Blue Velvet Ch. 10

Story Info
He fixes breakfast for Mom, then has threesome at bar.
9k words
4.55
48.7k
7
3

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/11/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joe F.
Joe F.
198 Followers

I woke around ten in the morning. The sun was shining in my eyes through my opened drapes.

I got up and walked to the bathroom to drain my dragon. I realized that I didn't feel too bad this morning despite the abuse my body had gone through the previous evening.

Sure, my eyes felt like someone had ground a pound of sand into them. My mouth tasted like I had sucked on some hobo's socks all night. But over all, I had felt a whole lot worse following a night on the town.

I brushed my teeth, gargled, and tossed warm water across my eyes. Then I shaved off the stubble from the previous night. After examining myself again in the mirror I grabbed my robe, put it on and padded down the hall toward the kitchen.

I put on a pot of coffee and tried to decide on what to fix for breakfast. Bacon and eggs sounded good, but the greasy bacon seemed a bit much for my sensitive stomach.

I finally decided to fix some waffles. They seemed the most filling and the most innocuous of foods this morning

I put the waffle iron on to heat while I mixed the batter. About the time the first waffle went into the iron, the coffee was done and I poured myself a cup. It took maybe fifteen minutes and two cups of hot coffee for me to get a good plateful of breakfast.

I knew, or at least guessed, that Mom was getting to get up shortly so I put on some more waffles so that they could cook while I wolfed down my breakfast. The food tasted better this morning than it usually did. Normally I wasn't a breakfast person. A couple of cups of coffee and maybe some dry toast did the trick. Today I finished my plate of waffles and actually wished that I had made myself more.

I pushed my empty plate away and put my feet up on the other chair. As I did, my robe fell open, exposing myself to the world in my boxers. I sat there for a few minutes feeling very free and cool drinking my coffee.

I heard Mom stumbling around her room and then her toilet flushing. I took another drink of coffee wondering how she felt this morning and then I heard her door opening followed swiftly by her soft foot falls in the hall.

She walked into the kitchen with her hand held in front of her eyes to shield herself from the glare of the sunshine pouring in through the kitchen windows. Her stylishly coiffured hair from the previous night was half down and half up. But, all in all, she looked quite lovely even if she was slightly disheveled and obviously hung over.

I turned my head to watch her as she stumbled to the kitchen counter and poured herself a cup of coffee. She was still in the t-shirt that she loved to wear at night, the very one that I had dressed her in after our romp. When she leaned back against the kitchen counter the shirt rode up and I got a clear shot of the crotch of her black lace panties. This slight peep show, along with the flood of memories of the feel of her body against mine caused my dick to begin to get hard.

"Damn my head hurts." She complained. "Why did you make me have so much fun?" She asked with a grimace before saying, "I hope that this stuff is good and strong. I need a good cup of coffee or two if I'm going to survive this day."

She lifted the cup to her lips and took a long sip. She held the cup in both of her hands to steady it. When she brought it up her movements caused the cloth of the shirt to draw tight against her body and I got, not only a better view of her crotch, but also it afforded me a nice view of her breasts and their semi erect nipples.

"Mmmm, that tastes good, I think I am going to make it." She exclaimed as she sipped the hot dark brew. She took another sip before she turned around to place the cup down on the kitchen counter. It was then that she saw the stack of still warm waffles and asked, "Are these for me?"

"None other." I returned expansively.

"Your so sweet." She exclaimed as she poured syrup on her breakfast.

Mom turned toward the table with her breakfast in her hand. As she walked past me to her favorite seat she looked down at my boxers and said disapprovingly, "Cover your self young man! And get your feet off the furniture."

I looked down at my crotch and saw that the purple helmet of my semi rigid cock was beginning to push through the slit in my boxers. Slightly embarrassed for some reason I hastily pulled my robe closed and put my feet on the floor. The sound of a mothers rebuke can turn even a strong man to jelly.

"That's better." She said with a smile as she dug into her breakfast.

I got up to get another cup of coffee, tying the belt to my robe in the process. I brought the pot back to the table and refilled Mom's cup too.

