Blue Velvet Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joe F.
Joe F.
200 Followers

"I'll get the lady's drink." I offered gallantly. "Just put it on my tab Fred." Then I leaned over the bar and whispered to Fred as he began pouring the booze into the glass, "Make it extra strong my friend."

"You got it Kenny." He said softly. And then he announced loudly and gallantly, "One Long Island Ice Tea coming up for the lovely lady at the end of the bar courtesy of Mr. Kenny."

I picked up my drink and walked down the bar. "You're Julie, right?"

"Yeah, and you're the guy with the fierce redhead, right?" She responded readily.

I laughed loudly at the remembrance of their contact the previous evening and said, "Yeah, she got a little protective didn't she?"

"Just a little." She said as Fred brought her drink and put it down in front of her.

"Thank you." She said as she picked up her drink. "Do you think that she'll get pissed about you buying me this drink?"

"Don't know about that one way or the other." I said evasively, "But she's not here anyway. So why worry about it."

"Yeah, you're right." She said as she took a good long sip from her drink.

We chatted aimlessly about precisely nothing for a few minutes as she drank steadily from her drink. When she approached the bottom of her drink I motioned to Fred to start another. He brought her new drink to her and removed the empty glass. "Thanks." She said as she picked up her fresh glass and tipped it back.

Fred turned up the stereo as a soft ballad began to play. "Would you like to dance?" I asked Julie.

"Sure." She replied quickly, "Why not?"

I rose from my stool and held out my arms. She stood unsteadily and moved delicately into my embrace as the melody took us.

Her arms went around my neck and she pressed her full body tightly against mine. I ran my hands around her waist and pulled her even tighter against me.

We danced slowly in small circles, never leaving the area of our seats. I ran my hands over her back and quickly determined that this young lady wasn't wearing a bra.

I felt her tighten her grip on my neck as my hands coursed over her back, and I sensed her breathing become more rapid as our body's continued to rub together while we danced closely and slowly around our little world at the end of the bar.

I leaned down and placed a kiss on top of her head. Julie wasn't very tall, her head reached just above the level of my chin. I continued to caress her back as I held her increasingly tighter.

I ran my right hand over her waist and onto her firm ass. I gently stroked the warm flesh of her butt as we danced and instantly realized that she was naked beneath the loose peasant skirt that she wore.

"Mmmm! That's nice." She sighed as I fondled the firm flesh of her ass.

I ran my hand down her thigh as we danced. I felt her shiver against me and her breathing against my shoulder quickened.

I took a small handful of her dress and pulled it up, and then I moved my hand down again until I was touching the bare skin of her leg.

"Ummmmm, that tickles." She crooned as I gently brushed my fingers along her bare leg.

I ran my hand up her leg until I was cupping the bare cheek of her fairly firm ass in my calloused grip. I felt her breath quicken even more until she was breathing raggedly into the fabric of my t-shirt.

I gently stroked my other hand down her back until it was beneath the fabric of her skirt and cupping the other cheek of her ass. I squeezed both hands together and pulled her crotch tightly against my body.

Julie turned her face upward and kissed me lightly on the base of my neck. Her hot breath tickled my hair and made me shiver. She took this as a sign of passion and began to kiss me eagerly on the neck, coursing her hot tongue over my increasingly heated flesh as we turned in the dance.

I bent over slightly, exposing my neck to the avid attention her hot lips. Julie licked and sucked diligently on my tender skin. Her breath became came increasingly rapid and passionate as she ran her burning tongue over my increasingly sensitive flesh. She bit down playfully and I moaned lightly.

"You taste good." She husked "I'd love to eat you all up."

"I think you'll get your chance to do just that baby." I gasped in return.

I ran one of my hands into the crack of her ass and gently stroked her sphincter before moving it farther down to stroke the wet entrance to her vagina.

I pushed my finger along the lips of her slit and Julie shivered. "Oooh." She whispered almost involuntarily. I pushed my digit as deep as I could into Julies sweltering slit and I felt Julie shudder. "Unnnngh." She moaned as she bit down lightly on my neck once more.

I stroked her sweltering snatch for a few minutes and felt her flesh quiver beneath my strokes. She bit down softly on my t-shirt covered shoulder and grunted softly, "Unnnngh, uuuuunnnngph."

My finger was now coated with the juices flowing from of her succulent snatch. I pulled my finger from her wet wonderland and moved it quickly to her hot ass hole. I pushed gently against her squirming sphincter and my well-lubricated finger slid easily into her tight anus to the first knuckle.

