Blue Velvet Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god Sarah, you're superb." I gushed as she sucked hungrily on my rock hard cock. My accolade seemed to excite her and she began to stroke my cock even more diligently. Then as suddenly as it had started she pulled her lips from my crank and sat up.

"When we get home I want you to fuck me like you fucked her." She slurred demandingly. " I want to feel your big cock deep inside of me. I want to have you punish my cunt like you just punished hers." She finished with drunken passion.

Mom stuffed my dick back into my pants and said with conviction. "Put it in gear stud and take me home! I'm horny."

Surprised somewhat by her declaration but not one to shy from a challenge I said, "Your wish is my command Sarah." And I put the car in gear and rushed for home.

Mom rested her head on my shoulder as we drove and by the time we got home she was asleep again.

I pulled into the driveway and parked the Ford. Pushing Mom's head from my shoulder I said, "Sarah, we're home."

She roused from her slumber and sat up. Blinking her eyes she looked around uncomprehendingly before finally saying, "Oh yeah."

I reached over, opened the door and stood up. I stretched out my hand to her and said, "Let's go inside."

She tried to move across the seat to get out, but couldn't manage to move much at all. "You're going to have to help me baby. My legs won't work." She said in obvious frustration.

"Ok sweetie." I said softly, "Just stay right there. I'll be right back."

I moved to the front door, unlocked it and opened it wide. I returned to the car and helped Mom move to the edge of the seat. Bending down I put one arm behind her back and the other beneath her legs and I picked her up and out of the car.

I stood upright and adjusted my hold on my precious cargo before walking toward the door. Once inside I kicked the door closed and headed toward Mom's bedroom.

Her door was still open and I walked inside and placed her gently on the bed. She sprawled on the bed like a rag doll. Her best efforts at getting up were at best ineffective. She kept muttering, "I want you to mount me like a might stallion and ravish me." And then, "But first I gotta get this dress off."

I pulled her up into a sitting position and she promptly fell over. She squirmed on the bed and started to cry.

I asked, "What's wrong?"

She blubbered almost incomprehensively, "I want you to make love to me, and I can't even get undressed."

"I'll help you Sarah." I offered. "Just relax."

She giggled, "If I get any more relaxed I'll fall apart."

I pulled her up and tried to figure out how this dress worked. It seemed to have a small zipper in back and I unzipped it and pulled the straps from her shoulders. The top fell away exposing Mom's incomparable breasts to my gaze. Even in the low light coming from the hall I could attest that they were the nicest tits that I had ever seen.

I reached out one hand and gently stroked one of them. The nipple seemed to spring to life and Mom moaned with delight. I leaned over and took the nipple in my mouth and sucked on it tenderly.

"Ummmmm." Mom gently moaned and her body quivered with pleasure.

I pulled my mouth from her nipple and let her gently lean back until she was lying on the bed. Standing up I leaned over and grasped the dress by its hem and tried to pull it off. It slid a little bit but her body was dead weight and I realized that I would have to lift her up to get the dress all the way off.

I put one arm under her legs and lifted. With the other hand I pulled down on the dress and slid it down passed her ass. Pulling the dress the rest of the way off I stood and looked down at my nearly naked mother.

She was lovely. The glow of her alabaster flesh in the faint light was phenomenal. Her large breasts capped by large dark aureole drew my attention like a red flag did a bull. Her breasts rose and fell like the waves on the sea. I longed to caress them, kiss them, and suckle on them like a small child.

The only thing between her and complete nakedness was a sheer strip of gauzy fabric across her pussy. I reached over and hooked my fingers in the sides of the black lace panties and pulled them down and off exposing Mom's brick red forest of pubic hair.

I fell to my knees leaned over to buried my face in her cunt. "Uuungh!" Mom cried out as I plunged my tongue deep into her sweltering slit. Her body quivered and she raised her ass off the bedspread as I ravished her with my tongue. I ran my tongue down the length of her cunt, teasing the sides with the tip of my tongue. "Mmmm, uuungh, mmmmmph!" she grunted.

I stroked my tongue over her clit, tickling its length before taking it between my lips and sucking on it. I tickled the tip with my tongue as I sucked hard on the clitoris and Mom shifted her ass sky ward, clenched a handful of bedspread in each hand, and screamed, "Oh god! Oh God! Oh God!" as she shook beneath my tender attention.