As I was refilling Mom's cup I chanced a look at her crotch and saw that in the act of sitting she had pulled the t-shirt up so that her panties were entirely exposed. I was about to rebuke her for exposing herself in the same manner that I had been exposed, but figured that if I wanted to continue seeing her almost naked in that way I should probably just keep my big mouth shut.

"Thank you baby." She cooed as she threw me a kiss before stuffing another bite of waffle between her lips.

"Sure Mom, anytime." I said with a slight chuckle. I stood there for a second or two gazing down at my mother's creamy skin before I self-consciously moved away, put the coffee pot back on the counter and sat down.

She brought another bite of waffle to her lips and paused in mid chew to ask, "Did you have a good time last night? I didn't get in your hair or on your nerves did I?"

I was surprised by her question and nearly choked on my sip of coffee. I paused to regain my composure and consider how to answer her. Should I tell her that I had more fun with her last night than I had with ninety eight percent of my dates? Should I tell her that she was a great dancer, a great kisser, and a very good fuck too? Or should I play it cool, like I did with most of my girls, and just say that I had a good time?

She seemed to misread my hesitation as a sign that she had been somewhat less than memorable as a date and she said, "If I was a drag or if I embarrassed you in any way, just let me know. I don't want you to feel like you have to lie to me to keep me happy."

"You were fantastic last night Mom!" I enthused. "You had all the guys and a lot of the gals drooling all night. I was the envy of the bar." I looked at her and I could see surprise in her eyes as I continued, "You could never embarrass me. I can't wait till our next date." I paused for a second before finishing with, "Sexy."

She said cheerfully, "I'm really enjoying this boyfriend, girlfriend charade myself. I felt twenty years younger last night, and I thank you for putting up with my insanity and allowing me to do it."

"Thanks Mom." I stated and then asked, "How did you like last night? Did I match up with your expectations?" I waited for her reply with pins and needles in my soul.

She thought for a second and said, "I enjoyed it a lot, what I can remember of it. There are a few blank spots toward the end, I guess I over imbibed a little bit." She continued with a frown. "I hope that I didn't get too maudlin and cry on your shoulder or get sick all over your friends or something."

She picked up a piece of waffle with her fork and as she held it suspended between the plate and her soft mouth she said, "And yes you... you met and exceeded any and all expectations that I had."

I thought about her response for a second before I answered her question, "No you were the essence of good taste and style all night." Then I figured that I should steer the conversation a bit back to what she remembered and what she didn't. "What don't you remember?" I asked hoping to sound flip but I was filled with both trepidation and hope.

"Most of the night is pretty clear to me. I remember dancing the night away with my favorite man." She smiled brightly at me. "And I remember that the gals from work somehow showed up and I spun them a yarn about our relationship. Which they swallowed hook, line, and sinker I might add."

She paused to think for a minute while she took a sip of her coffee, then she continued, "I remember making out with you at the table and on the dance floor." She paused to take a sip of coffee again and then said with a little consternation in her voice, "I hope it didn't embarrass you too much to have your old bag of a mother all over you."

I knew that she was fishing for some reassurance, but I didn't mind, and I replied. "Not a bit Mom. In fact I enjoyed the hell out of it. You are one very hot momma and I know that a lot of the other guys would have loved to have been in my shoes last night."

Mom flushed a bit with embarrassment at that compliment and then continued. "Well, that is good to hear, because I enjoyed it way too much myself, son. You are one hell of a kisser." She stabbed anxiously at a bit of waffle with her fork and sopped it in the syrup before continuing, "I remember a lot of heavy petting, all in the name of the cause of course."

She put the bit of waffle into her mouth and chewed thoughtfully for a moment before saying, "I recall taking some liberties with you that I hope you can forgive me for. And I seem to recall you taking some liberties with me that I definitely forgive you for." She smiled around her bite of waffle and winked at me lasciviously before continuing, "After all we were both caught up in the moment of our roles. Am I right?"

"Oh yes Mom." I assured her quickly.

She paused to take another bite of her waffles, chewed it for a minute before continuing. "I have a good memory of most of the night up to our sitting down and finishing our drinks. Who bought us all those drinks anyway?"

I said that I didn't know that they just kept appearing on our table. Then I said, "Go on."

