Blue Velvet Ch. 08

Story Info
Mom's co-workers almost ruin the fun.
5.7k words
4.47
50.3k
8
2

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/11/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joe F.
Joe F.
198 Followers

Arriving at the table we found a veritable stack of drinks waiting for us. "Who bought these?" I inquired.

"Don't know." Bob grunted looking up from his box of albums. "They just started coming and didn't stop for a while." He found what he was looking for, took the album from its cover, put it on the turntable, and cued up a song. He then looked up from his work and said, "If you happen to have too many there you can pass one or two this direction."

"Let's see about that." Mom said as she lifted one drink to her lips and took a long luxurious pull. "Mmmm, I sure am thirsty," she continued.

I picked up my drink and took a sip. It tasted great after all the dancing.

Mom got to work on her drink with glorious abandon, while I sat back and surveyed the crowd. The population of the room sure hadn't dropped since we arrived and it sure was getting hot in here. I pulled off my sweat soaked suit jacket and hung it on the back of my chair. Then I unbuttoned the vest but kept it on for the moment. All the while I continued to survey the room.

Most of the crowd was young and collegiate in age. It was definitely a disco crowd, not the usual redneck blue-collar type of crowd that frequented Sonny's.

Fred and the other bartenders were still hustling to keep the thirsty crowd happy. They appeared to be successful at that and the patrons seemed happy with their drinks.

As my gaze passed over the room again I became aware of a couple of faces that looked vaguely familiar, but I couldn't place where I knew them from. They were three ladies standing expectantly at the end of the bar. Two of the gals looked rather frowsy, the third appeared to be about my age and not too bad looking. I continued to watch them for a moment, there was some importance to them but I just had to recall who they were.

About that time they saw me watching them and they all began to wave frantically, it was then that I recalled where I knew, or rather recognized them from. They were the women that worked for Mom in the office. I'd never actually met the women, but I'd seen them in the pictures that Mom brought home.

I reached over and tapped Mom on the shoulder. She looked up startled and I leaned in toward her. She thought that I wanted to kiss her and she put her lips to mine in a long, warm, passionate kiss.

Pulling back from her I shook my head to stop the spinning and said, "Sarah, look over there." And I gestured toward the end of the bar.

"Oh fuck!" Mom exclaimed profanely. "There goes my god damn night!" She stated bitterly.

"Why's that?" I inquired quietly.

Mom leaned in and put her mouth next to my ear and said, "Well for one thing they're going to want to come over an join me." She paused and said softly, "For another they're going to know that you're my son and ruin all our fun."

I pulled back a bit, gave Mom a brief kiss on the lips before leaning in and placing my mouth next to her ear and saying softly, "I don't see how them being here will change anything." I stated mater of factly. "I don't know the ladies. And I don't think that they've ever met me either."

I stopped to look over at them again before turning back to Mom. "If you haven't shown any recent pictures of me around the office they won't have a clue." I said quietly as I could over the din of the disco music blaring from the speakers next to us.

"Well." Mom stated slowly, "I do have a picture of you on my desk."

My heart dropped and I thought, 'Well it certainly looks like the fun is really over for tonight.'

"But." Mom continued slowly. "It's the one with you in your bomber jacket on your bike. You know the close up that I thought was so sexy?"

She had never told me it looked sexy, just that it looked good. The thought that Mom considered me sexy made a chill go up my spine and I kissed her softly on the neck.

"Mmmm, don't interrupt me when I'm thinking." She chided.

"Oooh, spank me momma." I interjected humorously.

"I just might if you don't shut up, damn it." She said ominously. "But I don't think that I ever told them that it was you. I just took down the picture of your father and me and tossed it in the trash. And I took down a family picture from when you were in first grade and put it in my desk. When they asked me about your photo I just told them that it was my 'new man' or may be my 'favorite guy'. You know I think you're right. We are in the clear." She said happily and she pulled back to put her sweet lips against mine in a rather hungry and wanton kiss of pure passion.

Mom surfaced from our kiss and raised her arm to motion her co-workers over. They pushed through the crowd to our table and pushed up next to us. It seems that they were suitably impressed that we were sitting with the DJ and thought that I must be truly important.

