward the bar. "Oh don't worry baby. Peggy is a good head. She's just a little different, that's all."

"Are you two dating?" Mom asked in a strange sort of voice as we walked out into the street.

"Yes and no." I said evasively as we walked.

"Are you two intimate?" Mom inquired softly.

Mom had never asked about my love life and I had never offered any details to her either. She knew that I came home very late at night and sometimes very early in the morning. At times I had shown up at the house at noon or later after staying over at some gals place. Her question seemed strange to me but I figured that I should answer it honestly, if without the sordid details.

By this time we were standing directly in front of Sonny's main entrance. I turned to Mom, looked into her limpid green eyes, and for some reason put my hands on her shoulders before replying. "Yes, we are intimate. I've gone out with her a number of times and we are very intimate."

I could see a little frown start to form and I continued, "It's all just fun and games for me though. If it bothers you we won't go in here tonight. We'll just turn around and head for some other place and we'll have even more fun."

I continued to look at her sweet face and concluded, "You mean more to me than any other woman in the world and I'd never want to hurt or embarrass you by flaunting any of my past or future relationships in your face."

She sniffed back a tear and said meekly, "That's so sweet baby. But, I just don't want to get in your way, sexually."

"Sarah." I said as I put my hand to her soft cheek, "You're my date tonight and any other night you might wish. You are now and you always will be the most important woman in my life. But most importantly you are my date tonight, and I never cheat on my dates."

"Never?" She asked.

"Never." I responded before amending my statement by roguishly saying, "Well there have been a few times that there have been threesomes. But I don't think that a threesome is really cheating."

Her eyes went wide in shock as I mentioned threesomes, but she quickly recovered and said mysteriously, "Threesomes huh? I never had one of those. You're going to have to tell me about them sometime." She finished and looked into my eyes with a mischievous gleam in hers.

Her response stunned me for a second but I swiftly recovered and covered my surprise by saying, "Sure, I'll tell you anything you want to know. But it might be more fun to show you."

She laughed self-consciously and retorted, "I don't think that I am quite ready for that right now."

Then she looked me straight in the eye and said, "But seriously. I don't want to get in your way romantically. If you ever meet someone that you want to be with, even when we are out together like we are right now. Don't hesitate to do something about it. Don't let me ever get in your way, it's not fair to you and I could never forgive myself for it."

She continued in a much lower voice, "I'll always be there when you return, I hope that you realize that."

I stepped in closer, took her in my arms, and said softly into her ear, "Yes Sarah, I know that and I want you to know that I will always respect and love you."

She held me tight for a second then pushed away and kissed me lightly on the cheek. Then she stepped back to inspect me. Apparently seeing something she reached into her purse and came out with a tissue. She reached up, wiped the lipstick or something from my face before stepping back to inspect me once more. Finally satisfied with my appearance she smiled at me and said exuberantly," Lets get inside and party!"

Joe F.
Joe F.
200 Followers
12