"Ok." She said. "Don't push it sonny boy, I need time to gather my train of thought." She wrinkled her brow and sat there for a minute or two before continuing, "It gets a little fuzzy from there to our leaving the bar. I vaguely recall you almost carrying me to the car and then it just goes blank and I don't remember anything until I woke up this morning."

My relief was profound. I couldn't believe my good fortune at her not recalling my cock inside of her. I mean it is a little daunting normally for that to be unremarkable or unmemorable, but this was not a normal situation.

"By the way, since we are on not remembering things." She said looking at me questioningly. "Did you dress me last night? I don't recall getting into my night gown at all."

"No Mom." I lied. "You got dressed all by yourself."

"Ok." She responded quickly. Then she took another bite from her breakfast and then another sip from her coffee.

"Did you sleep all right?" I asked trying to change the subject somewhat.

"Oh yes." She responded quickly. "I woke up this morning more relaxed than I've felt in years. It is remarkable that despite all the booze I consumed last night my body feels amazingly fresh and.... Well, relaxed." She paused for a moment before continuing, "I did have the strangest dream though."

'Oh yeah what about?" I asked.

"Well you and I were..." She started to say. Then she turned beet red and stammered, "Oh forget it. It was just a crazy dream."

She returned to her breakfast and I returned to my coffee. I think that I knew what she was going to say and I was equally glad that she thought that it was a 'crazy dream' as well.

Mom finished her breakfast and headed off toward her room. "I need a good hot shower to get me really moving today." She said as she walked briskly down the hall.

"Probably make you feel a lot better." I called after her. I followed that up with, "I'm going in to work for a couple of hours today. I need to finish cleaning up a couple of cylinder heads so that they can be sent to the machine shop on Monday."

She started the water in her bathroom and yelled over the sound of the water, 'Ok, say hi to Peggy for me." She said with a laugh.

'Sure." I replied. 'But I think that she likes you more." I continued teasingly.

"She what?" Mom shrieked from the bedroom. "Nothing happened last night did it?" She continued with true concern.

"Well if you want to believe that, it's fine with me." I chuckled

"Say what?" she yelled again. Then she continued, "Look here young man, don't screw with me. If anything happened tell me here and now!"

"Nothing happened Mom." I chuckled. "You behaved yourself admirably." I lied.

Mom didn't respond to that. I heard the door to her bathroom close and I got up and walked to my bedroom to get dressed.

As I headed for the door a few minutes later, I stopped by Mom's room. "I'm going now. You want me to pick up anything on the way home?" I inquired.

"Actually I need you to do me a favor before you go to work." She said through the door.

"Ok, shoot." I responded.

"I started my period today for some reason." She started. "I don't know why, I think I just had it a couple of weeks ago. Oh well, maybe I lost track of the time, but anyway, I'm out of tampons and I need you to go to the store and get me a box." She paused, and then finished self-consciously, "That is if you don't mind."

"Be back in a minute." I responded as I headed for the door.

The trip to the store took just a few minutes. When I got back I went to Mom's room and knocked at the bathroom door, "Got em." I said.

She opened the door a crack and took the box from my hand. "Your so sweet to your old mom." She said.

"You're not old, I keep telling you that." I replied.

"Well give your mother a kiss and go ahead and go to work." She responded.

She opened the door a little wider and stuck her head out. I leaned in and put my lips to hers for a chaste kiss. "Now get out of here so that I can get dressed." She said with feigned exasperation.

"Ya mean that I can't watch?" I teased.

"Get out of here you cheeky child." She said with emphasis.

"Yes mommy." I chuckled as I headed out the door once more.

I got to the service station and Jim was busy at his Saturday shift. I waved at him as I entered the office and got ready for work. The work bay was still dark and I turned on the light and went right to work.

The work I needed to get done took less time than I figured. In a bit more than an hour I had both heads disassembled, cleaned, and packed for delivery to the machine shop on Monday morning. I spent a few more minutes cleaning up my work area and I started to leave.

I was just finishing washing up and had taken off my coveralls when Jim walked up to me and asked simply, "Ya want to buy a little weed?"

I was taken aback for a second or two by the offer. Jim and I had made no secret of the fact that we both imbibed of the mystic herb from time to time but we had never gotten stoned together and we had never discussed the purchase of any either.

"Why?" I asked cautiously. "What do you have in mind?"