"Uuuuungh, that's different." She sighed between kisses on my neck.

"Does it hurt?" I asked.

She pulled her lips from my flesh and whispered passionately, "No, it's just different. I've never had a man do my ass hole before, keep going I think I like it." She placed her mouth once more against my neck and sucked furiously.

I pushed my finger deep within the burning scabbard of Julie's ass and was rewarded with a throaty sigh and a passionate, "Oh yeah, that feels good! Pump me baby, fuck my ass with your finger!"

Julie took one of her hands from my neck and ran it slowly down my arm to my elbow and from there between our bodies until she was gently caressing my rock hard cock through the fabric of my jeans.

"Ummmmm, I think you like me." She murmured throatily.

"Oh yeah. Sure do." I husked.

She tilted her head back and looked up at me. "You owe me from last night." She said softly and sexily.

"Yeah, I do." I said looking down into her very pretty face. "And I always pay my debts." I continued as I lowered my lips to hers.

Our lips met in a brief but warm kiss. Julie pulled back slightly and growled, "Mmmm, good, 'cause I need some 'payment' today."

I continued to slowly stroke my finger in and out of her tight ass hole. "Ya mean that this isn't enough?" I asked playfully.

"Mmmm, that feels good. But I think I need a little of this massive piece of meat inside me." She husked as she furiously stroked my rigid member through the fabric of my Levis.

She placed her lips to mine and our flesh virtually melted together in passion. She violently pushed her tongue between my unresisting lips and it rampaged through my mouth. My tongue rubbed against hers; gently stroking the side of her squirming tongue as she pushed it ever deeper into my mouth.

Her hand moved from my rigid dick to my balls and she cupped them roughly in her grasp. She fingered them for a minute, bringing more pain than pleasure, before she moved her grip from my genitals to the zipper of my pants.

Julie quickly and professionally unzipped my trousers and rudely thrust her hand inside. Foregoing the slit of my boxers she pulled my underwear down below my testicles and quickly seized my steely penis in her rough grip and enthusiastically began to stroke it.

I pulled my finger from her tight ass hole, dug all of my fingers into the resilient flesh of her ass and squeezed her soft tissues violently. The pain only caused her to redouble her efforts on my iron hard shaft. Stroking it rapidly and roughly, I was afraid that she was going to tear through the skin if she kept up the pace of her stroking.

By this point our breathing had become ragged and we must have looked like two wrestlers groping for an advantage. "Ummmmm, mmmmmph!" Julie grunted just before we ran against the bar.

"Mmmm, uuungh." I moaned into her mouth as I pushed her against the wood of the bar and moved my right hand from her firm ass to her even firmer tit and squeezed it aggressively.

Julie pulled her mouth from mine and cried passionately, "Uuungh, god!" as I squeezed the much too firm flesh of her breast.

'Implants.' I thought, making a mental note.

I continued to squeeze her enhanced mammary as she continued to eagerly stroke my completely natural, but very firm crank. I moved my left hand from her ass and moved it up and under her blouse. I placed my left hand against the firm and hot skin of her breast and squeezed it brutally.

"Unnnngh, god, hurt me daddy." She cried as I gripped both of her boobs in my hands and squeezed them roughly.

I forced her blouse up and revealed her magnificent mamarries to my view. I bent over and took her erect nipple between my teeth and bit down experimentally.

"Don't play around daddy." She husked. "Bite me hard. Make me hurt!" She exclaimed as she pushed my mouth tighter against her unyielding tit.

I bit down hard and was rewarded by the feel of her body quivering against mine. I chewed on the soft resilient flesh of her long hard nipple and she moaned loudly, "unnnngh, mmmmmph, god damn! Oh god, yes, yes!"

I moved my right hand from her tit and forced it beneath the elastic of her skirt. I pushed the skirt down until it dropped to the floor leaving her bare form open to exploration.

I slid my fingers across her bare stomach until I reached the dense pelt of her pussy. I pushed my fingers through the jungle of hair surrounding her sweltering slit until they plunged into the dank depths of her dripping twat.

Quickly I thrust two and then three fingers into the sweltering depths of her pulsating pussy while I roughly massaged her firm clit with my palm.

I stirred my lips from her breast and stood upright. I looked down at Julies sweating form. Her eyes were closed in passion, her lips were half open as she continued to moan and groan as I roughly abused her lovely body. I put my mouth to hers, took her lower lip between my teeth and bit down.