Collapsing back on the bed she lay still panting loudly. "Ummmmm baby. That was good!" She panted, slurring the words. "Now let momma take care of her baby."

"What do you have in mind?" I asked teasingly.

"What would you like?" she asked sleepily.

"A blow job would be nice." I responded.

She said slowly and softly, "Ok, I don't know how good I'll be, haven't had much practice lately."

"That's ok. You were pretty good in the car," I said as I pulled off my shoes, dropped my pants to the floor, kicked them off and climbed onto the bed next to her.

"Oh yeah." She replied with a giggle, "I forgot."

She put her head on my stomach and placed her hand around my frozen cock. She stroked it a couple of times while she looked at it from close range. She leaned in, placed my rigid cock against her lips and she kissed it softly. She ran her tongue over the head and then put her soft lips around it and took it into her mouth. She ran it in and out slowly and tenderly. She was definitely not all that experienced but she was not bad at all.

She continued to suck it for a few minutes and then she pulled her mouth away and said plaintively, "Fuck me baby. Please fuck me while I'm still awake and can enjoy it."

I pulled my dick away from her mouth and lifted her head from my stomach. I stood up and dropped to my knees between Mom's legs once more but this time instead of moving down and licking her I lay between her parted legs, placed my rock hard dick against her sweet pussy and pushed.

She was probably the tightest pussy that I have ever entered. Even the one virgin that I had was looser than she was and it wasn't because she wasn't lubricated either. She was wet as a spring deluge.

My dick slowly entered her tight passage. I didn't want to hurt her or tear her flesh so I kept the force against my cock at a minimal amount. Still she squirmed and cried, "Oh your so big baby! It hurts, but it feels so good!"

I pushed slowly into of her until I bottomed out. "Damn, you're big." She moaned again and I held still for a moment to allow her body to accept the size of my rock hard shaft and her muscles to relax.

I leaned over and put my lips to hers. She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me tight against her body. Her lips melted to mine and she kissed me frantically, desperately.

I began to move. Slowly sliding my cock out of her and just as slowly back in. At first she felt pain from the size of my cock and she slurred, "Slowly baby, slowly. Be gentle with me. It's been so long, so very long."

Soon her flesh stretched and she relaxed to accommodate me. She spread her legs wider, arched her back in rhythm with my thrusts, and she began to moan and groan with each plunge. "Oh yes, Oh yes." She gasped as I picked up speed.

I felt her muscles contract around my cock and she lifted her ass off the bed, "Unnnngh, unnnngh, ooommmph, unnnngh!" She grunted. Followed by a scream so loud that I thought the neighbors would hear.

She collapsed beneath me and laid there a quivering mass of exquisite flesh as I continued to ravish her. Her breasts flopped with each thrust, moving up and down as I smashed my cock in to her lovely cunt.

I watched entranced as they moved up with each thrust and then down when I bottomed out inside of her pussy. I pushed my cock into her harder and harder. The harder I thrust the higher her breasts rose and the louder her grunts of passion.

Before long the steady slap of my stomach against hers resounded through the quiet room. My sweat splashed onto her already wet flesh. When our flesh met at the bottom of each thrust a faint spray of salt would arise from our contact along with the violent sound of flesh meeting flesh.

Mom lifted her ass from the bed and let out another piercing howl. Her nails dug into the bedding and her entire body flexed with one massive convulsion of passion and release.

I felt my balls begin to swell and the first burn as my white-hot seed began to flow up my cock when I heard her sweet small voice ask plaintively, "You aren't going to get me pregnant are you?"

I don't know if I actually heard Mom say anything or if it was a voice emanating inside my own head, but it sure took the fun out of the moment. "Damn!" I yelled as I frantically pulled my cock from her cunt and threw my body off of hers.

My white-hot semen shot everywhere but into her moist muff. Because of my sexual activity with Peggy I was very nearly dry. But I did shoot one long stream of cum up the length of Mom's body from face to belly. And a dribble onto her stomach as I tried to direct any cum away from her probably very fertile pussy.

I rolled over and lay next to her on the bed with the last of my ejaculation flowing from my cock onto my belly. My chest was heaving with the exertion of our lovemaking; my dick was wet with her juices and my semen.

I looked over at Mom. She looked to be peacefully asleep. I leaned over to kiss her and got no response and decided that she must have passed out again. I got up unsteadily and turned on the light. "What a mess." I exclaimed.