Mom introduced them all around, leaving me out of the intros. I guess she wanted to see how they were going to respond to my presence and find out, without asking of course, exactly how much they knew.

It didn't take long to pin point their level of knowledge, because after Mom had introduced Bob, and a now unconscious Peggy one of the frowsy women gushed, "And you left out your new boy friend. What's his name? How long have you two been dating? Tell us everything."

Mom said, "It's too noisy to talk much here. Why don't we step outside for a minute?" They all readily agreed and Mom rose to go. "Do you want to go with me babe?"

I was about to say sure, but I saw Mom shake her head just faintly from side to side in a 'no' signal. So, I said, "No baby, you go and tell them all about us and I'll just sit here with Bob and drink." With that I slid one of my drinks across to Bob and lifted mine in salute to the ladies. "All you lovely ladies, I salute you." And I took a long drink from my tequila.

Mom's co-workers put their drinks on the table for safekeeping and chattering like school girls they headed toward the door. Mom lagged behind for a second and bent over to give me a chaste kiss and say, "Keep your fingers crossed. If everything goes right I'm going to give them something to really gossip about."

"Knock em dead." I said simply as she walked toward them and toward the door.

When Mom was out of sight I looked around the room. Bob was still spinning discs, and keeping the patrons happy with his jumping choice of tunes. Peggy was passed out across from me. She snoozed quietly face down on the table with her face nestled against her fore arms. The barkeeps were beginning to slow down and I could see Fred take the time to light up a cigar and sit down behind the bar. He saw me looking his direction and waved, then giving me a drinking motion asking me if I needed another one. I looked down at the table and saw that I had two more untouched drinks and waved him off.

Looking across the room I saw a buxom blond sitting with a group of other women and decided to go over and ask her to dance. I tossed one of my drinks back and rose from my seat.

Pushing across the room took more time than I anticipated, so when I got to the blonde's table one song was fading into another. I bent over and asked the young gal if she'd like to dance.

Eagerly she accepted my invitation, maybe too eagerly. I thought that she was going to knock over her table as she got up to go out on the floor.

'Devil Woman' was playing as we started to dance. The blond began to shimmy and shake around me and I soon realized that she was definitely not a shrinking violet. She pushed against me and rubbed her breasts up and down my arm as she draped herself over me as much as she could to a rocking song. When the first song was over a soft ballad came on and I started to walk away.

"Wait." She said frantically grabbing my arm. "How about another dance?"

I looked over at our table and saw that Mom was still outside with her friends. "Sure." I said. "Why not."

The blond moved in against me and pressed her nice boobs against my chest. She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled her body tight against mine.

I wrapped my arms around her waist and began to glide across the dance floor with her. Her flesh was not as nice up close at it was from a distance. She had remarkable breasts, but I could feel a layer of fat around her waist and her ass. She was definitely a dye job; the dark roots of her blond hair were definitely visible from my vantage point.

"I'm Julie." She started, "Who are you?"

"I'm Kenny." I replied.

"Not Ken?" She asked.

"No, Kenny." I responded.

"Sounds cool." She said.

"Guess so." I replied flatly. This thing was going no place fast.

"I'm sure glad that you rescued me." She started again. "I was dieing of boredom over there."

"Glad to help." I said.

"Is that your girl friend that you were dancing with?" She asked.

"Yeah." I replied, now bored with the conversation.

"She's gorgeous." She gushed. "You two dance so well together you must have known each other for ages."

"You could say that." I replied while thinking, "You have no idea how long."

She pulled her body closer to mine and tilted her face up toward mine. I looked into her eyes and thought; 'This gal would be a godsend at any other time but tonight. She's so very horny and desperate. I could take her out in the parking lot and fuck her if I just showed her a little bit of interest and kindness.' I ran my hands experimentally over her ample buttocks. I felt her shudder beneath my touch and she stood on tiptoes and kissed me on the lips.

Our lips met and she smashed hers tight against mine as she opened her mouth and pushed her tongue like a battering ram passed my lips and deep into my mouth. More out of reflex than anything else I responded in kind and before long we were standing stock still in the middle of the dance floor passionately kissing.

My hands continued to squeeze her ass and I felt her squirm against me, grinding her cunt against my rapidly hardening cock. She pulled her lips from mine, nestling her face against my chest. Then she pulled one of her arms from around my neck, and trailed her hand slowly down my chest.