"Uuungh!" She cried and I felt the muscles around her cunt pulsate as she came all over my hand. I roughly squeezed her lovely tit and simultaneously thrust a forth finger deep into her willing well of love. "Mmmmmph, uuungh, oooh." She groaned as her body shook with release and a fresh flow of her juices flowed over my hand.

As Julie's body had found release through the assistance of my hands and mouth, her frantic torture of my stiff lance had virtually ceased. So now as she quaked and quivered between the solid form of the bar and the warm ministrations of my body she still gripped its very erect mass tightly in her hand but she had long since ceased her frantic stroking.

I moved her hand from my cock and she dropped it away unresisting, flopping against the front of the bar. I pulled my digits from her dripping twat and I moved my body in front of hers. I took my left hand from her abused breast, put it to my waistband, unfastened my pants and pushed them to the floor.

Placing my hands to Julie's waist I lifted her up effortlessly and swung her to her right, dropping her onto a barstool. I spread her legs and moved between them bringing my oaken cock to within inches of he dripping slit. I put my left hand to Julie's ass and pulled her pussy toward my raging ram of a dick.

I took my hand from the soft hot flesh of Julie's ass, wrapped my fingers around my rock hard cock and directed my massive manhood against the slippery lips of her trembling twat. As I pushed the purple head of my throbbing manhood between her swollen labia she let out a low moan.

"Ummmmm, oooh, uuungh." She sighed as my massive rod slid slowly into her vacuum like cunt.

As my crank slid into Julie's twat I brought my cunt juice covered right hand to her face and grabbing her by the cheeks kissed her roughly and fully while I smeared the juices of her passion over her flawless flesh.

I pulled my lips from hers and placed my fingers against her lips. I watched amused as she snaked her tongue out and licked ravenously at the love honey coating my digits. She cleaned the fingers within reach and then turning her head slightly sucked one after the other of my salty fingers into her mouth and sucked on them.

I pulled my cock partway out of her sweltering snatch and then pushed softly against her again. It was like and was drawn into her, plunging effortlessly into her quivering quim until I bottomed out, with the head of my Johnson resting against her cervix. It felt like I had been sucked in by some giant vacuum cleaner the task was so effortless.

I began to move in and out of her and she writhed against me with each stroke. Suddenly the spell was broken by the sound of someone clearing his or her throat. Caught up in the throes of passion, I had become totally consumed with the woman in front of me and oblivious to my surroundings. The sound of the voice was like the crack of a whip.

"Ahem!" The sound came again. I looked up to see Fred standing directly behind us on the other side of the bar. I looked him in the eyes, and as my awareness cleared I heard through the fog of desire, "Nobody fucks anybody in my bar unless I'm part of the action too!"

I continued to look him in the eye and said, "Ok by me." I looked down at Julie's almost limp form and continued, "Come on over here then, I don't think she cares if it's a duo or a trio right now anyway."

"Great!" He said as he vaulted the bar and moved out of my line of sight for a moment.

I pulled my ram out of Julie's twat. "Ummmmm." She moaned weakly in protest while still sucking erotically on my fingers.

I pulled my fingers from her mouth lifted, Julie's limp body from the barstool, and turned her around. Fred plopped down noisily on the barstool Julie had recently occupied and spread his legs. He had removed his pants and his six-inch cock was erect and ready to be serviced.

I pulled Julie back toward my eight-inch dick and bent her over at the waist until her lips touched Fred's ready rod. As soon as her lips touched his hot flesh, Julie stuck out her tongue and licked at the precum on purple head of his raging snake. Fred put his hand to the back of Julie's head, applied a modest pressure as she opened her mouth and she eagerly consumed his steely shaft to the hilt.

I watched as Fred closed his eyes in pleasure while Julie ran her tongue over the burning flesh of his rock hard and ready cock. I watched Julie pleasure Fred for a few seconds with voyeuristic interest, while my own rampant dragon was poised at the entrance to her willing cunt.

After a few seconds I put my left arm around Julie's waist and held her steady as I wrapped my right hand around my oaken shaft. I directed my mighty lance of love against the dripping lips of her sweltering snatch and pushed. In one effortless motion I was embedded to the hilt in her vast, sodden slash.

"Oooooomph, uuuuungh." Julie gasped as I bottomed out inside of her cavernous cunt.

Fred let out a cry of pain and said loudly, "The fucking bitch bit me!"