Mom laid spread out on a rumbled bedspread with a stream of my love juices streaking her magnificent body. As I watched Mom reflexively licked her lips and removed a large glob of cum that had come to rest across her mouth.

I went to the bathroom and got a washrag and came back to clean up everything. It didn't take very long to clean up the mess that I had made across Mom's body. I got all the semen off Mom and carefully washed her pussy to make sure that she was clean. I found a couple of spots of jizz on the bedspread and carefully cleaned them up. Any other spots that I might have missed, Mom probably wouldn't even notice since the fabric was old and faded anyway.

I put Mom's panties back on her, making sure that they were on right, and dressed her in her favorite t-shirt. Then I turned the bed down and rolled her into the blankets. I kissed her on the forehead as I pulled the bedding up and started to leave. "I love you baby." Mom said softly.

"I love you too." I replied as I turned off the light.

I bent to pick up my pants, and then went directly to my room. I shut my door and walked to my shower, hanging my pants on its hanger as I went.

I turned on the shower and let the water warm while I put my underwear and socks in my dirty clothes basket and pulled a clean pair of boxers from the dresser.

I stepped into the shower and washed the sweat, grime, and cum from my exhausted body. As I let the torrent wash my night's buildup of filth away I began to run over the most recent events.

Not only had I gone dancing with my mother and pulled off a theatrical scam of monumental proportions. But I had committed a sex act or two in front of her with her watching me intently. And lastly I got my own mother drunk, coked up, and had committed an act of adulterous incest with my dear beautiful mother in her own bed.

The sounds of her shrieks of ecstasy still reverberated in my mind. The sight of her perfect breasts heaving with each thrust of my might wand was burnt into my consciousness. The taste of her salty snatch still coated my tongue; I would remember that taste and smell forever.

The exhilaration of our sex act was still with me as I stepped from the tub and examined myself in the mirror. My cock didn't look any the worse for the wear of the night. At least it hadn't fallen off after I had committed incest.

I needed a shave but that could wait till morning. There was a nasty bruise on my neck, "I wonder where that came from?" I thought to myself. Then I remembered Mom and the hickey. I thought, "That's so cute." And then, "She's going to flip." I carefully examined the growing area of discolored flesh vaguely wondering how it would look in the morning.

I slipped on my boxers and turned off the light before throwing myself on the bed. Then I remembered the coke in my pocket and got up to hide it. I didn't want Mom to stumble on it while she was tidying up tomorrow.

Crawling under the covers I turned on my side and attempted to go to sleep but to no avail. The sights and sounds of this portentous night kept flashing through my brain like some demented slide show.

I tossed and turned for a few minutes before succumbing to sleep. I drifted through a restless sleep, dreaming of my mother, her lovely and naked body bloated with pregnancy saying, "Come here darling, and feel your sister kick." I moved to her side and put my hand gently against her stomach and felt the violent kicking of a maturing fetus.

Then Mom kissed me lovingly on the lips and said, "That's so sweet! You're going to make a great father to our child."

I woke with a start, covered with sweat. I turned over on my back, put my hands behind my head and contemplated the ceiling of my room as I went over the possible scenarios that could come from tonight's actions.

One, she could wake up and have no memory of what happened between us. Not very likely, but probably the best option for me.

Two, she could wake up and have full memory of what happened between us and want to move off and get married as soon as Dad divorced her. This was also not very likely, and a bad option from my perspective.

I loved my mother and I loved having sex with her tonight, but I didn't want to marry her and father a family. Sex was one thing, and a very nice thing, and I would love to fuck her again. But marriage was another and very creepy thing for me.

Three, she would wake up with full memory of our actions, blame me for it and, be desirous of cutting my dick off. This was a very solid maybe in the option category. It was also an option that did not appeal to me one bit.

Four, she would wake up and remember everything and hate herself for it. This was a very real possibility, and one that I didn't care for either. I loved my mother and hated to see her in pain.

Five, she would awake with full knowledge of our actions, be cool with it, and drag me back to her bed to have hours of gratuitous and guiltless sex with me. This was the one that I liked the best and probably the most unlikely to happen.

The options kept rolling through my brain. I was in option city tonight, as my mind churned and squirmed with guilt, remorse, and unjustified anticipation. However, eventually I drifted off into a troubled if seemingly dreamless sleep.

12