She caressed the muscles of my chest and gently stroked the firm muscles of my abdomen. I could hear her grunt with pleasure as she found my physique to her liking. "Mmmm, nice." She moaned softly as her hand stroked my muscles soon followed by "Oh yeah." She would moan as she found something else about me to her liking.

Soon her hand crossed my waistline and plunged into the space between our writhing bodies, coming to rest on my big rigid dick. She groped frantically at my very rigid Johnson, running her hand from end to end, measuring its girth through the fabric of my pants. Suitably impressed she gasped in admiration.

"Ummmmm, damn." She murmured. "Your feel so big, and hard too. You know what they say don't you? A hard man is good to find." She chuckled at her witticism as she continued to slowly stroke my massive meat through my pants.

Julie looked up at me while she slowly unzipped my pants and just as slowly slipped her hand inside to slowly stroke my cock. Her hand felt so good after all the excitement of the night. 'It might be nice to have her take care of me.' I thought to myself. 'After all Mom's fun, but she isn't going to be any good to me in that area.'

I looked over at the table and saw that Mom was still gone. 'She must be laying it on real thick.' I thought. I had to chuckle at the thought of Mom spinning a tale of debauchery to a rapt audience of her co-workers.

"Mmmm, your dick feels so nice. Ya want a blow job?" Julie asked with a reckless abandon as she stroked me slowly through my fly.

I was about to beg off by telling her that my girl wouldn't approve of me cheating. Then I thought about what Mom had said when we arrived. About me not turning down an offer of sex.

"Here in the middle of the dance floor?" I asked all the while thinking, 'This gal is a lot like Peggy.' There were still a few people out here, even if not as many as before.

She seemed to consider that possibility but shook her head no and said, "No, back there in the woman's room. It's nice and big and it should give us some privacy." She looked at me plaintively and added, "Please don't say no. I've wanted you since I watched you dancing with that gorgeous redhead."

The way she said 'gorgeous' I thought that she might be just as interested in Mom as she was in me. I thought about asking her if she wanted to do a threesome but decided not to.

Julie stroked frantically on my hard crank which wasn't necessarily a safe thing for her to do right then. After all the flirtation and groping of this night I was loaded and ready to shoot and if she wasn't careful she was going to get a handful of cum right here on the dance floor.

Looking hungrily into my face she started to slowly back up through the other dancers in the general direction of the girl's room. Her hand was tightly wrapped around my hard cock and my will was quickly crumbling.

Suddenly I felt a pair of arms wrap around me from behind, and soft breasts press tightly against my back. Then I heard my mother's voice say not unkindly, "Ya better back off sweetie. If anybody is going to have this man tonight it's going to be me."

Mom ran her hands over my chest, past my waistband, before finally coming to rest on Julie's hand. Julie was still stroking my cock with a slow rhythmic motion. I guess that the shock of my fiery red head's sudden appearance on the dance floor hadn't spoiled her ardor.

I watched Julie's eyes as Mom gently pulled her hand from around my steely member. Mom's soft grasp replaced Julies insistent stroking as she pushed Julies hand from my pants. The touch of her hot flesh against my rigid meat sent a shock wave coursing through my body and my knees went weak.

Mom gripped my rock hard cock gently as she pushed my steely flesh back into the confines of my underwear. She kept her hand inside my pants and stroked the bulge of my penis through my boxers while Julie watched enthralled before she pulled her hand from my pants and slowly zipped my fly back up.

"If any one is going to get that piece of meat tonight it's going to be me." Mom stated matter of factly as she stroked my bulge in my trousers with seeming wantonness.

"Sorry." Julie stammered as she backed away, her eyes wide with alarm.

"It's ok. He is a beautiful animal isn't he?" Mom asked simply as she put her mouth to my neck and bit down playfully.

"Both of you are." Julie said. Then confirming my suspicions she added, "Would you like to have a threesome? We could get a room or go to my place."

There was a break in the conversation while Mom paused like she was considering the offer and perhaps she actually was. Then she kissed me lightly on the neck and replied, "No not tonight sweetie. Maybe some other night."

Somewhat mollified Julie turned away from us and walked away saying over her shoulder as she left, "Good, I'll hold you to that."