I slapped Julie on the ass, the crack of the blow startling even Fred and myself. Julie stopped all movement and stood stock-still. I growled menacingly, "Be nice to Fred or I won't fuck you. Do you understand?" And I began to remove my dick from her entreating entrance.

"No, don't spank me Daddy! I'll be good!" she mumbled pleadingly around the head of Fred's stiff shaft.

I reached around her and touched her breasts. I patted her on the impressive implants and said, "Good girl" and pushed my punishing prick deep into her hot, wet, slash. I remained still a moment gently stroking her wonderful boobs and watching her service Fred. Then I started to once again stroke in and out of her slippery snatch.

I pushed into her with a furious rhythm. I used her beautiful tits like handles to steady her body as I punished her pulsating pussy with stroke after deafening stroke of my monstrous meat.

Gripping her firm, hard breasts in both hands I squeezed them tightly, tweaking the nipples with my fingers as I drove into her time after time.

The sound of my legs slapping against the firm flesh of her sweet ass reverberated through the bar as I drove my rigid rod deep into the sweltering depths of her cunt time after time. I felt the sweat raise on my forehead and rundown my face as I violently violated her willing body.

"Uuuuunph, ooommmph, uuungh." I heard her grunt as her pussy quivered around my dick and her juices ran down my balls.

I heard Fred grunt and lean back against the bar, "Unnnngh, ooommmph, oh shit!" he exclaimed as he shot his load deep into Julie's throat.

I could hear Julie struggle to consume all of Fred's seed. She tried to pull away but Fred placed his hand to the back of her head and she moved back down on his jiggling Johnson.

"Ooommmph, glugg, oomph." Julie grunted around Fred's exploding cock as she violently came. Her muscles convulsed around my stiff staff and I felt her juices flow down my balls.

She quivered against me as she was wracked by continuous orgasms while she simultaneously and eagerly consumed Fred's flow of white-hot seed.

It was then that my balls started to feel like they were swelling and then shrinking as my seed coursed up my rigid tool and spurted violently into Julies wet snatch. When I came I felt like Julie should be rocketing toward Fred, the explosion was so violent. But all I did was fill her twat to the overflowing and I felt the tickle as it flowed down my balls and my legs to puddle on the floor.

I continued to stroke in and out of Julie until my seed was expended. Then I stood behind her savoring the warmth of her well-fucked snatch until my cock became limp and I pulled it from her well-used receptacle.

Freed from my support, Julie staggered and nearly fell. Righting herself she stood up and leaned heavily against Fred.

She stood there breathing heavily, her sweaty body dripping gray fluids on the bar room floor, with her arm wrapped for support around the nearly recumbent form of the exhausted Fred.

I bent over and reached down for my pants. I nearly fell from the attempt as the room began to spin around me for a second. Then standing much more slowly I pulled my pants up and collapsed onto one of the bar stools.

I sat there with my chest heaving for a few minutes. Then as my head cleared and my strength returned I said, "I need a drink."

Julie gasped weakly, "Me too."

Fred said groggily, "You're on your own then."

I retorted, "Ok, then, I'll play bartender." And I got up unsteadily, walked around the bar and poured myself a coffee and Bailey's. I took a swig from my own drink, regained some of my strength, and asked, "Ok what'll it be?"

Fred replied first, "I'll take a whiskey on the rocks with a splash of Rose's Lime."

I picked up a rocks glass, filled it with ice, poured in a good Kentucky sour mash and a dash of the limejuice from the well. I handed the drink to Fred; he took a sip and grimaced but didn't say a word.

Julie said, "Mine's a Long Island Ice Tea."

Fred instructed me in how to make it and I handed the drink to Julie. It must have been fair because she drank it eagerly and didn't say a thing.

I made myself a second drink and walked around the bar and sat down next to Fred. "These are on you." I said pointedly as I toasted to Fred.

He responded, "Of course." And he took another sip from his drink.

It was about that time that I heard a pounding. It sounded like someone was knocking on the door.

"I guess that I should open the bar again." Fred said resignedly.

I looked at him quizzically and he said, "After I came over the bar I locked the door. I didn't want to spoil the treat with any unwanted visitors ya know."

Fred stood up pulled on his pants and said, "Ok, every body get dressed." And walked toward the door. Before he turned the deadbolt to open the door he looked our direction and asked, "Everybody ready?"

Joe F.
Joe F.
200 Followers