Blue Velvet Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joe F.
Joe F.
200 Followers

Mom turned her head back to the front and continued to dance in place while I ground against her ass. As we danced I slid my hands down over her stomach to the flat expanse of her tummy. I started to slide my hands down further, thinking perhaps to touch the top of her pubic region when she stopped me.

She held my hands stationary while she pressed her ass tight against my cock and ground. I kissed her softly on the neck and she leaned her head back to allow me to run my tongue over the soft salty skin of her neck up to her lovely ear.

The young girl, thinking it all great fun I suppose, moved up to grind her small body against Mom's front. I could feel Mom come to an almost complete stop at the first contact of her mature body with the nubile body of her young co-worker.

I could pretty much imagine what was going through my mothers mind as her young employee ran her arms around my mother to grasp my ass and ground her breasts and crotch against those of my Mom's.

Luckily for all concerned the 'Sarah sandwich' didn't last too long. But, I had to chuckle inside at my mothers obvious discomfiture at the all too real and all too overtly sexual contact between herself and her young friend.

'Serves her right for trying to look so cool.' I thought to myself as I smiled hugely.

The sound of the rocking beat of that song slowly faded to be replaced by the soothing strains of my mother's favorite song. Mom turned in my arms and pressed herself tightly against me.

I ran my hands over her back as we began to slowly sway to the soft sounds of Bobby Vinton's ballad of love.

Mom ardently pressed her sweet lips against mine as we slowly danced away from her friend's table. I looked back as we moved off and saw two of the women fall into each other's arms and begin to dance. 'Very interesting.' I thought to myself as I watched one of the older dowdy gals begin to caress the shapely ass of the younger nubile one.

I heard Mom gasp into my mouth as we continued to kiss, "Mmmmmph, Mmmm, ooommmph." She gasped and she ground her crotch against mine. She pulled her lips from mine and pressed her face against my neck. She was breathing hard as I ran my hands over her back and placed my right hand on her buttock and lightly squeezed. "Mmmm." She moaned and seemed to go limp for a moment.

It was about that time that the song ended and I led an exhausted, somewhat drunken woman from the dance floor and helped her to her seat. We settled in to our seats and over the next hour or so we chatted idly with Bob as we finished most of the drinks that had been placed before us.

Putting down a half finished drink Mom turned to me and said in a drunken slur, "I think that I need to go home sweetie."

I looked at the clock behind the bar and saw that it was one in the morning. 'Where did the time go?' I thought to myself.

Turning back to Mom I said, "You're the boss, sexy."

"Sexy? Damn, I like the sound of that stud." She slurred slowly and drunkenly.

"I bet you do." I replied. Then I added, "Just let me get a cup of coffee in me for the drive home Doll."

"Sure baby." She purred, "Whatever my man wants." She finished and then she gave me what she must have thought was a wonton smile.

I rose from the table unsteadily and made my way to the bar. Fred immediately walked over and asked, "What'll it be boss."

"Just a strong cup of coffee with one sugar and some cream. I need a little pick me up for the drive home." I said slowly. Then thinking about Mom I amended the order, "Make that too buddy."

"A little pick me up eh? You want I should put a little boost in it for ya?" Fred asked as he dumped in a packet of sugar.

"Sure." I said without thinking much about it. I figured that Fred was talking about putting in some Kahlua or something. When Fred didn't reach for the Kahlua bottle but instead reached under the bar to the spot where he kept his gun I got a little uneasy and more than a little curious.

I leaned over the bar and looked down at Fred's hands. He reached into his hidey-hole and came out with a medicine bottle. On the side of the bottle was the label that read, vitamin 'C' powder. Fred opened the bottle and sat the top down on the under counter. He pulled a small spoon from the bottle and proceeded to ladle out four measures of the white powder into each cup, pushed the spoon back into the bottle before resealing it and putting it back in its spot.

He looked up at me and gave me a toothy grin as he reached for the cream. "Vitamin "C". Ya get it?" My look must have been one of bewilderment because he continued in a professorial tone, "Bolivian marching powder, nose candy, snow, flake, toot. Ya get the picture?"

"Yeah I get it." I replied. "But how much do I owe you? That was a lot of the stuff." I continued with concern.

"Just give me a good tip." He said in an offhand manner. "Sonny gives us the stuff for free. He says that if he keeps us happy the customers are happy and a happy customer spends a lot more money." He slid the cups across to me and walked away to fill another order.