I turned rapidly around, took Mom in my arms and said, "Thank you Sarah. I thought that she was going to rape me."

Mom put her face close to mine and although her lips were smiling she said vehemently, "You fucking bastard! What are you trying to do embarrass me in front of my friends?"

I was somewhat taken aback and I stammered, "But you told me not to turn down an opportunity for sex if it came my way."

"Well it's different now. I changed my mind." She said slowly. "From this point on I want you to keep that cock of yours in your pants for the rest of the night unless I tell you otherwise. Is that clear young man?"

"Yes Mommy." I said submissively.

Mom laughed loud and hard and said, "Now Kiss me. I told them that we we're all hot sex and late nights." She put her lips to mine and thrust her tongue deep into my mouth, pressing her breasts against my chest as I wrapped my arms around her thin waist and we began to sway to the closing strains of the ballad.

As the next song started we separated and began to circle each other in rhythm to a hot disco song called 'Boogie Nights'. Mom closed her eyes as the rhythm took her and I did my best to match her steps and moves with some precision but I probably failed miserably. The dance floor began to fill back up, two ballads in a row had put quite a few people to sleep and now they were waking up again.

I motioned to Mom that we needed to move over toward the DJ's table. When we had danced through the crowd I leaned over to picked up my drink and took a sip. Then I offered it to Mom. She took a sip, grimaced and then took another. I took the drink back, took another drink myself, placed the drink on the table and we danced off across the floor once more.

The crowd had thinned out over the last half hour or so. Mom and I could dance around the floor rather than staying in one small area and we took full advantage of the opportunity. As we rounded the floor the second time I spotted Mom's co-workers. They were sitting at the same table Julie had been. 'I guess Mom scared Julie away.' I thought to myself.

Mom stopped in front of the table with her friends as she continued to grind and sway to the music. My eyes remained on her body as she shimmied to the pounding beat of the song, as the music faded and was replaced by another song she changed her style of dance and moved away from her friends' table.

We moved across the floor and stopped at our table to pick up a fresh drink. We stood there catching our wind while we each took a drink from two fresh drinks that had miraculously appeared on the table.

Our thirst satisfied we put our drinks down and Mom turned to Bob and mouthed, 'Blue Velvet'. Bob shook his head in agreement and made a drinking motion with his hand. I picked up one of my drinks, handed it to him and we moved back onto the dance floor to continue our charade.

The next song was 'Couldn't Get It Right', and we moved over toward the table occupied by Mom's co-workers. As we approached the table, Mom said, "Come on girls, dance." And she grabbed one of the women by the hand and drug her to her feet.

She started to dance with us and tried valiantly to keep up. Mom motioned to the other two to get up and pretty soon we were a jiving and quivering five-some dancing in the space next to their table.

The younger one seemed to be the most eager one and I noticed how she kept looking at my crotch as we danced. I looked down to see if my zipper had come down but it was securely closed so I could only guess that she was just looking at my semi hard rod as it showed against my pant's fabric. I looked up to see that she was bright red with embarrassment and moved over to dance next to her.

She was wearing a semi sheer blouse and a short skirt. I could see the outline of her pert breasts, and the imprint on the fabric of her erect nipples as they thrust themselves against it. She looked up at me as I danced next to her and I saw the faint residue of white powder under her nostril and knew where her energy and ardor came from.

'The Hustle' came on and I started doing the bump with the young gal. She seemed to be more than into it as we bumped our hips, buts, and crotches together in rhythm to the song. Her eyes closed and she bumped and rubbed harder against me, all the while her small breasts and big nipples jiggled enticingly.

Mom must have thought that we were having way too much fun because she moved subtly in between us and began to bump with both of us. This didn't seem to diminish the young gals ardor for the dance or for the body contact as she shared contacts with both of us evenly.

I danced away from the contact and came up behind my mother. I wrapped my arms around her waist, moving my hands around her in a firm caress. I pulled my body against her, pressed my crotch against her ass and began to grind against her to the rhythm of the song. I leaned my head over her shoulder and kissed her on the neck and then the cheek. Mom turned her head and kissed me on the lips. It was a small kiss; the angle of our bodies wouldn't allow much contact.

Joe F.
Joe F.
198 Followers
12