He looked furtively around for some reason before he said, "My brother in law bought a small quantity of sensimilla the other day and he said that I could have some at seventy five an ounce if I bought two ounces. He just wants to cover some of his costs and he doesn't want to make much of a profit. I can't afford the cost of two so I wondered if you'd go in with me and get one for yourself."

I thought about it for a minute. I didn't do much weed, so I hardly ever really bought any for myself. Usually I would buy a joint or three for a date or a party, but never a quantity before. An ounce of good pot would probably last me for ages the way I used it, but then it wasn't going to go bad any time soon so I figured 'why not'.

"Sure." I responded finally. "When do I get it?"

"Right now." He said. "He gave me the dope on consignment and I had a hunch that you'd go for it. You having that sexy new girlfriend that I've been hearing about all day and all." He finished with a knowing grin and a wink.

I reached for my wallet, pulled out the money and handed it to him. He went to his lunch pail and pulled out what looked like a pickle quarter wrapped in tin foil. He handed the foil-covered package to me and said with a grin "Have fun."

"You bet." I said lamely as I put the dope in my pocket.

I walked to my car and started it up. For some reason I reached across, opened the glove box and tossed the dope into it, then closed and locked the compartment. I started the Ford and drove across the street to Sonny's.

I fully expected to find Peggy working at this time of day. Instead I found Fred cleaning glasses behind the bar. I walked to the bar and sat down. Fred barely looked up and asked, "Hey Kenny. The usual?"

"Naw Fred. I think I'll have something softer today. Just give me a coffee and Bailey's." I replied.

Fred mixed the drink, and brought it to me. He put the cup in front of me and turned to the register to put the drink on my tab. "Some party last night, huh?" He asked without turning around.

"Yeah, it was pretty hot." I replied after taking a sip of my drink.

Fred turned back to me and leaned on the bar. "That date you had in here with you was pretty hot too. What's her name? Laura, Sarah?" He started conversationally. "She had the whole bar buzzing. I tell you what, she is one hot momma." He concluded with a whistle.

He didn't know how close he was to the truth. I responded somewhat self consciously, but emphatically and with a feeling of pride, "Her name is Sarah, and yeah she's a very hot momma!"

He continued, "Did you get anything after you left?"

I replied with a wink, "A gentleman never tells."

He laughed and said, "Yeah but you're no gentleman either."

"Well in that case I'll just have to tell you that it's none of your fucking business." I responded with a chuckle before tossing the drink back and indicated that I needed a refill.

As Fred built me a fresh one I asked, "Speaking of fucking, where's Peggy today?"

Fred chuckled and replied with a laugh; "She called me at home early today and asked me to fill in for her. She said something about being so sore and tired that she could barely get out of bed."

He brought the drink over and put it in front of me as he continued, "It being my day off, and having nothing really planned I told her it would be fine, but she's owes me one." He paused to light up a cigar and then continued, "Besides I could use a little extra money right now if I'm going to buy that Camaro from Sonny."

"Yeah, nice ride." I stated as I took a drink.

I thought a minute and said, "Maybe I should call old Peg to see how she's doing?"

Fred looked at me with a smile and cautioned, "I wouldn't do that if I were you. She also said something about her condition today being all your fault and that she was going to cut off your fucking dick the next time she saw you."

"Whoa, sounds serious!" I exclaimed with false sincerity. "I guess I won't call her then." I finished as I took another sip of my drink.

I sat there in silence for a few minutes nursing my drink. Fred went back to cleaning up behind the bar and I turned to look around the bar.

The place looked a lot different today than last night. I could still make out some mess from the previous evening that Fred and the swamper had failed to rectify. Bob's equipment was still in place, ready for tonight's resumption of festivities. But the joint was dark and empty except for Fred, myself, and a shadowy figure at the other end of the bar.

Suddenly that shadowy figure developed a voice and asked, "What's a lady have to do to get a refill around here?"

The voice was vaguely familiar, but I couldn't quite place from where. Fred replied to it, "Sorry ma'am. I'll be right on it." And he started to build her a drink.

Peering through the gloom of the bar I tried to place where I knew the woman from. When she turned her head toward me I got a better look at the hazy figure and remembered where I'd met her.

Joe F.
Joe F.
198 Followers