I picked up one cup and took a tentative sip. It tasted like coffee to me, but it didn't have enough cream so I reached under the bar and put another dollop in the mix before heading back to the table.

I sat down and took a long sip, "Aaaahh." I exclaimed reflexively. I sat my cup down on the table and tapped Mom on her bare shoulder. She must have been drifting off or something because she jumped when I touched her.

"Oh you're back already." She exclaimed clumsily. She looked down at the cup I offered to her and continued, "Oh you got the coffee. Can I have some?"

"Yeah, it's yours baby." I said as I lifted my cup to my lips and took another sip.

"That's so sweet." She gushed as she took the proffered cup and raised it to her lips for a drink. "Not bad." She said as she lowered it from her lips, "It needs a little more sugar, but it'll do."

We sat for a few minutes drinking our "Coffee" in silence. After a while I got the 'call of the wild' so to speak and headed off the boys room to check my lizard. I put down my half full cup and said to Mom, "Be back in a minute sweetie." When she looked at me quizzically I continued, "Gotta pee."

When I got back to the table Mom had finished her coffee and was busily sipping on mine. She raised the cup to her lips and took a long sip from it before handing it back to me.

"I hope you don't mind." She slurred almost unintelligibly and then continued, "Ya know, this is really good coffee. It gives me lots of energy."

I chuckled at that statement, considering what was in the brew, but only replied with, "Whatever the lovely lady wants is fine with me."

"Ah, that's so sweet." She slurred drunkenly and then she continued with, "Come here sexy, give momma a big kiss."

I leaned over and put my lips to hers. She kissed me drunkenly and sloppily before saying, "Damn baby you kiss good."

I hefted the cup in my hand and realized that it was quite a bit lighter than when I left. As I raised the cup and looked into it before I touched it to my lips. It was three fourths empty now, "Well so much for a pick me up." I groused silently as I drained the cup and sat it down on the table.

I looked at Bob, still hard working at pumping out the sounds for a diminishing crowd and said, "It looks like the lady has had her fill for the night."

"Too bad. I like having you two around." He responded. Then he looked over at a slumbering Peggy and asked, "What you going to do about her?"

I replied, "Well I wasn't going to do anything but I guess that I could take her home."

"That would probably be nice." He stated matter of factly as he cued up another song.

I picked up my suit jacket and vest then helped Mom from her seat. As I started away from the table I looked down at a couple of still full glasses and slid them over to Bob. "Thanks, " He said as he briefly looked up from his work.

Mom was more stoned than I had thought. Even the coke that Fred had slipped in that last coffee seemed to have little or no effect on her; she collapsed in my arms soon after we got outside of the bar. I grabbed her under the arms and came up with both hands full of soft warm breast.

I pulled her up against me as I held her from behind. My hands inadvertently caressed her breasts and my crotch rubbed against her butt. "Mmmm, " she slurred drunkenly. "Looks like you're in the mood baby."

I chuckled automatically, "I'm always in the mood Sweetie."

"Good because so am I. Well at least tonight I am anyway." She stated sloppily.

She slipped again and I hoisted her up once more. I pulled up along side of her, took her under the arm, and with my hand neatly cupping her firm breast nearly carried her to the station wagon.

I sat Mom on the front seat and she immediately toppled backwards, "Oops," she giggled, "I can't seem to find my balance." She slurred heavily as she struggled to sit up.

I took Mom's hands and pulled her into a sitting position. Then supporting her by the shoulder, I used my other hand to lift her legs into the car and turn her body. This movement caused the filmy fabric of her dress to ride up and the immaculate form of her shapely legs was exposed. I looked down at her crotch and saw the lacy black underwear that barely concealed my mother's pussy.

I pulled my gaze from her black lace underwear and looked Mom in the eyes; "I seem to be putting on quite a show tonight. Do you forgive me?" she slurred plaintively.

"Of course I do Sarah." I replied breathlessly, and I reached down to pull the hem of her dress down to give a measure of decency.

I finally got Mom settled into the front seat got in myself and started the Ford. Then I drove the beast back to the front of the bar. I went inside and Bob helped me get Peggy back out to the car.

I tossed Peg onto the back seat, closed the door on her sleeping form and walked around to the driver's door. Sitting down I put the car in gear and cruised on down the road.

Joe F.
Joe F.
200 Followers
12